squad up!

TOny Yayo Album Worst Release from G-unit Camp?!?!?!

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 13 years ago '05        #226
bobbysteels18 688 heat pts688
space
space
space
$7,934 | Props total: 3132 3132
whats up ya'll,tony yayo is a hot rapper in my book but the album could have been way way better i think they rused his album and thats why it is what it is

(quote tony yayo) my mixtape is hotter then my album

13 years ago '04        #227
oncue 
space
space
space
$1,462 | Props total: 0 0
Originally Posted by k10fab
Your all fu*king crazy. Period.

G-Unit is going NO WHERE anytime soon. 50Cent, Banks, Buck, and Yayo are will all have atleast 2 or 3 more VERY successful albums. Not only does G-Unit have a ridiculous fanbase but add that to the Shady/Aftermath family's fanbase. The main components in Gunit (50, banks, yayo, buck) are all very talented rappers. Not to mention to addition of oldschool rappers Mobb Deep. Another thing, the only reason The Game's cd did so well was because of the marketing 50 did. There are many rappers out there who are just as good if not better then the members of G-Unit, the difference is how 50 markets his label. 50 Cent is fu*kin genius when it comes to marketing his cd's. He could seriously release sh*t and everyone would buy it up just because of his marketing. He is a VERY smart business man. He has also expanded the G-Unit name to clothing lines, sneaker lines, drinks, watches, movies, sountracks, and virtually EVERY fu*kIN THING U CAN IMAGINE. 50 Cent is a business mogul. Even if G-Unit dies out in 2 or 3 years 50 Cent and his fellow G-Unit members will be rich beyond anyones imagination. And Its not likely that this will happen under the guidance of Eminem and Dr Dre. So all you G-Unit haters can go suck a d!ck n stop talkin nonsense.

P.S. Its not about who makes the best music, its about who sells the most records, and 50 Cent + G-Unit out sells EVERYONE else by MILLIONS, and thats a FACT.

They do put out sh*t and make it sell, but word 50 is a marketing genius.

08-18-2005, 02:48 PM         #228
Apexemotion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album is straight...theres just too many dblock groupies on bx.

Last edited by Apexemotion; 08-18-2005 at 02:49 PM..

13 years ago '05        #229
JayMosEnvied 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
everybody on the bandwagon with there sh*t. yayo is the worst rapper in the camp and people say he the "hottest rapper" n*ggas need to fall back and listen to lyrics. those n*ggas aint lyrical at all. "my hearts colder than sandwich meat"- banks. suck a.ss n*ggas. budden alone will murder the whole camp. but YOU ALREADY KNOW! too all the people on there d!ck fall back early!

13 years ago '05        #230
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,964 | Props total: 753 753
its aight

08-18-2005, 04:49 PM         #231
k10fab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you are definitely like 11 years old,

#1 the "main components" are not talented rappers, they're talentless knockoffs, each one stole the style of someone else, thanks, i said it, yea

#2 Mobb Deep is old school??? wow, really that's all i can say is wow

#3 the only reason game sold was 50's marketing? oh yea, i forgot 50 has a degree in business and works for interscope's marketing team

#4 your last statement pretty much sums it up, you're a douche and hopefully in 3 years when you get your drivers license, you get hit by a truck
1. Your a complete moron. Come talk to me when you know what your talking about.

2. Mobb Deep's 1995 Release "Infamous" was givin 5 mic's by the source magazine. Thats 10 years old n that wasnt they're first album either. I mean being in the game 10 years doesnt make u oldschool? Not to mention there album was recognized as a classic. If being in the game more then 10 years and having a classic album doesnt make u oldschool, then please tell me what does?

3. U dont need a degree in business to market records. Take a look at Puff Daddy. He has some of the most successfull records ever not because of the content but because of the marketing. For instance, Puff Daddy hasnt written his own material since his last album, 99% of anything with Puff Daddy on it in the past couple years has been ghost written by a guy named Smitty, YET his records continue to sell because of his businessman approach. honestly look at puff daddys WEALTH. He doest have any kind of business degree but he is richer then you could ever be in your wildest dreams. 50 has done what puff has done in 10+ years in like 3 years. He has produced clothing lines, sneakers, etc. HE HAS EXPANDED BEYOND THE REALM of music.Your a fu*kin moron if u dont think 50 is a marketing genius. I dont see any other rappers selling 11 million + copies of there record, do you? NOT TO MENTION having ridiculously succesful clothing lines, sneaker lines, ever there own fu*king vitamin water!

4. Stealing other Peoples Style? Hate to break it to ya buddy but there are NO I repeat NO rappers with an original style. every rapper has his influences and duplicate in someway someone elses style. Talentless you say? If 50 Cent and his G-Unit crew were as talentless as you say they Eminem and Dr. Dre would not put the amount of time and money into them that they do. There are more lyrical rappers out there and certainly rappers with better flows but this by no means renders them talentless.

5. Game is not as talented as u make him to be. Take a listen to his colabo with R. Kelly he repeats like 5 lines in some way from his debut album "The Documentary" Infact he uses lines from rappers ranging from Biggie to Pac to who knows who else. He re-uses the same lines over n over again just slightly changing them. Dont get me wrong I really enjoy games music n like his style of rapping.

"I'm still fresh like uh impala uh" <-- From Playas Only
"Fresh like, unhh; Impala, unnh" <-- From This is How We Do

"Still in the hood one hand on my gun" <-- From Playas Only
"Sellin that skunk, one hand on my gun" <-- From This is How We Do

"Compton uh Kelly found her in the slums" <-- From Playas Only
"Em came 'n gotta n*gga fresh out the, slum" <-- From This is How We Do
"Dre found me in the, slums" <-- From This is How We Do

"Buck pass the blunt
These G-Unit girls just wanna have, fun" <-- From This is How We Do
"but until girlfriend still wanna have fun
Pass the blunt let her drink red rum" <-- From Playas Only

God Damn, theres like 4 lines right there that are just slight changes, n*gga basically used all the same lines n just changed around a few words. Thats out of control.

13 years ago '04        #232
tmontana171 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 279 279
to me its a toss up between beg for mercy and thoguhts of a predicate between the weakest ablum, there both hot i think but im still not sure which is better which aint

08-18-2005, 07:53 PM         #233
SmokieMcPot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha haaa...every time a n*gga makes a topic about tony yayo or gunit, they always got a a.ss load of pages...

08-18-2005, 08:46 PM         #234
HipHopsDyin' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some tracks are sick as hell . . . but songs liek pimpin an that sh*t wit jagged edge bring out yayos gay side

08-23-2005, 05:25 PM         #235
FUCK MIKE JONES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gunit sucks balls yes homo
game suckin 50's d!ck to get back into gay unit
i wouldnt miss gay unit if they got k!lled today

08-23-2005, 05:26 PM         #236
Professor Pimpy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's With The Question Marks

08-25-2005, 09:17 PM         #237
FUCK MIKE JONES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nelly > gunit

08-25-2005, 10:36 PM         #238
muSicalviSion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn right. Yayo was NEVER a good artist from the begninning. He has entertained me about 5 or 6 times but overall, he's boring with almost no lyrical talent. Album is a 4/10 IMO.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
70 comments
2 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Drake passing out 10 thousand dollars worth of McDonald's food,Kim Kardashian ..
65 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside In Her Eyes Her Butt Is A 10, But in Reality itís A.............fu-k I..
13 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P Diddy and Cassie call it quits
92 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Article inside The Game BEGS Judge To Not ARREST Him, After Sex Assault Victim Find..
12 comments
48 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breaking: Select High school Prospects can be offered 125,000 to play in N..
124 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B declares she's got fat bi-ch pus-y
28 comments
4 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside CHEROKEE D ASS is RAWNOPULLOUT status PT 2 (BX THOTTY CLASSICS)
44 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Damn... Floyd said McGregor was more of a challenge than Canelo
34 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton
72 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Gronk Who? George Kittle the new TE
40 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Halloween is cancelled, we already have a winner
19 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA "LeBron James Wants to Play with Damian Lillard"
46 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Burger King Trying To Start The Zombie Apocalypse This Halloween Or Gr..
1 comments
32 minutes ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 2.5 Million Black Men Are In The Upper Class.
26 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Afrolatina
10 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The perfect female figure
15 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Narcos: Mexico Official Trailer
24 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Only 3 rappers went plat in the 90's, 00's and 10's
49 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Movies That Suck After a Second Viewing
21 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Sewer
thegoldenhero
DrizzyStan06
Hurtbro
Mike T
micropave
BustaCarmichaeI
sammcc30
NaMeLeSs-
realgunta
Top 10 most slapped recently
TomDick&Harry
BlackDynamite
micropave
Affectz
two-face
Txheat
suavehooper
ahonui06
Laron Artest
North Face

most viewed right now
online now  61
Image(s) inside The wall
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  33
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
ďMy life was saved by a white man. I donít know what racism isĒ
186 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Arab whyte PAWG does the sexiest squats ever - Ohhhhhh lawdddd!!!
50 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
215 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Young Buck still pleading with the pump!!! LMAOOOO
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy