TOny Yayo Album Worst Release from G-unit Camp?!?!?!

most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Cute chick at my crib Halloween costume
138 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Foursquare data reveals the most popular fast-food chain in every stat..
206 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Rick Ross Fake Drug Dealer, Ex Cop, Dead Beat Dad & Illuminati Puppet
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
NBA Lonzo Ball INSANE Highlights vs Suns 29 Pts, 11 Reb, 9 Ast
234 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #81
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 NYCNYCNYC said:
ok lets say Tony Yayo's cd doesnt hit platnium..lets say gold..thats dissapointing..sh*t, artists strive for hitting gold alone...u fu*ks make it seem that just hitting gold or even 1x platnium is like a failer...

Yayo will hit platnium...he still has 2 other great singles in curious and pimpin
exactly..

thats why i hate the internet.. Cuz n*ggas hate on sum dude for going gold.. sh*t if I only sold 1,000 records rite now id be happy.

"O that dude didnt go 4x platinum, HE SUCKS and his record label is gonna fall off"

please n*gga
 08-13-2005, 11:31 PM         #82
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
ur fu*king crazy if u think game is gonna sell more than his first cd...maybe if all the tracks r produced by dre but highly doubtful..u dont understand..50cent drew that fan base to him and if he aint on the project, their not there

its not only gonna sell more, its gonna sell a lot more

you must not of heard the youknowwhatitis Vol. 3 mixtape??

game's newer sh*t is crack and he's gettin better with every song he puts out

sh*t that mixtape was better than the documentary and 50 wasnt on it

game was smashin on gay-unit like crazy on that mixtape the sh*t was crack


Last edited by HipnotiK; 08-13-2005 at 11:31 PM..
 08-13-2005, 11:31 PM         #83
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im feelin the new sacario mixtape over this one. for real
 08-13-2005, 11:31 PM         #84
sgb_11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
of course artists r gonna fall off.. thats the natural world. But when i say that im talking about artists like d-tay, spider loc etc. But the main artists will not.

And no1 can make that kinda prediction about game's album.
50 did give him that push bout with all the things he doin his next cd might drop next year n ya 2nd cd is ur hardest
 12 years ago '05        #85
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 HipnotiK said:
you said artists are gonna fall off... im talkin about game's next cd its gonna sell more than his first WITHOUT 50 and 50 aint gonna make any $$ off it
damn get ur d!ck outta games a.ss..

Game prolly wont even be ABLE to make his 2nd album.

Game wuz workin on the documentary for 2 YEARS!! While get rich or die trying wuz releasing, game wuz still trying to do his album.. So when 50 got the time he jumped on n finished the sh*t in liek a couple of months.

So if u tellin me 50 didnt make that album wut it is then u on crack.

ne n*gga that takes 2 years to not even finish an album is trash
 08-13-2005, 11:32 PM         #86
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
g-unit is finished.... you fukin groupies need to face it

when i was gonna sign up here everyone told me there's a lot of g-unit groupies on this site, and now i'm here and i see that is very very true
 12 years ago '04        #87
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,663 | Props total: 391 391
 HipnotiK said:
its not only gonna sell more, its gonna sell a lot more

you must not of heard the youknowwhatitis Vol. 3 mixtape??

game's newer sh*t is crack and he's gettin better with every song he puts out

sh*t that mixtape was better than the documentary and 50 wasnt on it

game was smashin on gay-unit like crazy on that mixtape the sh*t was crack
and i dont wanna hear that mixtape...anyways, even game has better lyrics and what not, that still doesnt relate to sells..he can have big l or jayz lyrics but not sell cuz he has no 50...
 08-13-2005, 11:33 PM         #88
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
ur fu*king crazy if u think game is gonna sell more than his first cd...maybe if all the tracks r produced by dre but highly doubtful..u dont understand..50cent drew that fan base to him and if he aint on the project, their not there
:applause:
 08-13-2005, 11:33 PM         #89
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
damn get ur d!ck outta games a.ss..

Game prolly wont even be ABLE to make his 2nd album.

Game wuz workin on the documentary for 2 YEARS!! While get rich or die trying wuz releasing, game wuz still trying to do his album.. So when 50 got the time he jumped on n finished the sh*t in liek a couple of months.

So if u tellin me 50 didnt make that album wut it is then u on crack.

ne n*gga that takes 2 years to not even finish an album is trash

more false info that 50 cent said and as a groupie of course you believed it
 12 years ago '05        #90
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 HipnotiK said:
its not only gonna sell more, its gonna sell a lot more

you must not of heard the youknowwhatitis Vol. 3 mixtape??

game's newer sh*t is crack and he's gettin better with every song he puts out

sh*t that mixtape was better than the documentary and 50 wasnt on it

game was smashin on gay-unit like crazy on that mixtape the sh*t was crack
lol that mixtape wuz hot on boxden for a week. and now wut? now wuts game doin? lol how u gonna use a weak mixtape as ur backup for ur arguement. U tryin to tell me games goin platinum on a mixtape?

Like nething on that mixtape did 1 thing to 50? Game got hurt more by that tape than 50 did
 12 years ago '04        #91
rasheedwallace 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$24,874 | Props total: 10596 10596
 BurninLz said:
exactly..

thats why i hate the internet.. Cuz n*ggas hate on sum dude for going gold.. sh*t if I only sold 1,000 records rite now id be happy.

"O that dude didnt go 4x platinum, HE SUCKS and his record label is gonna fall off"

please n*gga
*co-signs*
 12 years ago '04        #92
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,663 | Props total: 391 391
if u really believe game is gonna sell more than 4 million records world wide than you're very much denying the truth
 12 years ago '05        #93
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 HipnotiK said:
more false info that 50 cent said and as a groupie of course you believed it
its fake cuz a Game groupie said so. Do u realize u are a groupie to the fakest n*gga in the game?
 08-13-2005, 11:34 PM         #94
sgb_11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
damn get ur d!ck outta games a.ss..

Game prolly wont even be ABLE to make his 2nd album.

Game wuz workin on the documentary for 2 YEARS!! While get rich or die trying wuz releasing, game wuz still trying to do his album.. So when 50 got the time he jumped on n finished the sh*t in liek a couple of months.

So if u tellin me 50 didnt make that album wut it is then u on crack.

ne n*gga that takes 2 years to not even finish an album is trash
n thats a fact cuz game was there before 50 he even n the n the club video
 08-13-2005, 11:34 PM         #95
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn... so many g-unit groupies....

yall gonna be some sad n*ggas when they fall off hahaha
 12 years ago '05        #96
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 HipnotiK said:
damn... so many g-unit groupies....

yall gonna be some sad n*ggas when they fall off hahaha
U gon be a sad new yorker when u get bi*chslapped walkin down the street wearin ur G-unot t-shirt, even tho game is done
 08-13-2005, 11:35 PM         #97
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahah @ n*ggas callin me a game groupie i love that sh*t its hilarious

becuz i never bought anything of game's hahaha i support him so much haha

i speak real talk real respect real and game is a real n*gga 50 cent is a snitch

you respect a snitch? hahaha
 12 years ago '04        #98
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,663 | Props total: 391 391
what the fu*k u gonna do when u realize game is done in the industry...the dude talks sh*t than next day, apoloziges...
 08-13-2005, 11:36 PM         #99
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
U gon be a sad new yorker when u get bi*chslapped walkin down the street wearin ur G-unot t-shirt, even tho game is done
you must not have seen the news.... EVERYONE HATES G-UNIT IN NY

fukin idiot


Last edited by HipnotiK; 08-13-2005 at 11:36 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #100
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,663 | Props total: 391 391
how the fu*k is game a real n*gga...lmao...please....bow wow is harder than him
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Somebody explain the rap chain game to me
65 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Ass too Phat to pass up
83 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Dogs make cute facial expressions to humans on purpose, study..
42 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Desiigner has an aneurysm during interview
50 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Great T1ts Are Evolving Longer....
25 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Most Overrated Producer
147 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Kim violated again! Man breaks into 3 of Kim & Kanye's cars, guns get..
58 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Japan ready to send man to moon after discovering huge lunar ..
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy