Video inside Shawty Lo in a casket @ Blue Flame
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor has another big announcement
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ShawtyLo's Daughter Is Pissed That people posted ShawtyLo Wake Pics On..
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$561 | Props total: 0 0
The business does operate with a sense of civic duty, Mr. Shell said. Unlike many convenience stores, he doesn't sell knives or cigarette papers, commonly used to roll marijuana joints.
hahahahaha
 11 years ago '04        #42
~WB~HStL~ 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,834 | Props total: 0 0
 Barcode said:
welcome to the hood sh*t by arme whas pop'n a few years back....they had the guns on it wit a positive message...

yea got 2 of them shirts....
 11 years ago '05        #43
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
Yeah I saw on News about they were real upset about the Tshirts
 11 years ago '04        #44
BackBlock_OG 32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,786 | Props total: 362 362
fu*k all this punk sh*t, Stop motherfu*kin snitching! n*ggaz on here justifiying snitching cause some little girl got hit. fu*k that, it's her family's responsibility to get back at dude. The police should never be involved. n*ggaz in the hood know the rules, if somebody pops a little girl, then n*ggaz gonna take his head off on site, no police, no nothing. Of course the police want these shirts to stop selling cause it's hurting their money, and making their jobs harder. It's funny cause all these punk motherfu*kaz turning bi*ch when they hear this, but then they be like "fu*k 50 cent, he's a snitch." And like dude said earlier, these shirts were made for dudes in the game who get pinched and take down everybody they know for a quick plea deal. And for dude talking about, "What if that was your mother or sister, etc..." If that was my family that got hit, I would call my team, strap up, and prepare for some get back. That's how real n*ggaz handle their's; No cops.

"I rather put that man in a grave before I put him in a cage." - Oskeino

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 08-15-2005 at 12:24 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #45
Bad News 
space
space
$519 | Props total: 0 0
^ The truth
 11 years ago '04        #46
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Some people take this no snitching sh*t too far man

When it comes to kids and sh*t that whole "mind your buisness" attitude needs to go out the window. I can't believe some people actually think that sh*t is ok, fu*k that I see a someone do something to a kid I'm gonna "snitch" to hell with all this bullsh*t

Last edited by Rufus The Stunt; 08-15-2005 at 12:31 PM..
 08-15-2005, 12:37 PM         #47
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lordoftherings5 said:
Basically it's like this here is the whole point of the Stop Snitchin from the Baltimore Perspective. People were/are gettin snitched on that are in the hood or aren't that are in the "Game" "Trappin" "Hustlin" whatever you want to call it. And the basis is that if you are a big enough man to get in it then you should be big enough to take the responsibility for the consequences, i.e death, Shot, Jail, Kidnapping. Whatever risks are a.ssociated. So when you get caught up and are facing some time for your decisions man up and accept them. Don't drop dime on your homeboys or whomever they want information on. That is called " Copping a Deuce" in my hood.

Now I am not sure about when it comes to shooting children and so forth I am not sure what motivated the shooting, but I am definately against shooting/killling innocent children.

B-more all day!
Yeah but the Barksdale crew was k!lling crazy civillians on that sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #48
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,396 | Props total: 51 51
get off n*ggas backs..if white people want to do sumthin, take gun and liquor stores off every corner..the fu*k they worried about a t-shirt when some lil kid is shootin up his block down the street
 11 years ago '04        #49
Bad News 
space
space
[QUOTE]When it comes to kids and sh*t that whole "mind your buisness" attitude needs to go out the window. I can't believe some people actually think that sh*t is ok, fu*k that I see a someone do something to a kid I'm gonna "snitch" to hell with all this bullsh*t

Noone said its ok to shoot kids, just that its not ok to snitch, if I saw something I didnt like I'd deal with it myself, fu*k the police
 11 years ago '05        #50
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,435 | Props total: 2 2
[QUOTE=Bad News]
When it comes to kids and sh*t that whole "mind your buisness" attitude needs to go out the window. I can't believe some people actually think that sh*t is ok, fu*k that I see a someone do something to a kid I'm gonna "snitch" to hell with all this bullsh*t

Noone said its ok to shoot kids, just that its not ok to snitch, if I saw something I didnt like I'd deal with it myself, fu*k the police
How would you handle the case of the little girl shot? I guess you wouldn't do nothing coz she's not yours, right? Do you think you would live with yourself for that? Do you have any kids?
Just wondering.
 08-15-2005, 01:02 PM         #51
te_money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t i got one of dem shirts
da white one
my n*gga got da black one
STOP SNITCH'N
 08-15-2005, 01:16 PM         #52
SlimNO19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not only in the streets, like wit the industry wit them bi*ch a.ss lil' dudes in Junior MAFIA. Cease, and D-Roc, snitchin on Lil' Kim, and Kim goin to jail cause she aint snitch. Its a shame a bi*ch mo loyal to the streets then sum nikkas. What happen to the real peoples that used to be round?
 08-15-2005, 01:24 PM         #53
callie4l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stick to the g-code n*gga
 11 years ago '04        #54
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,677 | Props total: 3064 3064
I leave all dat "Stop Snitchin" bullsh*t for the ignorant muhfu*kas.

cuz i know personally the repercussions for snitchin' and not snitchin'.

If somebody is doin' somethin' illegal and its not hurtin' nobody, then dont snitch.

But sometimes u gotta put all dat gangsta/street sh*t aside and do whats right as a GROWN MAN.

u see ya neighbors 11 year old son get shot across the street over some lunch money, and u gonna keep ya mouth shut. ?

dat coulda been your son, or your brother. and u gonna let da little nucklehead dat murked dat kid get away wit it just so he can flex his gangsta???

thats why the hoods is so fu*ked up today, cuz there is no unity in the community. U cant allow sh*t like dat to go down in ya backyard. If something is not right, do something about it. The police doesnt have to be involved but if u feel in your heart that somethin' aint right, fix it. lettem call u a snitch, who the fu*k is them n*ggas to judge you.

But i know alotta muhfu*kas arent as competent as me and would rather rot in they own stupidity n' illusion white folks back in the day built for them. Copp a jeezy snowman t-shirt for ya kids too.

we as a people need to smarten up.
 08-15-2005, 01:37 PM         #55
joshmarg23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont give a fu*k about snitching..but all i gots to say is g g g g U NOT.. fu*k them pu**y a.ss softcore singers..they forming the next nsync :finger:

Last edited by joshmarg23; 08-15-2005 at 01:37 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #56
Bad News 
space
space
[QUOTE]
How would you handle the case of the little girl shot? I guess you wouldn't do nothing coz she's not yours, right? Do you think you would live with yourself for that? Do you have any kids?
Just wondering.

Yeah I'd live with myself
 08-15-2005, 01:39 PM         #57
joshmarg23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yah id live with myself to
 11 years ago '05        #58
Ushouldpayme 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 104 104
You crazy muthafu*kas are stupid. So we sayin' don't tell on the muthafu*ka terrorizing your neighborhood because it's none of your business, bullsh*t it's my hood just like it's yours.

Like it's been mentioned before, if you are in the game like that then no snitchin' but if you ain't and the "little stupid fake jail I need to be in cuz I like being around all dudes my whole life a.ss fu*ker" wanna fu*k my "hood" up before he goes to jail, I'm telling on the muthafu*ka. I'm making shirts right now with I'm Tellin' on the front, "Come and get me". People talkin' bout they ain't snitchin' like they really in the game, get yo' punk a.ss off the damn computer all day cuz you ain't got sh*t to worry about any way.
 11 years ago '05        #59
Ushouldpayme 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 104 104
 HardWhite said:
nah see, thats what we would call dry snitchin'......tellin on someone for no reason
Here's a question for you? If you give your boy a ride and he leaves a couple onions in yo' ride and you get pulled over and they find the sh*t but it's not yours, will you:

a) Keep quiet and do the time
b) Tell who sh*t it is
c) Make yo' boy come forward

Which one? It's just a question
 11 years ago '04        #60
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,677 | Props total: 3064 3064
 Ushouldpayme said:
Here's a question for you? If you give your boy a ride and he leaves a couple onions in yo' ride and you get pulled over and they find the sh*t but it's not yours, will you:

a) Keep quiet and do the time
b) Tell who sh*t it is
c) Make yo' boy come forward

Which one? It's just a question
definitely C

im not doin' time for NOBODY. If i aint sellin' wit him and gettin' a cut of dat $$$, then he's definitely takin' the fall. I aint gonna throw my life aways cuz he cant keep track of his product. I bet some of yall would say a) like a dumbass, n' get a.ss-raped for 30+ years in prison.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Having an ugly friend makes you more attractive, study claims
24 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The greatest drone EVER !?
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MLB Most Talented Baseball player you've since since the turn of the century?
90 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
178 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy