Aug 12 - 50 crying at ny show ????????????

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif Clownin On Janet Jackson
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Ex Lakers Coach B Scott to DLo, "Fxck Point Rat"
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
39 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2005, 12:24 PM         #261
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kleft said:
yea yeap.. ^^

sounds like the crowd was basically testing him. he should've spit a quick freestyle off acapella or somethin.

yall n*ggas makin it seem like they was just clownin him. . 50 aint goin nowhere. he too deep in the game now. hahahahahahah

g-unit
ummm, if fifty could freestyle accapella maybe he would've, what he could've done was sung a hook accapella though, that sh*t would've been hot

and once again for you gulible G-Unit Groupies, first of all, Anger Management Tour is a corporate tour, and the corporation get's the majority of the money, probably around 70% of the sales (plus they're getting money for all the commercials and all the bullsh*t they show during the concert), because they pay for all the buses, fireworks, security, etc...... okay, so that leaves 30%, now, is 50 headlining the tour, ummm, kinda, him and Em share it, but i bet you Em gets more dough, so that's going to break down something like: Em - 15% 50 - 8% Lil Jon - 7%, I'm just guessing, then he has to split that 8% with everyone from G-Unit, right? well he should, i doubt he gives them what they deserve, but whatever, so really off each $100 ticket, 50 might get a $1 in his pocket, damn, he's caking, i love how you all swear 50 is the best business man this century, but really it's the Interscopes, the Mark Eckos, the Reeboks that run sh*t, he's an endorsment, they USE HIM to sell THEIR PRODUCT, it's not his product, you want to learn about a real rap moguls look at Jay and Dame, Puffy, Russell, Master P, those are the real business men who made themselves, they didn't have a guy in a suit to make it for them
 08-15-2005, 12:40 PM         #262
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
who are u to justify that that 90% is for idiots that DEFEND him? I think the 90% of the idiots are the ones that devote their time to hate on a man they've never met and r jealous of on the internet
I AM NOT JEALOUS OF HIM, fu*k HIM, THAT IS ALWAYS ALL OF YOU'RE ARGUMENTS, "50 IS RICH, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS" WHY CAN'T YOU COME UP WITH ANOTHER WAY TO DEFEND HIM, IS IT BECAUSE THAT'S IS ALL HE HAS GOING FOR HIM, IS MONEY AND ALBUM SALES, YEP, I HATE HIM BECAUSE HE IS AN EGOTISTICAL, HYPOCRITICAL, pu**y, WHO PUTS MORE EFFORT INTO LOOKING TOUGH THEN HE DOES INTO HIS RHYMES, I AM JEALOUS OF ABOUT EVERY RAPPER, THEY ALL HAVE MORE MONEY THEN ME, BUT I DON'T HATE THEM ALL, BECAUSE I DON'T HATE ON SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY HAVE MONEY, I WANT TO HAVE MONEY SOME DAY, WHY WOULD I HATE ON SOMEONE FOR THAT, THEY'RE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO HATE ON HIM, BUT YOU GROUPIES LIKE TO IMMAGINE WE HATE BECAUSE OF THE MONEY, BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN DEFEND THIS bi*ch, IS MONEY, DEFEND THE FACT THAT HE STARTS BEEF HE CAN'T FINISH, OR HOW ABOUT MORE THEN HALF THE sh*t THAT COMES OUT HIS MOUTH IS A LIE, DEFEND THAT
 08-15-2005, 12:43 PM         #263
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slv300e said:
i dunno which pac your talkin about. The west coast idolized tupac. He was like a god to us. The day he died the entire west coast shed a tear. man fu*k outta here with that sh*t, pac got love from every corner of the nation not like this bi*ch a.ss chipmunk looking f*g**t 50 cent jr cryin in his own backyard. LA will always be the proud home town of Tupac Shakur....
too bad New York was his hometown, he just moved out to LA, sorry, he probably gets more love now, but back when they were both alive, Biggie got the love from NY

Last edited by cdoyle456; 08-15-2005 at 12:43 PM..
 08-15-2005, 12:45 PM         #264
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
doubt it.............looks like he get plenty of love on 106 every day.........and if i'm not mistaken thats primarily a ny audience
yea, just like TRL is, 99% of the audience on both is tourists
 11 years ago '04        #265
Javon23 250 heat pts250
space
space
$44,579 | Props total: 5571 5571
 cdoyle456 said:
I AM NOT JEALOUS OF HIM, fu*k HIM,
hahahahhaahhaha lol

classic................................

Last edited by Javon23; 08-15-2005 at 12:48 PM..
 08-15-2005, 12:48 PM         #266
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Finestmp3z_com said:
You not making any sense.If n*ggas dont respect 50 why did they pay $100 to see his show? And if Fat Joe get so much respect in NY(which he does) why did he move? Because he wanted a better living that's why.Everybody always try to play 50 because he live in CT. He bought a big a$$ mansion over there(Tysons).He mad over $40 million last year.He suppose to buy a crib in Jamaica,Queens? In addition, everybody love Jay-Z. As soon as he got a lil bit of paper he bounced to jersey.Dont nobody try to play him for that.
but see the difference, Jay and Fat Joe come back to NY, and not just to promote either
 08-15-2005, 01:36 PM         #267
Statlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he never had much love in the ny
 08-15-2005, 01:50 PM         #268
PositionOfPower 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cdoyle456 said:
ummm, if fifty could freestyle accapella maybe he would've, what he could've done was sung a hook accapella though, that sh*t would've been hot

and once again for you gulible G-Unit Groupies, first of all, Anger Management Tour is a corporate tour, and the corporation get's the majority of the money, probably around 70% of the sales (plus they're getting money for all the commercials and all the bullsh*t they show during the concert), because they pay for all the buses, fireworks, security, etc...... okay, so that leaves 30%, now, is 50 headlining the tour, ummm, kinda, him and Em share it, but i bet you Em gets more dough, so that's going to break down something like: Em - 15% 50 - 8% Lil Jon - 7%, I'm just guessing, then he has to split that 8% with everyone from G-Unit, right? well he should, i doubt he gives them what they deserve, but whatever, so really off each $100 ticket, 50 might get a $1 in his pocket, damn, he's caking, i love how you all swear 50 is the best business man this century, but really it's the Interscopes, the Mark Eckos, the Reeboks that run sh*t, he's an endorsment, they USE HIM to sell THEIR PRODUCT, it's not his product, you want to learn about a real rap moguls look at Jay and Dame, Puffy, Russell, Master P, those are the real business men who made themselves, they didn't have a guy in a suit to make it for them
What the fu*k? Reebok is HIS shoe from their line. That is HIS MOVE TO MAKE HIS SHOE, therefore he could LOSE MONEY. That means, that's HIM running sh*t. 50 has a clothing line, just as Jay and Dame, Puffy, and Master P does. In the end, it's his decision to go out and make that money. It's what HE does to get himself ahead. The way you speak, you speakin if anybody in his position would bein doin the same thing, gettin that dough the same way and same amount. fu*k outta here with that sh*t.

Statlanta said:
he never had much love in the ny
Everybody hated on him cuz he was on top of the hustle game...he was around 13-14 and he was his block/hood's top hustler, made the most money.

dumbass n*gga said:
I AM NOT JEALOUS OF HIM, fu*k HIM, THAT IS ALWAYS ALL OF YOU'RE ARGUMENTS, "50 IS RICH, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS" WHY CAN'T YOU COME UP WITH ANOTHER WAY TO DEFEND HIM, IS IT BECAUSE THAT'S IS ALL HE HAS GOING FOR HIM, IS MONEY AND ALBUM SALES, YEP, I HATE HIM BECAUSE HE IS AN EGOTISTICAL, HYPOCRITICAL, pu**y, WHO PUTS MORE EFFORT INTO LOOKING TOUGH THEN HE DOES INTO HIS RHYMES, I AM JEALOUS OF ABOUT EVERY RAPPER, THEY ALL HAVE MORE MONEY THEN ME, BUT I DON'T HATE THEM ALL, BECAUSE I DON'T HATE ON SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY HAVE MONEY, I WANT TO HAVE MONEY SOME DAY, WHY WOULD I HATE ON SOMEONE FOR THAT, THEY'RE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO HATE ON HIM, BUT YOU GROUPIES LIKE TO IMMAGINE WE HATE BECAUSE OF THE MONEY, BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN DEFEND THIS bi*ch, IS MONEY, DEFEND THE FACT THAT HE STARTS BEEF HE CAN'T FINISH, OR HOW ABOUT MORE THEN HALF THE sh*t THAT COMES OUT HIS MOUTH IS A LIE, DEFEND THAT
Yo a.ss needa calm the fu*k down...you one of the people who hate on 50, but follow him more than his fans do. Lol. Oh yeah, you don't needa cap sh*t to make a point.

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #269
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,400 | Props total: 144 144
we should make a bx ballad... which would GO :

WE HATE ON THUGS THUGGIN,
WE HATE ON HUSTLERS HUSTLIN,
WE HATE ON EVERYONE MAKING IT BIG,
WE WOULD LOVE TO SUCK HIS d!ck... BUT ON THE NET WE HATE 50 CENT.

Last edited by YARKONE; 08-15-2005 at 01:55 PM..
 08-15-2005, 01:56 PM         #270
PositionOfPower 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
we should make a bx ballad... which would GO :

WE HATE ON THUGS THUGGIN,
WE HATE ON HUSTLERS HUSTLIN,
WE HATE ON EVERYONE MAKING IT BIG,
WE WOULD LOVE TO SUCK HIS d!ck... BUT ON THE NET WE HATE 50 CENT.
It's cool to hate 50 cent these days. lol but during and before Get Rich, he was the sh*t and he was bringin the hood rap back...according to the same n*ggas that hatin.
 08-15-2005, 03:19 PM         #271
weirdo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dum a.ss n*gga crying in front of a New York Crowd at Madison square Garden what kinda 3rd grade sh*t is that at least man up and countinue the show with out tears then go to the back and cry on that thing you oliva.
 11 years ago '04        #272
Stadium 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,889 | Props total: 656 656
50 need to drop the mic and be the DAME DASH that he is!!!
 11 years ago '04        #273
Young Professa 7 heat pts
space
space
$13,505 | Props total: 917 917
 Jookz said:
<<<young professa<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SHUT THE fu*k UP WITH YOUR RETARDED a.ss STATEMENTS U MUST BE AN IDOIT IF U THINK NY ANIT ONE OF THE MOST MARKETABLE STATES IF NOT THE MOST SMH PUT IT LIKE THIS THEY GOT 2 OF ALL MOST EVERY SPORTS TEAM(3 NFL TEAMS-2 BASEBALL TEAMS AND ABOUT TO HAVE 2 BASKETBALL TEAM) ALL THE STORE U SHOP AT THERE MAIN STORE IS IN NY THEY MARKET PLAYER THAT DONT EVEN PLAY IN NY IN NY (BEN GORDON-NIKE) SO HOW THE fu*k ANIT NY MARKETABLE???????????????????
i guess i should be scared of you because you got BIG in your avy? lol, oooohhh....news flash homeboy, i'm from new york. and when i said new york isn't a profitable market, i was talking in terms RECORD SALES in the rap genre, not sports, and all this other bullsh*t you're talking about, hahahaha. oh, and 50 said it himself, that's why he dosen't care how many units he push in new york....because he knows ny n*ggas hate their own artists more than they support them.

you're bold statements written in all caps makes you look like an idiotic little-ass boy. and giving me hate won't upset me, who actually uses that sh*t? kids do.....smh
 11 years ago '05        #274
bossplaya3235 
space
space
$64 | Props total: 0 0
50 fell off fo real
 11 years ago '04        #275
Matt! 
space
space
$498 | Props total: 9 9
I dunno who the fu*k runs NYC anymore lol. Everyone going for the throne. It used to be jay.
 08-16-2005, 03:43 AM         #276
showcase 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no if he fu*kin cryed he is a pu**y bi*ch and the biggest hipocrit ever, who the fu*k blasts that many nines and crys cuz some one didnt throw they mutha fu*kin hands in the air, the DIDNT wave them cuz they JUST DONT CARE

but we all always knew he wasnt that G, but his production and his sh*t is still dope, i still bump high all the time when i wake and bake so whats up now, who cares now the whole world knows he is fake cept just a few cats.... u really think Em is that g too???
 08-16-2005, 05:59 AM         #277
SHOWTIME 17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^no. And I just read in an article that 50 fears failure tha most and how he would neva cry in front of someone. And here he go wit this sh*t. Suck it up ya big bi*ch!!! ahahhahahah!!!
 08-16-2005, 07:16 AM         #278
Papa-101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First they hate him, then they love him, then they hate him again.....
 08-16-2005, 07:24 AM         #279
Nameless 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope this thread is still around when 50 drops his next album and goes Plat in a week, these fu*kers will be hitin their pillows when they check soundscan.

C'mon, be serious, if this was on TV fair enough i'll laugh my a.ss of too, but damn, some of you haters just love to hate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlockinemOut
i warned every single one of you

48601 said:
yes my boy our dream has come to fruition!!!!
LOL@ these homo's goin to bed with 50 in their dreams. fu*k outta here
 08-16-2005, 10:03 AM         #280
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PositionOfPower said:
What the fu*k? Reebok is HIS shoe from their line. That is HIS MOVE TO MAKE HIS SHOE, therefore he could LOSE MONEY. That means, that's HIM running sh*t. 50 has a clothing line, just as Jay and Dame, Puffy, and Master P does. In the end, it's his decision to go out and make that money. It's what HE does to get himself ahead. The way you speak, you speakin if anybody in his position would bein doin the same thing, gettin that dough the same way and same amount. fu*k outta here with that sh*t.

Everybody hated on him cuz he was on top of the hustle game...he was around 13-14 and he was his block/hood's top hustler, made the most money.

Yo a.ss needa calm the fu*k down...you one of the people who hate on 50, but follow him more than his fans do. Lol. Oh yeah, you don't needa cap sh*t to make a point.

[pic - click to view]

where do you come up with this sh*t, he will never lose any money if his shoes don't sell, reebok does, they take the risk, make the most money, they use his name to sell them, that's it, pretty much the same thing with his clothes, i mean even Rocawear is set up like this, they probably got a better deal since they were one of the first to do it and set the whole thing up with a little known clothing company, all i'm saying is you d!ckriders make it sound like he's the next fu*king Bill Gates, when he's really just a name that big companies use to sell their products, and give him a little peice of the action, everyone says he's the BEST BUSINESSMAN, but the business is really using this man

he was his block's top hustler at 14, when he himself said in an interview that he was selling 1/4 Grams of Coke ($10 Bag, which is unheard of, most dealers don't even sell half grams) at the age of 12, so in two years he went from selling the smallest bags known to man, to selling kilos, get the fu*k out of here, that statement is pure bullsh*t, running his block at 13-14, LMAO

you're right i do follow him, and was a fan, up until he(50) began thinking he was god's gift to earth, making sh*tty/comercial music, starting beef to create hype and then backing down, etc. etc. etc.......
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
196 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
149 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
111 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
67 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
208 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
169 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy