Aug 18 - Crime State Rankings 2005

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dat d-thang
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
83 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Need To Know Her Name
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-19-2005, 05:24 PM         #61
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
Blacks still only make up 13% of the total population, therefore leaving 87% being white/hispanic/asian/etc. If the US consisted of only 100 people and all the blacks commited crimes and only HALF of whites/hispanics/asians/etc. commited crimes...you would have 13 black criminals and 44 criminals that were either white/hispanic/asian/ etc. Its statistically impossible that blacks commit the majority of ALL crimes.

Now Mexicans are another story but I aint Mexican.
don't you understand? blacks/hispanics commit a bigger PERCENTAGE of the crime. your logic is all wrong.

now the following is NOT accurate figures but this is how its graded. for instance, 6 out of 10 blacks or hispanics commit crimes BUT only 3 out of 10 whites or asians commit crimes. those numbers i just made up, but that is the basis of what stats show. a percentage of the total popluation of that particular race. it doesnt matter that there are more whites than blacks. that just means more whites have a chance commit more crime. thats hardly a negative for blacks.

collegeboy58 said:
Its statistically impossible that blacks commit the majority of ALL crimes.
you're CORRECT. blacks SHARE the majority of crime with hispanics.
 11 years ago '05        #62
Ant_Marley 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k what ya heard, D.C. is the most dangerous.
murder CAPITAL.......
Most of the Maryland sh*t, is done by a D.C. n*gga !!!
 11 years ago '04        #63
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,251 | Props total: 255 255
 bbk123 said:
don't you understand? blacks/hispanics commit a bigger PERCENTAGE of the crime. your logic is all wrong.

now the following is NOT accurate figures but this is how its graded. for instance, 6 out of 10 blacks or hispanics commit crimes BUT only 3 out of 10 whites or asians commit crimes. those numbers i just made up, but that is the basis of what stats show. a percentage of the total popluation of that particular race. it doesnt matter that there are more whites than blacks. that just means more whites have a chance commit more crime. thats hardly a negative for blacks.

We're on the same page. Its true that theres a higher pecentage of blacks committing crimes when compared to the total population of blacks but if you convert the percentages to ACTUAL numbers, you'll see that blacks commit a smaller percentage of crimes when compared to the TOTAL US POPULATION

you're CORRECT. blacks SHARE the majority of crime with hispanics.
Please dont compare blacks with Mexicans. Our crimes can be justified somehow (someone shot my homeboy so I shot him, someone tried to steal my dope, I was robbing someone, etc.)....Mexicans commit senseless sh*t (for example, these Mexicans shot this gul in the head then r*ped her and said they shot her first because they didnt want her to put up a f!ght)....Please dont put us in the same group

Last edited by collegeboy58; 08-19-2005 at 05:48 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #64
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,714 | Props total: 391 391
 collegeboy58 said:
Please dont compare blacks with Mexicans. Our crimes can be justified somehow (someone shot my homeboy so I shot him, someone tried to steal my dope, I was robbing someone, etc.)....Mexicans commit senseless sh*t (for example, these Mexicans shot this gul in the head then r*ped her and said they shot her first because they didnt want her to put up a f!ght)....Please dont put us in the same group
Shut the fu*k up... Every race has crimes, you act like black people ain't done cold blooded sh*t. Get the fu*k outta here..
 11 years ago '04        #65
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,251 | Props total: 255 255
 Skilllz said:
Shut the fu*k up... Every race has crimes, you act like black people ain't done cold blooded sh*t. Get the fu*k outta here..
Shhh...BE QUIET...you just proved my point...every race has crimes so dont group BLACKS WITH MEXICANS
 08-20-2005, 03:08 AM         #66
SHOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fucc bbk. He aint black??? then he REALLY can shut tha fucc up wit dat sh*t.

U sed what u had to say now leave this thread alone. Keep thinkin what u think and go on bout life. U aint provin nothin thats gon change anything, when u leave yo cpu tha world gon be tha same. Fucc it. Tha more u talk tha more i see who u are and it sholl aint tha type of person i fucc wit.

Tell me one thang I said in my post that was false

when people are poor to the point of starvation or just plain suffering, they resort to robbery, drug dealin, counterfeitin money, bootleggin, and other thangs. Knowing that people do rob causes other people in ghettos to carry guns which leads to murder, street f!ghts, and gang activity. Obviously, u aren't frm that type of environment (which isn't a bad thing) but if u were surrounded by it u would understand it more. Like Pastor Troy says, nobody wants to do that sh*t, they do it for survival.

Growing up around this causes children to grow and fall in tha same cycle. I have a pistol cuz otha crazy folk have em.

And I SERIOUSLY doubt that there are mo poor whites than blacks. Tha point is poor blacks cant afford spaced out housing so there forced to live stacked up under each other in project building. With the stresses of day to day livin and constant temptation of "fast money", there is no doubt that that is why the crime rate is higher.

Bottom line, topic closed

Last edited by SHOWTIME 17; 08-20-2005 at 03:13 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #67
sdotty313 
space
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 0 0
Wow..
 08-20-2005, 05:43 AM         #68
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love how people on here are getting offended if their city didnt make the list of most dangerous. Get a life
 08-20-2005, 06:30 AM         #69
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME 17 said:
when people are poor to the point of starvation or just plain suffering, they resort to robbery, drug dealin, counterfeitin money, bootleggin, and other thangs. Knowing that people do rob causes other people in ghettos to carry guns which leads to murder, street f!ghts, and gang activity. Obviously, u aren't frm that type of environment (which isn't a bad thing) but if u were surrounded by it u would understand it more. Like Pastor Troy says, nobody wants to do that sh*t, they do it for survival.
that description of poor blacks almost reminds me of poor whites. you know why? BECAUSE ITS EXACTLY THE SAME you fu*king fool. white people go through that same sh*t. there are thousands and thousands of trailor parks in this country filled with nothing but poor whites. there are millions of poor whites living from paycheck to paycheck, and millions more that dont even have that much. yet, their poverty for some reason does NOT equal crime. aren't you tired of trying to argue that even though i proved it wrong down a million times? stop tryin to play the victim and justify the actions of downright criminals.

not only that, but you throw in affirmative action and thats ANOTHER reason poor whites would be tempted to crime BUT ARE NOT. poor white dude goes for a job and because of affirmative action they hire a black guy instead. the white guy is still poor, no job, and could turn to crime. which happens im sure, but no where near as much as blacks/hispanics.

SHOWTIME 17 said:
And I SERIOUSLY doubt that there are mo poor whites than blacks. Tha point is poor blacks cant afford spaced out housing so there forced to live stacked up under each other in project building. With the stresses of day to day livin and constant temptation of "fast money", there is no doubt that that is why the crime rate is higher.
and you SERIOUSLY are wrong and ignorant. there are more whites in america, so there are more poor whites than poor blacks. whites arent born with a silver spoon in thier mouths like you see on tv. whites are not jews. jews are the privileged class of the world. however there are millions and millions of poor whites and blacks (with poor whites making up a bigger percentage of that total).

but bottom line really is... whites/asians/native americans(as a whole) simply do not cause as much crime as blacks/hispanics(as a whole). you cannot justify it or give an excuse for it. thats just the way it is.

and stop tryin to take offense and act like im against blacks/hispanics. this is not the case. cuz honestly i would tell you if i was, i dont give a fu*k. i aint got nothin to hide. i happen to like blacks/hispanics. why? because even though you are black and i am white.. we are BOTH gentiles. im proud of every gentile race and i will NEVER fall into the trap of hating other goyim. it was all detailed in the protocols of zion (circa 1905) to turn the gentiles against each other. ill pass on complying.

i just wish there was more unity between us and all these senseless gentile on gentile crimes stopped (which black/hispanics commit a bigger percentage of). thats it. im not arguing against anyone, im just saying for YOU not to try to argue facts or try to justify crime. it happens, accept it, and try to work on a resolution. nothing will ever stop if you never even realize there is a problem.

Last edited by bbk123; 08-20-2005 at 06:51 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #70
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,146 | Props total: 41 41
I think I'm gonna move to Maine...just to p!ss white people off...
 11 years ago '04        #71
Keystone 
space
space
$2,576 | Props total: 33 33
Nevada as a state isn't Violent, Vegas on the other hand is a fu*kin war zone..I'm guessin a good 70-80 percent of the crime in Nevada is from Las Vegas...its a wild a.ss city

Last edited by Keystone; 08-20-2005 at 09:20 AM..
 08-20-2005, 09:29 AM         #72
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They need to have a survey that says "The Most Dangerous State to Have s3x In". Florida would probably be at the top. In Jacksonville, they say like more than 50 percent of african american men and women have HIV.
 08-20-2005, 09:38 AM         #73
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What California's Population Percents?
 11 years ago '04        #74
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 348 348
 bbk123 said:
HAHAHA @ this sh*t. you're the one fu*king monkeys and enslaving your own people.. dont try to come at me.
like i said, its not that serious bbk, u still mad that u got cut from the basketball team cuz a black kid was a better point gaurd... get over it
 11 years ago '04        #75
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
man this is funny, coz stats can be manipulated....

what they might have missed is the amount of business related crimes, and its only the tip of the iceberg.....

there are crimes that go unreported...
 08-20-2005, 04:27 PM         #76
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
What California's Population Percents?
2000 Census [2] 2003 Estimate [3]
White 47.4% 45.2%
Hispanic/Latino 32.4% 34.3%
Asian 11.0% 11.4%
Black 6.5% 6.3%
Two or More Races 1.9% 1.9%
Native American and Inuit 0.5% 0.5%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander 0.3% 0.3%

D. Norman said:
like i said, its not that serious bbk, u still mad that u got cut from the basketball team cuz a black kid was a better point gaurd... get over it
i dont play basketball, but i appreciate the white man who invented it. you must be mad because eminem is outselling everyone in rap and you're still pitching wack cds out of your trunk

kocaine187 said:
man this is funny, coz stats can be manipulated....

what they might have missed is the amount of business related crimes, and its only the tip of the iceberg.....

there are crimes that go unreported...
nope, nothing is manipulated. only your understanding of this subject.

business crimes are not "violent crimes"

Last edited by bbk123; 08-20-2005 at 04:28 PM..
 08-20-2005, 06:14 PM         #77
nehustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MoThaNAMilliON said:
readin' this it seems like blacks causes all the trouble? or where theirs no blacks, whites are able to cover up crime rates better...
dats what it is!
 11 years ago '05        #78
yo-boy-CA 
space
space
$206 | Props total: 1 1
i told yall fools south carolina was gettin out of hand. n*ggas down here don't care.
 11 years ago '04        #79
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3 3
The only thing this is showing me is that whites are living better then we are. How come it takes a long a.ss time for cops to show up over here, and it seems that cops are in every corner over there. Cops just want us to k!ll each other off.

Last edited by Thirdc0astgh0st; 08-21-2005 at 02:39 AM..
 08-21-2005, 07:42 AM         #80
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
The only thing this is showing me is that whites are living better then we are. How come it takes a long a.ss time for cops to show up over here, and it seems that cops are in every corner over there. Cops just want us to k!ll each other off.
nope, there are millions of whites in trailor parks across this nation who dont have the luxeries you do (computer, internet, etc)

Last edited by bbk123; 08-21-2005 at 07:44 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Do You Think Your Smart Enough To Solve This Puzzle( Probably Not)
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy