most viewed right now
Video inside Gucci Mane Reveals Why He Sold Young Thug’s Contract
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

So Jay Is the GOD MC, but is he invincible on the MIC?
Yes 66 37.08%
No 112 62.92%
Voters: 178. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #121
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,436 | Props total: 290 290
Look at almost all these post some n*ggas start postin sh*t about Rocawear!? when they fu*k did the title say a good seller of some fu*kin clothes, yeah Jay is a great mc but alot of cats out right now would eat jay the fu*k alive on a free style, im not saying he aint do what he do stop d!ck ridin him so hard cause he sell clothes and he still out but the facts is he Would get riped the fu*k apart
 08-17-2005, 06:07 PM         #122
Iodine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
REDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANRE DMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDM ANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMAN REDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANRE DMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDM ANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMAN REDMANREDMANREDMANREDMANREDMAN would k!ll Jay z
 11 years ago '04        #123
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 roclo7 said:
Wow...........Cant believe what im reading.lol!!!!! Andre 3000 wtf!!! And Bun-B get outta here you cant be serious..Haters will forever hate on Jay cause they hate how much he has changed the game and how successful he has become.
^^^You must not really listen to any of these cats...don't sleep on them...
 08-18-2005, 04:54 AM         #124
Jerzeys_Finest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pun has got to be one of the most underated rappers out there his lyrics is sick but he jus never really blew up
 11 years ago '04        #125
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,717 | Props total: 295 295
Nas – Hell no
Ras Kass – No
Common Sense – Hell No
Ice Cube – Yes
Chino XL – Maybe
Immortal Technique – No
Canibus – Close
Black Thought – Maybe
Andre 3000 – No
Rakim - No
 08-18-2005, 05:14 AM         #126
logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteveMachine said:
Nas – Hell no
Ras Kass – No
Common Sense – Hell No
Ice Cube – Yes
Chino XL – Maybe
Immortal Technique – No
Canibus – Close
Black Thought – Maybe
Andre 3000 – No
Rakim - No

Rass Kass >>>> Canibus & Chino.

All the other dudes could do it just lyrics for lyrics easy, Jay isn't a great lyricist, he is a great rapper and can put albums out.

But Jay never said anything to special
 11 years ago '05        #127
JayMosEnvied 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
ice cube muder jay-z? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH!! WOW! you must be on some westcoast pop lockin sh*t.
 08-18-2005, 05:34 PM         #128
cdhow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sharp Shooter said:
Q : So Jay Is the GOD MC, but is he invincible on the MIC?

A : Of course not. He's already lost a battle to Nas. Simple.

props. you took the words right out of my mouth.
 11 years ago '04        #129
regularjoe 38 heat pts38
space
space
$31,029 | Props total: 2437 2437
^^so what, i would rather lose a battle, than lose the war... nas won that battle.... yes he won that one battle.... he k!lled him, but that doesnt make him better.... i hate how people bring in these old and underground rappers (i know not all of them are)... ice cube is an actor... battling doesnt make a great MC.... theres a lot more to it than that.... yall gotta move on... this is why hip hop cant move forward... stop riding ras kass canibus... and immortal tech... this dudes are ill... but there is a reason jay z is on top, and these dudes aint.
 11 years ago '05        #130
Sub Crazy 14 heat pts14
space
space
$12,988 | Props total: 318 318
Five n*ggas:
GZA
Inspetah Deck
Immortal Technique
AZ
Kool G rap

Yeah....and props to that dude who said jigga aint fu*kin wit kool g rap

Last edited by Sub Crazy; 08-18-2005 at 06:21 PM..
 08-18-2005, 06:36 PM         #131
cdhow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
^^so what, i would rather lose a battle, than lose the war... nas won that battle.... yes he won that one battle.... he k!lled him, but that doesnt make him better.... i hate how people bring in these old and underground rappers (i know not all of them are)... ice cube is an actor... battling doesnt make a great MC.... theres a lot more to it than that.... yall gotta move on... this is why hip hop cant move forward... stop riding ras kass canibus... and immortal tech... this dudes are ill... but there is a reason jay z is on top, and these dudes aint.
alone, winning the battle doesnt make nas better. what does make him better than jay is his lyrical talent, his creativity, and his presence on the mic. jayz cant fu*k wit nas in any way. nas is a legend,jayz is an above average artist. nd just cuz jay-z sold more records that doesnt make him better than anyone. Immrotal Technique has only released 2 albums and already he has passed jay-z lyrically and talent wise.

[QUOTE=regularjoe]this is why hip hop cant move forward... stop riding ras kass canibus... and immortal tech... this dudes are ill....but there is a reason jay z is on top, and these dudes aint [/QOUTE]

i dont kno wat u r talking bout. these people r the ones who are heping hip hop to advnace. jay has been talking bout the same sh*t since he came out. he, and artists like him, are the ones who are poisoning rap.

regularjoe said:
but there is a reason jay z is on top, and these dudes aint.

if we are talking money wise, than yes, jayz is on top. but if we are talking about talent and skill than there is no way than jay is better than people like immortal technique and canibus.
 11 years ago '05        #132
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
 cdhow said:
alone, winning the battle doesnt make nas better. what does make him better than jay is his lyrical talent, his creativity, and his presence on the mic. jayz cant fu*k wit nas in any way. nas is a legend,jayz is an above average artist. nd just cuz jay-z sold more records that doesnt make him better than anyone. Immrotal Technique has only released 2 albums and already he has passed jay-z lyrically and talent wise.

if we are talking money wise, than yes, jayz is on top. but if we are talking about talent and skill than there is no way than jay is better than people like immortal technique and canibus.
fu*k outta here... Yall n*ggas seemed to leave out that Hov CHALLENGED Nas to a battle on PPV and Nas refused..

And if you have talent and a grind/hustler mindset you can do w/e in the industry,its not like Jay-Z is some pretty boy n*gga who cant rhyme for sh*t..

n*ggas only look at the singles, lyrically Hov is more than an "average artist"
 11 years ago '04        #133
regularjoe 38 heat pts38
space
space
$31,029 | Props total: 2437 2437
 cdhow said:

lmao.... nas presence on the mic... LMFAO.... he sounds like hes trying to rap with a sock in his mouth.... he only talks about something deep on the mic after someone sh*ts on him... or he reads a book.... because i seen nas in some interviews... and he has all the answers..... all answers to question he aint been asked...

and what makes u right about IT being better than Jay-z... who made u king on whos better... i go by facts... and results... not underground cat "who doesnt wanna go mainstream cause its selling out to the white man" a.k.a he aint good enough

(props on a good convo though, and not just hating)
 11 years ago '04        #134
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,375 | Props total: 12 12
*some of these n*ggaz be on jay-z d!ck*
 08-18-2005, 07:24 PM         #135
cdhow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
he only talks about something deep on the mic after someone sh*ts on him... [/QOUTE]

have u ever heard of Illmatic? the whole album is deep.

[QOUTE=regularjoe] i go by facts... and results... not underground cat "who doesnt wanna go mainstream cause its selling out to the white man" a.k.a he aint good enough
have u ever heard any of IT songs? he is sick. yes, you are right that he "dont want to go mainstream cause its selling out to the white man" but in no way does that mean that he aint good. and i aint sayin that im the "king on whos better" im jus sayin my opinion,just like you and everyone else.
 08-18-2005, 07:36 PM         #136
callie4l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On The Real Yall n*ggaz Give My n*gga Hov His fu*kin Respect He Deserves No Rapper Alive Has Done Tha sh*t That He Has Done For Rap Hip-hop Gansta Rap Or What Eva The fu*k You Wanna Call Itas A Whole He Is The fu*kin Mike Jordan Of Rap Name 1 fu*kin Rapper ( That Eliminates Dr Dre ) That Has Done All The sh*t He Has Done For Rap As A Whole Between Him And Master P Where The fu*kin 1's That Showed Rappers That They Can Own They Masters And Have A Indie Record Label That Goes Commercial And Get n*ggaz In The Game With Out fu*kin Them Over So Yall n*ggaz Respect The God Jay Hova

I fu*ks Wit Hova

Its Hovie Baby !!! Love Me Or Blow Me Baby!!!!! fu*k You Or Pay Me Thats All Me Baby !!!!!
 09-13-2005, 06:25 PM         #137
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2Pac would eat him alive
 11 years ago '05        #138
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,805 | Props total: 498 498
wow.. this is da most ridiculous thread i have ever seen none of those rappers can beat jay lyrically
 09-13-2005, 06:57 PM         #139
WOWINMASEVOICE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hov sucks.
 09-13-2005, 06:58 PM         #140
ROYISWAR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mase sucks
Home      

most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
21 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dave East - One Way ( Offical Video) .. Nas Has to Be Proud of him
43 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, I’m gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy