Aug 12 - 50 crying at ny show ????????????

most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside African Thotz
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-12-2005, 12:13 PM         #41
Wicked Kracka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so because he got teary eyed, yall gonna jump of the band wagon now? did yall diss DMX when he cried on tv? ill prolly get more hate for this sh*t, but fu*k yall. once the mutha fu*ka is up and dissin everyone, and signin hot groups and artists, yall wanna say how much 50 is a genius, then the next sentence diss him. hatin a.ss bastards.
 08-12-2005, 12:23 PM         #42
tommydimz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was at the concert the second night hes fallin off he sucks live
 11 years ago '05        #43
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,011 | Props total: 2108 2108
 Wicked Kracka said:
so because he got teary eyed, yall gonna jump of the band wagon now? did yall diss DMX when he cried on tv? ill prolly get more hate for this sh*t, but fu*k yall. once the mutha fu*ka is up and dissin everyone, and signin hot groups and artists, yall wanna say how much 50 is a genius, then the next sentence diss him. hatin a.ss bastards.
THE POINT IS...FIDDY CLAIMS HE RUNS NY, BUT THE CROWD @ MADISON SQUARE GARDEN IN DOWNTOWN NY, WASN'T REALLY FEELIN HIM...SO HE GOT EMOTIONAL. LET HIM AND HIS DIE HARD FANS TELL IT, "HE'S A BOSS".
BUT IN FRONT OF HIS HOME CROWD HE GOT FRUSTRATED CAUSE THEY WOULDN'T RESPOND. THAT AIN'T A BOSS. THAT'S A WANKSTA. IF HE WAS AS HOT AS HE SAYS HE IS, HE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD THAT PROBLEM.
 11 years ago '05        #44
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 WestCoastGrilla said:
no, fiddy cent still runs new york..just cause a small crowd aint feel him that much doesent change the fact that 98% of new york love him...now go eat a d!ck with onions on it

d12world is that way--------->

geek....
i give that n*gga 1 thing he's convinced even though i disagree with him

:applause: :applause: people who booed his a.ss
 08-12-2005, 12:33 PM         #45
Wicked Kracka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
THE POINT IS...FIDDY CLAIMS HE RUNS NY, BUT THE CROWD @ MADISON SQUARE GARDEN IN DOWNTOWN NY, WASN'T REALLY FEELIN HIM...SO HE GOT EMOTIONAL. LET HIM AND HIS DIE HARD FANS TELL IT, "HE'S A BOSS".
BUT IN FRONT OF HIS HOME CROWD HE GOT FRUSTRATED CAUSE THEY WOULDN'T RESPOND. THAT AIN'T A BOSS. THAT'S A WANKSTA. IF HE WAS AS HOT AS HE SAYS HE IS, HE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD THAT PROBLEM.

i understand that an all, but because a man shows an emotion, that makes him less than a man and we need to laugh at him? im sure that it woulda hurt a lot of ppl if they were in his shoes. i know hes dissin a lot of ppl and what not, but hes still human, money or no money.
 11 years ago '04        #46
grock04 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 0 0
lol @ all those who say this is begining 50's downfall. eveyone said that a yr ago, then again when they heard the Massacre, yet that sh*t still fukin outselling everyone, plus endorsements, and MTV...50 and Gunit are here to stay

...and no i aint a Gunit d!ckryder or hater, just speaking what i feel.
 11 years ago '05        #47
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 5 5
50 fell the fu*k off
Yeah 5 million records sold and every artist he puts out goes platinum. Yeah he really fell the fu*k off. Dumbass. I call bullsh*t on this story....
 11 years ago '04        #48
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
 Wicked Kracka said:
i understand that an all, but because a man shows an emotion, that makes him less than a man and we need to laugh at him? im sure that it woulda hurt a lot of ppl if they were in his shoes. i know hes dissin a lot of ppl and what not, but hes still human, money or no money.
sounds like a bi*ch to me
 11 years ago '04        #49
ppl4life 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 0 0
Karma is a bi*ch!
 08-12-2005, 12:49 PM         #50
Dopest Rhyme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At my old highschool only crackers who wore abercrombie and sh*t like that listend to 50. No respectable person would buy his new albulm unless the sh*t was bootlegged and was bought from the corner bodega.
 08-12-2005, 12:51 PM         #51
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dopest Rhyme said:
At my old highschool only crackers who wore abercrombie and sh*t like that listend to 50. No respectable person would buy his new albulm unless the sh*t was bootlegged and was bought from the corner bodega.
You have never even seen a corner bodega you fake a.ss muthafu*ka. From the sound of the sh*t, and from the name you using, YOU are one of those abercrombie wearing crackers who listen to 50. Don't lie, you were first in line with your parents money to buy that sh*t, fake a.ss bi*ch.
 11 years ago '05        #52
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,011 | Props total: 2108 2108
 Wicked Kracka said:
Yeah...and that's what makes it funny. He presents himself as powerful and untouchable, BUT HE CAN'T EVEN HOLD DOWN HIS OWN HOME IN MADISON SQUARE GARDEN. My bad that's not his home CONNETICUT IS. C'mon that sh*t never happened to Jay-z. I heard it happened to Nas once when he tried to OVERKILL and perform Ether but he cut it real short and the crowd showed him love again. But c'mon Fiddy "tearing up" cause the crowd ain't hype...
n*gga JUST PERFORM SOME HOT sh*t AND GET ON WITH IT. But no...

Last edited by Bobby's World; 08-12-2005 at 12:54 PM..
 08-12-2005, 12:53 PM         #53
yungblackgifted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wicked Kracka said:

50=bi*ch
 08-12-2005, 12:54 PM         #54
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
yawwwwwwwwwn.. 500,000 of his first week's sales were form NY.
maybe the hamptons, where all the little girls had their parents buy it for them
 08-12-2005, 12:56 PM         #55
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
yawwwwwwwwwn.. 500,000 of his first week's sales were form NY.
and you cleverly said NY and not NYC
 11 years ago '04        #56
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,662 | Props total: 651 651
Heard he did almost the same thing here in dallas
 11 years ago '04        #57
serg 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 0 0
thats messed up when a cali guy gets more love than a new yorker...........damn........i would have been hurt too
 08-12-2005, 01:01 PM         #58
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
50 dont need new york..
all them millions of albums he sold, were all white kids
n*ggas in nyc just bootleg his sh*t
he gonna always be a superstar in rap..
he has dre & em, and he has a huge white fan base.
i think n*ggas like ja rule more than 50 cent in nyc right now
maybe, but didn't 50 make a song called I Run New York? yea i think that was the name of it, anyway, you do prove a good point there though, where did this report come from

*hopes it was from MTV so all 50's teenage fans see real fans don't like him anymore and then follow suit like they have been for years now*
 08-12-2005, 01:03 PM         #59
jrstyle15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
Lol quit playing your self kid...

really

prove it?
 08-12-2005, 01:06 PM         #60
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
..dude still made 1,000,000+ on ticket sales..

he aint goin no where

it just shows how stupid the 50 haters are..

pay 100+ TO GO SEE HIM IN CONCERT!
if you think he made 1,000,000+ on ticket sales for one show, you must be like 14
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
229 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
161 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Chyna leaks Rob Kardashian's number
66 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy