Aug 18 - Crime State Rankings 2005

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

13 years ago '04        #26
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,908 | Props total: 91 91
that list basically said dont live in the south

13 years ago '05        #27
icegrill 
space
space
$654 | Props total: 7 7
here is the link for the most dangerous states in 2005

08-18-2005, 01:20 PM         #28
R77  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said
Hmmmmmmm, but the survey or whatever data they took is about crimes all together, and well oklahoma probably got alot more crimes that never happen in ny. Oklahoma got chicken fu*kers, cow tippers, 1st cousin fu*kin, 2nd cousin fu*kin, 3rd cousin fu*kin, horse abuse, poison by chicken egg, illegal mud wrestlen, a bunch of sh*t that happens there everyday that would never happen in ny

08-18-2005, 01:20 PM         #29
A Son Unique  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats Pennsylvania on these lists?

i know harrisburg where i live is like
56% Black
43% White

and theres alotta of robberies...

13 years ago '05        #30
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,488 | Props total: 0 0
chi-town is a wicked city too

08-18-2005, 02:23 PM         #31
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Street Legend said
Whats Pennsylvania on these lists?

i know harrisburg where i live is like
56% Black
43% White

and theres alotta of robberies...
not sure where they are on the list, but here are the racial makeups:

Pennsylvania

84.1% White
10.0% Black
3.2% Hispanic
1.8% Asian
0.1% Native American
1.2% Mixed race

Harrisburg, PA

31.72% White,
54.83% Black or African American,
0.37% Native American,
2.83% Asian,
0.07% Pacific Islander,
6.54% from other races,
3.64% from two or more races
11.69% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.

08-18-2005, 02:26 PM         #32
SHOWTIME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MoThaNAMilliON said
readin' this it seems like blacks causes all the trouble? or where theirs no blacks, whites are able to cover up crime rates better...
i wonder what the poverty levels are in the "safe states". poverty= crime. and blacks are usually tha ones that populate the ghettos. We aint jus "wild and dangerous" like they would like to make it seem. If u wanna break down percentages of races and sh*t, break down tha amount of poverty in tha area too instead of makin' thangs seem like we are jus causin trouble and sh*t. Not bi*chin at dude who postin it, jus tryna put thangs in a realistic perspective so folks don't leave tha thread scared of "ni99ers"

Last edited by SHOWTIME 17; 08-18-2005 at 02:27 PM..

08-18-2005, 02:39 PM         #33
JoyS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghostman said
States with less diversity are always going to be safer...racism, hate, and economic oppression don't exist on as large a scale when everyone's the same color.
So profound.
:applause:

08-18-2005, 03:02 PM         #34
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME 17 said
i wonder what the poverty levels are in the "safe states". poverty= crime. and blacks are usually tha ones that populate the ghettos. We aint jus "wild and dangerous" like they would like to make it seem. If u wanna break down percentages of races and sh*t, break down tha amount of poverty in tha area too instead of makin' thangs seem like we are jus causin trouble and sh*t. Not bi*chin at dude who postin it, jus tryna put thangs in a realistic perspective so folks don't leave tha thread scared of "ni99ers"
To say that black crime is because of poverty implies that all blacks are poor. That is not really the case. In America there are more poor whites than there are poor blacks. How come they don't commit the same percentage of crimes? poverty does not equal crime.

Last edited by bbk123; 08-18-2005 at 03:24 PM..

08-18-2005, 03:08 PM         #35
GEO1378  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fact is blacks make up alot of the prision population too. i am not prejudice i am stating a fact and they all werent setup by "the man" so i dont wanna hear it. the fact is not that blacks are worse people but that more of them cant get good jobs because of discrimination therefore more commit crimes to make it in the world. anybody who lives in poverty is more likely to commit crime. ive been to all while trailor parks and i was scared. those people are some of the strangest fu*ks in the world.

i didnt think nevada was that bad though, hell i love it just cause prostitution is legal. the only place better is amsterdamn

13 years ago '04        #36
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,908 | Props total: 91 91
 bbk123 said
To say that black crime is because of poverty implies that all blacks are poor. That is not really the case. In America there are more poor whites than there are poor blacks. How come they don't commit the same percentage of crimes? poverty does not equal crime.
ther are alot more white people than blacks

08-18-2005, 04:22 PM         #37
DoogZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's not as much of a racial matter as it is put out to be. The "safest" states are the most rural states. Vermont, North and South Dakota, Montana, Cow Hampshire, Maine, are rural as fu*k. It has nothing to do with how many whites or how many blacks there are. Cities always have higher crime rates because there are tons of people living in a much smaller area. If there's 3 people per square mile, or a 200, where do you think there will be more crime. And the argument that because states like Vermont are all white, so there's no racism means there's no hate, and that mean's there's no crime is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Since when did all white people get along? The difference is population density, the biggest city in Vermont would be like the 180th biggest city in California that's why. Cities always have higher crime rates, because there's way more people, and there's more pressure and stress living in the city, not to mention the considerably higher cost of living, all are very conducive to an atmosphere with more crime.

13 years ago '05        #38
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 DeLoraye said
damn...........i kno jersey aint no where near the top of the lowest crime rate state........
yea nj has to be somewhere close to most dangerous states
and damn us colored people for committing alot of crimes :banghead: :banghead:
*btw that was sarcasm*

13 years ago '05        #39
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 DoogZ said
It's not as much of a racial matter as it is put out to be. The "safest" states are the most rural states. Vermont, North and South Dakota, Montana, Cow Hampshire, Maine, are rural as fu*k. It has nothing to do with how many whites or how many blacks there are. Cities always have higher crime rates because there are tons of people living in a much smaller area. If there's 3 people per square mile, or a 200, where do you think there will be more crime. And the argument that because states like Vermont are all white, so there's no racism means there's no hate, and that mean's there's no crime is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Since when did all white people get along? The difference is population density, the biggest city in Vermont would be like the 180th biggest city in California that's why. Cities always have higher crime rates, because there's way more people, and there's more pressure and stress living in the city, not to mention the considerably higher cost of living, all are very conducive to an atmosphere with more crime.
didnt mean to double post but :applause: :applause: :applause:

08-18-2005, 05:43 PM         #40
SHOWTIME 17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbk123 said
To say that black crime is because of poverty implies that all blacks are poor
No, to say that would mean that all black people commit crimes!!! I'm sayin when people are poor to the point of starvation or just plain suffering, they resort to robbery, drug dealin, counterfeitin money, bootleggin, and other thangs. Knowing that people do rob causes other people in ghettos to carry guns which leads to murder, street f!ghts, and gang activity. Obviously, u aren't frm that type of environment (which isn't a bad thing) but if u were surrounded by it u would understand it more. Like Pastor Troy says, nobody wants to do that sh*t, they do it for survival.

Growing up around this causes children to grow and fall in tha same cycle. I have a pistol cuz otha crazy folk have em.

And I SERIOUSLY doubt that there are mo poor whites than blacks. Tha point is poor blacks cant afford spaced out housing so there forced to live stacked up under each other in project building. With the stresses of day to day livin and constant temptation of "fast money", there is no doubt that that is why the crime rate is higher.

Last edited by SHOWTIME 17; 08-18-2005 at 08:07 PM..

08-18-2005, 06:23 PM         #41
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm Surpised 2 See SC Up There. Its Funny Cuz Charleston, SC Is One Of The Safest Cities In The Country But North Charleston, SC Is Top 10 Per Capita In Crime Rate.

08-18-2005, 07:29 PM         #42
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
read:
im white
i live in MS
34% black (roughly?)
i feel safe
i live in jackson (in the city, not the suburbs)
71% black (roughly)
i feel safe

and yeah, we have bad crime stats too...
it doesnt fu*king matter.
rankings like that are bullsh*t, theyre done by a private company... hmm a private company, that means they have to make money to stay alive... what money are they gaining from ranking the states the way they do... think about it.

13 years ago '04        #43
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 4238 4238
 durdysoufpleya said
read:
im white
i live in MS
34% black (roughly?)
i feel safe
i live in jackson (in the city, not the suburbs)
71% black (roughly)
i feel safe

and yeah, we have bad crime stats too...
it doesnt fu*king matter.
rankings like that are bullsh*t, theyre done by a private company... hmm a private company, that means they have to make money to stay alive... what money are they gaining from ranking the states the way they do... think about it.
Props.

13 years ago '04        #44
htown 
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 1119 1119
 bbk123 said
Here are the population makeup of the five "safest" states:

North Dakota
* 91.7% White
* 4.9% Native American
* 1.2% Hispanic
* 0.6% Asian
* 0.6% Black
* 1.2% Mixed race

Vermont
* 96.2% White
* 0.9% Asian
* 0.9% Hispanic
* 0.5% Black
* 0.4% Native American
* 1.2% Mixed race

Among the 50 states and the District of Columbia, Vermont ranks:

* 2nd in its proportion of Whites
* 41st in its proportion of Asians
* 49th in its proportion of Hispanics
* 48th in its proportion of Blacks
* 29th in its proportion of Native Americans
* 39th in its proportion of people of mixed race

Maine
* 96.5% White non-Hispanic
* 0.7% Hispanic
* 0.7% Asian
* 0.5% Black
* 0.6% American Indian
* 1% Mixed race

New Hampshire
* 95.1% White (making New Hampshire the third whitest state, trailing only Maine and Vermont)
* 1.7% Hispanic
* 1.3% Asian
* 0.7% Black
* 0.2% Native American
* 1.1% Mixed race

South Dakota
* 88.0% White
* 0.6% Black
* 1.4% Hispanic
* 8.3% Native American (Third highest in the Continental U.S.)
* 0.6% Asian
* 1.3% Mixed race

From this data, you see that the five "safest" states are also the five "whitest" states where whites often make up 90-95% of the population and blacks make up an average 0.6% of the population. It is interesting to note though, that in Nevada (the country's most "dangerous" state) hispanics make up more than triple the population amount of blacks.
you forgot to mention that these areas are also low on the poverty scale. you can compare the crime rates of poor whites to successful whites. i bet if it was a survey of the 30% prison population that are white, I'm willing to bet that most of them are from a poorer background than the whites that don't go to prison.

13 years ago '04        #45
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 4238 4238
LMAO @ VERMONT

That reminds me of this joke this black dude said on Comedy central about going to Africa. He was like "When I went to africa I was like whoa, the mother land. For white people, it's the same as going to Vermont."

lmfao.

08-18-2005, 11:16 PM         #46
farrockmardarah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ny baby

13 years ago '04        #47
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,529 | Props total: 2913 2913
bbk, its not that serious.... and im sorry the family cow got tiped and one ur chickens in the coop got fu*ked by a cousin

Last edited by D. Norman; 08-19-2005 at 11:28 AM..

13 years ago '04        #48
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 1555 1555
 kakoden said
they're also the 5 states that no one would really wanna live in either.....
Basically what I was thinking

13 years ago '05        #49
iice 
space
space
$621 | Props total: 1 1
where the fu*k is ny and cali ?

08-19-2005, 12:05 PM         #50
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said
bbk, its not that serious.... and im sorry the family cow got tiped and one ur chickens in the coop got fu*ked by a cousin
HAHAHA @ this sh*t. you're the one fu*king monkeys and enslaving your own people.. dont try to come at me.

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  48
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
136 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-30online now  41
Image(s) inside Brianna Amor IG Thot Getting SUED A Turn Of Events
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  33
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
140 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-18online now  25
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
47 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+33online now  25
Image(s) inside 2 podcast thots
41 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
NFL This Chick Ran A NASTY Slant Route💪🏿
71 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+31online now  16
Lol: Oprah responds to the video of her eating dry unseasoned chicken.
56 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+191online now  16
Video inside Kanye let's it be known.
343 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy