TOny Yayo Album Worst Release from G-unit Camp?!?!?!

most viewed right now
 382
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 150
Video inside Beanie Sigel:The Real King Of Philly Is Back
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside This just happened at my job.....what would you do BX brethren?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Running Scared Gets ProtectionOrder On Game
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 62 62
 HipnotiK said:
you must not have seen the news.... EVERYONE HATES G-UNIT IN NY

fukin idiot

than why did his concert get sold in NYC than sold out here in buffalo? and dont say it wasnt cuz i was there and it was completey sold out
 08-13-2005, 11:37 PM         #102
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga runs CBP caught his first body as a teenager... nuff said
 08-13-2005, 11:38 PM         #103
sgb_11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game n 50 both fakegame just did what 50 and chamillionaire did and thats going after the hotest r*per out at the time y u think game when back after 50 cuz when 50 left game buzz when down so he goes after 50 again n his buzz goes bac up
 08-13-2005, 11:38 PM         #104
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what blood n*gga can walk through a crip set and get love haha

Game is takin over just wait i bet papoose is the NY n*gga he gonne sign

BWS takin over the game g-g-g-g G- UNOT
 11 years ago '04        #105
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 62 62
and thats a real n*gga? a real n*gga is someone who supports his family..not saying game doesnt fit that but muther fu*kers thinking gang banging and sh*t is being a real n*gga...a real n*gga supports his family
 08-13-2005, 11:39 PM         #106
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sgb_11 said:
game n 50 both fakegame just did what 50 and chamillionaire did and thats going after the hotest r*per out at the time y u think game when back after 50 cuz when 50 left game buzz when down so he goes after 50 again n his buzz goes bac up
what best rapper did chamillionaire go at? please dont say dike jones
 08-13-2005, 11:39 PM         #107
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WestCoastGrilla said:
sh*ts a classic....
f*g**t
 11 years ago '04        #108
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 62 62
the ny rapper is shyne...wowow..i thought u liked game
 08-13-2005, 11:40 PM         #109
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
and thats a real n*gga? a real n*gga is someone who supports his family..not saying game doesnt fit that but muther fu*kers thinking gang banging and sh*t is being a real n*gga...a real n*gga supports his family
he bought his whole block in compton he pays the rent for all his "family"

fa real open ya eyes stop believing all the bullsh*t that snitchey cent says
 08-13-2005, 11:40 PM         #110
_-Daniel-_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t olivia album is gonna stink more than my sh*t
 08-13-2005, 11:40 PM         #111
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
the ny rapper is shyne...wowow..i thought u liked game
then the game is done... that was my first prediction....

and i said if it was shyne then gay-unit is finished he been waitin to get at them fake n*ggas
 11 years ago '04        #112
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 62 62
 HipnotiK said:
he bought his whole block in compton he pays the rent for all his "family"

fa real open ya eyes stop believing all the bullsh*t that snitchey cent says
did u fu*king read what i said...wowoow...i said that game prolly doesnt fit that catorgory cuz he has $$ but u think shotting people and being in a gang is being a real n*gga..a real n*gga is someone who supports his family and does it honestly..
 11 years ago '04        #113
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 62 62
how old r u seriously? 16?
 08-13-2005, 11:42 PM         #114
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
did u fu*king read what i said...wowoow...i said that game prolly doesnt fit that catorgory cuz he has $$ but u think shotting people and being in a gang is being a real n*gga..a real n*gga is someone who supports his family and does it honestly..
50 cent did that? hahahaha please stop playin yaself
 08-13-2005, 11:42 PM         #115
sgb_11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
what best rapper did chamillionaire go at? please dont say dike jones
yea MIKE jones n*ggas was lovin before koopa did wut he did n he was the hot n the south even gettin love from jay z
 11 years ago '05        #116
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$10,013 | Props total: 197 197
 HipnotiK said:
what blood n*gga can walk through a crip set and get love haha

Game is takin over just wait i bet papoose is the NY n*gga he gonne sign

BWS takin over the game g-g-g-g G- UNOT
dude got dissed on Change of Heart, has a butterfly tattoo, had a tongue ring, apologizes after every beef, claims to be a blood cuz his brother is, and is a fu*kin pu**y.

real n*gga huh?
 11 years ago '04        #117
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 62 62
 HipnotiK said:
50 cent did that? hahahaha please stop playin yaself
i wasnt even referring to game or 50cent...u think game is a real n*gga...or any other rapper cuz they shot people or talk about that sh*t...what i said b4, a real n*gga is someone who supports their family in a honest way
 11 years ago '04        #118
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
wow @ all these yayo threads
 11 years ago '04        #119
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 62 62
 BurninLz said:
dude got dissed on Change of Heart, has a butterfly tattoo, had a tongue ring, apologizes after every beef, claims to be a blood cuz his brother is, and is a fu*kin pu**y.

real n*gga huh?
add a stripper...dude is st8 puss
 08-13-2005, 11:44 PM         #120
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
i wasnt even referring to game or 50cent...u think game is a real n*gga...or any other rapper cuz they shot people or talk about that sh*t...what i said b4, a real n*gga is someone who supports their family in a honest way
a real n*gga is a n*gga who does what the fuk he wants when he wants to

you got sh*t twisted wit that f*g**t a.ss support ya family sh*t @ that
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
46 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Disconnect for Free
52 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Rick Ross & Slab Tryna Get Pam Grier
50 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
BOX Tisha Campbell would fu-k you up
73 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Road Rage open world trailer
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
NFL Mike Ditka: 'I have no respect for Colin Kaepernick'
134 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy