squad up!

Aug 12 - 50 crying at ny show ????????????

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '05        #76
BurninLz 33 heat pts33
space
space
$10,791 | Props total: 2574 2574
 Jaysin_305 said
50 can't manage his anger or his pain. According to his mixtape song, 50 runs New York. However, the crowds at both of his recent Madison Square Garden concerts seem to disagree. Both nights, the G-Unit general visibly grew disappointed when the jam packed arena didn't scream or raise their hands at his every command. During both shows, the audience responded with lazy yells when 50 asked them if they were down with G-Unit. Surprisingly, a good amount of the NYC audience screamed when the rapper asked them if they were down with G-Unot. 50 then told G-Unotters to instead "buy Game's album, and go make me rich." He then proceeded to insult fans, referring to a front row concert-goer as a "monkey-looking motherfu*ka." Stunned by the lack of crowd participation, 50 even got teary-eyed and continued to complain a few more minutes before resuming the show. Though 50 had the hometown advantage with appearances by G-Unit, Mobb Deep, and M.O.P., his NYC fanbase was nowhere to be found.

Meanwhile, the Garden shooked with excitement during Eminem's set. The lyricist segued his songs with numerous gags, called Britney Spears' husband Kevin "fag**tline" and admitted he was trying to patch things up with ex-wife, Kim Mathers as he poked fun at clingy Mariah Carey. Even D12, Stat Quo and Obie Trice, who were part of Slim's set, received a resounding cheer. Still, Young Buck stunned the Garden when he brought out Mase and Busta Rhymes during his set. Interestingly, 50 and Eminem didn't come out for each other's sets or perform any songs together.

[WEBSITE LINK]
him continually tellin ppl to get their hands up happened at all the shows. I went to the one in tampa, its juss a way to get the crowd hype. This is a shoddy a.ss story, seems like another haters way to down 50

Last edited by BurninLz; 08-12-2005 at 01:44 PM..

08-12-2005, 01:47 PM         #77
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DUNN said
50 fell the fu*k off
Fell? The Kid Is Still Makin Money bi*ch..

13 years ago '04        #78
A-Team 
space
space
$661 | Props total: 2 2
WestCoastGrilla how 50 run new york when u dont see him in tha hood how is that fu*k g-unit GGGG G-UNOT

13 years ago '05        #79
BurninLz 33 heat pts33
space
space
juss cuz dude says he runs NY dont mean he has every fans support. n*gga runs new york cuz he is the richest n*gga out of it and no 1 touchin him. Like dude said, haters are so stupid, they pay 100+ to try n hate on 50 cent lol. Meanwhile those r the same n*ggas buyin his album lol

i think dudes laughin all the way to the bank

13 years ago '05        #80
Solearius 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
Wow.

50 STILL makes black people look stupid.

"He then proceeded to insult fans, referring to a front row concert-goer as a "monkey-looking motherfu*ka.""

"I'll clap yo monkey a.ss, black on black crime."
^Piggybank.

:-/

13 years ago '05        #81
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 4824 4824
I wanna know how is it that with Fiddy running NY and everything, The Game can get away with dissin Fiddy at Summerjam in NY and he's from the WestCoast? :thefu*k: Nobody Boooooed this? How was The Game able to continue his set after beating up a Rat with a G-Unit 50 jersey on?

13 years ago '04        #82
Smartass 
space
space
$1,677 | Props total: 0 0
I was sitting next to a cameraman on the first of two MSG shows in NY and he showed me a list of all the songs Eminem was supposed to perform.... and for the most part, Eminem stuck to the script, except towards the end, he had two songs that he didn't perform and they were both supposed to include 50... Patiently Waiting & Gatman.

08-12-2005, 01:56 PM         #83
qmudd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Same dudes dissin him now was probably all on his d!ck at a gunit concert when gunit was hot. fans are so fu*kin fake.

13 years ago '05        #84
BurninLz 33 heat pts33
space
space
 qmudd said
Same dudes dissin him now was probably all on his d!ck at a gunit concert when gunit was hot. fans are so fu*kin fake.
exactly. but thats wuts different bout 50, he dont give a fu*k whether u hate or love him. CUz in order to hear his music to hate it, most cats BUY THE ALBUM! so he makin bread off u hatin on him. So it does yall A WHOLLLLE lot of good hatin on sum guy uv never met, on the internet

13 years ago '05        #85
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
Yeah,Yeah, Yadda Yadda his pockets may not be hurt but his feelings damn sure was. It's an article, it ain't hate. Non-believers go to and read for yourself. It's the first article you'll see in the news section.

08-12-2005, 02:29 PM         #86
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dreams can come true

08-12-2005, 02:34 PM         #87
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GUNOT sounds so gay, please dont say that sh*t anymore.

But anyway. Rap is becoming one of the most fakest industries on the planet. People have to realize that Rap was never about the GANGSTAS in the past. Now rap blew the fu*k up and everyone wants to follow the gangsta path. I can respect 50 for one thing and thats continously keeping n*ggaz interested. No way im gonna give him any respect for his "TOUGHNESS", hes a fu*kin enterainer, doesnt anyone see that? 99% of RAP is entertainment, trying to get that money is the number one thing

And when did people start describing different rap fans respectable. LOL. This is by far the funniest sh*t ive ever seen. So the gangstas who bootleg his sh*t are RESPECTABLE, but the white kids who buy his sh*t with money are "NOT RESPECTABLE" fans. You have to be real dumb to say that sh*t. Rap is Entertainment. Fans are fans, there gonna like whatever is hot.

08-12-2005, 02:40 PM         #88
pockketz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is a joke.

13 years ago '04        #89
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 tantalizing_t2 said
so if new york ain't riding his d!ck who is cause the man is making a lot of money
It's the south, fitty has said this in every interview he has most of his sales come from the south. BTW, this sh*t doesn't surprise me one bit, but if I was in his shoes I know I would be mad if my own hometown wouldn't be supporting me or feeling me like that.

08-12-2005, 02:45 PM         #90
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another useless thread of gunit d!ckriders

13 years ago '05        #91
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,437 | Props total: 1096 1096
WestCoastGrilla u rep philly how the fu*k u gonna talk about ny i could see if u lived in jerz but damn that n*gga dont get no love in tri state area last year at summer jam that n*gga got booed and chairs thrown at him..wtf u mean a small crowd MSG is one of the most famous places in the world just face it nyc dont like him..he damn sure dont run ny jigga retired and still has loyal fans wishin he would drop sh*t 50 is just another flavor of the month..he got big off makin fun of what another man did and got rich doin the exact same thing just wit catchier hooks and beats..g-unit had a good run..

13 years ago '05        #92
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said
GUNOT sounds so gay, please dont say that sh*t anymore.

But anyway. Rap is becoming one of the most fakest industries on the planet. People have to realize that Rap was never about the GANGSTAS in the past. Now rap blew the fu*k up and everyone wants to follow the gangsta path. I can respect 50 for one thing and thats continously keeping n*ggaz interested. No way im gonna give him any respect for his "TOUGHNESS", hes a fu*kin enterainer, doesnt anyone see that? 99% of RAP is entertainment, trying to get that money is the number one thing

And when did people start describing different rap fans respectable. LOL. This is by far the funniest sh*t ive ever seen. So the gangstas who bootleg his sh*t are RESPECTABLE, but the white kids who buy his sh*t with money are "NOT RESPECTABLE" fans. You have to be real dumb to say that sh*t. Rap is Entertainment. Fans are fans, there gonna like whatever is hot.

So...Rap was never about Gangstas in the past, but...Fiddy will say he does Gangsta sh*t in his music, a video game, and a movie to ENTERTAIN PEOPLE AND GET THAT MONEY. HIS "TOUGHNESS" is what he uses to ENTERTAIN. :thefu*k: So really what is your point?

13 years ago '05        #93
BurninLz 33 heat pts33
space
space
 hustlehard365 said
WestCoastGrilla u rep philly how the fu*k u gonna talk about ny i could see if u lived in jerz but damn that n*gga dont get no love in tri state area last year at summer jam that n*gga got booed and chairs thrown at him..wtf u mean a small crowd MSG is one of the most famous places in the world just face it nyc dont like him..he damn sure dont run ny jigga retired and still has loyal fans wishin he would drop sh*t 50 is just another flavor of the month..he got big off makin fun of what another man did and got rich doin the exact same thing just wit catchier hooks and beats..g-unit had a good run..
thats cuz Bang em smurf and the silverback gorillaz were the ones throwin the chairs! Cuz 50 kicked him outta g-unit. And that wuz after banks threw money at them and 50 and them poured water on em.

whoopdie doo

Last edited by BurninLz; 08-12-2005 at 02:50 PM..

08-12-2005, 02:52 PM         #94
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is still rich so does it really matter?

13 years ago '04        #95
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 15 15
i saw g-unit lil jon luda mobb deep and mop last night and 50 did that same sh*t but the show was off the chain.

08-12-2005, 03:01 PM         #96
deezyshea86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 got what he deserved. It's over 4 dat boy. He better stick to his other business.

08-12-2005, 03:28 PM         #97
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ushouldpayme said
Do You People Have Anything Better To Do Than Hate On A n*gga, Any Person At That? It's Like Ya'll Say To Yo'self "ooooohhhhh The n*gga Got Booed"--so fu*kin' What. Who Looks Dumber The Muthafu*kaz Who Bought The Tickets And Booed Or The Muthafu*ka Cashin' The Check. Holla At Yourself.

It was the ANGER MANSGEMENT TOUR DUDE!!!!!
50 aint headlining that sh*t.
He's just one of many acts on the bill.
They dont look dumb cause he's on the bill and they booed his a.ss.
There were SEVERAL acts on that bill. 50 just happened to be the one getting booed.

08-12-2005, 03:29 PM         #98
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said
how many nationally televised games did the Lakers have last year besides the SHAQ/KOBE showdowns?????

^^^^TRUE TRUE^^^^

08-12-2005, 03:32 PM         #99
Gabriel1483 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he dont even live in NY anymore

08-12-2005, 03:37 PM         #100
dondatta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 doesnt need ny .... i bet he only sold 200,000 copies in ny....new yorkers are d!ckriders and they would rather jock a south rapper than route for the hometown guy

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Obama on Kanye: "I SAID WHAT I SAID"
37 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn looks like Drake is coming for pusha
69 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Katt Williams said Hazel E went to Dubai and got shat on :dead:
45 comments
3 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Indictment released by U.S. DOJ
92 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You see the hamburger, but can you spot the chocolate chip cookie
20 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
44 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside MoneyBagg who ? Speaks and exposes rap industry
158 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Victor Cruz about to wife karate
29 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I met her and I've been shining ever since
15 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside "A Dude With Ghostwriters, has no place to talk about "Rules In Rap Bee..
56 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside They Lined Up for that RDR2 my dude....
11 comments
1 hour ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA I thought Kyrie wanted his own team?
104 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Why Michael Vick daddy still pushing weight
25 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside [VIDEO] Travis Scott-Sicko Mode feat Drake
46 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Mike McCoy fired
29 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Oct 19 - Video shows moment train plows into crowd watching fireworks in India
3 comments
27 minutes ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Mueller report PSA: Prepare for disappointment
28 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside French Montana finally came out his coma
11 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fendi new scarf looking...
2 comments
1 hour ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside I'm a black Republican AMA
62 comments
2 hours ago
@misc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
HIGH LVLD
mikejuheard
Big Smoke FLA
5 Sigma
micropave
Juliette DaBlok
HUDA2daF
SubConscious
foshoVoodoo
Illmatic826z
Top 10 most slapped recently
Gang Sht
suavehooper
ovogoon
Affectz
agriffiths
G.W.
two-face
Jimmy Russell
Good Guy Ry
Monkey Nuts

most viewed right now
online now  44
Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  41
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
75 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  35
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
175 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  23
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
156 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside CHEROKEE D ASS is RAWNOPULLOUT status PT 2 (BX THOTTY CLASSICS)
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
163 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Halloween is cancelled, we already have a winner
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy