Jay =Best Rapper Alive – OK, Here’s 10 rappers that would eat him alive

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda taking shots at meeky mouse ?
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ms Aly OMFGIFTSOTB
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Beanie Sigel post a message to MEEKY MOUSE
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

So Jay Is the GOD MC, but is he invincible on the MIC?
Yes 66 37.08%
No 112 62.92%
Voters: 178. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-16-2005, 12:54 PM         #61
InAMajorWay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
I was actually talkin about the Millz/Shells battle at PR. Millz came correct at Mook but Mook did his thing too, but to say Millz would eat Hov
o millz ate sheels, but Shells had mass of his people there who was doing majority of the booing, but he can't see Jay, he is one of the top 10 up and coming artist, but he still aint seeing Jay, and y are people hating on Ether???
 11 years ago '05        #62
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,050 | Props total: 2095 2095
 InAMajorWay said:
o millz ate sheels, but Shells had mass of his people there who was doing majority of the booing, but he can't see Jay, he is one of the top 10 up and coming artist, but he still aint seeing Jay, and y are people hating on Ether???

i aint hating on ether but its just not better than blueprint 2
 08-16-2005, 01:02 PM         #63
InAMajorWay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i aint hating on ether but its just not better than blueprint 2
blueprint 2 was ok imo blueprint one is damn near a classic, but just expressing my opinion
 11 years ago '05        #64
lil 1 
space
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
look as one of y'all every rapper bites the best and the worst
nas
"i got chicks in the living room gettin it on and they ain't leavin to six in the mornin"

come on so wat's y'all point bout bittin
i mean u wud have to be friggin guru to come up wid something new all the time
 11 years ago '05        #65
Nemisis2k5 
space
space
$576 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Who the fu*k said Remy Ma? People need to be banned for such stupid comments. Thats possibly the stupidest thing I have ever read on here. C'mon tho with Jae Millz aswell. He got beat by shellz, we all know it. And he got beat by Mook.
 08-16-2005, 01:52 PM         #66
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:

how many artists have had Jay write a song for them, and then rap it like they wrote it??

thanks
garbage a.ss mu'phuckca's who LYRIC-WISE i say LYRIC-WISE who hold no weight anyways

foxy brown
lil kim
dr. dre
bleek
"supposedly" mase
puffy

jay aint wrote for nobody that got major verbal skillage my n*gga
 08-16-2005, 01:53 PM         #67
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 InAMajorWay said:
blueprint 2 was ok imo blueprint one is damn near a classic, but just expressing my opinion
no, there is a song "Blueprint 2" on the blueprint 2 album, Jay disses Nas again, and it is better then ether, damn "do you listen to music or do you just skim through it"
 08-16-2005, 01:55 PM         #68
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nemisis2k5 said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Who the fu*k said Remy Ma? People need to be banned for such stupid comments. Thats possibly the stupidest thing I have ever read on here. C'mon tho with Jae Millz aswell. He got beat by shellz, we all know it. And he got beat by Mook.
n*gga go pick up the cocaine city vol.2 dvd remy ma spit for 10 minutes straight and I GU-RAN-fu*kIN-TEE after what she spit it's n*ggas in the industry that's not fu*k w/ this bi*ch

millz beat by mook? PPPLLEEEZZZEEE go pick up smack dvd #4 and if you still think millz lost i'll agree w/ you
 08-16-2005, 01:55 PM         #69
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said:
garbage a.ss mu'phuckca's who LYRIC-WISE i say LYRIC-WISE who hold no weight anyways

foxy brown
lil kim
dr. dre
bleek
"supposedly" mase
puffy

jay aint wrote for nobody that got major verbal skillage my n*gga
skillage? please k!ll yourself

that's kind of the point, that's why they need people to write for them, and those people may not hold weight LYRIC-WISE, but they hold weight in the rap game, and they'd get the BEST to write for them
 08-16-2005, 01:57 PM         #70
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lil 1 said:
look as one of y'all every rapper bites the best and the worst
nas
"i got chicks in the living room gettin it on and they ain't leavin to six in the mornin"

come on so wat's y'all point bout bittin
i mean u wud have to be friggin guru to come up wid something new all the time
all rappers bite other rapper's it's healthy for the game

but when you do it like compulsively an something wrong
 08-16-2005, 01:57 PM         #71
Murda Stylez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no doubt nas and rakim would eat him jay is a god mc but not the best alive
 11 years ago '05        #72
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
Nas can NOT fu*k with jay
 08-16-2005, 02:00 PM         #73
InAMajorWay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
no, there is a song "Blueprint 2" on the blueprint 2 album, Jay disses Nas again, and it is better then ether, damn "do you listen to music or do you just skim through it"
o that song i dono ill have to go back and listen to it, i still think ether is a goat diss
 11 years ago '04        #74
Bad News 
space
space
$519 | Props total: 0 0
I like all those artists but none of them fu*king with jay
 08-16-2005, 02:03 PM         #75
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said:
all rappers bite other rapper's it's healthy for the game

but when you do it like compulsively an something wrong
that's not the only line Nas bit, but why is doing it once healthy but more than once not, and Jay def doesn't bite compulsively, like i said if he's does a song called the ruler's back, he might throw in a Slick Rick line, or when he's rapping about bi*ches he might say a BIG line, you act like every song he did, he bit off someone, it might have been once or twice an album, and if you think about it he probably has the largest collection of songs out, so his ratio for songs with Bitten lines in it is probably the same or lower then every other rapper
 08-16-2005, 02:13 PM         #76
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
skillage? please k!ll yourself

that's kind of the point, that's why they need people to write for them, and those people may not hold weight LYRIC-WISE, but they hold weight in the rap game, and they'd get the BEST to write for them
let me "re-phrase" my point who in the rap game w/ "MAJOR LYRICAL CREDIBILTY" has Jay written for
 11 years ago '04        #77
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,786 | Props total: 362 362
 roclo7 said:
Wow...........Cant believe what im reading.lol!!!!! Andre 3000 wtf!!! And Bun-B get outta here you cant be serious..Haters will forever hate on Jay cause they hate how much he has changed the game and how successful he has become.
Thanks, you saved me the time. :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #78
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,786 | Props total: 362 362
As a matter of fact, I'ma speak on this anyway. The only people I could see argeeing with this sh*t is people in their teens that don't realize that their favorite artist got his whole style and subject matter from Jay. Either that or you're just an east coast rap hater. I'm sure if you asked every dude on that list who's their top 5 greatest mc's, every last one of them would have Jay on their list.

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 08-16-2005 at 02:56 PM..
 08-16-2005, 03:04 PM         #79
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
As a matter of fact, I'ma speak on this anyway. The only people I could see argeeing with this sh*t is people in their teens that don't realize that their favorite artist got his whole style and subject matter from Jay. Either that or you're just an east coast rap hater. I'm sure if you asked every dude on that list who's their top 5 greatest mc's, every last one of them would have Jay on their list.
co-sign
 08-16-2005, 03:07 PM         #80
IlovetheHoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ETHER was a whole lot of name calling with no substance to it, take over and blueprint to were all substance very lil name calling- IF i stood there callin you a punk bi*ch, clown, etc. would you be hurt more by that more then you would be hurt by me exposing your true faults takeover>>>>> ETHER stil llove nas tho but jay a foot higher
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
184 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
268 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
150 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
120 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
227 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy