squad up!

Aug 18 - Crime State Rankings 2005

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 08-20-2005, 04:27 PM         #76
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said
What California's Population Percents?
2000 Census [2] 2003 Estimate [3]
White 47.4% 45.2%
Hispanic/Latino 32.4% 34.3%
Asian 11.0% 11.4%
Black 6.5% 6.3%
Two or More Races 1.9% 1.9%
Native American and Inuit 0.5% 0.5%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander 0.3% 0.3%

D. Norman said
like i said, its not that serious bbk, u still mad that u got cut from the basketball team cuz a black kid was a better point gaurd... get over it
i dont play basketball, but i appreciate the white man who invented it. you must be mad because eminem is outselling everyone in rap and you're still pitching wack cds out of your trunk

kocaine187 said
man this is funny, coz stats can be manipulated....

what they might have missed is the amount of business related crimes, and its only the tip of the iceberg.....

there are crimes that go unreported...
nope, nothing is manipulated. only your understanding of this subject.

business crimes are not "violent crimes"

Last edited by bbk123; 08-20-2005 at 04:28 PM..

08-20-2005, 06:14 PM         #77
nehustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MoThaNAMilliON said
readin' this it seems like blacks causes all the trouble? or where theirs no blacks, whites are able to cover up crime rates better...
dats what it is!

13 years ago '05        #78
yo-boy-CA 
space
space
$206 | Props total: 1 1
i told yall fools south carolina was gettin out of hand. n*ggas down here don't care.

13 years ago '04        #79
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57
The only thing this is showing me is that whites are living better then we are. How come it takes a long a.ss time for cops to show up over here, and it seems that cops are in every corner over there. Cops just want us to k!ll each other off.

Last edited by Thirdc0astgh0st; 08-21-2005 at 02:39 AM..

08-21-2005, 07:42 AM         #80
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said
The only thing this is showing me is that whites are living better then we are. How come it takes a long a.ss time for cops to show up over here, and it seems that cops are in every corner over there. Cops just want us to k!ll each other off.
nope, there are millions of whites in trailor parks across this nation who dont have the luxeries you do (computer, internet, etc)

Last edited by bbk123; 08-21-2005 at 07:44 AM..

08-21-2005, 01:47 PM         #81
Tha Hustla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint no state more dangerous than Cali and aint no city more gutta than LA...ya the place where the Original Bloods and Crips is from. Every1 else follows in our footsteps. WEST UP. i guarantee no1 from this site kan walk thru my hood

08-21-2005, 05:03 PM         #82
weithamc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeLoraye said
damn...........i kno jersey aint no where near the top of the lowest crime rate state........
isn camden the worst city?

13 years ago '05        #83
kayanox6 
space
space
$233 | Props total: 0 0
thanks for the info

08-21-2005, 10:21 PM         #84
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as a matter of fact, all of you who falsely believe that poverty equals crime, here's a dose of reality:

West Virginia - 95% White, 3.2% Black

Median household income, 1999 $29,696 (USA National Average - $41,994)
Per capita money income, 1999 $16,477 (USA National Average - $21,587)
Persons below poverty, percent, 1999 17.9% (USA National Average -12.4%)

***Lowest crime rate in America:

Crimes Reported per 100,000 (1992-1993) 2,532.6 Rank 51st
Violent Crimes 208.4 Rank 48th

***Almost the lowest per capita income:

Per capita income (2000)
Source:Bureau of Economic Analysis, U.S. Department of Commerce $21,738 Rank 49th
Disposable personal income per capita (2000)
Source:Bureau of Economic Analysis, U.S. Department of Commerce $19,156 Rank 49th
Median income of households(1993) $22,421 Rank 50th

one of the poorest states in america (95% white) STILL has one of the lowest crime rates in america. now tell me how you can say poverty equals crime

Last edited by bbk123; 08-21-2005 at 10:25 PM..

08-22-2005, 07:24 AM         #85
lil_ryder_1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all these top states where the population is mainly white (not being rascist) get bare money 4rm da government to make improvements on the area such as nice playgrounds so da kids have somewhere to play during holidays so dey dnt get in no trouble, but in other places where there is a large population people of an ethnic minority dnt get dat many privliges, so da kids turn out messed up coz dey aint got nowhere to play

08-22-2005, 07:43 AM         #86
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they trying to say black people bring crime,that is so wrong

08-22-2005, 09:11 AM         #87
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lil_ryder_1 said
all these top states where the population is mainly white (not being rascist) get bare money 4rm da government to make improvements on the area such as nice playgrounds so da kids have somewhere to play during holidays so dey dnt get in no trouble, but in other places where there is a large population people of an ethnic minority dnt get dat many privliges, so da kids turn out messed up coz dey aint got nowhere to play
did you just read the post directly above you? obviously not.

13 years ago '04        #88
htown 
space
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 1104 1104
 bbk123 said
that description of poor blacks almost reminds me of poor whites. you know why? BECAUSE ITS EXACTLY THE SAME you fu*king fool. white people go through that same sh*t. there are thousands and thousands of trailor parks in this country filled with nothing but poor whites. there are millions of poor whites living from paycheck to paycheck, and millions more that dont even have that much. yet, their poverty for some reason does NOT equal crime. aren't you tired of trying to argue that even though i proved it wrong down a million times? stop tryin to play the victim and justify the actions of downright criminals.

not only that, but you throw in affirmative action and thats ANOTHER reason poor whites would be tempted to crime BUT ARE NOT. poor white dude goes for a job and because of affirmative action they hire a black guy instead. the white guy is still poor, no job, and could turn to crime. which happens im sure, but no where near as much as blacks/hispanics.

and you SERIOUSLY are wrong and ignorant. there are more whites in america, so there are more poor whites than poor blacks. whites arent born with a silver spoon in thier mouths like you see on tv. whites are not jews. jews are the privileged class of the world. however there are millions and millions of poor whites and blacks (with poor whites making up a bigger percentage of that total).

but bottom line really is... whites/asians/native americans(as a whole) simply do not cause as much crime as blacks/hispanics(as a whole). you cannot justify it or give an excuse for it. thats just the way it is.

and stop tryin to take offense and act like im against blacks/hispanics. this is not the case. cuz honestly i would tell you if i was, i dont give a fu*k. i aint got nothin to hide. i happen to like blacks/hispanics. why? because even though you are black and i am white.. we are BOTH gentiles. im proud of every gentile race and i will NEVER fall into the trap of hating other goyim. it was all detailed in the protocols of zion (circa 1905) to turn the gentiles against each other. ill pass on complying.

i just wish there was more unity between us and all these senseless gentile on gentile crimes stopped (which black/hispanics commit a bigger percentage of). thats it. im not arguing against anyone, im just saying for YOU not to try to argue facts or try to justify crime. it happens, accept it, and try to work on a resolution. nothing will ever stop if you never even realize there is a problem.

come on now man, you do argue your point well, but you must admit whenever you start or contribute to a thread, it's either how the Jews are controlling everything, or you're bringing up some stat that makes white people look good and black/hispanic people look bad.

08-22-2005, 02:01 PM         #89
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said
come on now man, you do argue your point well, but you must admit whenever you start or contribute to a thread, it's either how the Jews are controlling everything, or you're bringing up some stat that makes white people look good and black/hispanic people look bad.
this is true, because it is constantly on my mind. people need to wake up to what the jews are doing, so i put it out there. and for the people who already know.. the jews do not need to be brushed off, they need to be dealt with.

as far as blacks/hispanics, i wasnt really tryin to make them look bad, i was just trying to say that the five "safest" states were the five "whitest" states. i dont understand why someone says something good about white people, it is an insult to non whites. whites cannot be proud as other races can?

you can let this thread die now though, im not interested in arguing with blacks/hispanics. i just wanted to post some stats that contradict the jewish news media's coverage of crimes.

Last edited by bbk123; 08-22-2005 at 02:01 PM..

08-22-2005, 02:36 PM         #90
flossaphy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at people thinking this article or books whole intention is to make hispanics and blacks look bad. Admit it, blacks and hispanics do commit a lot of crimes and I can only speak for the west coast because thats where I stay, but from experience, on the west, blacks, hispanics and asians ( I'm asian myself ) committ a majority of the crimes. The reason is because we're broke and making money on the street is glorified among the ghetto. At some points, we encourage it. Nobody cares, I can rob a store today, and tell anyone on my block and nobody would say anything but damn dogg, you crazy. In any case, poverty does not equal crime but it is one factor in most crimes.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Obama on Kanye: "I SAID WHAT I SAID"
64 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You see the hamburger, but can you spot the chocolate chip cookie
24 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn looks like Drake is coming for pusha
76 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Indictment released by U.S. DOJ
96 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
60 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL Browns RB Carlos Hyde traded to the Jaguars for a 5th round pick
28 comments
32 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What happened to Lonzo last night?
32 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside MoneyBagg who ? Speaks and exposes rap industry
163 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Katt Williams said Hazel E went to Dubai and got shat on :dead:
49 comments
3 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
9 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I met her and I've been shining ever since
15 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside I'm a black Republican AMA
64 comments
2 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NFL Victor Cruz about to wife karate
31 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Professional gamer caught cheating at CSGO tournament
5 comments
1 hour ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside [VIDEO] Travis Scott-Sicko Mode feat Drake
47 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BBW flawlessny 🍑👀
12 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside "A Dude With Ghostwriters, has no place to talk about "Rules In Rap Bee..
60 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside They Lined Up for that RDR2 my dude....
15 comments
2 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Pusha T dropping new album?
20 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Jay Electronica doing a 3 city tour
22 comments
44 minutes ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
HUDA2daF
HIGH LVLD
mikejuheard
foshoVoodoo
PROV
micropave
FireBeats
squirtofkahlua
Juliette DaBlok
Big Smoke FLA
Top 10 most slapped recently
agriffiths
ovogoon
Gang Sht
BlackDynamite
suavehooper
Affectz
Kim Jong Un
NinetyThree94
baddie
two-face

most viewed right now
online now  46
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
176 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  39
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
75 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
84 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
156 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Halloween is cancelled, we already have a winner
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
61 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
265 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy