Aug 12 - 50 crying at ny show ????????????

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sumeet_Sahni
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside (New) Dave East x Beanie Sigel - The Real Is Back
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Bibby left the streets now enrolled in college for computer enginee..
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-14-2005, 03:44 PM         #241
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is finished... g-unit is finished... face the facts
 08-14-2005, 04:17 PM         #242
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i told yall the demise of gay unit was comin
the gunit d!ckriders refused to believe me
gunit will be finished by 2007 if not sooner
 08-14-2005, 04:24 PM         #243
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
How come we got alot of ppl on here talking about 50's a bi*ch and this and that but none of u broke mothafu*kers even went to the MSG show??

fu*k OUTTA HERE..I went to the one in Dallas...he did the same sh*t..except for he wasn't crying..and 50 was the headline of the fu*king show...matter fact everbody thought it was THE MASSACRE tour not the Anger Mangament tour...and I call bullsh*t on this article..because down below they stretch the truth on the Cham and Paul Wall beef..they know damn well they got that from Cham.com first and not Cham's mouth..

you n*ggas will believe nething..did nebody even go to the show..I seen 2 ppl say they went to 1 of the shows and he didn't cry..
Uhhh Radio Stations all over Dallas Kept babbling about the Anger Managment Tour, you'd hear DJ's all over every station say"Anger Managment Tour includes Eminem, Lil Jon & 50 Cent, ETC"

Everbody i knew wanted to see Eminem and Lil Jon...
 08-14-2005, 05:01 PM         #244
KrayzieBone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he dont got no room to be callin anyone a monkey lookin muthafu*ka, look as his big bucktooth gorilla a.ss.
 08-14-2005, 05:41 PM         #245
Tana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao.......
 11 years ago '04        #246
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,168 | Props total: 47 47
yo...n*ggas act like they didnt wanna see fifty....but if he didnt show...n*ggas woulda been wantin they money back....n*ggas gotta face it....yo this n*gga is on top cuz people is diggin him....the only way he gon fall iif hnobody feelin him anymore....its amazin how yall message board n*ggas think u are the whole world...and just because u dont like something it means nobody else is....foreal fifty is a.ss to me 2.....u eitha hte em or love em....and yall n*ggas hate him...thas helpin him the love is 2....the only way he gon dissappear is if n*ggas stop CARING

Last edited by Kap(Da)King; 08-14-2005 at 07:23 PM..
 08-14-2005, 07:34 PM         #247
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gunit should be kidnapped and k!lled
they are the worst thing ever to happen to the rap game
even worse than st louis rappers
 08-14-2005, 07:55 PM         #248
Doc Strange 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It may suprise most of you suburban Uncle Toms and Whiteboys, but the hood loves Eminem.
 11 years ago '04        #249
choppacity 
space
space
$799 | Props total: 1 1
 n2deep said:
they are the worst thing ever to happen to the rap game
even worse than st louis rappers
LOL.......... I don't know, that new chick from STL is the worst ever.
 08-14-2005, 08:56 PM         #250
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:thumbsdow

look at that, muthafu*ka cryin cuz no one clapped for a.ss.........

karma is a bi*ch, just like 50
 08-14-2005, 09:02 PM         #251
Richie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeadLy CombO 47 said:
iight i was at the concert in MSG and let me tell u how it was.....50 was on stage and people were juss kinda vibin not really goin crazy n yeah he did do those things.....and eminem came out and ROCKED the entire fu*kin place dude did so many damn songs.....he had everyone in there jumpin white people, black people, spanish people.......sh*t was crazy

wow i'd have to disagree with your eminem comments..eminem was fu*king wack to me wit the sh*t he came wit...performing sh*t like mockingbird? c'mon bro i dont wanna hear sh*t like dat at a hip hop concert..i did not get up for dude for any of his tracks, i went monday and i jus saw mad white people stand up for em. IMO 50 cent did a good job along wit gunit, i had a good time wit 50's performance...i even enjoyed lil jon and his peoples more then eminem. but thats sh*t my opinion....everyones intake is different so hey if u enjoyed the sh*t eminem performed..thas u
 08-15-2005, 03:01 AM         #252
PositionOfPower 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH @ n*ggas in this thread gettin d!ck wild at an article that has not circulated anything. Most of these fans were hoppin out they shoes when eminem came on, as the article said, so you look at this as a big part of 50's fan base?

Thread bout 50 cent not gettin cheered goes double digit pages...haha
 11 years ago '05        #253
hateitorloveit 
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
man i wish i was there.... where my G-unot shirt.... I did use to like him ... he started to make fu*kin stupid a.ss discions lost respect for the man ... and taking that shot a Nas is what did it for me..... cant take a shot at a legend if u not one... he get rich and big headed.... Nas never happened Nas never going to get booed ..free concerts for the fans thats showing respect for fans..
 08-15-2005, 09:19 AM         #254
Buck22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn...thats fu*ked and funny at the sametime if its true...
 11 years ago '05        #255
FR33YAY0 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 0 0
dood, I can talk in this thread! I was there... and that never really happen, the crowd wasnt hyped up... but by the end of the show they were! 50 never teared... and never cried. Stupid ppl on boxden.. always spreadin rumors and sh*t
 08-15-2005, 11:55 AM         #256
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dondatta said:
50 doesnt need ny .... i bet he only sold 200,000 copies in ny....new yorkers are d!ckriders and they would rather jock a south rapper than route for the hometown guy
you're probably right about the first part, but the second half of your statement is off base, they don't d!ckride; d!ckriding would be following suit, right? well if they're following suit then shouldn't they still like 50, and why does Jay and Nas still get love, even though they're not the new "trend"?

i'll tell you why, because new yorkers aren't d!ckriders, they're trendsetters, they form their own opinions, if they like something they like it, if they don't they don't, and they know when someone/things 15 minutes are up, and they recognize real, they don't just look at album sales and airplay, they look at the whole picture.

and they don't "jock a south rapper" because "it's what's hot in the streets(taxes)" or the new trend, they like them because they form an opinion, and they appreciate/like that artist, and NOONE should just route for the hometown guy
 08-15-2005, 12:00 PM         #257
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Strider said:
how dumb is that if they dont like him, why go to his shows then?
dumb fu*ks are giving him their money
smh
i keep forgetting 50 Cent is the only performer at this tour
 08-15-2005, 12:02 PM         #258
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lungs said:
whatever, 50 could go on MTV and say "fu*k NY" and still go 5x platinum on his next record
ummm, yea, probably not
 08-15-2005, 12:04 PM         #259
cdoyle456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tantalizing_t2 said:
can someone tell me who runs new york?
Jay Hov
 11 years ago '04        #260
Javon23 250 heat pts250
space
space
$44,578 | Props total: 5568 5568
again i say

concert tickets $40
regardless if fans booed
thats already more $$$ in 50's pocket
if i was 50 i could even care less if all the fans just up and left the concert
$$$ already made
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
75 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
86 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
123 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
121 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
143 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meeky mouse POSTING EMOTIONAL RANT!!!!
163 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
33 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
49 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy