most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
368 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Game goes to NORTH PHILLY for some cheesesteak
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Bad News 
space
space
$519 | Props total: 0 0
I aint on the computer all day, only reason I'm here is to make £
 08-15-2005, 03:00 PM         #62
tommydimz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop Snithcin'
 11 years ago '04        #63
A-Team 
space
space
$661 | Props total: 2 2
i copped one last week i went to skool the next day wit it and everyone wuz on my d!ck
 08-15-2005, 03:10 PM         #64
wordsworth227 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey yall how i get that jukebox on here, u gotta have street cred or wut? cuz i cant find it and sh*t. Some1 help a g out.
 11 years ago '04        #65
7mile_child 
space
space
$630 | Props total: 0 0
O right heres the truth....n*ggas gone say that stop snitchin sh*t all day...but if it really came down to it dependin on the situation or how much of a bi*ch a.ss n*gga u our...U GON SNITCH....

n*ggas snitch on me cuz i did my hustla thing make more money dem them and they snitch...and they do the same huslte i do nah mean....

n*ggas snitch on me about work related stuff...nothing thats gon harm nobody but they'll still say "Yea that n*gga was 10 mins late" and the manager didnt even know....

I stick to the code how it should be stuck too...how is that u may wonder... If a n*gga drop his product in my car he betta come forward or am snitchin... LAZY a.ss BUM n*gga DROP DEM STONES IN MY WHIP AND I CATCH A CASE... fu*k no aint gonna happen.... AS FAR AS n*ggas makin money tryin ta do them or n*ggas stealin outta store I AINT SAYIN sh*t....I see you out side beatin up ya GIRL... I aint SAYIN sh*t.....bam....
 08-15-2005, 04:04 PM         #66
WestCoastGrilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao.....
 11 years ago '04        #67
7mile_child 
space
space
$630 | Props total: 0 0
if u dry snitchin jus speakin on ah n*gga aint really hurtin nobaby than thats u .....DA bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 11 years ago '05        #68
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
space
$902 | Props total: 0 0
yoo this is my hometown n*ggas are crazy ya heard!!
 11 years ago '04        #69
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,396 | Props total: 51 51
point blank, if the sh*t dont involve u personally, stay out that sh*t...but if a situation where u gon serve time for someone else, fu*k that, snitch like a mafu*ka..i aint sayin be like, "yo, so and so did that sh*t"...a simple, "that sh*t wasnt mine/me" will do
 11 years ago '04        #70
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 460 460
In my hood if you was to "snitch" you'd most likely get fu*ked up or slummped up in ya house not breathing . But if you k!lled a kid somebodys baby , You mos def would die .
 08-15-2005, 05:16 PM         #71
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If a n*gga standing on the corner getting money, no way in Hell will I knock his hustle. But when kids getting shot and sh*t, that sh*t is crossing the line and whoever did it needs to be subjected to the consequences of their actions
 11 years ago '05        #72
JimDinO77 11 heat pts11
space
space
$20,415 | Props total: 1350 1350
 BackBlock_OG said:
fu*k all this punk sh*t, Stop motherfu*kin snitching! n*ggaz on here justifiying snitching cause some little girl got hit. fu*k that, it's her family's responsibility to get back at dude. The police should never be involved. n*ggaz in the hood know the rules, if somebody pops a little girl, then n*ggaz gonna take his head off on site, no police, no nothing. Of course the police want these shirts to stop selling cause it's hurting their money, and making their jobs harder. It's funny cause all these punk motherfu*kaz turning bi*ch when they hear this, but then they be like "fu*k 50 cent, he's a snitch." And like dude said earlier, these shirts were made for dudes in the game who get pinched and take down everybody they know for a quick plea deal. And for dude talking about, "What if that was your mother or sister, etc..." If that was my family that got hit, I would call my team, strap up, and prepare for some get back. That's how real n*ggaz handle their's; No cops.

"I rather put that man in a grave before I put him in a cage." - Oskeino
u gotta point, but goin' to war wit a motha fukka is just gone leave yo a.ss in jail..then u gone be sittin' around like was this really neccessary....snitchin' on somebody for k!llin' somebody seems like a punk move, but this aint the movies....you end gettin' caught up in even more bullsh!t, the system is too fukked up to be tryna be a gangsta.....plus them shirts is cool lookin', but its just diggin' a deeper whole for people in da community, cuz how da fukk we gone rise from poverty when we bi*chin' about how we gone sell coke to each other
 08-15-2005, 05:36 PM         #73
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People On Here Don't Understand What Snitching Is.
 11 years ago '04        #74
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 2910 2910
One of my homeys loaned one of his guns to this n*gga for protection. dat n*gga ended up gettin' pulled over n' got into some sh*t wit police cuz the gun wasnt registered to him. Did he say "my homey let me borrow it", nah. He claimed dat sh*t, because it was his fu*k up. Now if he put my homey into it, then dats snitchin'.

But if i dont got sh*t to do wit some illegal situation, n' i get caught into it. ima tell the police whateva i know to get me out that situation witout doin' time, nuthin' extra. u can call it snitchin', i call it protectin' my a.ss.

My problem wit the snitchin' t-shirts is cuz its plain ignorant and stupid.

Why are u promotin' illegal activity? Why are u puttin' ya self on the spot as somebody thats gonna do somethin' to get over on the next man?

U givin' the police anotha reason to fu*k wit you wearin' dat t-shirt.

instead of a t-shirt promotin' illegal activity. why we cant make a
"Stop Bein' A Ignorant a.ss n*gga For Once" T-shirt.
 11 years ago '04        #75
bigmoneyplaya09 
space
space
$515 | Props total: 0 0
i saw that shirt up in against all odds store...ppl up in jersey, Ny, n philly no wut im talkin bout
 08-16-2005, 06:29 AM         #76
Blacky Chan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hookz said:
People On Here Don't Understand What Snitching Is.

i agree

Sniching is when

you get busted and give names to get a lighter rap

Standing up to cowardly lowlifes that spark fear in most a these chumps on here is when you notify authorities that they have shot a 3 yr old child or similar situation

the only reason not to do the second thing listed above is if you fear them, that is what they want
 08-16-2005, 07:12 AM         #77
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 syxx2001 said:
LOL, if it was 91 it would sell for the right reason.
Yeah no doubt... that was the year of Malcolm X, and pro-blackness was everywhere.... good times tho.
 11 years ago '05        #78
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 0 0
 FuryStryfe said:
n*ggas always talk that Dont Snitch sh*t, but when things get real and they see that time staring them in the face they start singing their a.sses off. Seen it happen too many times, not too many real n*ggas out there, alot of em frontin
yea like most of these n*ggaz on here n*ggaz who sound like you and other n*ggaz trynna be hard on the net. but i will snitch if it has something to do with a child or an infant they don't deserve to have anything bad happen to them they are too innocent. other than that i really would not give a fu*k enough to snitch that sh*t is for ho's

Last edited by mistadontplay; 08-16-2005 at 07:55 AM..
 08-16-2005, 11:24 AM         #79
Blacky Chan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistadontplay said:
yea like most of these n*ggaz on here n*ggaz who sound like you and other n*ggaz trynna be hard on the net.

thas what im sayin

most a these dudes on here are big fronts talkin all kinds a hard sh*t from their mom's computer room, scared of the cowards that are running their streets

tryin ta say not "snichin" is an honarable deed when they really are just fearful of the consequences of standing up for yourself and your community
 11 years ago '05        #80
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$728 | Props total: 2 2
^^ REAL TALK, I PROPPED YA PLAY BOY,
fuc a boy, fuc a gang, fuc a n*gga who's fuccin up their hoods, you n*ggas need to grow the fuc with this snitch sh*t. :finger:

YOU STEAL MY LINKS I'M TELLIN
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
144 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
18 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
143 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
65 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
52 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Game Responds To Maino
117 comments
2 days ago