Aug 13 - Nas Buries 50 Cent, Disses R. Kelly

most viewed right now
NFL Ray Lewis Tried to Troll Twitter Users & Gets DESTROYED
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Meek Mill "Ooouuuu" Studio Session
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
hateitorloveit 
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
yall retards overrated my a.ss.... who u like.... whos not overrated... Nas since pac died is tha best alive.... listen to the music... sounds like club bangger dirty south likin fools in here
 11 years ago '05        #42
justinG 
space
space
$1,311 | Props total: 0 0
 Swishahouse said:
nas=overrated 50=overrated jada=overrated joe= overrated
Jada is the only 1 in out the 4 that is great a rappin 50 make music for the clubs joe is fu*kin sh*t nas is bin in the game to long to be call overrated
 11 years ago '05        #43
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$728 | Props total: 2 2
Why do people always hate on fif this guy is gettin his paper, Nas and Jada are very overrated to me neither one of them haven't done any thing for the game. it seems like any time a rapper goes what some of you calls commerical then thats when the hate bug come out. they did the same thing to MC Hammer. and so many people wonder why the world is filled with jelousy and envy, cause as soon as one person starts to get to much then everybodys mad. Git cha weight up with ya hate and start makin ya money much bigger.
 08-16-2005, 01:15 AM         #44
Lil Mike 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said:
Nas Buries 50 Cent, Disses R. Kelly
Friday - July 29, 2005
A-Plus

In front of a packed crowd at the House of Blues in Las Vegas, Nas fired his warning shot at 50 Cent to the delight of fans.

Nas paused his show to spit his now infamous lines acapella: “They say Jada defeated him/Joe too street for him/What’s next, I guess it’s for Nas to ether him.” The emcee used the jab to set up “Ether”, and did one verse from the song that many say ended his battle with Jay Z.

Never one to be short of words, Nas also took a shot at Mr. Twelve Play himself, R. Kelly. In the middle of “I Can”, he spit, “You can host the TV like Oprah Winfrey/whatever you decide, be careful, some men be/rapists… like R. Kelly.”

After the music stopped he added, “And don’t get trapped in no closets, I don’t fu*k with no closets.”

Craig G was also on hand for the show, proclaiming to the crowd that Nas was the “best lyricist in the game” before spitting an impromptu freestyle.

Nas also announced that his next CD would be out this fall.

source
[WEBSITE LINK]
i would kick all thier a.sses if i was there just kidding
 08-16-2005, 01:30 AM         #45
Lil Mike 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said:
Nas sucks.50 came at him harder, and Nas couldnt even respond with a half decent song. Body Yourself is the worst diss I have heard all year.
mine is tupac,dr.dre,easy e,snoop,too short,nwa,ice cube,the game,and dmx
 08-16-2005, 01:30 AM         #46
weirdo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas Aint got sh*t to prove that n*gga is the truth hia been in the game for a long time and n*ggas still bow to his throne
 08-16-2005, 03:34 AM         #47
youngTRACE817 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 banme said:
nas = overated
THANK YOU :applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #48
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,854 | Props total: 12 12
nas overrated? ya'll are crazy! listen to real music and not what the media makes you!
 11 years ago '05        #49
hateitorloveit 
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
Body ur self is the pre diss..... not even a diss song just yet .... know what u talkin about.... Nas going to get a 50 like he did Jay..... 50 is stupid and is going to learn to not fu*k wit the Legends of the Rap game
 08-22-2005, 01:33 AM         #50
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas got murdered by Banks already, no need for 50 to even waste more time on him than he already has. Nas is whack now. Body Yourself is a god afwul diss, he doesnt even get at 50 at all in that song. Just stop trying
 11 years ago '04        #51
jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
 chubs189 said:
good to see nas finally getting at 50 but i think nas is chilling cause he knows g-units time on top will come and go and nas will still be there because he is actually talented and in my opinion ryhmes about stuff that matters to me and makes me think bout sh*t not just bout how many times hes been shot and how i can barely understand his talking sometimes cause he got shot in the mouth
yeah Nas is never gonna lose too many fans like G-Unit is. Cuz Nas fans for the most part arent "mtv" listeners that only care about club singles. They respect his lyrics and and Nas is always gonna keep that up.
 11 years ago '05        #52
Sub Crazy 14 heat pts14
space
space
$12,988 | Props total: 318 318
 Rufus The Stunt said:
LOL @ this

But as for the album we all know when Nas says this fall he means next summer
damn delay dates
 08-22-2005, 08:15 AM         #53
thatkidcr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas said that same sh*t about "rapists.... like r. kelly" at a concert i was at way back in april or may.
 11 years ago '04        #54
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 opiate27 said:
Nas, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Eminem, Ja Rule, DMX....they all talk sh*t on their albums and at their concerts, but that's just part of the "game". For those of you who remember Eminem talking sh*t about Dre on his 2nd album, it wasn't a stab at Dre cuz Dre was producing his sh*t. It was a good point to the hip hop community that rappers/emcees/artists can talk sh*t or take stabs at whomever they want but don't necessarily mean it. Granted, if someone takes pot shots at you for no reason at all, you'd be pissed too. But with all the media hype and tabloids saying this and that about what he or she did, it's hard to sift through the bullsh*t and get to the truth. Think about how album sales reflect Nas vs. Jay-Z. They're both making money by getting in the public spotlight tearin at each others throats. Songs dissin someone always seem to be more popular than the average, thereby increasing album sales. Now for artists like Ja Rule saying that he's from the projects right along with Jay-Z and Nas, a complete lie, he deserves to get sh*t on. When things being said are not true, it's easy to pick on the culprit. Just my two cents....

opiaTe
^^^What the hell does this have to do with Nas vs. 50 Cent? If you use that as your reasoning for why Nas and 50 are beefing then you obviously know nothing about the situation...

Nas & 50 have plenty reason to not like one another, and that's clear to anyone who has been keeping up with the music...
 11 years ago '05        #55
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,811 | Props total: 498 498
 chuckster409 said:
This coming from a man who went on espn and did an interview saying that kobe was a traitor to his race for fooling with another race and promoting his album in the same interview

I FEEL THAT MAN..... nas .. man.. i don't seriously understand why ya'll sweat him...

it's hovvie baby.. come onnnn
 11 years ago '05        #56
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,811 | Props total: 498 498
 igotgame4ya said:
nas overrated? ya'll are crazy! listen to real music and not what the media makes you!

i hate people like this sayin ''oh listen to real music... nas is lyrically da best.."

blah blah blah

ya'll missin da point that rap ain't all bout lyrics.. it's bout sellin and wut sounds good

NAS is nice don't get me wrong but.. he fell ever since nastradamas dropped...
 08-22-2005, 03:51 PM         #57
playon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said:
Nas got murdered by Banks already, no need for 50 to even waste more time on him than he already has. Nas is whack now. Body Yourself is a god afwul diss, he doesnt even get at 50 at all in that song. Just stop trying

when the hell did gay a.sss banks murder nas anyway i know that aint true
 08-22-2005, 07:02 PM         #58
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngTRACE817 said:
THANK YOU :applause: :applause: :applause:
50= Some sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #59
Clipze 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 1 1
 I_REP_VA said:
i hate people like this sayin ''oh listen to real music... nas is lyrically da best.."

blah blah blah

ya'll missin da point that rap ain't all bout lyrics.. it's bout sellin and wut sounds good

NAS is nice don't get me wrong but.. he fell ever since nastradamas dropped...
That's what i'm saying.. Look at Mike Jones, young jeezy, webbie, nelly, etc. I could keep on going. It's not about lyrics, its about making good music, making club bangers, look at fat joe, he is complete garbage, but he makes good club music. its all about making good music, not about how good your lyrics are, ok?
 11 years ago '04        #60
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$666 | Props total: 6 6
smh at the ppl on this site who think they know real music....damn i never thought someone would compare mike jones to nas and say how mike's makin real hip hop....this sh*t is disgusting
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
70 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
43 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy