most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wwf legend gail kim
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
GST 
space
space
$13,494 | Props total: 228 228
LL put Canibus career on hold and it's been in limbo ever since...Beans ain't fu*kin with Canibus tho....that thug gangsta sh*t is played out and Canibus is k!llin n*ggaz with straight lyricism...and i disagree with the statement that 'only herbs feel canibus' cuz thas bullsh*t...real lyricists feel Canibus cuz he spits it

Last edited by GST; 08-17-2005 at 04:43 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #82
SysOverride 
space
space
space
$570 | Props total: 8 8
The truth is, Canibus could probably rip ya favorite rapper...I mean, Beans is hot, but if you put those two rappers in a room together, Canibus is coming out on top, plain and simple...and alotta n*ggas say they understand Canibus but still aren't feeling him, but to me, if you feeling all these rappers for their wordplay and your not feeling Canibus then u really aren't understanding what he's saying at all...cuz some of his sh*t is just crazy...and to the other cat, when he was saying he would double his density he was just giving the degree thing as an example, 720 being double 360...
 11 years ago '05        #83
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 159 159
pu**y a.ss Canibi*ch is always bi*ching. See beans in the street. He'll end up beat the fu*k up like the first guy beans k!lled in state p with a bat. fu*k out of here. Broad street bully bi*ch. Allah Akbar.

Please Sigel already rocked Kiss, This n*gga got me off my dean breakin my salat, astakfarallah. Kiss ran out of that concert like a pu**y.

Its mack bi*ch. I'm comin.
 08-17-2005, 05:43 AM         #84
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:
pu**y a.ss Canibi*ch is always bi*ching. See beans in the street. He'll end up beat the fu*k up like the first guy beans k!lled in state p with a bat. fu*k out of here. Broad street bully bi*ch. Allah Akbar.

Please Sigel already rocked Kiss, This n*gga got me off my dean breakin my salat, astakfarallah. Kiss ran out of that concert like a pu**y.

yeah lets take it to the street, coz if we ain't judging rappers on their sales, its gotta be how tough they are. fu*k lyrical skillz - dat sh*t is overrated, nahmean

please, how old are you? 12?
 08-17-2005, 05:47 AM         #85
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:

Ok Little Deshaunwaynewan, Canibus Was In The Army, So Im Pretty Sure He Could Beat Beanies a.ss 1 on 1. Dude Knows All Those Pressure Points N sh*t.
 08-17-2005, 05:48 AM         #86
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillies1 said:
You must have lost your fu*king mind. I can understand what he's saying and its garbage to me. That means Im stupid??? I used to listen to the n*gga when I was a youngun in 98 when he used to rap. He came out with his 1st tape like he was teaching an astrology class or something. I dont got no problem with knowledge but come on now, at the end of the day I dont really listen to music for that...Dead prez can do it in a enertaining way. PE used to do it too. Cannibus cant. Dude is a obvious herb and only herbs really be feeling him....He only came at Mac to generate some kinda buzz. wrong dude. go fu*k wit chingy or the st. lunatics or sumthin. Beans aint 1 of them kind of rappers
just because you understand him doesn't mean you'll like him. i didnt say that.

yeah you may like dp and pe but i don't. each to their own opinions but ppl saying bis is sh*t because they don;t understand him is straight a.ss cheese to me.

beans threw a jab at bis and bis made 2 verses about him, fair enough that may be going over the top. how can you hate tho when 2 of the best rappers were dissing each other, and then say bis should go fu*k with chingy or something. you don't make any sense.
 08-17-2005, 06:14 AM         #87
L2MYCE4YA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hot diss but not career stoppin capable...come on now
 11 years ago '05        #88
GST 
space
space
$13,494 | Props total: 228 228
 murdamurda said:

1)we're talkin about rapping not f!ghting

2)you need your kufi slapped :slap:
 08-17-2005, 07:36 AM         #89
HardWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where is canibus anyway?
 08-17-2005, 07:41 AM         #90
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would love to hear that battle. Not sure who would take that, But yeah ll cool j did kind of dead Canibus
 08-17-2005, 08:39 AM         #91
KILOCHARLIE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Song: I Gotta Story to Tell
Featured Artists:
Album: 'C' True Hollywood Stories

[Canibus]

Ono wanna beef with that steam fish? //
Tell your artist, keep my name out your mouth or you wonít have no peace //
Compared to Canibus your pit bulls are poultry //
You and Biggie made a dope team, but Iíll roast Beans //
So be careful how you approach things //
My name ainít J to the mwa, man I got a flow that stings //
Itís rap music, you confuse it if you want to //
I might still diss you just to see what you gonna do //
You must be getting insecure or something //
Iím just admiring your sh*t man, I ainít gonna touch it //
I been through a lot of things in my life but I learned from it //
Put yourself in my shoes, donít I deserve something? //
The only difference between me and you is a budget //
Donít make me have to go and sign with Suge or somethiní //
Remember this, history repeats itself //
Whenever that never-ending hunger meets itself //
Everybody want their wealth, peace and health //
When I was fu*ked up you didnít give a couple Gís to help //
Did you? No, you waited for my cheese to melt //
You want all the hot beats and the streets to yourself //
Well, my patronymic is different enough to attract interest //
From anybody in the rap business and Iímma get it cash or credit //
Besides a little drama with my first two records //
Rip the Jackerís image is unblemished //
Come on, I wouldnít bite you, I look at you like my dentist //
I thought you was number one recommended, why you offended? //
Hip Hop ainít your property, you ainít the only tenant //
If I win the lottery you canít tell me how to spend it //
You got something to say donít put your henchmen in it //
Your little monkey-faced artists that you signed for pennies //
I refuse to serve them like Dennyís, you know they rhymes is petty //
Donít tell me that your school of Hard Knocks turned preppy //
None of you mother fu*kers know me and you never met me //
And if my name wasnít sh*t then you wouldnít sweat me //
Thatís absurd right, me getting busy get on your nerves right? //
You really are listening to the words right? //
High when I wrote this but sober when I spoke it //
Itís not like I tried to promote it like Jay-O did //
You notice? Man I was never focused on you //
I just spit hard on the mic Ďcause my sh*t is hot too //
I went out and bought your album two times I ainít hatiní //
Next thing I know youíre talking Jamaican like youíre a native //
But youíre really violatiní, you donít know what you sayiní //
Canibus ainít in the game so you know he ainít playiní //
I had nothing before and I have nothing now //
fu*king with a n*gga with nothing only brings you down //

^^^^^ this was the other beanie / jay-z diss he did. the first one was just a promo freestyle. this track was on his third album.

and hell no there was no career enders, battles aren't about that. the only person to really ever do something like that was 50 v Ja but Ja was already hated in the streets, it was only a matter of time before the mainstream caught on, 50 just pushed it along a bit.
 08-17-2005, 02:08 PM         #92
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
well mistake me if im wrong, i prolly am.. but

Like gettin fat from losin the weight
or losing that from, usin the weight

means.. he is gettin bread of seelin coke, then losin actual weight or money from usin ur own supply?

sh*ts deeper than ppl think
yea your right
 08-17-2005, 02:11 PM         #93
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
canibus was the first to spit 100 bars.
if canibus went back to his old style, THERES NOT ONE SINGLE RAPPER INCLUDING EMINEM THAT CAN SEE HIM IN A BATTLE.
but hes not that same old canibus.
remember that verse on lost boys feat redman?

canibus ripped that sh*t. b4 his battle with LL he was murdering mixtapes.
that is totally wrong cause beanie spit 200 bars on a freestyle he did with bleek when he first got signed and that was before 2000 B.C came out in 2000
 08-17-2005, 02:16 PM         #94
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CripKiLLa said:
canibus is the fu*king truth no rapper can fu*k wit him lyrically,, im tired of these n*ggaz basing skills on salez.
noone in this post ever said Beanie is better than bis cause he sells more, that idiot 48601 was talking sh*t on Beanie saying he never went gold, when he actually did, and saying Canibus is better cause beanie is a mainstream artist and never went gold, and another thing Beanie isn't a mainstream artist, and never got any shine til Feel It in the Air, but he's been hot since he made Philly's Finest(which he made with bus' boy Journalist) and The Truth
 08-17-2005, 02:20 PM         #95
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillies1 said:
You must have lost your fu*king mind. I can understand what he's saying and its garbage to me. That means Im stupid??? I used to listen to the n*gga when I was a youngun in 98 when he used to rap. He came out with his 1st tape like he was teaching an astrology class or something. I dont got no problem with knowledge but come on now, at the end of the day I dont really listen to music for that...Dead prez can do it in a enertaining way. PE used to do it too. Cannibus cant. Dude is a obvious herb and only herbs really be feeling him....He only came at Mac to generate some kinda buzz. wrong dude. go fu*k wit chingy or the st. lunatics or sumthin. Beans aint 1 of them kind of rappers
n*ggas with logical reasoning UNDERSTAND and feel canibus

bi*ch n*ggas like you=phillies1 continue to listen to your 3-6 mafia 50cent tony yayo's
 08-17-2005, 02:22 PM         #96
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
noone in this post ever said Beanie is better than bis cause he sells more, that idiot 48601 was talking sh*t on Beanie saying he never went gold, when he actually did, and saying Canibus is better cause beanie is a mainstream artist and never went gold, and another thing Beanie isn't a mainstream artist, and never got any shine til Feel It in the Air, but he's been hot since he made Philly's Finest(which he made with bus' boy Journalist) and The Truth

what the fu*k is you talking about the truth moved 900,000 units i been said that sh*t
 08-17-2005, 02:37 PM         #97
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KILOCHARLIE said:
unfortunately the originator of this thread made a mistake i have made many times and now refuse to attempt - he tried to speak about how good canibus is to the masses. being most people on bx and the internet as a whole are under the age of 20 and are thicker than off road tyres, this is an impossible feat.

Canibus is the illest rapper alive. nobody can ever touch him, although most people are not intelligent enough to understand him. he's by far my favorite artist and yet i'm a huge beanie fan too. when the guy spits lines like this...

"Poisonous poems travel through walkman headphones
Into your dome Osteoperosis your bones,"

...i couldn't really give 2 fu*ks about how much he sells. unfortuately most of the idiots on bx think sales = skills and think people like the game are hiphop legends.

but yeah don't bother with most of the idiots on here, you're just wasting your time. go to [WEBSITE LINK] instead.

peace
okay first of all the originator of the posts first mistake was saying Canibus put Beanie's career on hold, cause he didn't

i never said Canibus doesn't have skill, i used to listen to his old albums, i enjoyed the whole LL beef, when me and my friend first heard 4,3,2,1 we were amazed, but i personally couldn't listen to him rap for hours, on the other hand i can put The Truth, Reason, B. Coming, State P albums, Dynasty album, on shuffle on my ipod and listen to all that for hours, i never came in this thread to hate on Bus, just defend Beans, that dis was wack, and for him to get mad cause Beans said the truth about his and LL's beef is a bi*ch move, and maybe if you losers that listen to this scientific bullsh*t actually gave more commercial rap, cause beans is far from comercial a listen you might enjoy it, Beanie isn't a chingy, he doesn't rap about jewells and cars and sh*t, he might have a few lines on a single but his flow and lyrics are sick, his metaphors and punchlines are just as good as canibus,

another thing, all of you that posted Canibus lyrics to try prove something posted probably his best verse of all time, why don't you post his whole discography and see if it looks that good, cause i'm sure it doesn't
 08-17-2005, 02:39 PM         #98
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SysOverride said:
The truth is, Canibus could probably rip ya favorite rapper...I mean, Beans is hot, but if you put those two rappers in a room together, Canibus is coming out on top, plain and simple...and alotta n*ggas say they understand Canibus but still aren't feeling him, but to me, if you feeling all these rappers for their wordplay and your not feeling Canibus then u really aren't understanding what he's saying at all...cuz some of his sh*t is just crazy...and to the other cat, when he was saying he would double his density he was just giving the degree thing as an example, 720 being double 360...
no he used degrees cause he couldn't rhyme it any other way, he sacrificed making sense to rhyme, beanie never does that
 08-17-2005, 02:43 PM         #99
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
Ok Little Deshaunwaynewan, Canibus Was In The Army, So Im Pretty Sure He Could Beat Beanies a.ss 1 on 1. Dude Knows All Those Pressure Points N sh*t.
stfu, why do our soldiers die if they're supposedly k!lling machines??

they don't train our soldiers in hand to hand combat jerkoff, beans would give it to him
 11 years ago '04        #100
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,505 | Props total: 919 919
whether he should've came at beans or not, that verse was hot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
235 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Whoíve Died Mysteriously.
239 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
165 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy