Whoes got the best car on the streets right NOw

most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Macklemore getting fitted for a new grill by Johnny Dang
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Comedian Godfrey is a SAVAGE!!!!!!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-27-2005, 07:34 PM         #301
ESCO55  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i buy and sell my cars after i put a few miles on it so i can get most of my money back and buy new ones get with the program of selling and trading urs cars and u will have more then the trash u pushing
 10-27-2005, 07:36 PM         #302
ESCO55  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and i have a crib in Illinois a.ss get money and u can do the samething
 10-27-2005, 07:36 PM         #303
ESCO55  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and i have a crib in Illinois a.ss get money and u can do the samething
 12 years ago '04        #304
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 ESCO55 said:
yea its on ebay cuz im selling the bentley and rang so go some were those are my pages i know what im doing d!ck head
2 different Ebay accounts too right? With a crib in Conneticut next to 50 too right?

i buy and sell my cars after i put a few miles on it so i can get most of my money back and buy new ones get with the program of selling and trading urs cars and u will have more then the trash u pushing
^^^ funniest sh*t ive read all day


Last edited by Drug Dylan; 10-27-2005 at 07:57 PM..
 10-27-2005, 08:03 PM         #305
ESCO55  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whatever
 10-27-2005, 08:04 PM         #306
ESCO55  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol u a broke a.ss n*gga.....haha
 12 years ago '04        #307
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
haha...crib in Illinois and dont know sh*t about the state....google me some landmarks, major streets/eways, hangouts to prove me wrong. Where is Hinsdale in reference to Chicago? How long it take you to get downtown from there?


Last edited by Drug Dylan; 10-27-2005 at 08:09 PM..
 10-27-2005, 09:14 PM         #308
The Chef  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drug dylan said...riddle me that cuzin..eww weee...looks like he got u there BUDDY!!!! not to get in yall business
 12 years ago '04        #309
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 The Chef said:
drug dylan said...riddle me that cuzin..eww weee...looks like he got u there BUDDY!!!! not to get in yall business
Haha...he was posting 5 posts at a time...I havent seen him since I asked those questions....His yahoo and google are working overtime.
 10-27-2005, 09:41 PM         #310
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
Haha...he was posting 5 posts at a time...I havent seen him since I asked those questions....His yahoo and google are working overtime.
lol im glad to see i wasnt the only one who noticed all this sh*t.

and if ur so right, WHY THE fu*k would u buy a house in Illinois.

i mean not to hate on the state, but of all places for the rich? fu*kin Illinois?

i can see like NYC, or Cali or Miami or some sh*t, but Illinois? nah son.


oh wait, it must be his sisters house






and seriously if i had that much money i would buy my dream corvette and roast all of the sh*t u just posted up.
-mike
 12 years ago '04        #311
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
haha, what a lame. this kid needs to learn not to lie like that on these boards, people will just eat him up. oh well, it was worth a good laugh
 10-27-2005, 11:30 PM         #312
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lame a.ss n*gga probly still pusing that BMX bike sif he has them rides....Man why people lie ? Im 18 i got a 1994 mx6 on them 17s deep dish rims im proud of that sh*t I dont run round saying I got a bently on 22s, hunner one 26s in the garage and selling whips every day :| that sh*t jus be stupid....Just post up your real sh*t and b proud of it...
 10-27-2005, 11:33 PM         #313
Connections  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
sine u said u paid for it all urself ill let sh*t slide but come on man...DEEP dish....more like an inch.


.....

man the sh*t is deep like 3 or 4 inches I gota measure the sh*t Its deffiantly not one ince...I get better pix later..

true their not full big a.ss deep dish but people be telling me their like "deep dish"
 12 years ago '04        #314
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
 Connections said:
lame a.ss n*gga probly still pusing that BMX bike sif he has them rides....Man why people lie ? Im 18 i got a 1994 mx6 on them 17s deep dish rims im proud of that sh*t I dont run round saying I got a bently on 22s, hunner one 26s in the garage and selling whips every day :| that sh*t jus be stupid....Just post up your real sh*t and b proud of it...
real talk
 12 years ago '04        #315
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Mike06_10pm said:
lol im glad to see i wasnt the only one who noticed all this sh*t.

and if ur so right, WHY THE fu*k would u buy a house in Illinois.

i mean not to hate on the state, but of all places for the rich? fu*kin Illinois?

i can see like NYC, or Cali or Miami or some sh*t, but Illinois? nah son.


oh wait, it must be his sisters house






and seriously if i had that much money i would buy my dream corvette and roast all of the sh*t u just posted up.
-mike

Chicago is one of the top 3 largest cities in the US....we have quite a few "stars" living here or atleast owning get away property here. Its not like we are surrounded by corn fields and cow manure, Illinois is definetly a place to be... like NYC, Florida, and Cali.


But this ESCO cat is a clown....guess he ran out of lies for the night.


Last edited by Drug Dylan; 10-28-2005 at 07:06 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #316
Bigdon89 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 12 12
this is all bullsh*t. I dont know why a.sswholes like this guy would lie on a message board. WHY???? to sound cool to a bunch of people that u will never see in your life.
that's not me. Really like the other guy said "jus rep what u have and be proud."
DONT rep ur dream cars with pics from google.
 12 years ago '04        #317
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,122 | Props total: 6043 6043
 Mike06_10pm said:
lol im glad to see i wasnt the only one who noticed all this sh*t.

and if ur so right, WHY THE fu*k would u buy a house in Illinois.

i mean not to hate on the state, but of all places for the rich? fu*kin Illinois?

i can see like NYC, or Cali or Miami or some sh*t, but Illinois? nah son.


oh wait, it must be his sisters house







and seriously if i had that much money i would buy my dream corvette and roast all of the sh*t u just posted up.
-mike

Esco is a clown for sure but why wouldn't you buy a house in Illinois

I guess
Twista
Bernie Mac
R.Kelly (with his peeing on juvinelles a.ss )
Mike Jordan
Common (when he used to live there)
and countless others are just waisting there time there

What do you know about Illinois? haha what you think it's all farm land or something?You should get out a little bit man and check it out..you'd like it for real bruh..oh and buy a vette haha naw homie that's an old man's car to get young pu**y and your to young for that....
 10-28-2005, 08:24 AM         #318
Mike06_10pm  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
Esco is a clown for sure but why wouldn't you buy a house in Illinois

I guess
Twista
Bernie Mac
R.Kelly (with his peeing on juvinelles a.ss )
Mike Jordan
Common (when he used to live there)
and countless others are just waisting there time there

What do you know about Illinois? haha what you think it's all farm land or something?You should get out a little bit man and check it out..you'd like it for real bruh..oh and buy a vette haha naw homie that's an old man's car to get young pu**y and your to young for that....

guess u guys are right, but ill stay in NYC.

vette for old people is tru, but those are the slow ones, the one that like everyone has. u go out and buy a $150,000 one that fu*kin roars when u come down the street and thats a different story. plus, i dont care if its old man car or not, its still hot as fu*k. let me know the last time u seen a ugly bi*ch in the passenger seat....
-mike
 12 years ago '05        #319
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 5 5
It's funny how n*ggas try and front. I got a nice car, but I ain't blatant about the sh*t. And I try not to brag...
 10-28-2005, 04:35 PM         #320
ur1pendejo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
It's funny how n*ggas try and front. I got a nice car, but I ain't blatant about the sh*t. And I try not to brag...
fo real.. i used to drive a beat down jetta.. not too bad but i never lied about it.. haha i remember trying to get gurls in that thing n they'd put me down sayin .. aint that a gurls car... its all good tho
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 38
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
187 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 36
Cute or Ugly? You decide....
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
30 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
NBA #1 pick Joakim Fultz
103 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Oct 18 - cable cartel strikes back - internet only price headed to at least $8..
114 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Black child out here lookin’ 5-0
91 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Tyrone looking for boonk
54 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy