canibus put beanie sigel's career on hold

most viewed right now
 134
Jun 22 - Boy, stabbed in neck, dies after running to hospital
254 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside #JusticeforJunior
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Lil Skies Almost Robbed and Killed as news of X spreads
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
NBA Nate Robinson tearing up the Big 3 almost fights
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #21
BackBlock_OG 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,023 | Props total: 1314 1314
"I'll rock ya bells like L, I ain't Canibus n*gga"- Beanie Sigel

Canibus wrote all that homo soundin sh*t in response to that one line? Now tell me, who's career is really on hold? Off the topic for a second, how do y'all n*ggaz out there feel when you hear a n*gga talking about how another n*gga looks? To me, that sh*t is homo, cause if you're saying a n*gga is ugly, then you're saying that another n*gga looks good to you. As far as I'm concerned every dude is ugly to me. Where is Canibus anyway?
 08-16-2005, 02:22 PM         #22
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
really, canibus' career was on hold before it started

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 08-16-2005, 02:23 PM         #23
48601  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
just cause a n*gga wear a kuffi, it don't mean that he bright
just cause you don't understand him, it don't mean he be nice
it just means you don't understand all the bullsh*t that he write
kufi wearing or not it's more to the rap then how your rim spin
canibus is the mouth piece im the ear i listen to him
 13 years ago '05        #24
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,448 | Props total: 1214 1214
"Canibi*ch dont want no parrrt of me"
-Eminem-

canibus used to be the sh*t when he wuznt makin that much bread n wuz on the low.

But now that its years later and he still aint makin bread hes a fu*kin douche bag
 08-16-2005, 02:25 PM         #25
48601  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
"I'll rock ya bells like L, I ain't Canibus n*gga"- Beanie Sigel

Canibus wrote all that homo soundin sh*t in response to that one line? Now tell me, who's career is really on hold? Off the topic for a second, how do y'all n*ggaz out there feel when you hear a n*gga talking about how another n*gga looks? To me, that sh*t is homo, cause if you're saying a n*gga is ugly, then you're saying that another n*gga looks good to you. As far as I'm concerned every dude is ugly to me. Where is Canibus anyway?
n*gga if beanie said some sh*t like "i rocked that UGLY mutha'phuckcka canibus bells" you would have been all over it
 13 years ago '05        #26
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,448 | Props total: 1214 1214
 48601 said:
n*gga if beanie said some sh*t like "i rocked that UGLY mutha'phuckcka canibus bells" you would have been all over it

ya, but he didnt. Thats dudes point
 13 years ago '05        #27
pr0n- 
space
avatar space
space
$3,043 | Props total: 1824 1824
What beef with LL? Rofl at you fools saying Eminem or LL put this guys career on hold. Face it, LL couldn't put sh*t on hold, he is a fu*king fool and Eminem barely went at the bi*ch enough to really fu*k him up which is lucky for him because if anyone could fu*k him up it would be Em and not some bi*ch a.ss singer.
 08-16-2005, 02:28 PM         #28
48601  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this goes back to what i have been sayin for a minute you n*ggas saying canibus "as non skilled"

define "skills" as how many albums a n*gga sold

it's n*ggas out non-industry n*ggas that will shut the rap game down on G.P.
 08-16-2005, 02:30 PM         #29
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what was that one canibus line about eating a n*ggas a.ss?
 08-16-2005, 02:35 PM         #30
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Canibus Is Dat n*gga And Its No Such Thing As Puttin An Artists Career On Hold Anymore. Beans Is Overrated And Underachieved.

And If U Think About LL And Eminem Helped Canibus Career Cuz They Was Always Spittin His Name Over Tracks. And Wen n*ggas Gone Realize If U Go Gold And Own Ur Masters And Publish Thats Almost 6 Figures Right There Plus Shows And Appearances. If U Do Busines Right U Dont Hav 2 Go Platinum 2 Be Rich.
 08-16-2005, 02:37 PM         #31
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said:
this goes back to what i have been sayin for a minute you n*ggas saying canibus "as non skilled"

define "skills" as how many albums a n*gga sold

it's n*ggas out non-industry n*ggas that will shut the rap game down on G.P.
never said he wasn't skilled, and don't start talking about sales, cause you tried using sales as an argument that beanie's career was on hold, anyway, i just like to understand what a motherfu*ker is talking about that's all, canibus just starts spitting big a.ss words, that probably make no sense after he puts them all together, and even if they do, i want to relate to the music, i don't want to hear all that ridiculous sh*t, i mean on 4,3,2,1 he was hot but some of it, i don't know
 08-16-2005, 02:48 PM         #32
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for instance, here he tries to spit some complex sh*t but in the end sounds like an a.ss

"I can double my density
From 360 degrees to 720 instantly
6 multiplied by 5, by 4, by 3, by 2, then 1
G'head and calculate the sum"

If you measured density by degrees, wouldn't that be fun?
And what if multiplying numbers really gave you a sum?
It's n*gganometry!
 08-16-2005, 02:54 PM         #33
ablivaspade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this diss first appeared on big mikes - whats beef part 2 from summer of 2002, if you wanna talk about "been out for a minute"

beanies hiphop respect is more than bis will ever see. bis said nothing hard to beans, thats why beans never came back. only thing that was hot at the time was bis sayin "jigga signed cam'ron to take your place" but that was obviously false.

get off bis' d!ck.
 08-16-2005, 02:54 PM         #34
mike-nifty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Canibus is the man, my fav artist, I got everything the man has blessed, first album went gold, second album went gold. Then his other albums were independently released and they did really well for independent releases. Mind Control was just released and its all older tracks but its still a dope album was suppose to be released after 2000 BC.
 08-16-2005, 03:10 PM         #35
ablivaspade  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only people who idolize canibus is nerdy a.ss, ugly, crackly-voice havin high school kids.
 13 years ago '05        #36
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,448 | Props total: 1214 1214
 cdoyle456 said:
for instance, here he tries to spit some complex sh*t but in the end sounds like an a.ss

"I can double my density
From 360 degrees to 720 instantly
6 multiplied by 5, by 4, by 3, by 2, then 1
G'head and calculate the sum"

If you measured density by degrees, wouldn't that be fun?
And what if multiplying numbers really gave you a sum?
It's n*gganometry!
how does he look like an a.ss?

thats a disgusting line
 13 years ago '05        #37
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,448 | Props total: 1214 1214
 mike-nifty said:
Canibus is the man, my fav artist, I got everything the man has blessed, first album went gold, second album went gold. Then his other albums were independently released and they did really well for independent releases. Mind Control was just released and its all older tracks but its still a dope album was suppose to be released after 2000 BC.
thanks for the discography. Not worthy of beans attention
 08-16-2005, 03:22 PM         #38
cdoyle456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
how does he look like an a.ss?

thats a disgusting line
you measure tempature with degrees, not density

when multiplying the result is a product, not a sum

he tries to kick knowledge and doesn't even know what he's talking about
 13 years ago '05        #39
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,448 | Props total: 1214 1214
 cdoyle456 said:
you measure tempature with degrees, not density

when multiplying the result is a product, not a sum

he tries to kick knowledge and doesn't even know what he's talking about
obviously, read the 2nd part of the line..


"I can double my density
From 360 degrees to 720 instantly
6 multiplied by 5, by 4, by 3, by 2, then 1
G'head and calculate the sum"

If you measured density by degrees, wouldn't that be fun?
And what if multiplying numbers really gave you a sum?
It's n*gganometry!



sh*t is deeper than ur weak hatred
 08-16-2005, 03:32 PM         #40
48601  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
never said he wasn't skilled, and don't start talking about sales, cause you tried using sales as an argument that beanie's career was on hold, anyway, i just like to understand what a motherfu*ker is talking about that's all, canibus just starts spitting big a.ss words, that probably make no sense after he puts them all together, and even if they do, i want to relate to the music, i don't want to hear all that ridiculous sh*t, i mean on 4,3,2,1 he was hot but some of it, i don't know
1.)no n*gga YOU dont want to get into sales beanie sales been slumpin since he came in the game. I cant really attribute canibus diss on him towards that but beanie last album went double sh*t turd

2.)canibus spits phillosphy rap and like a said before the young jeezy 50cent dope dealing 20inch rim slap a hoe generation wouldn't understand him (if the shoe fit wear it)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Fabulous Claps back at Thot who tried to expose him
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Would Take Your Girl To A Restaurant Like This?
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside How The Fuk Is This Even Possible?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Traffic Bae Demetria Obilor Says Pusha T's Daytona Is Trash & So Is His..
112 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Jun 22 - Jogger accidentally crosses U.S. border from B.C., gets detai..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Moments you wouldn’t believe if not recorded
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Spider-Man PS4 - 22 Minutes of Free Roam Open-World Gameplay
34 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 17
NBA Lamelo Ball first JBA game Highlights 40pt game
77 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy