Aug 12 - 50 crying at ny show ????????????

most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball INSANE Highlights vs Suns 29 Pts, 11 Reb, 9 Ast
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Foursquare data reveals the most popular fast-food chain in every stat..
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cute chick at my crib Halloween costume
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kyrie Irving's response to a fan asking him WHERE'S LEBRON? - "SUCK MY D***"
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2005, 04:24 PM         #241
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
How come we got alot of ppl on here talking about 50's a bi*ch and this and that but none of u broke mothafu*kers even went to the MSG show??

fu*k OUTTA HERE..I went to the one in Dallas...he did the same sh*t..except for he wasn't crying..and 50 was the headline of the fu*king show...matter fact everbody thought it was THE MASSACRE tour not the Anger Mangament tour...and I call bullsh*t on this article..because down below they stretch the truth on the Cham and Paul Wall beef..they know damn well they got that from Cham.com first and not Cham's mouth..

you n*ggas will believe nething..did nebody even go to the show..I seen 2 ppl say they went to 1 of the shows and he didn't cry..
Uhhh Radio Stations all over Dallas Kept babbling about the Anger Managment Tour, you'd hear DJ's all over every station say"Anger Managment Tour includes Eminem, Lil Jon & 50 Cent, ETC"

Everbody i knew wanted to see Eminem and Lil Jon...
 08-14-2005, 05:01 PM         #242
KrayzieBone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he dont got no room to be callin anyone a monkey lookin muthafu*ka, look as his big bucktooth gorilla a.ss.
 08-14-2005, 05:41 PM         #243
Tana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao.......
 12 years ago '04        #244
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,203 | Props total: 98 98
yo...n*ggas act like they didnt wanna see fifty....but if he didnt show...n*ggas woulda been wantin they money back....n*ggas gotta face it....yo this n*gga is on top cuz people is diggin him....the only way he gon fall iif hnobody feelin him anymore....its amazin how yall message board n*ggas think u are the whole world...and just because u dont like something it means nobody else is....foreal fifty is a.ss to me 2.....u eitha hte em or love em....and yall n*ggas hate him...thas helpin him the love is 2....the only way he gon dissappear is if n*ggas stop CARING

Last edited by Kap(Da)King; 08-14-2005 at 07:23 PM..
 08-14-2005, 07:34 PM         #245
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gunit should be kidnapped and k!lled
they are the worst thing ever to happen to the rap game
even worse than st louis rappers
 08-14-2005, 07:55 PM         #246
Doc Strange 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It may suprise most of you suburban Uncle Toms and Whiteboys, but the hood loves Eminem.
 12 years ago '04        #247
choppacity 
space
space
$805 | Props total: 4 4
 n2deep said:
they are the worst thing ever to happen to the rap game
even worse than st louis rappers
LOL.......... I don't know, that new chick from STL is the worst ever.
 08-14-2005, 08:56 PM         #248
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:thumbsdow

look at that, muthafu*ka cryin cuz no one clapped for a.ss.........

karma is a bi*ch, just like 50
 08-14-2005, 09:02 PM         #249
Richie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeadLy CombO 47 said:
iight i was at the concert in MSG and let me tell u how it was.....50 was on stage and people were juss kinda vibin not really goin crazy n yeah he did do those things.....and eminem came out and ROCKED the entire fu*kin place dude did so many damn songs.....he had everyone in there jumpin white people, black people, spanish people.......sh*t was crazy

wow i'd have to disagree with your eminem comments..eminem was fu*king wack to me wit the sh*t he came wit...performing sh*t like mockingbird? c'mon bro i dont wanna hear sh*t like dat at a hip hop concert..i did not get up for dude for any of his tracks, i went monday and i jus saw mad white people stand up for em. IMO 50 cent did a good job along wit gunit, i had a good time wit 50's performance...i even enjoyed lil jon and his peoples more then eminem. but thats sh*t my opinion....everyones intake is different so hey if u enjoyed the sh*t eminem performed..thas u
 08-15-2005, 03:01 AM         #250
PositionOfPower 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH @ n*ggas in this thread gettin d!ck wild at an article that has not circulated anything. Most of these fans were hoppin out they shoes when eminem came on, as the article said, so you look at this as a big part of 50's fan base?

Thread bout 50 cent not gettin cheered goes double digit pages...haha
 12 years ago '05        #251
hateitorloveit 
space
space
$228 | Props total: 0 0
man i wish i was there.... where my G-unot shirt.... I did use to like him ... he started to make fu*kin stupid a.ss discions lost respect for the man ... and taking that shot a Nas is what did it for me..... cant take a shot at a legend if u not one... he get rich and big headed.... Nas never happened Nas never going to get booed ..free concerts for the fans thats showing respect for fans..
 08-15-2005, 09:19 AM         #252
Buck22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn...thats fu*ked and funny at the sametime if its true...
 12 years ago '05        #253
FR33YAY0 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 0 0
dood, I can talk in this thread! I was there... and that never really happen, the crowd wasnt hyped up... but by the end of the show they were! 50 never teared... and never cried. Stupid ppl on boxden.. always spreadin rumors and sh*t
 08-15-2005, 11:55 AM         #254
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dondatta said:
50 doesnt need ny .... i bet he only sold 200,000 copies in ny....new yorkers are d!ckriders and they would rather jock a south rapper than route for the hometown guy
you're probably right about the first part, but the second half of your statement is off base, they don't d!ckride; d!ckriding would be following suit, right? well if they're following suit then shouldn't they still like 50, and why does Jay and Nas still get love, even though they're not the new "trend"?

i'll tell you why, because new yorkers aren't d!ckriders, they're trendsetters, they form their own opinions, if they like something they like it, if they don't they don't, and they know when someone/things 15 minutes are up, and they recognize real, they don't just look at album sales and airplay, they look at the whole picture.

and they don't "jock a south rapper" because "it's what's hot in the streets(taxes)" or the new trend, they like them because they form an opinion, and they appreciate/like that artist, and NOONE should just route for the hometown guy
 08-15-2005, 12:00 PM         #255
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Strider said:
how dumb is that if they dont like him, why go to his shows then?
dumb fu*ks are giving him their money
smh
i keep forgetting 50 Cent is the only performer at this tour
 08-15-2005, 12:02 PM         #256
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lungs said:
whatever, 50 could go on MTV and say "fu*k NY" and still go 5x platinum on his next record
ummm, yea, probably not
 08-15-2005, 12:04 PM         #257
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tantalizing_t2 said:
can someone tell me who runs new york?
Jay Hov
 12 years ago '04        #258
Javon23 258 heat pts258
space
space
$45,564 | Props total: 7168 7168
again i say

concert tickets $40
regardless if fans booed
thats already more $$$ in 50's pocket
if i was 50 i could even care less if all the fans just up and left the concert
$$$ already made
 08-15-2005, 12:24 PM         #259
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kleft said:
yea yeap.. ^^

sounds like the crowd was basically testing him. he should've spit a quick freestyle off acapella or somethin.

yall n*ggas makin it seem like they was just clownin him. . 50 aint goin nowhere. he too deep in the game now. hahahahahahah

g-unit
ummm, if fifty could freestyle accapella maybe he would've, what he could've done was sung a hook accapella though, that sh*t would've been hot

and once again for you gulible G-Unit Groupies, first of all, Anger Management Tour is a corporate tour, and the corporation get's the majority of the money, probably around 70% of the sales (plus they're getting money for all the commercials and all the bullsh*t they show during the concert), because they pay for all the buses, fireworks, security, etc...... okay, so that leaves 30%, now, is 50 headlining the tour, ummm, kinda, him and Em share it, but i bet you Em gets more dough, so that's going to break down something like: Em - 15% 50 - 8% Lil Jon - 7%, I'm just guessing, then he has to split that 8% with everyone from G-Unit, right? well he should, i doubt he gives them what they deserve, but whatever, so really off each $100 ticket, 50 might get a $1 in his pocket, damn, he's caking, i love how you all swear 50 is the best business man this century, but really it's the Interscopes, the Mark Eckos, the Reeboks that run sh*t, he's an endorsment, they USE HIM to sell THEIR PRODUCT, it's not his product, you want to learn about a real rap moguls look at Jay and Dame, Puffy, Russell, Master P, those are the real business men who made themselves, they didn't have a guy in a suit to make it for them
 08-15-2005, 12:40 PM         #260
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
who are u to justify that that 90% is for idiots that DEFEND him? I think the 90% of the idiots are the ones that devote their time to hate on a man they've never met and r jealous of on the internet
I AM NOT JEALOUS OF HIM, fu*k HIM, THAT IS ALWAYS ALL OF YOU'RE ARGUMENTS, "50 IS RICH, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS" WHY CAN'T YOU COME UP WITH ANOTHER WAY TO DEFEND HIM, IS IT BECAUSE THAT'S IS ALL HE HAS GOING FOR HIM, IS MONEY AND ALBUM SALES, YEP, I HATE HIM BECAUSE HE IS AN EGOTISTICAL, HYPOCRITICAL, pu**y, WHO PUTS MORE EFFORT INTO LOOKING TOUGH THEN HE DOES INTO HIS RHYMES, I AM JEALOUS OF ABOUT EVERY RAPPER, THEY ALL HAVE MORE MONEY THEN ME, BUT I DON'T HATE THEM ALL, BECAUSE I DON'T HATE ON SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY HAVE MONEY, I WANT TO HAVE MONEY SOME DAY, WHY WOULD I HATE ON SOMEONE FOR THAT, THEY'RE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO HATE ON HIM, BUT YOU GROUPIES LIKE TO IMMAGINE WE HATE BECAUSE OF THE MONEY, BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN DEFEND THIS bi*ch, IS MONEY, DEFEND THE FACT THAT HE STARTS BEEF HE CAN'T FINISH, OR HOW ABOUT MORE THEN HALF THE sh*t THAT COMES OUT HIS MOUTH IS A LIE, DEFEND THAT
Home      

most viewed right now
Desiigner has an aneurysm during interview
37 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% #WoodWife Material
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Scientists have discovered a new link between sugar and tumor..
8 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
ELEX | Review Thread
9 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mitchell and Ness team sweatshirts
47 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
280 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
All New Audi A7 Sportback !! this sh-t is FIRE
45 comments
1 day ago