TOny Yayo Album Worst Release from G-unit Camp?!?!?!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Need To Know Her Name
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 207 207
 badboy600 said:
u sound like a no limit fan back in 98
or a 50 cent fan in 99' thats happy to see dude richer than every1 else
 11 years ago '05        #142
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
50 has nuttin to do wit game... he controls nothing get that through ya groupie skull
g-unit records partially owns the rights to the documentary u fu*kin moron
 11 years ago '04        #143
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,189 | Props total: 62 62
 BurninLz said:
partially? i think they own 80%...Game WAS signed to gunit records...Dre even stated that...he got moved
 11 years ago '05        #144
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
run outta "ur a g-unit groupie." "Game is my lover" type quotables to say Hypnotik?

fu*k outta here n*gga

ur fu*kin clownshoes
 08-14-2005, 12:02 AM         #145
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
the documentary.... not any of his future albums

sothey are not controllin sh*t
 08-14-2005, 12:03 AM         #146
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
partially? i think they own 80%...Game WAS signed to gunit records...Dre even stated that...he got moved
damn you are pathetic.... game was signed by dre, to aftermath records... then dre and jimmy iovine thought that it would be a good idea to put him on g-unit, game never signed a contract, it was a 50/50 ONE ALBUM DEAL

damn thats the 16th thing i seen you make up... got any other bullsh*t to post?
 11 years ago '05        #147
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
the documentary.... not any of his future albums

sothey are not controllin sh*t
Game's head is blown over an album 50 makes more money than game does off of.

Hmm wut does that tell u.

and like i said b4, game culdnt even finish his album over 2 years without 50's help.

games 2nd album is gonna be whacker than ur attempt to argue with me.

fu*k OUTTA HERE
 11 years ago '05        #148
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
damn you are pathetic.... game was signed by dre, to aftermath records... then dre and jimmy iovine thought that it would be a good idea to put him on g-unit, game never signed a contract, it was a 50/50 ONE ALBUM DEAL

damn thats the 16th thing i seen you make up... got any other bullsh*t to post?
 08-14-2005, 12:06 AM         #149
MrFaldyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought it was pretty hot. listened to it a few times tonight
 08-14-2005, 12:07 AM         #150
sgb_11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game want too much beef 50, suge n jay -z come on man
 08-14-2005, 12:10 AM         #151
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
Game's head is blown over an album 50 makes more money than game does off of.

Hmm wut does that tell u.

and like i said b4, game culdnt even finish his album over 2 years without 50's help.

games 2nd album is gonna be whacker than ur attempt to argue with me.

fu*k OUTTA HERE

more false sh*t, 50 cent does not make more than game off the documentary sales, once again you believed the bullsh*t 50 cent says becuz you are a groupie, 50 makes a dollor off of every cd sold of a g-unit release, he only makes 50 cents of each of games, game makes more than that end of story
 11 years ago '05        #152
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
 HipnotiK said:
more false sh*t, 50 cent does not make more than game off the documentary sales, once again you believed the bullsh*t 50 cent says becuz you are a groupie, 50 makes a dollor off of every cd sold of a g-unit release, he only makes 50 cents of each of games, game makes more than that end of story
he still gets piad off the n*gga.

jsut ur fu*kin ignorant a.ss up dog. who u tryin to defend? U dont no nething bout hip hop.

im done with u f*gboy

tell ur lover game good luck on his next flop of an album aahah
 08-14-2005, 12:14 AM         #153
sgb_11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game gets 3 dollars a cd
 08-14-2005, 12:48 AM         #154
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know a lot more about hip-hop than you

i used to like 50 and g-unit but them n*ggas is soft

you gotta be kiddint hey got k!lled by d-block. game, all them and they didnt even respond, they are softer than melting ice cream now fuk them pussies
 08-14-2005, 01:00 AM         #155
Possyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha i CANT believe DRE actually let dis garbage get releasedddd...i like yayo too but da only Hot traks on da album was released like 8 months ago
 08-14-2005, 01:07 AM         #156
Brando457 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
08-tony_yayo-we_dont_give_a_fu*k_(feat_lloyd_banks_olivia_and_5 0_cent).mp3 i like this song its hot
 08-14-2005, 01:08 AM         #157
vampire xtc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he only makes 50 cents of each of games, game makes more than that end of story

^^false

not tryin to beef with you but this is how it goes

a top level artist makes 26 cents per cd sold(if they lucky) dmx makes 26 cents few others

game brand new so he aint makin 26 cents but lets just say he is

50 stil makin more off game cd sales thn game its not a big deal i mean dre makes more off game lp than game also

dunno why that makes people mad for
 08-14-2005, 01:11 AM         #158
Murda Stylez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think out of eveyone in gunit with like buc banks yayo will flop with them
 08-14-2005, 01:15 AM         #159
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vampire xtc said:
he only makes 50 cents of each of games, game makes more than that end of story

^^false

not tryin to beef with you but this is how it goes

a top level artist makes 26 cents per cd sold(if they lucky) dmx makes 26 cents few others

game brand new so he aint makin 26 cents but lets just say he is

50 stil makin more off game cd sales thn game its not a big deal i mean dre makes more off game lp than game also

dunno why that makes people mad for
thats not true sorry like i said game makes more end of story
 08-14-2005, 01:33 AM         #160
TonyRich82 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's my review::

1. Homicide - When the hook dropped, I didn't know the hook dropped, LMAO! 50 would've MURKED this beat, but damn...I wasn't really interested in this track! And he hyped the fu*k outta this sh*t! He said his song, "HOMICIDE IS CRAZY!", and this sh*t is HORRIBLE! The beat don't even change up! Horrible first song for the album...very dissapointed.

2. It Is What It Is ft. Spider Loc :: I also have a song on my upcoming mixtape with the same title produced by Alchemist, but this joint IS NOT fu*king with it. I heard about this one before it dropped as well. Beat...wack as fu*k. Sounds like some sh*t Pac would've turned down for All Eyez On Me. Hook is dull once again. I stareted making out with my girl in the middle of the song it was so boring. NEXT!!!!! Horrible for a 5 minute song!

3. Tattle Teller - Nice concept...horrible hook (DOES THIS n*gga DOUBLE HIS HOOKS!!???) Fresh a.ss beat! Man, this sound like some sh*t 50 turned down for "The Massacre". Another joint HE would've murked. BUT HE DIDN'T! Tony Yayo rapped on it. Aight verses, but this hook doesn't do it! I'm getting very dissapointed.

4. So Seductive ft. 50 Cent :: It was on the radio...crazy beat, crazy hook (50 did it)...but ya'll know bout this one.

5. Eastside, Westside :: Bangin' beat! Sounds like some "Get Rich Or Die Trying" sh*t. Hold on...was that the hook? Please, don't let that be the hook...hold on...yep! it is! WTF!!!??? :-(

6. Dramasetter :: This beat reminds me of "Gatman and Robbin'" but alot better. Eminem k!lled the hook and Obie Trice's verse was on point! We all know Tony Yayo ain't a lyricist, so we can't expect much from him, so hey. It wasn't bad.

7. We Don't Give A fu*k ft. 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks and Olivia :: This joint is bangin'!!!!! This reminds me of my cousin Slim Da Mobsta's style sh*t. Olivia murked this sh*t!! AND 50 BROUGHT IT TO THE TABLE!! Of course they put this in the middle of the album to make it start to look up. I wish I had production credits, this beat is crazy, sounds like Dre. "Sunny Day, Hot fudge, banana split, come through wit' AK's, banana clip!!" Hahaha! That's 50! Yayo's verse is......welll....a Yayo verse. U know wat it is!

8. Pimpin' :: THis is my sh*t!! Top down on the SLK or windows down in the Toyota Celica on this sh*t! J.R. Rotem produced this one, and he murdered this sh*t, and Tony Yayo came so play-er on this sh*t! Definitely should've been the second single rather than....

9. Curious ft. Joe :: Joe brought life to this track, but Tony Yayo's verses weren't really bangin'...BUT...it's a song for the ladies...and it's Tony Yayo...u can't expect much, lol.

10. I'm So High :: Hi-Tek had to have produced this. Kokane's on this sh*t. I like this joint. I can roll up wit' my n*gga Jaye Out to this one! Hahaha, it's on with this one! This track is cool. By the way...50 wrote this hook for sure!

11. Love My Style :: Woah! Is that Brittany Spears??? LMAO! SICCCKKK! I didn't know Brittany Spears sampled that. I like Yayo's flow on this. What's up wit' this tho "God Gave Me Style" "Like My Style" "Love My Style"...c'mon now! This n*gga echoed himself at the end of his first verse, ya'll...for one whole bar!!! (Locker, locker, locker, locker, locker, locker, locker, locker, LMAO!) Bangin' beat, hook is horrible, verses is hot.

12. Project Princess ft. Jagged Edge :: This has GOTTA be Hi-Tek! This beat is bangin' but it reminds me of "Get In My Car" and his verses is WAAAAYYY too much like 'Curious'. The hook is wack. Str8 up. That hook is horrible. God, I can't wait till the streets get my album!!

13. G-sh*t :: Heard this on the album sampler. I expected this to be the first track. I'm on Track 13 still waiting for the album to pickup. I give up now, lol. This beat is thoro, but Tony don't really make the beat a TRACK! This song is aight. I'd bang it in the ride.

14. I Know You Don't Love Me ft. G-Unit :: WOW!! I thought this was a mixtape track. This song is cool, but damN!!!! Why did they put this on the album? This is straight mixtape sh*t!! Whhhhhhyyyyyyyy!!!??? This beat is hot, but, this ain't no album sh*t. That's what I be telling Bling when that aint' "the one". Why didn't they tell Yayo!? fu*k!

15. Dear Suzie :: I've been waiting to hear this. That bassline sounds hella similar. This beat sound like some sh*t I would've made in 2002 (when i first started getting good). That snare is even a fruity loops snare. It's called SNARED.wav! LMAO! Does this n*gga not double his hooks or what? His hooks make the track really boring. Not impressed by this one. This should've been deeper.

16. Live By The Gun :: NO WAY!!! I can't be at the end of the album!!!! Welllllll...guess I am. This is one of the best tracks on the album. When I heard this on the VLS of "So Seductive", I just knew the album was gonna be hot. Guess I was wrong.

XXL gave this album an ::XL:: I believe, and that's why I begin to see the BIAS in XXL. It's the bests Hip-Hop music magazine out right now. But I do know that they are Biased for INTERSCOPE period. Not G-Unit, Not Shady, Not Aftermath...JIMMY "INTERSCOPE" IOVINE!! This album gets an "ALRIGHT" vote from me on this post. And if I was a writer for XXL it would get an "M". Sorry Yayo!!!

HIT UP THE FORUMS ::
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Stitches still talkin bout "a fair one" wit game
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
141 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
45 comments
1 day ago