Aug 17 - Mannie Fresh Leaves Cash Money, Tells Ozone Magazine "It's Official"

most viewed right now
Dreamchaser confirms Beanie Sigel got beat up. "U broke the code of ethics on ..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron "All Lives Matter" Fuuuuu
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Birdman Given 30 Days To Find Missing Financial Documents For Lil Wayne
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside THIS girl slaps ya girls ass in the club, what ya do?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
10730 pageviews
50 comments

tjudge 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
Aug 17 - Mannie Fresh Leaves Cash Money, Tells Ozone Magazine "It's Official"

After serving as Cash Money's exclusive producer for years, Mannie Fresh has revealed to Ozone Magazine that he has left the label.

Following Juvenile, B.G. and Turk, the go-to Cash Money beatmaker Mannie Fresh has left the imprint. Yet, unlike the aforementioned artists, Mannie contends that he's leaving on good terms.

"It's official that I'm not with them [Cash Money] no more, but I'm doing my own thing," Mannie told Ozone Magazine. "It ain't a situation where we gonna be name-calling and going back and forth. It's just me maturing. It's time for me to do me. It's no bad blood."

Mannie, B.G., Turk and Wayne also confirmed that they were working on a Hot Boys reunion. However, according to most members, the project isn't likely to be released on Cash Money.

"There's four different people, so there's negotiations from four different angles. I'm ready to do it if they're ready to do it. It's easy for us four to get in the room and agree to do it, but since pretty much everybody is signed with a different record company, we've got to work that out first. But Baby don't have no say-so. That's part of the deal," Mannie revealed. "Everybody wants to do it, but they fact is, they don't want [Baby] him involved. That's how the whole thing came to be. They asked me if I wanted to do it, and since three of the four Hot Boys don't want Baby to have no part of the project, that's the way it's gotta happen."

However, Weezie told Ozone, "Maybe we will do a reunion album. That's what I heard, but the boss [Baby] gotta agree on that first. They could say he's greedy or whatever, but the boss still gotta agree on that for me to do anything," Wayne stated. "I could say I agree and I wanna do it, but still, if he don't agree, I can't do it. And I'm the President of Cash Money Records now, so it'll have to be released under Cash Money. Baby would have to sign off on it cause he gonna have to get his too."

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/thewi .. contentID=7433

Last edited by tjudge; 08-17-2005 at 09:24 AM..

50 comments for "Aug 17 - Mannie Fresh Leaves Cash Money, Tells Ozone Magazine "It's Official""

11 years ago '04        #2
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
Damn that sh*t's crazy. CMR light weight fu*ked without Mannie's beats.
 08-17-2005, 09:30 AM         #3
MistahBloom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tjudge said:

However, Weezie told Ozone, "Maybe we will do a reunion album. That's what I heard, but the boss [Baby] gotta agree on that first. They could say he's greedy or whatever, but the boss still gotta agree on that for me to do anything," Wayne stated. "I could say I agree and I wanna do it, but still, if he don't agree, I can't do it. And I'm the President of Cash Money Records now, so it'll have to be released under Cash Money. Baby would have to sign off on it cause he gonna have to get his too."

[WEBSITE LINK]
SOmehow, i dont think wayne and baby are gonna get their way. baby's why they broke up, no way they goin back to him.
and a hot boys reunion without juvie? what the fu*k?

Last edited by MistahBloom; 08-17-2005 at 09:31 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #4
IanHummel 
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 0 0
It never said he was confirmed on not doing it, it said they were working on it (which prolly ment talking about it) and they just hadn't gotten to talkin to Juvey yet. I highly doubt they'd do one w/o him.
 08-17-2005, 09:41 AM         #5
youngTRACE817 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hotboys aint the hotboys w/o juvie.
 08-17-2005, 09:48 AM         #6
Cartel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only thing cm had goin for them the last few years was in fact mannie fresh .. lets hope jazze can hold up the team by his self .. if not there pretty much done with .. jus take they profits n call it a hell of a career n retire
 11 years ago '04        #7
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 2922 2922
Cash Money is a duo now.

Baby n' Weezy

But i heard they signed Yo Gotti n' his crew. They need to do sumthin' wit dat.

Last edited by One-O-One; 08-17-2005 at 09:54 AM..
 08-17-2005, 09:55 AM         #8
Avalanche 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there goes the beats :banghead: damn baby
 11 years ago '04        #9
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 59 59
Wow...CMR won't be the same but at tha same....Lil Wayne will still get his beats done majority by him.So will Birdman
 11 years ago '04        #10
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 0 0
well damn another dynasty destroyed
 08-17-2005, 10:18 AM         #11
604PLAYA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they aint sh*t witout the beats, and i doubt there aint no bad blood, baby jus dont seem like that typa dude.
 08-17-2005, 10:19 AM         #12
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems to be conflicting info on where the album if they make it will be released from. Wayne says its going to have to be Cash Money but Juvie,Turk and BG we know dont want anything to do with Baby. Its going to be difficult to see this project come together. Mannie's with them on the beats so its sure to be fire if it ever comes together. But isnt Turk looking at a possible prison term?I wonder how much involvement he could have.
 08-17-2005, 10:45 AM         #13
IZZO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cash Money is fu*ked... Manny was the only reason I was listenin to them fools anymore...
 11 years ago '04        #14
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 353 353
I thought Turk just got convicted. And you know if they do a hot boy album, B.G. Juvie and Turk are all gonna pop sh*t about Baby, so I don't know how Wayne is gonna get CMR clearance to be on it.
 11 years ago '04        #15
Polk County 
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 29 29
It was only a matter of time before Mannie left, he was probably gettin' fu*ked on the sly too
 11 years ago '04        #16
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,486 | Props total: 893 893
i was never a fan anyway, so it dosen't affect me
 11 years ago '05        #17
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 DJKromeX said:
well damn another dynasty destroyed

Dynasty??? LOL i don't think Cash Money was ever a dynasty
 11 years ago '04        #18
lowlow 
space
space
space
$756 | Props total: 2 2
Damn!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #19
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,032 | Props total: 0 0
yall seem to be forgetting about that little guilty verdict sitting over turks head
 11 years ago '04        #20
TATERL 
space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
cash money new production team darius aka diesel beats were fire on baby album
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
97 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
216 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
55 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
105 comments
2 days ago