Aug 18 - Crime State Rankings 2005

most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
171 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
233 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
429 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 08-21-2005, 01:47 PM         #81
Tha Hustla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint no state more dangerous than Cali and aint no city more gutta than LA...ya the place where the Original Bloods and Crips is from. Every1 else follows in our footsteps. WEST UP. i guarantee no1 from this site kan walk thru my hood
 08-21-2005, 05:03 PM         #82
weithamc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeLoraye said:
damn...........i kno jersey aint no where near the top of the lowest crime rate state........
isn camden the worst city?
 11 years ago '05        #83
kayanox6 
space
space
$233 | Props total: 0 0
thanks for the info
 08-21-2005, 10:21 PM         #84
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as a matter of fact, all of you who falsely believe that poverty equals crime, here's a dose of reality:

West Virginia - 95% White, 3.2% Black

Median household income, 1999 $29,696 (USA National Average - $41,994)
Per capita money income, 1999 $16,477 (USA National Average - $21,587)
Persons below poverty, percent, 1999 17.9% (USA National Average -12.4%)

***Lowest crime rate in America:

Crimes Reported per 100,000 (1992-1993) 2,532.6 Rank 51st
Violent Crimes 208.4 Rank 48th

***Almost the lowest per capita income:

Per capita income (2000)
Source:Bureau of Economic Analysis, U.S. Department of Commerce $21,738 Rank 49th
Disposable personal income per capita (2000)
Source:Bureau of Economic Analysis, U.S. Department of Commerce $19,156 Rank 49th
Median income of households(1993) $22,421 Rank 50th

one of the poorest states in america (95% white) STILL has one of the lowest crime rates in america. now tell me how you can say poverty equals crime

Last edited by bbk123; 08-21-2005 at 10:25 PM..
 08-22-2005, 07:24 AM         #85
lil_ryder_1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all these top states where the population is mainly white (not being rascist) get bare money 4rm da government to make improvements on the area such as nice playgrounds so da kids have somewhere to play during holidays so dey dnt get in no trouble, but in other places where there is a large population people of an ethnic minority dnt get dat many privliges, so da kids turn out messed up coz dey aint got nowhere to play
 08-22-2005, 07:43 AM         #86
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they trying to say black people bring crime,that is so wrong
 08-22-2005, 09:11 AM         #87
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lil_ryder_1 said:
all these top states where the population is mainly white (not being rascist) get bare money 4rm da government to make improvements on the area such as nice playgrounds so da kids have somewhere to play during holidays so dey dnt get in no trouble, but in other places where there is a large population people of an ethnic minority dnt get dat many privliges, so da kids turn out messed up coz dey aint got nowhere to play
did you just read the post directly above you? obviously not.
 11 years ago '04        #88
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
 bbk123 said:
that description of poor blacks almost reminds me of poor whites. you know why? BECAUSE ITS EXACTLY THE SAME you fu*king fool. white people go through that same sh*t. there are thousands and thousands of trailor parks in this country filled with nothing but poor whites. there are millions of poor whites living from paycheck to paycheck, and millions more that dont even have that much. yet, their poverty for some reason does NOT equal crime. aren't you tired of trying to argue that even though i proved it wrong down a million times? stop tryin to play the victim and justify the actions of downright criminals.

not only that, but you throw in affirmative action and thats ANOTHER reason poor whites would be tempted to crime BUT ARE NOT. poor white dude goes for a job and because of affirmative action they hire a black guy instead. the white guy is still poor, no job, and could turn to crime. which happens im sure, but no where near as much as blacks/hispanics.

and you SERIOUSLY are wrong and ignorant. there are more whites in america, so there are more poor whites than poor blacks. whites arent born with a silver spoon in thier mouths like you see on tv. whites are not jews. jews are the privileged class of the world. however there are millions and millions of poor whites and blacks (with poor whites making up a bigger percentage of that total).

but bottom line really is... whites/asians/native americans(as a whole) simply do not cause as much crime as blacks/hispanics(as a whole). you cannot justify it or give an excuse for it. thats just the way it is.

and stop tryin to take offense and act like im against blacks/hispanics. this is not the case. cuz honestly i would tell you if i was, i dont give a fu*k. i aint got nothin to hide. i happen to like blacks/hispanics. why? because even though you are black and i am white.. we are BOTH gentiles. im proud of every gentile race and i will NEVER fall into the trap of hating other goyim. it was all detailed in the protocols of zion (circa 1905) to turn the gentiles against each other. ill pass on complying.

i just wish there was more unity between us and all these senseless gentile on gentile crimes stopped (which black/hispanics commit a bigger percentage of). thats it. im not arguing against anyone, im just saying for YOU not to try to argue facts or try to justify crime. it happens, accept it, and try to work on a resolution. nothing will ever stop if you never even realize there is a problem.

come on now man, you do argue your point well, but you must admit whenever you start or contribute to a thread, it's either how the Jews are controlling everything, or you're bringing up some stat that makes white people look good and black/hispanic people look bad.
 08-22-2005, 02:01 PM         #89
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said:
come on now man, you do argue your point well, but you must admit whenever you start or contribute to a thread, it's either how the Jews are controlling everything, or you're bringing up some stat that makes white people look good and black/hispanic people look bad.
this is true, because it is constantly on my mind. people need to wake up to what the jews are doing, so i put it out there. and for the people who already know.. the jews do not need to be brushed off, they need to be dealt with.

as far as blacks/hispanics, i wasnt really tryin to make them look bad, i was just trying to say that the five "safest" states were the five "whitest" states. i dont understand why someone says something good about white people, it is an insult to non whites. whites cannot be proud as other races can?

you can let this thread die now though, im not interested in arguing with blacks/hispanics. i just wanted to post some stats that contradict the jewish news media's coverage of crimes.

Last edited by bbk123; 08-22-2005 at 02:01 PM..
 08-22-2005, 02:36 PM         #90
flossaphy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at people thinking this article or books whole intention is to make hispanics and blacks look bad. Admit it, blacks and hispanics do commit a lot of crimes and I can only speak for the west coast because thats where I stay, but from experience, on the west, blacks, hispanics and asians ( I'm asian myself ) committ a majority of the crimes. The reason is because we're broke and making money on the street is glorified among the ghetto. At some points, we encourage it. Nobody cares, I can rob a store today, and tell anyone on my block and nobody would say anything but damn dogg, you crazy. In any case, poverty does not equal crime but it is one factor in most crimes.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
148 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
109 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
68 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
232 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy