Jay =Best Rapper Alive – OK, Here’s 10 rappers that would eat him alive

most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Boxden member flies 6000 miles from Barcelona to Las Vegas to meet a gi..
265 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Guess what her favorite position is?
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Obie Trice says he doesn't talk to Dr Dre and still has unreleased Proo..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA JJ Redick ready to throw in the bag for a trade
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

So Jay Is the GOD MC, but is he invincible on the MIC?
Yes 66 37.08%
No 112 62.92%
Voters: 178. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-16-2005, 08:52 AM         #1
7263 pageviews
180 comments


logicalkid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay =Best Rapper Alive – OK, Here’s 10 rappers that would eat him alive
 

 
In a battle, True hip hop heads know this is how you determine who is the best, not record sales or how much money you got, lets take it back to the essence of the game.

Nas – Seen it before, dude would off with his head.

Ras Kass – I know Mr. Rass Kass would sh*t on the dude without a problem.

Common Sense – I Heard this dude, he can…

Ice Cube – He not in his prime right now, but you do it once you can do it again, there is no way Jay can k!ll this dude on wax

Chino XL – If you know you know, dude is very sick with it.

Immortal Technique –if you listen you would know

Canibus – Career has been rubbish, bad choices in every way but dude is so ill with the mic its crazy

Black Thought – Dude is an Mc’s MC, very underrated not many people know

Andre 3000 – another dude, they big but people aren’t listening to this dude

Rakim – This dude is dead serious with it, no product dropped in a while but ya know what this dude Is on the mic


any honorable mentions welcome

180 comments for "Jay =Best Rapper Alive – OK, Here’s 10 rappers that would eat him alive"

 08-16-2005, 09:09 AM         #2
InAMajorWay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas- we already know
Rakim- no competition greatest lyricist all time
Bun-B- listen to Big Pimpin, he outshined Jay
Common- he would get Jay
Andre3000- i think dre would get him, it would be close

all i can think of right now
 08-16-2005, 09:12 AM         #3
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow...........Cant believe what im reading.lol!!!!! Andre 3000 wtf!!! And Bun-B get outta here you cant be serious..Haters will forever hate on Jay cause they hate how much he has changed the game and how successful he has become.
 12 years ago '05        #4
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,741 | Props total: 4808 4808
Jay-z may not be the best rapper alive, but he is the smartest.
 08-16-2005, 09:24 AM         #5
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 roclo7 said:
Wow...........Cant believe what im reading.lol!!!!! Andre 3000 wtf!!! And Bun-B get outta here you cant be serious..Haters will forever hate on Jay cause they hate how much he has changed the game and how successful he has become.
Bun B no, you obviously never listen to andre, cause dude is ill as Jay, he said that sh*t himself
 12 years ago '05        #6
A~team 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1368 1368
 roclo7 said:
Wow...........Cant believe what im reading.lol!!!!! Andre 3000 wtf!!! And Bun-B get outta here you cant be serious..Haters will forever hate on Jay cause they hate how much he has changed the game and how successful he has become.
and all this coming from a jay-z stan......
 12 years ago '04        #7
freefab420 
space
space
space
$759 | Props total: 0 0
i guess hatin doesnt take summer vacations...
 08-16-2005, 09:34 AM         #8
brian8947  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ras Kass lyrically is better, but overall he's not the better MC, same with Immortal Tech. Only arguable ones are NaS, Ra, and Common.
 08-16-2005, 09:35 AM         #9
illphil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
In a battle, True hip hop heads know this is how you determine who is the best, not record sales or how much money you got, lets take it back to the essence of the game.

Nas – Seen it before, dude would off with his head.

Ras Kass – I know Mr. Rass Kass would sh*t on the dude without a problem.

Common Sense – I Heard this dude, he can…

Ice Cube – He not in his prime right now, but you do it once you can do it again, there is no way Jay can k!ll this dude on wax

Chino XL – If you know you know, dude is very sick with it.

Immortal Technique –if you listen you would know

Canibus – Career has been rubbish, bad choices in every way but dude is so ill with the mic its crazy

Black Thought – Dude is an Mc’s MC, very underrated not many people know

Andre 3000 – another dude, they big but people aren’t listening to this dude

Rakim – This dude is dead serious with it, no product dropped in a while but ya know what this dude Is on the mic


any honorable mentions welcome
You already know.
 08-16-2005, 09:36 AM         #10
48601  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
In a battle, True hip hop heads know this is how you determine who is the best, not record sales or how much money you got, lets take it back to the essence of the game.

Nas – Yeah

Ras Kass – Yeah

Common Sense – would MERK the fu*k outta Jay-z

Ice Cube – fu*k NO... this n*gga is the wackest ever to pick up a mic
Chino XL – If you know you know, dude is very sick with it.

Immortal Technique – Jay-z who?

Canibus – this is the REAL GOD MC(dude ended beanie sigel's career)

Black Thought – Jay-z dont stand a chiznance against though
Andre 3000 – Jay-z even said this dude was ill in the july edition of XXL

Rakim – Close this thread

any honorable mentions welcome
1. Kool G. Rap
2. Jae Millz
3.Remy Ma
4.Chino XL
5. Big Punisher

all 5 of these n*ggas would/could end jay-z's career
 12 years ago '05        #11
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 376 376
ice cube
canibus
and dre 3000 would not be able to run over jay-z... not even close.
 08-16-2005, 09:38 AM         #12
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said:
1. Kool G. Rap
2. Jae Millz
3.Remy Ma
4.Chino XL
5. Big Punisher

all 5 of these n*ggas would/could end jay-z's career

i don't believe you man you shoulda stuck with the other three there would be an argument
 08-16-2005, 09:41 AM         #13
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
ice cube
canibus
and dre 3000 would not be able to run over jay-z... not even close.

explain how, Ice cube can touch Jay easy, more classics, better lyricists, and with lyrics canibus is iller, and dre just a step ahead
 08-16-2005, 09:43 AM         #14
48601  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 logicalkid said:
i don't believe you man you shoulda stuck with the other three there would be an argument
logic man lyrically jay-z is NOT i repeat NOT fu*king with Kool G. that's facts not opinion

big punisher-c'mon in a freestyle battle jay wouldn't have lasted a second against the big moon dog

Remy ma- you might think im a little outta left field for this one dude i seen her on that cocaine city vol.2 freesatyling n*ggas aint even fu*kin with her

Jae millz- this n*gga aint lost a battle yet he done went up against some GRIMEY n*ggas

Cassidy- jay-z is not fu*king with cassidy


Last edited by 48601; 08-16-2005 at 09:44 AM..
 08-16-2005, 09:46 AM         #15
logicalkid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 48601 said:
logic man lyrically jay-z is NOT i repeat NOT fu*king with Kool G. that's facts not opinion

big punisher-c'mon in a freestyle battle jay wouldn't have lasted a second against the big moon dog

Remy ma- you might think im a little outta left field for this one dude i seen her on that cocaine city vol.2 freesatyling n*ggas aint even fu*kin with her

Jae millz- this n*gga aint lost a battle yet he done went up against some GRIMEY n*ggas

Cassidy- jay-z is not fu*king with cassidy

friend i only disputed remy ma and jae Millz xause there is no chance, same goes for cassidy.

1
 12 years ago '05        #16
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 376 376
 logicalkid said:
explain how, Ice cube can touch Jay easy, more classics, better lyricists, and with lyrics canibus is iller, and dre just a step ahead

yes... ice cube does have more classic... but that only cause he came from a time where there was less artists... jay can easily step on that OG sh*t with his hustle.


DRE 3000 is not a step ahead of jay... at all ... they both versatile on the mic... on any beat but jay always had a style wich was more hungry....


and canibus... he can be a good lyricist... but he aint sh*t.. jay is all about moves... chess... and canibus... NEVER DID one good move... ok yeah he dissed ll cool j... when cool j was cold as ice.
 08-16-2005, 09:50 AM         #17
IlovetheHoes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is ridiculous, ice cube? jae millz? im guessing your between the ages of 15-18? correct?
 12 years ago '04        #18
OnTheReal 
space
avatar space
space
$4,214 | Props total: 484 484
ice cube? canibus? remy martin? wtf......all I gotta say is WOW. Is Jeezy on any of these lists?

u gotta be fu*kin' kiddin' me.
 12 years ago '05        #19
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 376 376
hahahah 21... following jay since 96... love outkast... never really felt ice cube and canibus is just a fu*kin joke...
 12 years ago '04        #20
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,131 | Props total: 6046 6046
Invincible on the Mic no
but Nas took a fu*king "L" and I dont give a sh*t what anybody says
Jay is NICE with freestyling and battling ..n*ggas quit fronting like he's not
Ether and that weak a.ss Stillmatic aint worth sh*t for battle raps when you take all the sh*t Jay DUMPED on that n*gga

I love Kool G Rap but to say Jay ain't fu*kin with Him c'mon on now
I ain't heard Pun battle a soul ..n*gga was NICE he's a Puerto Rican Kool G. Rap about his.
Cube was ILL in the 90's whoever said there was a "lack" of good artists obviously don't know rap

I would say folks that would give him a run for his money
Chino XL
Rass Kass
KRS-One
Bun B (yes Bun fu*kIN B ya'll n*ggas wake up)
Rakim

im sure there others but thats all im puttin but on the flip it ain't like jay can't son any n*gga on that list either so theres my spill take it how you wanna take it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Video Girl Detectives
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
To Simp On A P0rnstar II
92 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Well Damn French must be packing something huge under them trousers
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Details Of Nicki Minaj’s Brother’s Child Rape Case Emerge
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Atlanta Rapper NoPlug Arrested on Drug Trafficking & Gang Charges?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Apple is dying, and this guy eloquently lays out the case
52 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Damn, is this the realest kid's cartoon to ever exist?
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside hov told biggie to respond to hit em up
269 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy