squad up!

Aug 13 - Nas Buries 50 Cent, Disses R. Kelly

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
18 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2005, 04:15 PM         #26
MEFDOC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas may not sell like 50 but how can any of you say that 50 is better than Nas? Nas has been around forever and 0 just blew up and his rhymes just went downhill, his underground sh*t was 100 times better. I don't understand how you can say that 50 is better than Nas just cuz he sells more...

13 years ago '04        #27
Snipper 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,355 | Props total: 1177 1177
I Wanna See
The New Nas Album With A Song
with Papoose spiting Their Best Lines

08-14-2005, 04:35 PM         #28
ThatDudeMJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smacked said
shut the fu*k up Nas, you didn't even show for your scandinavian tour punk a.ss bi*ch
Yeah fu*k that a**hole for that...mothafu*ka said no to Norway for the 5th time or sumthin

08-14-2005, 04:37 PM         #29
Tana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol.....nas o nas

13 years ago '04        #30
canyouremember 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 0 0
 cooptron3000 said
Nas is sick but mad racist.
How is he racist? the only thing he has ever spoken was the truth that BLACK PRIDE sh*t something our music (HIPHOP) is missing. I admire that in him

13 years ago '05        #31
benadreal 
space
space
$3,597 | Props total: 92 92
he might not be able to sale like 50, but then again who is saling like 50 these days? i don't even care about sales. because it doesn't take anything but a good beat, and something half way catchy to go plat. anymore. and i don't even like half of those songs that are like that, so fu*k record sales.

i can understand how you could say hes racist, and i'm not disagreeing or agreeing. but some people think its wrong to date out of your race, i dont think its a racest thing, its weird to think like that tho. but if hes racist i don't think he would've did a song produced by Alchemest. i don't understand why people are racist anymore, especially rappers. its so ignorant to be racist. but i don't think he is.

nas eats any other emcee alive, just because of the sh*t hes done over the years as an artist. some of the concepts hes done, and jsut sh*t he thinks of, is genious. 50's a marketing genious, but hes not what i would call a lyrical genious. if nas properly puts together a diss at him, it would damage him in the eyes of real hip hop fans, but it wouldn't take him out. bottom line, nas sh*ts on 50, but 50 ain't going anywhere until 50 wants to leave, his name is on everything. hes gonna have to go off and r*pe something, or something like that before his public image is really tarnished. but in my eyes Nas don't even need to make a real diss song to prove to me hes better than 50, his catalog of songs do that, but i would really liek to hear one from him.

08-14-2005, 04:59 PM         #32
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas sucks.50 came at him harder, and Nas couldnt even respond with a half decent song. Body Yourself is the worst diss I have heard all year.

08-14-2005, 05:53 PM         #33
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said
Nas sucks.50 came at him harder, and Nas couldnt even respond with a half decent song. Body Yourself is the worst diss I have heard all year.
its not a diss its a warning dumb a.ss just like Stillmatic was to Ether the real one is coming on his New LP.

08-14-2005, 06:10 PM         #34
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 opiate27 said
Nas, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Eminem, Ja Rule, DMX....they all talk sh*t on their albums and at their concerts, but that's just part of the "game". For those of you who remember Eminem talking sh*t about Dre on his 2nd album, it wasn't a stab at Dre cuz Dre was producing his sh*t. It was a good point to the hip hop community that rappers/emcees/artists can talk sh*t or take stabs at whomever they want but don't necessarily mean it. Granted, if someone takes pot shots at you for no reason at all, you'd be pissed too. But with all the media hype and tabloids saying this and that about what he or she did, it's hard to sift through the bullsh*t and get to the truth. Think about how album sales reflect Nas vs. Jay-Z. They're both making money by getting in the public spotlight tearin at each others throats. Songs dissin someone always seem to be more popular than the average, thereby increasing album sales. Now for artists like Ja Rule saying that he's from the projects right along with Jay-Z and Nas, a complete lie, he deserves to get sh*t on. When things being said are not true, it's easy to pick on the culprit. Just my two cents....

opiaTe
Lol at em talkin sh*t about dre like he was serious...

08-14-2005, 06:11 PM         #35
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How you goin say Nas is educated? n*gga is fu*kin wild in the head

13 years ago '04        #36
A-Team 
space
space
$661 | Props total: 2 2
all u fu*kin NaS haters and 50 c*m Swallowers could suck my d!ck fu*k u f*g**ts

08-14-2005, 06:20 PM         #37
HipnotiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people sayin nas didnt k!ll 50 are smokin crack

you must have not been listenin???

"n*ggas dont want beef they vegetarian"
"jada defeated him, joe to street for him,
whats next? i guess its for nas to ether him"

he fukin merked him the track is crack but nas is gonna get at him on the next one and its gonna be a career ender becuz 50 is already gettin a beatin

Last edited by HipnotiK; 08-14-2005 at 06:20 PM..

08-14-2005, 06:23 PM         #38
J_Casper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas is like

08-14-2005, 06:26 PM         #39
chuckster409  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said
people sayin nas didnt k!ll 50 are smokin crack

you must have not been listenin???

"n*ggas dont want beef they vegetarian"
"jada defeated him, joe to street for him,
whats next? i guess its for nas to ether him"

he fukin merked him the track is crack but nas is gonna get at him on the next one and its gonna be a career ender becuz 50 is already gettin a beatin
actually those three lines you just named are weak.

13 years ago '04        #40
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,984 | Props total: 264 264
lol @ burying 50. piggybank is wack. jada's first diss was wack, joe's diss was wack, AND Nas' diss was wack. and guess who's eating off of all of this? 50. we all know Nas is a better Mc but he's not burying anyway. PS, the only hot song to come out of this whole battle has been the song with Jada and Styles where they murderED 50, but guess who's still eating? 15 mil + sold off of two albums, and still counting, and that's just in the US

13 years ago '05        #41
hateitorloveit 
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
yall retards overrated my a.ss.... who u like.... whos not overrated... Nas since pac died is tha best alive.... listen to the music... sounds like club bangger dirty south likin fools in here

13 years ago '05        #42
justinG 
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 0 0
 Swishahouse said
nas=overrated 50=overrated jada=overrated joe= overrated
Jada is the only 1 in out the 4 that is great a rappin 50 make music for the clubs joe is fu*kin sh*t nas is bin in the game to long to be call overrated

13 years ago '05        #43
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 14 14
Why do people always hate on fif this guy is gettin his paper, Nas and Jada are very overrated to me neither one of them haven't done any thing for the game. it seems like any time a rapper goes what some of you calls commerical then thats when the hate bug come out. they did the same thing to MC Hammer. and so many people wonder why the world is filled with jelousy and envy, cause as soon as one person starts to get to much then everybodys mad. Git cha weight up with ya hate and start makin ya money much bigger.

08-16-2005, 01:15 AM         #44
Lil Mike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playon said
Nas Buries 50 Cent, Disses R. Kelly
Friday - July 29, 2005
A-Plus

In front of a packed crowd at the House of Blues in Las Vegas, Nas fired his warning shot at 50 Cent to the delight of fans.

Nas paused his show to spit his now infamous lines acapella: “They say Jada defeated him/Joe too street for him/What’s next, I guess it’s for Nas to ether him.” The emcee used the jab to set up “Ether”, and did one verse from the song that many say ended his battle with Jay Z.

Never one to be short of words, Nas also took a shot at Mr. Twelve Play himself, R. Kelly. In the middle of “I Can”, he spit, “You can host the TV like Oprah Winfrey/whatever you decide, be careful, some men be/rapists… like R. Kelly.”

After the music stopped he added, “And don’t get trapped in no closets, I don’t fu*k with no closets.”

Craig G was also on hand for the show, proclaiming to the crowd that Nas was the “best lyricist in the game” before spitting an impromptu freestyle.

Nas also announced that his next CD would be out this fall.

source
[WEBSITE LINK]
i would kick all thier a.sses if i was there just kidding

08-16-2005, 01:30 AM         #45
Lil Mike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said
mine is tupac,dr.dre,easy e,snoop,too short,nwa,ice cube,the game,and dmx

08-16-2005, 01:30 AM         #46
weirdo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas Aint got sh*t to prove that n*gga is the truth hia been in the game for a long time and n*ggas still bow to his throne

08-16-2005, 03:34 AM         #47
youngTRACE817  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 banme said
nas = overated
THANK YOU :applause: :applause: :applause:

13 years ago '04        #48
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
nas overrated? ya'll are crazy! listen to real music and not what the media makes you!

13 years ago '05        #49
hateitorloveit 
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
Body ur self is the pre diss..... not even a diss song just yet .... know what u talkin about.... Nas going to get a 50 like he did Jay..... 50 is stupid and is going to learn to not fu*k wit the Legends of the Rap game

08-22-2005, 01:33 AM         #50
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas got murdered by Banks already, no need for 50 to even waste more time on him than he already has. Nas is whack now. Body Yourself is a god afwul diss, he doesnt even get at 50 at all in that song. Just stop trying

Home      

most viewed right now
 NBA *BROTHERHOOD OVER* LEBRON JAMES says HE DID NOT SPEAK to his TEAMMATES aft..
22 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Brandon ingram Might Be GONE FOR A WHILE, He Almost PUNCHED A REFEREE B4 L..
87 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Nuts About To Bust Like Her Pants Button
21 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside M1lf: after 5 kids? You be the judge.
18 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
64 comments
5 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Mexican Gang Member Warns 6ix9ine About Prison
49 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake Buys 3rd Home In Hidden Hills
23 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Sticking My Finger In Her A** Like It’s Rondo’s Face
6 comments
60 minutes ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside the perfect woman... dime status
9 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA New Video Shows Rondo Indeed Did Spit On CP3
112 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Transgender Claims All That Young Buck Gay sh-t Was A Publicity Stunt
122 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 20 - 63 infant bodies found at second Detroit funeral home
25 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
CAT DADDY - Please Don't LOCK Me UP ... THAT CHICK'S GONNA HAVE S3X WITH ME!!!
23 comments
5 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Carmelo Spit on CP3 Not Rondo
21 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oj DA Juiceman in the studio with MOJO (Gucci manes enemy who got him ..
18 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Mighty Redskins vs Cowboys: Offical Thread: 10-21-18 (4:25PM CBS)
41 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Why do some rich people place stuffed animal heads on their walls?
17 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Bayou Boys in Baltimore:New Orleans Saints @ The Baltimore Ravens (Gametim..
82 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Stunning latin woman
0 comments
42 minutes ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Anthony Kiedis was Red Hot and wanted all the smoke with cp3
23 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
BigBallerLavar
Mr Scaramucci
Lonny Breaux
CaliSteppin
PROV
Skateboard T
Rule 336
Flippa Huxtable
N.O.4Life
Good Guy Ry
Top 10 most slapped recently
Papi
BlackDynamite
BigBallerLavar
blah blah blah
TommyD
IFuckedUrMom
Swade009
mak30586
QB Eagles
Flippa Huxtable

most viewed right now
online now  42
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
340 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside "If Your 30 Years Old & Slept With Only 25 Women Your a Beta Male."
274 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside Queen Latifah Expecting Child With Partner Eboni Nichols
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  19
The fastest way for Disney to recoup the billions they spent on Fox
29 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside Samsung may have just killed the game... Zero bezels on deck!
33 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside POST YOUR FAVORITE AR AB Telling on Himself Video
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Oct 20 - BREAKING: Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with R..
60 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Disney & Marvel Releasing "Iron Man" Edition Of 50 Cent's Get Rich Or D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
 Closes in 2 hours - NBA: Atlanta at Cleveland - 6:00 PM
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy