Aug 13 - Nas Buries 50 Cent, Disses R. Kelly

view more...

most viewed right now
36 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 13 years ago '04        #51
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
 chubs189 said
good to see nas finally getting at 50 but i think nas is chilling cause he knows g-units time on top will come and go and nas will still be there because he is actually talented and in my opinion ryhmes about stuff that matters to me and makes me think bout sh*t not just bout how many times hes been shot and how i can barely understand his talking sometimes cause he got shot in the mouth
yeah Nas is never gonna lose too many fans like G-Unit is. Cuz Nas fans for the most part arent "mtv" listeners that only care about club singles. They respect his lyrics and and Nas is always gonna keep that up.

13 years ago '05        #52
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,005 | Props total: 3046 3046
 Rufus The Stunt said
LOL @ this

But as for the album we all know when Nas says this fall he means next summer
damn delay dates

08-22-2005, 09:15 AM         #53
thatkidcr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas said that same sh*t about "rapists.... like r. kelly" at a concert i was at way back in april or may.

13 years ago '04        #54
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 opiate27 said
Nas, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Eminem, Ja Rule, DMX....they all talk sh*t on their albums and at their concerts, but that's just part of the "game". For those of you who remember Eminem talking sh*t about Dre on his 2nd album, it wasn't a stab at Dre cuz Dre was producing his sh*t. It was a good point to the hip hop community that rappers/emcees/artists can talk sh*t or take stabs at whomever they want but don't necessarily mean it. Granted, if someone takes pot shots at you for no reason at all, you'd be pissed too. But with all the media hype and tabloids saying this and that about what he or she did, it's hard to sift through the bullsh*t and get to the truth. Think about how album sales reflect Nas vs. Jay-Z. They're both making money by getting in the public spotlight tearin at each others throats. Songs dissin someone always seem to be more popular than the average, thereby increasing album sales. Now for artists like Ja Rule saying that he's from the projects right along with Jay-Z and Nas, a complete lie, he deserves to get sh*t on. When things being said are not true, it's easy to pick on the culprit. Just my two cents....

opiaTe
^^^What the hell does this have to do with Nas vs. 50 Cent? If you use that as your reasoning for why Nas and 50 are beefing then you obviously know nothing about the situation...

Nas & 50 have plenty reason to not like one another, and that's clear to anyone who has been keeping up with the music...

13 years ago '05        #55
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,356 | Props total: 2697 2697
 chuckster409 said
This coming from a man who went on espn and did an interview saying that kobe was a traitor to his race for fooling with another race and promoting his album in the same interview

I FEEL THAT MAN..... nas .. man.. i don't seriously understand why ya'll sweat him...

it's hovvie baby.. come onnnn

13 years ago '05        #56
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,356 | Props total: 2697 2697
 igotgame4ya said
nas overrated? ya'll are crazy! listen to real music and not what the media makes you!

i hate people like this sayin ''oh listen to real music... nas is lyrically da best.."

blah blah blah

ya'll missin da point that rap ain't all bout lyrics.. it's bout sellin and wut sounds good

NAS is nice don't get me wrong but.. he fell ever since nastradamas dropped...

08-22-2005, 04:51 PM         #57
playon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said
Nas got murdered by Banks already, no need for 50 to even waste more time on him than he already has. Nas is whack now. Body Yourself is a god afwul diss, he doesnt even get at 50 at all in that song. Just stop trying

when the hell did gay a.sss banks murder nas anyway i know that aint true

08-22-2005, 08:02 PM         #58
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngTRACE817 said
THANK YOU :applause: :applause: :applause:
50= Some sh*t

13 years ago '05        #59
Clipze 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 1 1
 I_REP_VA said
i hate people like this sayin ''oh listen to real music... nas is lyrically da best.."

blah blah blah

ya'll missin da point that rap ain't all bout lyrics.. it's bout sellin and wut sounds good

NAS is nice don't get me wrong but.. he fell ever since nastradamas dropped...
That's what i'm saying.. Look at Mike Jones, young jeezy, webbie, nelly, etc. I could keep on going. It's not about lyrics, its about making good music, making club bangers, look at fat joe, he is complete garbage, but he makes good club music. its all about making good music, not about how good your lyrics are, ok?

13 years ago '04        #60
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
smh at the ppl on this site who think they know real music....damn i never thought someone would compare mike jones to nas and say how mike's makin real hip hop....this sh*t is disgusting

13 years ago '05        #61
FR33YAY0 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 0 0
nas is back.... poiifect! his album is slated to come out in 2010! I cant wait! lol

08-23-2005, 10:01 AM         #62
PUDDIN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why does Nas talk about R Kelly at his concerts.....I see no purpose for this shameful behavior....doesn't he owe back child support for his daughter....I would think that's more important than talking about R kelly....IMO

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+64online now  36
Chinese man wins World Series of Magic with this trick... :damnson:
53 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+49online now  24
Gawd Damn!! 🤯🤯😵👉👉🍑🍗..
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+37online now  23
Video inside Dude Explains How He Stayed With His Unfaithful Woman Only For Her To C..
159 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  8
Image(s) inside Avianne'S Sean John Chain With Over 7,000 Diamonds
73 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+56online now  8
Video inside R Kelly doing R Kelly things again
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
BOX 2 time women boxing champ Claressa Shields Slams Serena Williams!
100 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+63online now  7
Have Yall Heard About "Streaming Farms" ?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-16online now  5
NBA Father time is undefeated: LeBron rocking a grey beard
128 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy