TOny Yayo Album Worst Release from G-unit Camp?!?!?!

most viewed right now
Y'all cool with The Game snitching tho?
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
352 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA UFC: Fight Night Brasilia
304 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2005, 11:16 PM         #221
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yayo's career is over
 11 years ago '05        #222
pacemveli250 
space
space
space
$39 | Props total: 0 0
yall want me to be 100% real with yall. Now all of yall that said Yayo's LP is trash, yall say that cuz in your heads yall know that Yayo gonna sell decent like buck or banks maybe. but yall hate on Yayo and G-Unit for that, and I never hear anybody hate on Gucci Man or Fat Joe cuz their sales were a.ss but yall hate on Young Jeezy cuz he sold good and hate on Yayo cuz he might sell pretty good. Fat Joe LP (1/5) Gucci Man LP (1/5)/// Jeezy LP (4/5) and Yayo LP (4/5). AND THATS THE fu*kING TRUTH YALL KNOW IT. fu*k OUTTA HERE.
 11 years ago '04        #223
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 4 4
 pacemveli250 said:
yall want me to be 100% real with yall. Now all of yall that said Yayo's LP is trash, yall say that cuz in your heads yall know that Yayo gonna sell decent like buck or banks maybe. but yall hate on Yayo and G-Unit for that, and I never hear anybody hate on Gucci Man or Fat Joe cuz their sales were a.ss but yall hate on Young Jeezy cuz he sold good and hate on Yayo cuz he might sell pretty good. Fat Joe LP (1/5) Gucci Man LP (1/5)/// Jeezy LP (4/5) and Yayo LP (4/5). AND THATS THE fu*kING TRUTH YALL KNOW IT. fu*k OUTTA HERE.
you MIGHT be correct about some people on here.. but dont' mistake n*gga's honest opinions who really listened to the album and felt it was trash, regardless of if it's gonna sell or of other artists that put out trash.....i don't hate on any artist, what for? i dont know them personally...but i REALLY thought the Yayo album was gonna be better than what it is.
 11 years ago '05        #224
Peterparker 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,904 | Props total: 2402 2402
I see where you coming from..because they give G-unit so much hate because there all on tv right now..while they don't talk sh*t as much about other weak rappers..but I give Yayo's album

3.0/5....maybe I gotta hear it some more for it to fully grow on me..cuz I liked every other album G-unit put out and thought those albums were all above average albums
 08-18-2005, 01:55 PM         #225
k10fab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your all fu*king crazy. Period.

G-Unit is going NO WHERE anytime soon. 50Cent, Banks, Buck, and Yayo are will all have atleast 2 or 3 more VERY successful albums. Not only does G-Unit have a ridiculous fanbase but add that to the Shady/Aftermath family's fanbase. The main components in Gunit (50, banks, yayo, buck) are all very talented rappers. Not to mention to addition of oldschool rappers Mobb Deep. Another thing, the only reason The Game's cd did so well was because of the marketing 50 did. There are many rappers out there who are just as good if not better then the members of G-Unit, the difference is how 50 markets his label. 50 Cent is fu*kin genius when it comes to marketing his cd's. He could seriously release sh*t and everyone would buy it up just because of his marketing. He is a VERY smart business man. He has also expanded the G-Unit name to clothing lines, sneaker lines, drinks, watches, movies, sountracks, and virtually EVERY fu*kIN THING U CAN IMAGINE. 50 Cent is a business mogul. Even if G-Unit dies out in 2 or 3 years 50 Cent and his fellow G-Unit members will be rich beyond anyones imagination. And Its not likely that this will happen under the guidance of Eminem and Dr Dre. So all you G-Unit haters can go suck a d!ck n stop talkin nonsense.

P.S. Its not about who makes the best music, its about who sells the most records, and 50 Cent + G-Unit out sells EVERYONE else by MILLIONS, and thats a FACT.

Last edited by k10fab; 08-18-2005 at 01:59 PM..
 08-18-2005, 02:22 PM         #226
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tony Yayo - "I'll be dissapointed if i don't move 700-800k the first week"

*expects to turn on the news the first week of Sept. and hear that "ganster rapper Tony Yayo has committed suicide, he was found in his condo hanging from the ceiling fan, there was a note on the floor saying, '50, i love you, i'm sorry i couldn't sell like you' there will be a small funeral with all of his so-called friends on Mon."*

Last edited by cdoyle456; 08-18-2005 at 02:22 PM..
 08-18-2005, 02:24 PM         #227
nemeXis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ he is, everyone got there swagger, flow & sh*t. this n*gga been gassed for months, and now this. i believe thats why buck is leaving. + this mase joining gunit ish...

*REMINDER: Support the Boxden IRC Chat movement ->
 08-18-2005, 02:28 PM         #228
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 k10fab said:

G-Unit is going NO WHERE anytime soon. 50Cent, Banks, Buck, and Yayo are will all have atleast 2 or 3 more VERY successful albums. Not only does G-Unit have a ridiculous fanbase but add that to the Shady/Aftermath family's fanbase. The main components in Gunit (50, banks, yayo, buck) are all very talented rappers. Not to mention to addition of oldschool rappers Mobb Deep. Another thing, the only reason The Game's cd did so well was because of the marketing 50 did. There are many rappers out there who are just as good if not better then the members of G-Unit, the difference is how 50 markets his label. 50 Cent is fu*kin genius when it comes to marketing his cd's. He could seriously release sh*t and everyone would buy it up just because of his marketing. He is a VERY smart business man. He has also expanded the G-Unit name to clothing lines, sneaker lines, drinks, watches, movies, sountracks, and virtually EVERY fu*kIN THING U CAN IMAGINE. 50 Cent is a business mogul. Even if G-Unit dies out in 2 or 3 years 50 Cent and his fellow G-Unit members will be rich beyond anyones imagination. And Its not likely that this will happen under the guidance of Eminem and Dr Dre. So all you G-Unit haters can go suck a d!ck n stop talkin nonsense.

P.S. Its not about who makes the best music, its about who sells the most records, and 50 Cent + G-Unit out sells EVERYONE else by MILLIONS, and thats a FACT.
you are definitely like 11 years old,

#1 the "main components" are not talented rappers, they're talentless knockoffs, each one stole the style of someone else, thanks, i said it, yea

#2 Mobb Deep is old school??? wow, really that's all i can say is wow

#3 the only reason game sold was 50's marketing? oh yea, i forgot 50 has a degree in business and works for interscope's marketing team

#4 your last statement pretty much sums it up, you're a douche and hopefully in 3 years when you get your drivers license, you get hit by a truck
 11 years ago '04        #229
ranecoat07 
space
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
Jimmy Jones Album Makes Yayo's Cd Look Like A Frisbee
 11 years ago '05        #230
bobbysteels18 616 heat pts616
space
space
space
$6,932 | Props total: 914 914
whats up ya'll,tony yayo is a hot rapper in my book but the album could have been way way better i think they rused his album and thats why it is what it is

(quote tony yayo) my mixtape is hotter then my album
 11 years ago '04        #231
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 0 0
Originally Posted by k10fab

They do put out sh*t and make it sell, but word 50 is a marketing genius.
 08-18-2005, 02:48 PM         #232
Apexemotion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album is straight...theres just too many dblock groupies on bx.

Last edited by Apexemotion; 08-18-2005 at 02:49 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #233
JayMosEnvied 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
everybody on the bandwagon with there sh*t. yayo is the worst rapper in the camp and people say he the "hottest rapper" n*ggas need to fall back and listen to lyrics. those n*ggas aint lyrical at all. "my hearts colder than sandwich meat"- banks. suck a.ss n*ggas. budden alone will murder the whole camp. but YOU ALREADY KNOW! too all the people on there d!ck fall back early!
 11 years ago '05        #234
TheT 20 heat pts20
space
space
$15,602 | Props total: 105 105
its aight
 08-18-2005, 04:49 PM         #235
k10fab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you are definitely like 11 years old,

#1 the "main components" are not talented rappers, they're talentless knockoffs, each one stole the style of someone else, thanks, i said it, yea

#2 Mobb Deep is old school??? wow, really that's all i can say is wow

#3 the only reason game sold was 50's marketing? oh yea, i forgot 50 has a degree in business and works for interscope's marketing team

#4 your last statement pretty much sums it up, you're a douche and hopefully in 3 years when you get your drivers license, you get hit by a truck
1. Your a complete moron. Come talk to me when you know what your talking about.

2. Mobb Deep's 1995 Release "Infamous" was givin 5 mic's by the source magazine. Thats 10 years old n that wasnt they're first album either. I mean being in the game 10 years doesnt make u oldschool? Not to mention there album was recognized as a classic. If being in the game more then 10 years and having a classic album doesnt make u oldschool, then please tell me what does?

3. U dont need a degree in business to market records. Take a look at Puff Daddy. He has some of the most successfull records ever not because of the content but because of the marketing. For instance, Puff Daddy hasnt written his own material since his last album, 99% of anything with Puff Daddy on it in the past couple years has been ghost written by a guy named Smitty, YET his records continue to sell because of his businessman approach. honestly look at puff daddys WEALTH. He doest have any kind of business degree but he is richer then you could ever be in your wildest dreams. 50 has done what puff has done in 10+ years in like 3 years. He has produced clothing lines, sneakers, etc. HE HAS EXPANDED BEYOND THE REALM of music.Your a fu*kin moron if u dont think 50 is a marketing genius. I dont see any other rappers selling 11 million + copies of there record, do you? NOT TO MENTION having ridiculously succesful clothing lines, sneaker lines, ever there own fu*king vitamin water!

4. Stealing other Peoples Style? Hate to break it to ya buddy but there are NO I repeat NO rappers with an original style. every rapper has his influences and duplicate in someway someone elses style. Talentless you say? If 50 Cent and his G-Unit crew were as talentless as you say they Eminem and Dr. Dre would not put the amount of time and money into them that they do. There are more lyrical rappers out there and certainly rappers with better flows but this by no means renders them talentless.

5. Game is not as talented as u make him to be. Take a listen to his colabo with R. Kelly he repeats like 5 lines in some way from his debut album "The Documentary" Infact he uses lines from rappers ranging from Biggie to Pac to who knows who else. He re-uses the same lines over n over again just slightly changing them. Dont get me wrong I really enjoy games music n like his style of rapping.

"I'm still fresh like uh impala uh" <-- From Playas Only
"Fresh like, unhh; Impala, unnh" <-- From This is How We Do

"Still in the hood one hand on my gun" <-- From Playas Only
"Sellin that skunk, one hand on my gun" <-- From This is How We Do

"Compton uh Kelly found her in the slums" <-- From Playas Only
"Em came 'n gotta n*gga fresh out the, slum" <-- From This is How We Do
"Dre found me in the, slums" <-- From This is How We Do

"Buck pass the blunt
These G-Unit girls just wanna have, fun" <-- From This is How We Do
"but until girlfriend still wanna have fun
Pass the blunt let her drink red rum" <-- From Playas Only

God Damn, theres like 4 lines right there that are just slight changes, n*gga basically used all the same lines n just changed around a few words. Thats out of control.
 11 years ago '04        #236
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 51 51
to me its a toss up between beg for mercy and thoguhts of a predicate between the weakest ablum, there both hot i think but im still not sure which is better which aint
 08-18-2005, 07:53 PM         #237
SmokieMcPot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha haaa...every time a n*gga makes a topic about tony yayo or gunit, they always got a a.ss load of pages...
 11 years ago '05        #238
HipHopsDyin' 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
some tracks are sick as hell . . . but songs liek pimpin an that sh*t wit jagged edge bring out yayos gay side
 08-23-2005, 05:25 PM         #239
FUCK MIKE JONES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gunit sucks balls yes homo
game suckin 50's d!ck to get back into gay unit
i wouldnt miss gay unit if they got k!lled today
 08-23-2005, 05:26 PM         #240
Professor Pimpy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's With The Question Marks
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
137 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
89 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
50 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
#hoh hof
33 comments
20 hours ago