Aug 15 - 'Snitching' T-shirts spark outrage

most viewed right now
 66
NBA Lonzo Ball INSANE Highlights vs Suns 29 Pts, 11 Reb, 9 Ast
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Foursquare data reveals the most popular fast-food chain in every stat..
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Cute chick at my crib Halloween costume
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
NBA Kyrie Irving's response to a fan asking him WHERE'S LEBRON? - "SUCK MY D***"
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-15-2005, 09:25 AM         #21
Blacky Chan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^how would u feel if ur mom, brother, sister, etc etc

got k!lled for no good reason
like they got stuck in crossfire or sumthin like that 3 yr old in the article
and everyone was too scared to expose the coward that shot that innocent bystander


would you still remain ignorant and say

either way....STOP SNITCHING!!!
 12 years ago '04        #22
Soulcontrollah|M 
space
avatar space
space
$1,183 | Props total: 0 0
I think they should add a few more words to the message on the shirt. Instead of it just saying "Stop Snitching," it should say "Stop snitching, and let murderers walk freely so they can k!ll more people."


Last edited by Soulcontrollah; 08-15-2005 at 09:43 AM..
 08-15-2005, 09:48 AM         #23
HardWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacky Chan said:
^^how would u feel if ur mom, brother, sister, etc etc

got k!lled for no good reason
like they got stuck in crossfire or sumthin like that 3 yr old in the article
and everyone was too scared to expose the coward that shot that innocent bystander


would you still remain ignorant and say

either way....STOP SNITCHING!!!
U may not believe this but NO i would not, i still wouldnt snitch, theres codes u dont break and thats one of them.... u just get back for the get back. but under no circumstances would i ever say a word. death before dishonor and fu*k all that ignorant talk, im highly intelligent.... i just follow certain codes....respect it
 08-15-2005, 09:49 AM         #24
j_espo1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Buck22 said:
where can I get one of these joints???
E-BAY.
 08-15-2005, 10:05 AM         #25
Lungs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krzyboi said:
Stop Snitchin
Do you not understand the irony of having that as your slogan and then the Pap quote in your signature?
 08-15-2005, 10:11 AM         #26
SlimNO19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats sh*t is crazy...
 08-15-2005, 10:17 AM         #27
Buck22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who shouldn't snitch and under what condition? Define if you don't mind.

If a grown man witnesses a murder bewtween towo other men and the cops questions him.... is he a snitch for telling?
 08-15-2005, 10:23 AM         #28
Blacky Chan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HardWhite said:
U may not believe this but NO i would not, i still wouldnt snitch, theres codes u dont break and thats one of them.... u just get back for the get back. but under no circumstances would i ever say a word. death before dishonor and fu*k all that ignorant talk, im highly intelligent.... i just follow certain codes....respect it

thats a sad story

<<im not scared of cowards

and on the statement : u just get back for the get back

is not "highly intelligent"

if an innocent one of my people gets k!lled , i aint gonna risk my freedom to k!ll some cowardly fool

is "highly intelligent"
 08-15-2005, 10:25 AM         #29
Blacky Chan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Buck22 said:
Who shouldn't snitch and under what condition? Define if you don't mind.

If a grown man witnesses a murder bewtween towo other men and the cops questions him.... is he a snitch for telling?

if u in a gang and ur fu*kin with another gang and u get whacked

u asked for it

then no snichin

if u think ur bad and roll around with a gun and get popped

u asked for it

then no snichin

if u think ur a hard a.ss with a stop snichin shirt and get k!lled for the hell of i t

u asked for it

then no snichin

if u a 3 yr old baby and get shot by some cowardsly mother fu*ker

u get sniched on and go to jail to get ur a**hole reemed for the rest a ur worthless life

U GET THE HINT
 08-15-2005, 10:33 AM         #30
Buck22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacky Chan said:
if u in a gang and ur fu*kin with another gang and u get whacked

u asked for it

then no snichin

if u think ur bad and roll around with a gun and get popped

u asked for it

then no snichin

if u think ur a hard a.ss with a stop snichin shirt and get k!lled for the hell of i t

u asked for it

then no snichin

if u a 3 yr old baby and get shot by some cowardsly mother fu*ker

u get sniched on and go to jail to get ur a**hole reemed for the rest a ur worthless life

U GET THE HINT
^^^^^^^true sh*t right there.....
 08-15-2005, 10:35 AM         #31
HardWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacky Chan said:
thats a sad story

<<im not scared of cowards

and on the statement : u just get back for the get back

is not "highly intelligent"

if an innocent one of my people gets k!lled , i aint gonna risk my freedom to k!ll some cowardly fool

is "highly intelligent"
Hold up a second..... for one, because i use phrases like that "get back for the get back" dont mean im not intelligent... second of all because u wouldnt risk ur freedom to k!ll some cowardly fool is great, i dont care how u would handle the situation... i didnt even ask. u questioned me so i told u my point of view on it. And another thing, i never said I would do it... but i got enough power to have someone around me do it. either way, whether they would get handled or not, bottom line of this is I WOULD NOT SNITCH!! EVER EVER!!
 08-15-2005, 10:55 AM         #32
Blacky Chan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HardWhite said:
... but i got enough power to have someone around me do it.



IM DONE
 08-15-2005, 10:55 AM         #33
kleft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man hardwhite speak that true sh*t...

fu*kas is condoning snitching. if someone wronged you then you handle it. eye for an eye, arm for an arm.

calling someone unintelligent is dumb. if u dont live the kinda life they live or seen the sh*t they seen than keep your comments to yourself and write a poem
 08-15-2005, 11:10 AM         #34
HardWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacky Chan said:


IM DONE
yea.... i bet u are!

kleft i preciate it homie..... vice versa!
 12 years ago '05        #35
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,091 | Props total: 1310 1310
First off....I can GET THEM SHIRTS.....2nd of all muthafu*kas is makin a mountain outta molehill....THE STOP SNITCHING shirts is directed to them fronting a.ss muthafu*kas who be IN THE STREET IN THE GAME....Get Jammed and Start snitching....
 08-15-2005, 11:14 AM         #36
yungfilthy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahah thats wassup
 08-15-2005, 11:19 AM         #37
durdysoufpleya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone gets hurt, being a witness is not snitching. seeking justice is not snitching.

snitching is when someone rats out someone for a violation or a technicality that really didnt harm anyone or anything, or helps get someone excessive punishment.
 08-15-2005, 11:24 AM         #38
lordoftherings5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Basically it's like this here is the whole point of the Stop Snitchin from the Baltimore Perspective. People were/are gettin snitched on that are in the hood or aren't that are in the "Game" "Trappin" "Hustlin" whatever you want to call it. And the basis is that if you are a big enough man to get in it then you should be big enough to take the responsibility for the consequences, i.e death, Shot, Jail, Kidnapping. Whatever risks are a.ssociated. So when you get caught up and are facing some time for your decisions man up and accept them. Don't drop dime on your homeboys or whomever they want information on. That is called " Copping a Deuce" in my hood.

Now I am not sure about when it comes to shooting children and so forth I am not sure what motivated the shooting, but I am definately against shooting/killling innocent children.

B-more all day!


Last edited by lordoftherings5; 08-15-2005 at 11:24 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #39
Bad News 
space
avatar space
space
$519 | Props total: 2 2
i dont give a fu*k what the circumstances are snitching is always a no no, let the police do their own fu*king job
 08-15-2005, 11:25 AM         #40
HardWhite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 durdysoufpleya said:
someone gets hurt, being a witness is not snitching. seeking justice is not snitching.

snitching is when someone rats out someone for a violation or a technicality that really didnt harm anyone or anything, or helps get someone excessive punishment.

nah see, thats what we would call dry snitchin'......tellin on someone for no reason
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Desiigner has an aneurysm during interview
37 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 100% #WoodWife Material
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Scientists have discovered a new link between sugar and tumor..
8 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
ELEX | Review Thread
9 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Mitchell and Ness team sweatshirts
47 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
280 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
All New Audi A7 Sportback !! this sh-t is FIRE
45 comments
1 day ago
@rides
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy