Jay =Best Rapper Alive – OK, Here’s 10 rappers that would eat him alive

most viewed right now
 124
Video inside Atlanta y’all funny
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside White jumpoff
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Pristine caramel t**ty meat
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside This TRINI gyal got an a$$ BIGGER than Nicki Minaj
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

So Jay Is the GOD MC, but is he invincible on the MIC?
Yes 66 37.08%
No 112 62.92%
Voters: 178. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-16-2005, 03:15 PM         #81
Rafizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andre 3000?????Ice Cube?????Im Frm Tha West Coast And Listened To Ice Cube.But There Is No Way In This Earth That Mr Hey Ya! And My Homie Ice Cube Could sh*t On Jay-Z.Jay-z Will End Andre'd Carrer.Im Still Laughin My a.ss Off.....Andre 3000???????R Ya Fukin Stupid.I Feel Ya Otha Sht.....Bun-b Will sh*t On Jay-Z 4 Times Befo Hova Notices!
 13 years ago '04        #82
Ganja Man 
space
avatar space
space
$983 | Props total: 45 45
n*ggas wake up on my d!ck eat some breakfast first...
 08-16-2005, 04:08 PM         #83
48601  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
As a matter of fact, I'ma speak on this anyway. The only people I could see argeeing with this sh*t is people in their teens that don't realize that their favorite artist got his whole style and subject matter from Jay. Either that or you're just an east coast rap hater. I'm sure if you asked every dude on that list who's their top 5 greatest mc's, every last one of them would have Jay on their list.
two of my more popular favorite artists are

canibus and mos def

jay had NO influence over MOS DEF

and that man CANNOT i repeat NOT BE fu*kED with
 13 years ago '04        #84
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 2526 2526
Shut the hell up
 13 years ago '04        #85
BigBang 
space
avatar space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 68 68
omg i cant stand when n*ggas start stupid sh*t like this
 08-16-2005, 04:19 PM         #86
48601  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilllz said:
Shut the hell up
who??
 08-16-2005, 04:28 PM         #87
bigteezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my boy ice cube is nice, but he aint that nice
 13 years ago '04        #88
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
Bun B would rip Jay a new one... i know yall wont admit it cuz its a south n*gga, but thats the truth
 13 years ago '04        #89
UknowWhatItIs 
space
avatar space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 Rafizzle said:
Andre 3000?????Ice Cube?????Im Frm Tha West Coast And Listened To Ice Cube.But There Is No Way In This Earth That Mr Hey Ya! And My Homie Ice Cube Could sh*t On Jay-Z.Jay-z Will End Andre'd Carrer.Im Still Laughin My a.ss Off.....Andre 3000???????R Ya Fukin Stupid.I Feel Ya Otha Sht.....Bun-b Will sh*t On Jay-Z 4 Times Befo Hova Notices!
Have you ever heard Andre rap before The Love Below? obviously not

u right bout Bun tho
 08-16-2005, 04:50 PM         #90
Powermoves  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blast Master KRS1
MOS DEF
Master ACE
all would get at em in a battle


Last edited by Powermoves; 08-16-2005 at 04:56 PM..
 08-16-2005, 04:51 PM         #91
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:
Bun B would rip Jay a new one... i know yall wont admit it cuz its a south n*gga, but thats the truth
n*gga statin this like its a fact, I dont carr where n*ggas is from personally, I like Bun B but he cant rip Hov IMO...
 08-16-2005, 06:34 PM         #92
nehustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 roclo7 said:
Wow...........Cant believe what im reading.lol!!!!! Andre 3000 wtf!!! And Bun-B get outta here you cant be serious..Haters will forever hate on Jay cause they hate how much he has changed the game and how successful he has become.
Real Talk!
 08-16-2005, 06:37 PM         #93
j-jigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love jay, but no one NO ONE is unfu*kwitable!
 08-17-2005, 05:49 AM         #94
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
As a matter of fact, I'ma speak on this anyway. The only people I could see argeeing with this sh*t is people in their teens that don't realize that their favorite artist got his whole style and subject matter from Jay. Either that or you're just an east coast rap hater. I'm sure if you asked every dude on that list who's their top 5 greatest mc's, every last one of them would have Jay on their list.

jay would be in my top 5 because of his overall impact, but just on MC level i would put 10 infront of him
 08-17-2005, 05:51 AM         #95
Professor Pimpy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AZ
Royce Da 5'9"
Ras Kass
Chino XL
Canibus
 08-17-2005, 06:09 AM         #96
L2MYCE4YA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
In a battle, True hip hop heads know this is how you determine who is the best, not record sales or how much money you got, lets take it back to the essence of the game.

Nas – Seen it before, dude would off with his head.

Ras Kass – I know Mr. Rass Kass would sh*t on the dude without a problem.

Common Sense – I Heard this dude, he can…

Ice Cube – He not in his prime right now, but you do it once you can do it again, there is no way Jay can k!ll this dude on wax

Chino XL – If you know you know, dude is very sick with it.

Immortal Technique –if you listen you would know

Canibus – Career has been rubbish, bad choices in every way but dude is so ill with the mic its crazy

Black Thought – Dude is an Mc’s MC, very underrated not many people know

Andre 3000 – another dude, they big but people aren’t listening to this dude

Rakim – This dude is dead serious with it, no product dropped in a while but ya know what this dude Is on the mic


any honorable mentions welcome
ill give u 3000 and maybe common but errbody else dont even come close...jay is the best alive until i see otherwise. if you cant respect that then your whole perspective is whack :applause:
 08-17-2005, 06:17 AM         #97
Sharp Shooter  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Q : So Jay Is the GOD MC, but is he invincible on the MIC?

A : Of course not. He's already lost a battle to Nas. Simple.
 08-17-2005, 06:22 AM         #98
Iodine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem is the only one who could even come close to actually ending jay's career. On TV or whatever and he can box with money as well. Lyrically Eminem is the best he changes his flow constantly. Freestyling Eminem is battle tested he could smoke him. Luda could smoke jay on wax his presence on the mic is just to powerful. But in my mind jay fell off after Roc La Familia. Roca fell off a long time ago hoes.



oh yeah lyrically immortal technique, Mos def, Del, crooked i, Fabolous, scarface, louis logic, Bishop Lamont, hell even fKanye would smoke him in a true battle.

He is not the greatest of all time.

He is good though

Still everyone knows the white boy would eat him alive
if it was like some big and pac sh*t BEEF
But Eminem and Jay Z Eminem is to clever and swift jay z would get rocked




Roca fell off
 08-17-2005, 06:41 AM         #99
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Iodine said:
Eminem is the only one who could even come close to actually ending jay's career. On TV or whatever and he can box with money as well. Lyrically Eminem is the best he changes his flow constantly. Freestyling Eminem is battle tested he could smoke him. Luda could smoke jay on wax his presence on the mic is just to powerful. But in my mind jay fell off after Roc La Familia. Roca fell off a long time ago hoes.



oh yeah lyrically immortal technique, Mos def, Del, crooked i, Fabolous, scarface, louis logic, Bishop Lamont, hell even fKanye would smoke him in a true battle.

He is not the greatest of all time.

He is good though

Still everyone knows the white boy would eat him alive
if it was like some big and pac sh*t BEEF
But Eminem and Jay Z Eminem is to clever and swift jay z would get rocked




Roca fell off
Eminem is that you.
 13 years ago '05        #100
SMG 
space
avatar space
space
$2,883 | Props total: 37 37
Are ya'll fu*kin' kiddin' me?....Bun B?!...ICE CUBE?!!...get the fu*k outta here, put this in the LMFAO forum....


Mos Def and Rakim are the only ones I done heard so far that I can agree with...

Common, Talib, and Cass...only ones I heard so far that would come pretty close...

LMFAO @ the pricks who thought otherwise...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Damn, what happened to the Game?
282 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Jun 24 - UPDATE: 5 arrested in slaying of 15 year old boy from the Bronx, NY
193 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 52
LMAO the level of disrespect in this picture
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Alexis Sky butt ass naked at the bet awards
59 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Rondonumbanine girlfriend took 6ix9ine to Oblock
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
audio inside Childish Gambino accused of biting ‘This Is America’ from Souncloud Rap..
216 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Number of ppl shot to death by the police in the U.S. in 17-18, as of ..
78 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Goddamn Bruh Who Is This?
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy