Aug 18 - Crime State Rankings 2005

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Announces ‘DC4’ Release Date
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-18-2005, 11:11 AM         #21
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tikyle2 said:
Oklahoma is way more dangerous than NY? I don't buy it. The formula needs to be weighted. If a bunch of OK kids get aggrevated a.ssault and some NY kids get murder one than it shouldn't be equal when you are measuring "safest". If you're talking about crime rates OK but "safest" is different.

"Don't believe the hype!' -Public Enemy
it didnt say it did that man. it said it looked at all factors equally.

MoThaNAMilliON said:
readin' this it seems like blacks causes all the trouble? or where theirs no blacks, whites are able to cover up crime rates better...
it is definate that the majority of crime in america is the result of the actions of certain blacks and hispanics. whites, native americans, and asians seem to contribute to a less amount of crime. but it is not to say certain whites, native americans, and asians do not commit crimes, because they commit plenty of them. they just dont commit a percentage anywhere near as high of a percentage of blacks and hispanics. as to why this is, one side argues its because of the society they live in and others believe thats just the way blacks and hispanics are. i dont really have an opinion

D. Norman said:
Hmmmmmmm, but the survey or whatever data they took is about crimes all together, and well oklahoma probably got alot more crimes that never happen in ny. Oklahoma got chicken fu*kers, cow tippers, 1st cousin fu*kin, 2nd cousin fu*kin, 3rd cousin fu*kin, horse abuse, poison by chicken egg, illegal mud wrestlen, a bunch of sh*t that happens there everyday that would never happen in ny
you believe everything portrayed to you on jerry springer(jew), maury(jew), and howard stern(jew)?

majestic75 said:
if i said it once i said it a million times, crime stats are decieving.
i dont see how. it seem as though you just dont want to accept facts.

EmOnEyBaGz175 said:
So what their basically saying is that... Hispanic and Blacks are the kind of people that commit these crimes?
no EVERYBODY commits these crimes, its just that black and hispanics commit more than most of the total amount of crime

mr_underground said:
u can't believe what these state studies say because not all crimes are caught or recorded and there is no way they went everywhere
this is VERY true, although i dont think that would help or hurt your own argument. what wasnt caught was probably a small amount of whites, asians, and native americans commiting crimes and a large amount of black and hispanics commiting crimes. just like was reported in this article.

Last edited by bbk123; 08-18-2005 at 11:25 AM..
 08-18-2005, 11:14 AM         #22
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here are the rest of the cities/states listed in the article:

America’s Safest City - Newton, Massachusetts
The racial makeup of the city is
88.07% White,
7.68% Asian,
1.97% African American,
0.07% Native American,
0.03% Pacific Islander,
0.71% from other races,
1.46% from two or more races.
2.52% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.

Most Dangerous City - Camden, NJ
The racial makeup of the city is
16.84% White,
53.35% Black or African American,
0.54% Native American,
2.45% Asian,
0.07% Pacific Islander,
22.83% from other races,
3.92% from two or more races.
38.82% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race. 8.9% are foreign-born.

Most Livable State - New Hampshire
The racial makeup of the state is:
* 95.1% White (making New Hampshire the third whitest state, trailing only Maine and Vermont)
* 1.7% Hispanic
* 1.3% Asian
* 0.7% Black
* 0.2% Native American
* 1.1% Mixed race

Healthiest State - Vermont
Vermont's population is:

* 96.2% White
* 0.9% Asian
* 0.9% Hispanic
* 0.5% Black
* 0.4% Native American
* 1.2% Mixed race

Least Healthiest State - Louisiana

* 62.5% White
* 32.5% Black
* 2.4% Hispanic
* 1.2% Asian
* 0.6% Native American
* 1.1% Mixed race

Nation’s Smartest State - Massachusetts
The racial makeup of Massachusetts:

* 81.9% White
* 6.8% Hispanic
* 5.4% Black
* 3.8% Asian
* 0.2% Native American
* 2.3% Mixed race

Least Smartest State - New Mexico
The racial makeup of New Mexico:

* 44.7% White non-Hispanic
* 42.1% Hispanic
* 9.5% Native American
* 1.9% Black
* 1.1% Asian
* 3.6% Mixed race

Most Improved State - New Hampshire

* 95.1% White (making New Hampshire the third whitest state, trailing only Maine and Vermont)
* 1.7% Hispanic
* 1.3% Asian
* 0.7% Black
* 0.2% Native American
* 1.1% Mixed race

Worst Improved State - Alaska
The racial breakdown of the state is:

* 67.6% White (Non-Hispanic)
* 15.6% Native American or Alaska Native
* 4.1% Hispanic
* 4% Asian
* 3.5% Black
* 5.4% Mixed race

The safest city is comprised of mostly whites and asians.

In the most dangerous city, blacks are the majority almost surpassing the amount of whites by four times. The second biggest majority group in this city is "other races", and the third is hispanics making whites the fourth highest number of population with 16%.

Last edited by bbk123; 08-18-2005 at 11:22 AM..
 08-18-2005, 11:28 AM         #23
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
it has nothing to do with living in a fantasy world, living in a bad area isnt something so fascinating and cool that I wanna go outta my way to show its rough where im at. crime stats are decieving. a per capita crime rate can be low as hell if the area is heavily populated, but that doesnt mean its safe.

the proofs in the pudding, im not just talkin about where im from. people who live in places considered safe will tell you where they live isnt safe at all, and vice versa. people who live in the so called most dangerous areas will tell you its not even that serious where they live.
regardless if they think its safe where they live, there are STILL more crimes commited in thier states than in other states. thats the bottom line here.

if nevada has 5 murders, 5 r*pes, 5 a.ssualts and another states has 4 murders, 4 r*pes, 4 a.ssualts, that STILL makes nevada more dangerous. although in reality, the stats are not anywhere that close.
 11 years ago '04        #24
Kingbee1979 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 18 18
 Blazed4Dayz said:
damn was arizona the 3rd biggest crime state?....that's crazy I'm in tucson, arizona & a lot of grand theft auto happens here I know that 4 sure & were so close 2 the border !!!!
Of Course...Im In AZ (Phoenix) and theres alwayz sum drama Going On lol @ us bein lik ethe 3rd State!!!!
 08-18-2005, 11:53 AM         #25
Mackin_Yo_Chick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont give a fu*k if we aint on the list california is crazier than all yall....
 11 years ago '04        #26
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,839 | Props total: 18 18
that list basically said dont live in the south
 11 years ago '05        #27
icegrill 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 1 1
here is the link for the most dangerous states in 2005

08-18-2005, 12:20 PM         #28
R77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
Hmmmmmmm, but the survey or whatever data they took is about crimes all together, and well oklahoma probably got alot more crimes that never happen in ny. Oklahoma got chicken fu*kers, cow tippers, 1st cousin fu*kin, 2nd cousin fu*kin, 3rd cousin fu*kin, horse abuse, poison by chicken egg, illegal mud wrestlen, a bunch of sh*t that happens there everyday that would never happen in ny

08-18-2005, 12:20 PM         #29
A Son Unique 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats Pennsylvania on these lists?

i know harrisburg where i live is like
56% Black
43% White

and theres alotta of robberies...
 11 years ago '05        #30
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
chi-town is a wicked city too
 08-18-2005, 01:23 PM         #31
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Street Legend said:
Whats Pennsylvania on these lists?

i know harrisburg where i live is like
56% Black
43% White

and theres alotta of robberies...
not sure where they are on the list, but here are the racial makeups:

Pennsylvania

84.1% White
10.0% Black
3.2% Hispanic
1.8% Asian
0.1% Native American
1.2% Mixed race

Harrisburg, PA

31.72% White,
54.83% Black or African American,
0.37% Native American,
2.83% Asian,
0.07% Pacific Islander,
6.54% from other races,
3.64% from two or more races
11.69% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.
 08-18-2005, 01:26 PM         #32
SHOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MoThaNAMilliON said:
readin' this it seems like blacks causes all the trouble? or where theirs no blacks, whites are able to cover up crime rates better...
i wonder what the poverty levels are in the "safe states". poverty= crime. and blacks are usually tha ones that populate the ghettos. We aint jus "wild and dangerous" like they would like to make it seem. If u wanna break down percentages of races and sh*t, break down tha amount of poverty in tha area too instead of makin' thangs seem like we are jus causin trouble and sh*t. Not bi*chin at dude who postin it, jus tryna put thangs in a realistic perspective so folks don't leave tha thread scared of "ni99ers"

Last edited by SHOWTIME 17; 08-18-2005 at 01:27 PM..
 08-18-2005, 01:39 PM         #33
JoyS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghostman said:
States with less diversity are always going to be safer...racism, hate, and economic oppression don't exist on as large a scale when everyone's the same color.
So profound.
:applause:
 08-18-2005, 02:02 PM         #34
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHOWTIME 17 said:
i wonder what the poverty levels are in the "safe states". poverty= crime. and blacks are usually tha ones that populate the ghettos. We aint jus "wild and dangerous" like they would like to make it seem. If u wanna break down percentages of races and sh*t, break down tha amount of poverty in tha area too instead of makin' thangs seem like we are jus causin trouble and sh*t. Not bi*chin at dude who postin it, jus tryna put thangs in a realistic perspective so folks don't leave tha thread scared of "ni99ers"
To say that black crime is because of poverty implies that all blacks are poor. That is not really the case. In America there are more poor whites than there are poor blacks. How come they don't commit the same percentage of crimes? poverty does not equal crime.

Last edited by bbk123; 08-18-2005 at 02:24 PM..
 08-18-2005, 02:08 PM         #35
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fact is blacks make up alot of the prision population too. i am not prejudice i am stating a fact and they all werent setup by "the man" so i dont wanna hear it. the fact is not that blacks are worse people but that more of them cant get good jobs because of discrimination therefore more commit crimes to make it in the world. anybody who lives in poverty is more likely to commit crime. ive been to all while trailor parks and i was scared. those people are some of the strangest fu*ks in the world.

i didnt think nevada was that bad though, hell i love it just cause prostitution is legal. the only place better is amsterdamn
 11 years ago '04        #36
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,839 | Props total: 18 18
 bbk123 said:
To say that black crime is because of poverty implies that all blacks are poor. That is not really the case. In America there are more poor whites than there are poor blacks. How come they don't commit the same percentage of crimes? poverty does not equal crime.
ther are alot more white people than blacks
 08-18-2005, 03:22 PM         #37
DoogZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's not as much of a racial matter as it is put out to be. The "safest" states are the most rural states. Vermont, North and South Dakota, Montana, Cow Hampshire, Maine, are rural as fu*k. It has nothing to do with how many whites or how many blacks there are. Cities always have higher crime rates because there are tons of people living in a much smaller area. If there's 3 people per square mile, or a 200, where do you think there will be more crime. And the argument that because states like Vermont are all white, so there's no racism means there's no hate, and that mean's there's no crime is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Since when did all white people get along? The difference is population density, the biggest city in Vermont would be like the 180th biggest city in California that's why. Cities always have higher crime rates, because there's way more people, and there's more pressure and stress living in the city, not to mention the considerably higher cost of living, all are very conducive to an atmosphere with more crime.
 11 years ago '05        #38
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 DeLoraye said:
damn...........i kno jersey aint no where near the top of the lowest crime rate state........
yea nj has to be somewhere close to most dangerous states
and damn us colored people for committing alot of crimes :banghead: :banghead:
*btw that was sarcasm*
 11 years ago '05        #39
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 DoogZ said:
It's not as much of a racial matter as it is put out to be. The "safest" states are the most rural states. Vermont, North and South Dakota, Montana, Cow Hampshire, Maine, are rural as fu*k. It has nothing to do with how many whites or how many blacks there are. Cities always have higher crime rates because there are tons of people living in a much smaller area. If there's 3 people per square mile, or a 200, where do you think there will be more crime. And the argument that because states like Vermont are all white, so there's no racism means there's no hate, and that mean's there's no crime is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Since when did all white people get along? The difference is population density, the biggest city in Vermont would be like the 180th biggest city in California that's why. Cities always have higher crime rates, because there's way more people, and there's more pressure and stress living in the city, not to mention the considerably higher cost of living, all are very conducive to an atmosphere with more crime.
didnt mean to double post but :applause: :applause: :applause:
 08-18-2005, 04:43 PM         #40
SHOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbk123 said:
To say that black crime is because of poverty implies that all blacks are poor
No, to say that would mean that all black people commit crimes!!! I'm sayin when people are poor to the point of starvation or just plain suffering, they resort to robbery, drug dealin, counterfeitin money, bootleggin, and other thangs. Knowing that people do rob causes other people in ghettos to carry guns which leads to murder, street f!ghts, and gang activity. Obviously, u aren't frm that type of environment (which isn't a bad thing) but if u were surrounded by it u would understand it more. Like Pastor Troy says, nobody wants to do that sh*t, they do it for survival.

Growing up around this causes children to grow and fall in tha same cycle. I have a pistol cuz otha crazy folk have em.

And I SERIOUSLY doubt that there are mo poor whites than blacks. Tha point is poor blacks cant afford spaced out housing so there forced to live stacked up under each other in project building. With the stresses of day to day livin and constant temptation of "fast money", there is no doubt that that is why the crime rate is higher.

Last edited by SHOWTIME 17; 08-18-2005 at 07:07 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Did this nigga meek just have the audacity to make a post about winning
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Super Nerd in Awe of HDR 4K FORZA
38 comments
1 day ago