Aug 12 - 50 crying at ny show ????????????

most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Model Natasha Prince accused Magician David Blaine of rape
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent provides footage of Jimmy Henchmen 'ratting' on people
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #101
stillmaticking 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 2 2
im not a g unit d!ckrider.......i think nas is da best rapper rite now but n*gga dont know wat they r talkin bout cuz i was dere........n*ggaz was feelin 50.....yall n*ggaz really hatin on dat n*gga 50......game is da wanksta
 12 years ago '05        #102
stillmaticking 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 2 2
u cant believe everything u read.....u think n*ggaz paid a hundred dollars 2 boo n*ggaz
 08-12-2005, 03:43 PM         #103
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Shame,Your Own G Unit Soilder Gets Love Out Of Your HomeTown Than You Do.That's A Damn Shame....
 08-12-2005, 03:44 PM         #104
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go Buy Games Album And Make Me Rich !

LMFAO, 50s A f*g, But U Gotta Admit That Was Funny As Hell
 12 years ago '04        #105
DJ Maximum|M 44 heat pts44
space
space
$42,926 | Props total: 10002 10002
They Was @ The Garden

It Will Never Be The Same

Jay-Z Shut It Down

So What Do U Expect
 08-12-2005, 03:55 PM         #106
sgb_11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he still rich
 08-12-2005, 04:28 PM         #107
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOLD UP can any n*gga who went to this show CONFIRM THIS...
 12 years ago '04        #108
gunit4life 
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 0 0
man 50 turned his back on NY longtime ago.....
 12 years ago '05        #109
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,301 | Props total: 826 826
 REAL_NESS said:
HOLD UP can any n*gga who went to this show CONFIRM THIS...
I went to the show in Tampa and he did the "throw ur hands up." "Banks, these n*ggas aint feelin this" "i told yall to get ur fu*kin hands up" routine.

it went like this.. they made the scheme that they wuz runnin low on time and they wuld get fined for every 5 minutes they continued on stage..

so they were like fu*k it, so they started doin all the group singles, and cuttin em off in the middle. And 50 wuld say "nah that aint it, these mother fu*kers aint got their hands up" n sh*t like that.. even tho every1 in the joint wuz wilin out. So it was juss a way to transition from a buncha songs without havin to perform the whole song.
 12 years ago '05        #110
nuji 
space
space
space
$398 | Props total: 5 5
 BurninLz said:
I went to the show in Tampa and he did the "throw ur hands up." "Banks, these n*ggas aint feelin this" "i told yall to get ur fu*kin hands up" routine.

it went like this.. they made the scheme that they wuz runnin low on time and they wuld get fined for every 5 minutes they continued on stage..

so they were like fu*k it, so they started doin all the group singles, and cuttin em off in the middle. And 50 wuld say "nah that aint it, these mother fu*kers aint got their hands up" n sh*t like that.. even tho every1 in the joint wuz wilin out. So it was juss a way to transition from a buncha songs without havin to perform the whole song.
makez sense
 12 years ago '04        #111
x Tha Arkitek x 58 heat pts58
space
space
$18,398 | Props total: 6350 6350
 tantalizing_t2 said:
so if new york ain't riding his d!ck who is cause the man is making a lot of money

those losers from tha suburbs who think they know hip hop cuz they listen 2 50 cent....his fanbase is tha mtv fanbase
 08-12-2005, 05:11 PM         #112
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:

I meant the New York City show homie, its all good though I see what you saying

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 08-12-2005 at 05:11 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #113
jenai 10 heat pts10
space
space
$710 | Props total: 0 0
Why dont he give up and spend all that change he made.....
 12 years ago '05        #114
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
I meant the New York City show homie, its all good though I see what you saying
nah im sayin that he did that at EVERY SHOW
 08-12-2005, 05:28 PM         #115
deyon76 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 needs to follow his mentors and quit trying to be something he is not
 08-12-2005, 05:29 PM         #116
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
nah im sayin that he did that at EVERY SHOW
yeah but n*ggas is saying he got booed and that he got emotional and teary eyed, I really don't believe that unless a few n*ggas who were there confirm it...

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 08-12-2005 at 05:29 PM..
 08-12-2005, 05:31 PM         #117
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cent lives on like MC hammer, vanilla ice etc......... Down down down... Too bad he used to be nice.. maybehe can make a U-Turn?

If you gonan give me hate jsut give me propz for tellin the truth.
 12 years ago '05        #118
h2oism 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 0 0
its bout time ev'ry1 c that hes wack. he never run sh*t.
 12 years ago '05        #119
BreadNButta 127 heat pts127
space
space
$1,116 | Props total: 7 7
God damn 122 posts damn 50 got lots of fans. Yo I know yall n*ggaz hating and sh*t but, yall dont know that ya'll actually luv this n*gga. Ya'll always talking bout 50 wack and sh*t but yall must like him cause yall take time out of yall day to write about him. I've seen u n*ggaz jump from ja to 50 to game then hate game to back on game then to nas d!ck. On the real I know half of yall n*ggaz on this site is nerds and computer gangstaz and this is the only way for ya'll to feel an all time high. Here's acouple of steps to f!ght yall addiction.

1. Take whom ever d!ck yall sucking on or ryding on out ya mouth or a.ss.
2. Get ya inhaler and breathe.
3. Stop ya support/love posts about people cause that hating sh*t just mean u love them even more bi*ches.
4. Please dont repeat yourselfs by jumping on the next hot things d!ck.

So let this be a lesson learned, dont jump out of character cause you wanna be like the next n*gga, follow what you believe. And the actual real n*ggaz on the BX you keep doing what yall be doing yall got my props.
***It's just music bi*ches**

Last edited by BreadNButta; 08-12-2005 at 06:14 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #120
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
yeah but n*ggas is saying he got booed and that he got emotional and teary eyed, I really don't believe that unless a few n*ggas who were there confirm it...
lets put it this way.

[pic - click to view]

Notice the lighting.. Now lets think bout this for a minute, unless the writer for SOHH wuz ON STAGE right next to 50 to see him cry then ill believe it. But u mean to tell me wit that kinda lighting that all these n*ggas can see clear tears comin down a mans face, mixed with sweat?

[pic - click to view]

Now here is one of the screens they had, notice that they dont even go EXTREMELY up close, so even looking at these u CULDNT see fu*kin tears runnin down a sweaty dudes face.

So either dude juss lookin for a story and wants to attempt to derail 50 cents empire, or they juss fu*kin stupid.

Granted diff venues have diff lighting, but come on, no matter how u light up a stage, u CANT SEE A MAN CRYING ON STAGE. unless 50 cent stopped, started sobbing, let the camera zoom in on him, made it apparent he was crying and then ppl thought he was crying. But do u think that wuld happen?

Last edited by BurninLz; 08-12-2005 at 06:19 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thats Too Much Woman For U Charlie, Gonna Have To Share Her Around A Bit
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 5,000-mile Cloud bringin big storms to NorthEast
38 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
190 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie Irving Regrets Leaving The Cavs After Celtics Lost To Cavs? ,Lebron ..
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Stud..
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
She Said She Ya Fav Thick Chick
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Rose Burgundy Exposed As A Butt Pirate. His Gay Lover Show's Receipts
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy