Aug 12 - 50 crying at ny show ????????????

most viewed right now
 60
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #81
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 4822 4822
I wanna know how is it that with Fiddy running NY and everything, The Game can get away with dissin Fiddy at Summerjam in NY and he's from the WestCoast? :thefu*k: Nobody Boooooed this? How was The Game able to continue his set after beating up a Rat with a G-Unit 50 jersey on?
 13 years ago '04        #82
Smartass 
space
avatar space
space
$1,677 | Props total: 0 0
I was sitting next to a cameraman on the first of two MSG shows in NY and he showed me a list of all the songs Eminem was supposed to perform.... and for the most part, Eminem stuck to the script, except towards the end, he had two songs that he didn't perform and they were both supposed to include 50... Patiently Waiting & Gatman.
 08-12-2005, 01:56 PM         #83
qmudd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same dudes dissin him now was probably all on his d!ck at a gunit concert when gunit was hot. fans are so fu*kin fake.
 13 years ago '05        #84
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,406 | Props total: 1130 1130
 qmudd said:
Same dudes dissin him now was probably all on his d!ck at a gunit concert when gunit was hot. fans are so fu*kin fake.
exactly. but thats wuts different bout 50, he dont give a fu*k whether u hate or love him. CUz in order to hear his music to hate it, most cats BUY THE ALBUM! so he makin bread off u hatin on him. So it does yall A WHOLLLLE lot of good hatin on sum guy uv never met, on the internet
 13 years ago '05        #85
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 4822 4822
Yeah,Yeah, Yadda Yadda his pockets may not be hurt but his feelings damn sure was. It's an article, it ain't hate. Non-believers go to and read for yourself. It's the first article you'll see in the news section.
 08-12-2005, 02:29 PM         #86
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dreams can come true
 08-12-2005, 02:34 PM         #87
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GUNOT sounds so gay, please dont say that sh*t anymore.


But anyway. Rap is becoming one of the most fakest industries on the planet. People have to realize that Rap was never about the GANGSTAS in the past. Now rap blew the fu*k up and everyone wants to follow the gangsta path. I can respect 50 for one thing and thats continously keeping n*ggaz interested. No way im gonna give him any respect for his "TOUGHNESS", hes a fu*kin enterainer, doesnt anyone see that? 99% of RAP is entertainment, trying to get that money is the number one thing


And when did people start describing different rap fans respectable. LOL. This is by far the funniest sh*t ive ever seen. So the gangstas who bootleg his sh*t are RESPECTABLE, but the white kids who buy his sh*t with money are "NOT RESPECTABLE" fans. You have to be real dumb to say that sh*t. Rap is Entertainment. Fans are fans, there gonna like whatever is hot.
 08-12-2005, 02:40 PM         #88
pockketz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is a joke.
 13 years ago '04        #89
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 tantalizing_t2 said:
so if new york ain't riding his d!ck who is cause the man is making a lot of money
It's the south, fitty has said this in every interview he has most of his sales come from the south. BTW, this sh*t doesn't surprise me one bit, but if I was in his shoes I know I would be mad if my own hometown wouldn't be supporting me or feeling me like that.
 08-12-2005, 02:45 PM         #90
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another useless thread of gunit d!ckriders
 13 years ago '05        #91
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,400 | Props total: 959 959
WestCoastGrilla u rep philly how the fu*k u gonna talk about ny i could see if u lived in jerz but damn that n*gga dont get no love in tri state area last year at summer jam that n*gga got booed and chairs thrown at him..wtf u mean a small crowd MSG is one of the most famous places in the world just face it nyc dont like him..he damn sure dont run ny jigga retired and still has loyal fans wishin he would drop sh*t 50 is just another flavor of the month..he got big off makin fun of what another man did and got rich doin the exact same thing just wit catchier hooks and beats..g-unit had a good run..
 13 years ago '05        #92
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 4822 4822
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
GUNOT sounds so gay, please dont say that sh*t anymore.


But anyway. Rap is becoming one of the most fakest industries on the planet. People have to realize that Rap was never about the GANGSTAS in the past. Now rap blew the fu*k up and everyone wants to follow the gangsta path. I can respect 50 for one thing and thats continously keeping n*ggaz interested. No way im gonna give him any respect for his "TOUGHNESS", hes a fu*kin enterainer, doesnt anyone see that? 99% of RAP is entertainment, trying to get that money is the number one thing


And when did people start describing different rap fans respectable. LOL. This is by far the funniest sh*t ive ever seen. So the gangstas who bootleg his sh*t are RESPECTABLE, but the white kids who buy his sh*t with money are "NOT RESPECTABLE" fans. You have to be real dumb to say that sh*t. Rap is Entertainment. Fans are fans, there gonna like whatever is hot.

So...Rap was never about Gangstas in the past, but...Fiddy will say he does Gangsta sh*t in his music, a video game, and a movie to ENTERTAIN PEOPLE AND GET THAT MONEY. HIS "TOUGHNESS" is what he uses to ENTERTAIN. :thefu*k: So really what is your point?
 13 years ago '05        #93
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,406 | Props total: 1130 1130
 hustlehard365 said:
WestCoastGrilla u rep philly how the fu*k u gonna talk about ny i could see if u lived in jerz but damn that n*gga dont get no love in tri state area last year at summer jam that n*gga got booed and chairs thrown at him..wtf u mean a small crowd MSG is one of the most famous places in the world just face it nyc dont like him..he damn sure dont run ny jigga retired and still has loyal fans wishin he would drop sh*t 50 is just another flavor of the month..he got big off makin fun of what another man did and got rich doin the exact same thing just wit catchier hooks and beats..g-unit had a good run..
thats cuz Bang em smurf and the silverback gorillaz were the ones throwin the chairs! Cuz 50 kicked him outta g-unit. And that wuz after banks threw money at them and 50 and them poured water on em.

whoopdie doo


Last edited by BurninLz; 08-12-2005 at 02:50 PM..
 08-12-2005, 02:52 PM         #94
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is still rich so does it really matter?
 13 years ago '04        #95
whˇteboy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 15 15
i saw g-unit lil jon luda mobb deep and mop last night and 50 did that same sh*t but the show was off the chain.
 08-12-2005, 03:01 PM         #96
deezyshea86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 got what he deserved. It's over 4 dat boy. He better stick to his other business.
 08-12-2005, 03:28 PM         #97
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ushouldpayme said:
Do You People Have Anything Better To Do Than Hate On A n*gga, Any Person At That? It's Like Ya'll Say To Yo'self "ooooohhhhh The n*gga Got Booed"--so fu*kin' What. Who Looks Dumber The Muthafu*kaz Who Bought The Tickets And Booed Or The Muthafu*ka Cashin' The Check. Holla At Yourself.

It was the ANGER MANSGEMENT TOUR DUDE!!!!!
50 aint headlining that sh*t.
He's just one of many acts on the bill.
They dont look dumb cause he's on the bill and they booed his a.ss.
There were SEVERAL acts on that bill. 50 just happened to be the one getting booed.
 08-12-2005, 03:29 PM         #98
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
how many nationally televised games did the Lakers have last year besides the SHAQ/KOBE showdowns?????

^^^^TRUE TRUE^^^^
 08-12-2005, 03:32 PM         #99
Gabriel1483 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he dont even live in NY anymore
 08-12-2005, 03:37 PM         #100
dondatta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 doesnt need ny .... i bet he only sold 200,000 copies in ny....new yorkers are d!ckriders and they would rather jock a south rapper than route for the hometown guy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
I will marry this woman for real.
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
243 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy