Aug 12 - 50 crying at ny show ????????????

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors media day pics and debut of new "Crossover" jersey
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$10,999 | Props total: 2091 2091
I wanna know how is it that with Fiddy running NY and everything, The Game can get away with dissin Fiddy at Summerjam in NY and he's from the WestCoast? :thefu*k: Nobody Boooooed this? How was The Game able to continue his set after beating up a Rat with a G-Unit 50 jersey on?
 11 years ago '04        #82
Smartass 
space
space
$1,677 | Props total: 0 0
I was sitting next to a cameraman on the first of two MSG shows in NY and he showed me a list of all the songs Eminem was supposed to perform.... and for the most part, Eminem stuck to the script, except towards the end, he had two songs that he didn't perform and they were both supposed to include 50... Patiently Waiting & Gatman.
 08-12-2005, 01:56 PM         #83
qmudd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same dudes dissin him now was probably all on his d!ck at a gunit concert when gunit was hot. fans are so fu*kin fake.
 11 years ago '05        #84
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 202 202
 qmudd said:
Same dudes dissin him now was probably all on his d!ck at a gunit concert when gunit was hot. fans are so fu*kin fake.
exactly. but thats wuts different bout 50, he dont give a fu*k whether u hate or love him. CUz in order to hear his music to hate it, most cats BUY THE ALBUM! so he makin bread off u hatin on him. So it does yall A WHOLLLLE lot of good hatin on sum guy uv never met, on the internet
 11 years ago '05        #85
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
Yeah,Yeah, Yadda Yadda his pockets may not be hurt but his feelings damn sure was. It's an article, it ain't hate. Non-believers go to and read for yourself. It's the first article you'll see in the news section.
 08-12-2005, 02:29 PM         #86
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dreams can come true
 08-12-2005, 02:34 PM         #87
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GUNOT sounds so gay, please dont say that sh*t anymore.

But anyway. Rap is becoming one of the most fakest industries on the planet. People have to realize that Rap was never about the GANGSTAS in the past. Now rap blew the fu*k up and everyone wants to follow the gangsta path. I can respect 50 for one thing and thats continously keeping n*ggaz interested. No way im gonna give him any respect for his "TOUGHNESS", hes a fu*kin enterainer, doesnt anyone see that? 99% of RAP is entertainment, trying to get that money is the number one thing

And when did people start describing different rap fans respectable. LOL. This is by far the funniest sh*t ive ever seen. So the gangstas who bootleg his sh*t are RESPECTABLE, but the white kids who buy his sh*t with money are "NOT RESPECTABLE" fans. You have to be real dumb to say that sh*t. Rap is Entertainment. Fans are fans, there gonna like whatever is hot.
 08-12-2005, 02:40 PM         #88
pockketz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is a joke.
 11 years ago '04        #89
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 tantalizing_t2 said:
so if new york ain't riding his d!ck who is cause the man is making a lot of money
It's the south, fitty has said this in every interview he has most of his sales come from the south. BTW, this sh*t doesn't surprise me one bit, but if I was in his shoes I know I would be mad if my own hometown wouldn't be supporting me or feeling me like that.
 08-12-2005, 02:45 PM         #90
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another useless thread of gunit d!ckriders
 11 years ago '05        #91
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,067 | Props total: 86 86
WestCoastGrilla u rep philly how the fu*k u gonna talk about ny i could see if u lived in jerz but damn that n*gga dont get no love in tri state area last year at summer jam that n*gga got booed and chairs thrown at him..wtf u mean a small crowd MSG is one of the most famous places in the world just face it nyc dont like him..he damn sure dont run ny jigga retired and still has loyal fans wishin he would drop sh*t 50 is just another flavor of the month..he got big off makin fun of what another man did and got rich doin the exact same thing just wit catchier hooks and beats..g-unit had a good run..
 11 years ago '05        #92
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
GUNOT sounds so gay, please dont say that sh*t anymore.

But anyway. Rap is becoming one of the most fakest industries on the planet. People have to realize that Rap was never about the GANGSTAS in the past. Now rap blew the fu*k up and everyone wants to follow the gangsta path. I can respect 50 for one thing and thats continously keeping n*ggaz interested. No way im gonna give him any respect for his "TOUGHNESS", hes a fu*kin enterainer, doesnt anyone see that? 99% of RAP is entertainment, trying to get that money is the number one thing

And when did people start describing different rap fans respectable. LOL. This is by far the funniest sh*t ive ever seen. So the gangstas who bootleg his sh*t are RESPECTABLE, but the white kids who buy his sh*t with money are "NOT RESPECTABLE" fans. You have to be real dumb to say that sh*t. Rap is Entertainment. Fans are fans, there gonna like whatever is hot.

So...Rap was never about Gangstas in the past, but...Fiddy will say he does Gangsta sh*t in his music, a video game, and a movie to ENTERTAIN PEOPLE AND GET THAT MONEY. HIS "TOUGHNESS" is what he uses to ENTERTAIN. :thefu*k: So really what is your point?
 11 years ago '05        #93
BurninLz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 202 202
 hustlehard365 said:
WestCoastGrilla u rep philly how the fu*k u gonna talk about ny i could see if u lived in jerz but damn that n*gga dont get no love in tri state area last year at summer jam that n*gga got booed and chairs thrown at him..wtf u mean a small crowd MSG is one of the most famous places in the world just face it nyc dont like him..he damn sure dont run ny jigga retired and still has loyal fans wishin he would drop sh*t 50 is just another flavor of the month..he got big off makin fun of what another man did and got rich doin the exact same thing just wit catchier hooks and beats..g-unit had a good run..
thats cuz Bang em smurf and the silverback gorillaz were the ones throwin the chairs! Cuz 50 kicked him outta g-unit. And that wuz after banks threw money at them and 50 and them poured water on em.

whoopdie doo

Last edited by BurninLz; 08-12-2005 at 02:50 PM..
 08-12-2005, 02:52 PM         #94
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is still rich so does it really matter?
 11 years ago '04        #95
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 0 0
i saw g-unit lil jon luda mobb deep and mop last night and 50 did that same sh*t but the show was off the chain.
 08-12-2005, 03:01 PM         #96
deezyshea86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 got what he deserved. It's over 4 dat boy. He better stick to his other business.
 08-12-2005, 03:28 PM         #97
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ushouldpayme said:
Do You People Have Anything Better To Do Than Hate On A n*gga, Any Person At That? It's Like Ya'll Say To Yo'self "ooooohhhhh The n*gga Got Booed"--so fu*kin' What. Who Looks Dumber The Muthafu*kaz Who Bought The Tickets And Booed Or The Muthafu*ka Cashin' The Check. Holla At Yourself.

It was the ANGER MANSGEMENT TOUR DUDE!!!!!
50 aint headlining that sh*t.
He's just one of many acts on the bill.
They dont look dumb cause he's on the bill and they booed his a.ss.
There were SEVERAL acts on that bill. 50 just happened to be the one getting booed.
 08-12-2005, 03:29 PM         #98
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
how many nationally televised games did the Lakers have last year besides the SHAQ/KOBE showdowns?????

^^^^TRUE TRUE^^^^
 08-12-2005, 03:32 PM         #99
Gabriel1483 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he dont even live in NY anymore
 08-12-2005, 03:37 PM         #100
dondatta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 doesnt need ny .... i bet he only sold 200,000 copies in ny....new yorkers are d!ckriders and they would rather jock a south rapper than route for the hometown guy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
75 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot PS4 exclusive, 20min Gameplay
26 comments
2 days ago