Aug 18 - Crime State Rankings 2005

most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
21 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
86 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-18-2005, 05:23 PM         #41
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm Surpised 2 See SC Up There. Its Funny Cuz Charleston, SC Is One Of The Safest Cities In The Country But North Charleston, SC Is Top 10 Per Capita In Crime Rate.
 11 years ago '04        #42
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
$4,017 | Props total: 0 0
read:
im white
i live in MS
34% black (roughly?)
i feel safe
i live in jackson (in the city, not the suburbs)
71% black (roughly)
i feel safe

and yeah, we have bad crime stats too...
it doesnt fu*king matter.
rankings like that are bullsh*t, theyre done by a private company... hmm a private company, that means they have to make money to stay alive... what money are they gaining from ranking the states the way they do... think about it.
 11 years ago '04        #43
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 388 388
 durdysoufpleya said:
read:
im white
i live in MS
34% black (roughly?)
i feel safe
i live in jackson (in the city, not the suburbs)
71% black (roughly)
i feel safe

and yeah, we have bad crime stats too...
it doesnt fu*king matter.
rankings like that are bullsh*t, theyre done by a private company... hmm a private company, that means they have to make money to stay alive... what money are they gaining from ranking the states the way they do... think about it.
Props.
 11 years ago '04        #44
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
 bbk123 said:
Here are the population makeup of the five "safest" states:

North Dakota
* 91.7% White
* 4.9% Native American
* 1.2% Hispanic
* 0.6% Asian
* 0.6% Black
* 1.2% Mixed race

Vermont
* 96.2% White
* 0.9% Asian
* 0.9% Hispanic
* 0.5% Black
* 0.4% Native American
* 1.2% Mixed race

Among the 50 states and the District of Columbia, Vermont ranks:

* 2nd in its proportion of Whites
* 41st in its proportion of Asians
* 49th in its proportion of Hispanics
* 48th in its proportion of Blacks
* 29th in its proportion of Native Americans
* 39th in its proportion of people of mixed race

Maine
* 96.5% White non-Hispanic
* 0.7% Hispanic
* 0.7% Asian
* 0.5% Black
* 0.6% American Indian
* 1% Mixed race

New Hampshire
* 95.1% White (making New Hampshire the third whitest state, trailing only Maine and Vermont)
* 1.7% Hispanic
* 1.3% Asian
* 0.7% Black
* 0.2% Native American
* 1.1% Mixed race

South Dakota
* 88.0% White
* 0.6% Black
* 1.4% Hispanic
* 8.3% Native American (Third highest in the Continental U.S.)
* 0.6% Asian
* 1.3% Mixed race

From this data, you see that the five "safest" states are also the five "whitest" states where whites often make up 90-95% of the population and blacks make up an average 0.6% of the population. It is interesting to note though, that in Nevada (the country's most "dangerous" state) hispanics make up more than triple the population amount of blacks.
you forgot to mention that these areas are also low on the poverty scale. you can compare the crime rates of poor whites to successful whites. i bet if it was a survey of the 30% prison population that are white, I'm willing to bet that most of them are from a poorer background than the whites that don't go to prison.
 11 years ago '04        #45
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 388 388
LMAO @ VERMONT

That reminds me of this joke this black dude said on Comedy central about going to Africa. He was like "When I went to africa I was like whoa, the mother land. For white people, it's the same as going to Vermont."

lmfao.
 11 years ago '05        #46
farrockmardarah 
space
space
space
$728 | Props total: 0 0
ny baby
 11 years ago '04        #47
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,324 | Props total: 347 347
bbk, its not that serious.... and im sorry the family cow got tiped and one ur chickens in the coop got fu*ked by a cousin

Last edited by D. Norman; 08-19-2005 at 10:28 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #48
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,280 | Props total: 341 341
 kakoden said:
they're also the 5 states that no one would really wanna live in either.....
Basically what I was thinking
 11 years ago '05        #49
iice 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 0 0
where the fu*k is ny and cali ?
 08-19-2005, 11:05 AM         #50
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
bbk, its not that serious.... and im sorry the family cow got tiped and one ur chickens in the coop got fu*ked by a cousin
HAHAHA @ this sh*t. you're the one fu*king monkeys and enslaving your own people.. dont try to come at me.
 11 years ago '05        #51
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,700 | Props total: 124 124
intresting stuff.
 08-19-2005, 01:25 PM         #52
MistahBloom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmm.....louisiana 2nd worst state eh? hmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder if new orleans has anything to do wit dat *remembers the 3 gunshots every night at midnight* nah, probably not
 08-19-2005, 01:27 PM         #53
IZZO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbk123 said:
Here are the population makeup of the five "safest" states:

North Dakota
* 91.7% White
* 4.9% Native American
* 1.2% Hispanic
* 0.6% Asian
* 0.6% Black
* 1.2% Mixed race

Vermont
* 96.2% White
* 0.9% Asian
* 0.9% Hispanic
* 0.5% Black
* 0.4% Native American
* 1.2% Mixed race

Among the 50 states and the District of Columbia, Vermont ranks:

* 2nd in its proportion of Whites
* 41st in its proportion of Asians
* 49th in its proportion of Hispanics
* 48th in its proportion of Blacks
* 29th in its proportion of Native Americans
* 39th in its proportion of people of mixed race

Maine
* 96.5% White non-Hispanic
* 0.7% Hispanic
* 0.7% Asian
* 0.5% Black
* 0.6% American Indian
* 1% Mixed race

New Hampshire
* 95.1% White (making New Hampshire the third whitest state, trailing only Maine and Vermont)
* 1.7% Hispanic
* 1.3% Asian
* 0.7% Black
* 0.2% Native American
* 1.1% Mixed race

South Dakota
* 88.0% White
* 0.6% Black
* 1.4% Hispanic
* 8.3% Native American (Third highest in the Continental U.S.)
* 0.6% Asian
* 1.3% Mixed race

From this data, you see that the five "safest" states are also the five "whitest" states where whites often make up 90-95% of the population and blacks make up an average 0.6% of the population. It is interesting to note though, that in Nevada (the country's most "dangerous" state) hispanics make up more than triple the population amount of blacks.

HAHAHA... makes me proud to be what I am...
 11 years ago '04        #54
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,481 | Props total: 168 168
i wonder what the poverty levels are in the "safe states". poverty= crime. and blacks are usually tha ones that populate the ghettos. We aint jus "wild and dangerous" like they would like to make it seem. If u wanna break down percentages of races and sh*t, break down tha amount of poverty in tha area too instead of makin' thangs seem like we are jus causin trouble and sh*t. Not bi*chin at dude who postin it, jus tryna put thangs in a realistic perspective so folks don't leave tha thread scared of "ni99ers"
i live in one of the poorest states and we r 44th most danger state
its a mix of poverty and high population density that causes crime
 08-19-2005, 01:49 PM         #55
hama000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, sh*ts getting outta hand.
 08-19-2005, 02:22 PM         #56
Bishop_Murda702 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slick CM Rick said:
i live in nevada, and nevada ain't even dangerous outside of north las vegas.......where i use to stay at
How the fu*k long have u lived out here???? ever been 2 he east side like on boulder hwy. and missouri ave. or go on the west side over on MLK and Washington and tell me how safe it iz in vegas I've lived in vegas all my life and it dont suprise me 1 bit that nevada iz ranked most dangerous
 08-19-2005, 02:40 PM         #57
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(ALL HATE ASIDE)

i believe it, and most people should....

I mean lets be real , Black people are some of the craziest motherfu*kers on the Planet, sh*t we all know that. It doesnt mean blacks are the cause for crime but a better precentage of them are. Where I live IN CT there are places where its nice and THERE are PLACES where its damn near hell. In those places where its hell , theres mostly and HISPANIC/ BLACK race. I am not even trying to start any racist stuff, just stating the facts around my way,,,,,,,,,,if you know about STAMFORD , BRIDGEPORT, HARTFORD , than you know what im talking about.
 08-19-2005, 03:20 PM         #58
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
(ALL HATE ASIDE)

i believe it, and most people should....

I mean lets be real , Black people are some of the craziest motherfu*kers on the Planet, sh*t we all know that. It doesnt mean blacks are the cause for crime but a better precentage of them are. Where I live IN CT there are places where its nice and THERE are PLACES where its damn near hell. In those places where its hell , theres mostly and HISPANIC/ BLACK race. I am not even trying to start any racist stuff, just stating the facts around my way,,,,,,,,,,if you know about STAMFORD , BRIDGEPORT, HARTFORD , than you know what im talking about.
this is exactly what im trying to say. why these cats are trying to argue facts is beyond me. YES, blacks and hispanics commit a higher percentage of crime than other other races. NO, it cannot realisticly be blamed on poverty, since there are MORE poor whites than poor blacks in america. MEANING MORE WHITES WOULD COMMIT CRIMES THAN BLACKS. but that is not whats happening. so you have no argument for poverty equalling crime, since whites are the poorer as a whole.

so like i said, blacks and hispanics cause the majority of crime. if i was black, id admit the sh*t instead of arguing against it. think about why are you arguing these facts instead of accepting them? who really cares? it doesnt makes blacks and hispanics "inferior" its just a fact of life.

these stats arent saying blacks and hispanics are "dumber" or anything, just that blacks and hispanics are more prone to crime than other races. but like i said, that doesnt mean anything but what it is. it is what it is.
 11 years ago '04        #59
wabber 
space
space
$234 | Props total: 0 0
its funny that they dont use drug crimes as part of their rankings.
 11 years ago '04        #60
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,250 | Props total: 254 254
 bbk123 said:
this is exactly what im trying to say. why these cats are trying to argue facts is beyond me. YES, blacks and hispanics commit a higher percentage of crime than other other races. NO, it cannot realisticly be blamed on poverty, since there are MORE poor whites than poor blacks in america. MEANING MORE WHITES WOULD COMMIT CRIMES THAN BLACKS. but that is not whats happening. so you have no argument for poverty equalling crime, since whites are the poorer as a whole.

so like i said, blacks and hispanics cause the majority of crime. if i was black, id admit the sh*t instead of arguing against it. think about why are you arguing these facts instead of accepting them? who really cares? it doesnt makes blacks and hispanics "inferior" its just a fact of life.

these stats arent saying blacks and hispanics are "dumber" or anything, just that blacks and hispanics are more prone to crime than other races. but like i said, that doesnt mean anything but what it is. it is what it is.

Blacks still only make up 13% of the total population, therefore leaving 87% being white/hispanic/asian/etc. If the US consisted of only 100 people and all the blacks commited crimes and only HALF of whites/hispanics/asians/etc. commited crimes...you would have 13 black criminals and 44 criminals that were either white/hispanic/asian/ etc. Its statistically impossible that blacks commit the majority of ALL crimes.

Now Mexicans are another story but I aint Mexican.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
386 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
56 comments
19 hours ago