Aug 13 - Nas Buries 50 Cent, Disses R. Kelly

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
129 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cents Ex Jumpoff Booty Is On Point
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
116 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
BrutalDeath 
space
space
$218 | Props total: 0 0
kobe = overrated.

that fu*ken rapist.
 08-14-2005, 03:18 PM         #22
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omg nas responded omg omg he touches more lil kids than rkelly does so get the fu*k outta here

50-cent > nas
rekelly > nas

get the fu*k outta here with this crap jay-z destroyed nas and tookover :)

ether is nothing and hes gonna come up short again against 50 lol

dblock bi*ch 4 life
 11 years ago '05        #23
BreadNButta 127 heat pts127
space
space
$1,114 | Props total: 7 7
 MortalDanger said:
omg nas responded omg omg he touches more lil kids than rkelly does so get the fu*k outta here

50-cent > nas
rekelly > nas

get the fu*k outta here with this crap jay-z destroyed nas and tookover :)

ether is nothing and hes gonna come up short again against 50 lol

dblock bi*ch 4 life
Real Talk ^^^^^
 08-14-2005, 03:48 PM         #24
PositionOfPower 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm on chuck with this one. Nas talkin about Kobe...and bringin this to a race issue? I thought this n*gga nas was EDUCATED. n*gga not know who MLK Jr. was?

how is nas racist? explain yaself n*gga he just speaks real talk

Kobe is a traitor to his race because he messed with another race? So if it was a black women it would be coo?

Nas is overrated. Nas got fu*ked up by Jay-Z. Nas career's done no one gives a fu*k but people on the internet, thats it. End of story...his album wasn't sh*t, he put that sh*t out and didn't even try n sell, thats why his a.ss can't get over a mill without buying 700,000 for himself.
 08-14-2005, 04:10 PM         #25
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Part one crying like a bi*ch,begging for fans
50 Cent's destruction part 2
 08-14-2005, 04:15 PM         #26
MEFDOC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas may not sell like 50 but how can any of you say that 50 is better than Nas? Nas has been around forever and 0 just blew up and his rhymes just went downhill, his underground sh*t was 100 times better. I don't understand how you can say that 50 is better than Nas just cuz he sells more...
 11 years ago '04        #27
Snipper 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,836 | Props total: 386 386
I Wanna See
The New Nas Album With A Song
with Papoose spiting Their Best Lines
 08-14-2005, 04:35 PM         #28
ThatDudeMJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smacked said:
shut the fu*k up Nas, you didn't even show for your scandinavian tour punk a.ss bi*ch
Yeah fu*k that a**hole for that...mothafu*ka said no to Norway for the 5th time or sumthin
 08-14-2005, 04:37 PM         #29
Tana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol.....nas o nas
 11 years ago '04        #30
canyouremember 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 0 0
 cooptron3000 said:
Nas is sick but mad racist.
How is he racist? the only thing he has ever spoken was the truth that BLACK PRIDE sh*t something our music (HIPHOP) is missing. I admire that in him
 11 years ago '05        #31
benadreal 
space
space
$3,557 | Props total: 12 12
he might not be able to sale like 50, but then again who is saling like 50 these days? i don't even care about sales. because it doesn't take anything but a good beat, and something half way catchy to go plat. anymore. and i don't even like half of those songs that are like that, so fu*k record sales.

i can understand how you could say hes racist, and i'm not disagreeing or agreeing. but some people think its wrong to date out of your race, i dont think its a racest thing, its weird to think like that tho. but if hes racist i don't think he would've did a song produced by Alchemest. i don't understand why people are racist anymore, especially rappers. its so ignorant to be racist. but i don't think he is.

nas eats any other emcee alive, just because of the sh*t hes done over the years as an artist. some of the concepts hes done, and jsut sh*t he thinks of, is genious. 50's a marketing genious, but hes not what i would call a lyrical genious. if nas properly puts together a diss at him, it would damage him in the eyes of real hip hop fans, but it wouldn't take him out. bottom line, nas sh*ts on 50, but 50 ain't going anywhere until 50 wants to leave, his name is on everything. hes gonna have to go off and r*pe something, or something like that before his public image is really tarnished. but in my eyes Nas don't even need to make a real diss song to prove to me hes better than 50, his catalog of songs do that, but i would really liek to hear one from him.
 08-14-2005, 04:59 PM         #32
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas sucks.50 came at him harder, and Nas couldnt even respond with a half decent song. Body Yourself is the worst diss I have heard all year.
 08-14-2005, 05:53 PM         #33
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spookerrr said:
Nas sucks.50 came at him harder, and Nas couldnt even respond with a half decent song. Body Yourself is the worst diss I have heard all year.
its not a diss its a warning dumb a.ss just like Stillmatic was to Ether the real one is coming on his New LP.
 08-14-2005, 06:10 PM         #34
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 opiate27 said:
Nas, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Eminem, Ja Rule, DMX....they all talk sh*t on their albums and at their concerts, but that's just part of the "game". For those of you who remember Eminem talking sh*t about Dre on his 2nd album, it wasn't a stab at Dre cuz Dre was producing his sh*t. It was a good point to the hip hop community that rappers/emcees/artists can talk sh*t or take stabs at whomever they want but don't necessarily mean it. Granted, if someone takes pot shots at you for no reason at all, you'd be pissed too. But with all the media hype and tabloids saying this and that about what he or she did, it's hard to sift through the bullsh*t and get to the truth. Think about how album sales reflect Nas vs. Jay-Z. They're both making money by getting in the public spotlight tearin at each others throats. Songs dissin someone always seem to be more popular than the average, thereby increasing album sales. Now for artists like Ja Rule saying that he's from the projects right along with Jay-Z and Nas, a complete lie, he deserves to get sh*t on. When things being said are not true, it's easy to pick on the culprit. Just my two cents....

opiaTe
Lol at em talkin sh*t about dre like he was serious...
 08-14-2005, 06:11 PM         #35
nyykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How you goin say Nas is educated? n*gga is fu*kin wild in the head
 11 years ago '04        #36
A-Team 
space
space
$661 | Props total: 2 2
all u fu*kin NaS haters and 50 c*m Swallowers could suck my d!ck fu*k u f*g**ts
 08-14-2005, 06:20 PM         #37
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people sayin nas didnt k!ll 50 are smokin crack

you must have not been listenin???

"n*ggas dont want beef they vegetarian"
"jada defeated him, joe to street for him,
whats next? i guess its for nas to ether him"

he fukin merked him the track is crack but nas is gonna get at him on the next one and its gonna be a career ender becuz 50 is already gettin a beatin

Last edited by HipnotiK; 08-14-2005 at 06:20 PM..
 08-14-2005, 06:23 PM         #38
J_Casper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas is like
 08-14-2005, 06:26 PM         #39
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
people sayin nas didnt k!ll 50 are smokin crack

you must have not been listenin???

"n*ggas dont want beef they vegetarian"
"jada defeated him, joe to street for him,
whats next? i guess its for nas to ether him"

he fukin merked him the track is crack but nas is gonna get at him on the next one and its gonna be a career ender becuz 50 is already gettin a beatin
actually those three lines you just named are weak.
 11 years ago '04        #40
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,821 | Props total: 25 25
lol @ burying 50. piggybank is wack. jada's first diss was wack, joe's diss was wack, AND Nas' diss was wack. and guess who's eating off of all of this? 50. we all know Nas is a better Mc but he's not burying anyway. PS, the only hot song to come out of this whole battle has been the song with Jada and Styles where they murderED 50, but guess who's still eating? 15 mil + sold off of two albums, and still counting, and that's just in the US
Home      

most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
141 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
104 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
191 comments
21 hours ago