Aug 12 - 50 crying at ny show ????????????

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
493 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 50Cent sends CRYPTIC MESSAGE 2 MEEK MILL, telling MEEK 2 PAY GAME L.A T..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA I ain't know Shaq and Bill Walton had beef like this.
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #121
BreadNButta 127 heat pts127
space
space
$1,114 | Props total: 7 7
God damn 122 posts damn 50 got lots of fans. Yo I know yall n*ggaz hating and sh*t but, yall dont know that ya'll actually luv this n*gga. Ya'll always talking bout 50 wack and sh*t but yall must like him cause yall take time out of yall day to write about him. I've seen u n*ggaz jump from ja to 50 to game then hate game to back on game then to nas d!ck. On the real I know half of yall n*ggaz on this site is nerds and computer gangstaz and this is the only way for ya'll to feel an all time high. Here's acouple of steps to f!ght yall addiction.

1. Take whom ever d!ck yall sucking on or ryding on out ya mouth or a.ss.
2. Get ya inhaler and breathe.
3. Stop ya support/love posts about people cause that hating sh*t just mean u love them even more bi*ches.
4. Please dont repeat yourselfs by jumping on the next hot things d!ck.

So let this be a lesson learned, dont jump out of character cause you wanna be like the next n*gga, follow what you believe. And the actual real n*ggaz on the BX you keep doing what yall be doing yall got my props.
***It's just music bi*ches**

Last edited by BreadNButta; 08-12-2005 at 06:14 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #122
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,029 | Props total: 202 202
 REAL_NESS said:
yeah but n*ggas is saying he got booed and that he got emotional and teary eyed, I really don't believe that unless a few n*ggas who were there confirm it...
lets put it this way.

[pic - click to view]

Notice the lighting.. Now lets think bout this for a minute, unless the writer for SOHH wuz ON STAGE right next to 50 to see him cry then ill believe it. But u mean to tell me wit that kinda lighting that all these n*ggas can see clear tears comin down a mans face, mixed with sweat?

[pic - click to view]

Now here is one of the screens they had, notice that they dont even go EXTREMELY up close, so even looking at these u CULDNT see fu*kin tears runnin down a sweaty dudes face.

So either dude juss lookin for a story and wants to attempt to derail 50 cents empire, or they juss fu*kin stupid.

Granted diff venues have diff lighting, but come on, no matter how u light up a stage, u CANT SEE A MAN CRYING ON STAGE. unless 50 cent stopped, started sobbing, let the camera zoom in on him, made it apparent he was crying and then ppl thought he was crying. But do u think that wuld happen?

Last edited by BurninLz; 08-12-2005 at 06:19 PM..
 08-12-2005, 06:36 PM         #123
bigpep31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people might hate him but the joint was still sold out
 08-12-2005, 06:45 PM         #124
legendoftherent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaahaha.damn 50
 11 years ago '04        #125
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 WestCoastGrilla said:
no, fiddy cent still runs new york..just cause a small crowd aint feel him that much doesent change the fact that 98% of new york love him...now go eat a d!ck with onions on it

d12world is that way--------->

geek....
^^^98% of New York feels him? People might still listen to his music, but people really don't respect him like they used to...
 11 years ago '05        #126
pettytheft87 
space
space
space
$82 | Props total: 1 1
this seems hard to believe
 11 years ago '04        #127
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
 tre4s_sniper said:
50 Still Runs Ny? When Would Chu Think That A Crowd Wouldnt Rock Wit 50 Man D Block Is The Reason Along Wit A Lil Game But D Block The Reason n*ggas Aint Really fu*kin Wit Em Like Dat D 12 Got More Luv Than 50 And There Wacker Then Him
All y'all saying D-Block is the reason NY doesn't fu*k with 50...I gotta disagree...

It's just the fact that 50 is bubblegum pop...the fact that he's sold out and he isn't making music that the people can really feel...he's doing it to himself...

@ cats thinking D-Block has done anything to 50's respect level...
 11 years ago '05        #128
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
 Jamaro85 said:
All y'all saying D-Block is the reason NY doesn't fu*k with 50...I gotta disagree...

It's just the fact that 50 is bubblegum pop...the fact that he's sold out and he isn't making music that the people can really feel...he's doing it to himself...

@ cats thinking D-Block has done anything to 50's respect level...
no disresepect homie but you don't even live in the tri-state let alone NYC..

Your right about the bubblegum pop music 50 putting out but Jada and
D-Block get a LOT of a respect but obviously they aint the whole reason why 50 gets hated on at home I don' t know who said that...
 11 years ago '05        #129
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
 BurninLz said:
lets put it this way.

[pic - click to view]

Notice the lighting.. Now lets think bout this for a minute, unless the writer for SOHH wuz ON STAGE right next to 50 to see him cry then ill believe it. But u mean to tell me wit that kinda lighting that all these n*ggas can see clear tears comin down a mans face, mixed with sweat?

[pic - click to view]

Now here is one of the screens they had, notice that they dont even go EXTREMELY up close, so even looking at these u CULDNT see fu*kin tears runnin down a sweaty dudes face.

So either dude juss lookin for a story and wants to attempt to derail 50 cents empire, or they juss fu*kin stupid.

Granted diff venues have diff lighting, but come on, no matter how u light up a stage, u CANT SEE A MAN CRYING ON STAGE. unless 50 cent stopped, started sobbing, let the camera zoom in on him, made it apparent he was crying and then ppl thought he was crying. But do u think that wuld happen?
had to prop you fam you made a lot of good points...
 11 years ago '05        #130
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,035 | Props total: 2084 2084
sh*t is slowly slipping away, i hope 50 get it together or it may get ugly
 11 years ago '04        #131
FlashBacks 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 0 0
50 a snitch the home town fans know it so fiddy gets no love fu*k g-unot d-block n*gga
 08-12-2005, 07:19 PM         #132
callie4l 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa lmao !!!!!!!! that n*gga a grown a.ss man cryin on stage
 11 years ago '04        #133
sundance 
space
space
$1,776 | Props total: 0 0
Now Thats Funny
 11 years ago '05        #134
stanis3k 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,373 | Props total: 19 19
Oh Well, It Was Bound 2 Happen
 08-12-2005, 07:32 PM         #135
CookedCoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omg!!! lmao!
 11 years ago '04        #136
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,168 | Props total: 47 47
yo fifty knew about the hate

just listen to dat song...i kno u dont love me

50 aint fallin off tho...anybody who says dat need to open there eyes...he aint gin nowhere....im not sayin he nice and im not even a g unit fan...but its a fact...he still sellin records..and as long as dat happens he not goin anywhere

WHERES THE REALL HIPHOP
 11 years ago '04        #137
experience 
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 2 2
 WestCoastGrilla said:
no, fiddy cent still runs new york..just cause a small crowd aint feel him that much doesent change the fact that 98% of new york love him...now go eat a d!ck with onions on it

d12world is that way--------->

geek....

Since when was Madison Square Garden a small crowd?
 08-12-2005, 07:42 PM         #138
illphil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BreadNButta said:
God damn 122 posts damn 50 got lots of fans. Yo I know yall n*ggaz hating and sh*t but, yall dont know that ya'll actually luv this n*gga. Ya'll always talking bout 50 wack and sh*t but yall must like him cause yall take time out of yall day to write about him. I've seen u n*ggaz jump from ja to 50 to game then hate game to back on game then to nas d!ck. On the real I know half of yall n*ggaz on this site is nerds and computer gangstaz and this is the only way for ya'll to feel an all time high. Here's acouple of steps to f!ght yall addiction.

1. Take whom ever d!ck yall sucking on or ryding on out ya mouth or a.ss.
2. Get ya inhaler and breathe.
3. Stop ya support/love posts about people cause that hating sh*t just mean u love them even more bi*ches.
4. Please dont repeat yourselfs by jumping on the next hot things d!ck.

So let this be a lesson learned, dont jump out of character cause you wanna be like the next n*gga, follow what you believe. And the actual real n*ggaz on the BX you keep doing what yall be doing yall got my props.
***It's just music bi*ches**
^^ get your dad's d!ck out ur mouth before u start telling us what to do.
 11 years ago '05        #139
Toy Solja 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 5 5
Damn homie
when i was in high school
u was the man homie
what fu*k hapeen to you.

thats too funny but that that n*gga must love new york to cry over it
i saw it coming. he still got my respect tho... but hes a hustler. and whatsup with mase. that was my n*gga yall hear he cursing again, murderMase Unit. DBLOck might have something to worry about. :D

Last edited by Toy Solja; 08-12-2005 at 08:21 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #140
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$48,419 | Props total: 479 479
 cdoyle456 said:
if you think he made 1,000,000+ on ticket sales for one show, you must be like 14
did i say from 1 show? no.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
190 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
222 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
76 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
80 comments
1 day ago