Aug 12 - 50 crying at ny show ????????????

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wwf legend gail kim
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-13-2005, 10:23 PM         #221
BlazeDip5et 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
50 cent's entire fans are made up of young females and young males

and i mean young like 10-12 haha basically they dont know sh*t about good hip-hop so yea 50 is runnin the whole hip-pop scene but no one respects him in NY and never will becuz we know about the rattin plus the n*gga said "fuk new york" dude must have been smokin crack when he said that sh*t
this niggga knows excalty wat he is talkin bouttttttt
 08-14-2005, 12:52 AM         #222
SieveItUp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that is some funny sh*t if so
 11 years ago '05        #223
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1 1
man all you muther fu*kers can hate on 50....cause everybody bout his dam album...and hes a rich muther fu*ka....so they can say what they want...but dude is gonna sell no matter what...either way...so say what u gotta say
 11 years ago '04        #224
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
 PDA said:
..dude still made 1,000,000+ on ticket sales..

he aint goin no where

it just shows how stupid the 50 haters are..

pay 100+ TO GO SEE HIM IN CONCERT!
anger management is $100+???

my mans got tickets for the camden show he said decent seats , like 40 bucks a tickets...

they could nekkid girls on stage for the whole show and i still dunno if it'd be worth $100
 11 years ago '04        #225
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
 Secwrit23 said:
man all you muther fu*kers can hate on 50....cause everybody bout his dam album...and hes a rich muther fu*ka....so they can say what they want...but dude is gonna sell no matter what...either way...so say what u gotta say

mike jones...
 11 years ago '04        #226
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
did anyone really think he still had fans in ny?

i mean he did say fu*k the hood....

an last time i checked ny is THE hood
 08-14-2005, 09:23 AM         #227
topcontender 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Secwrit23 said:
calm down dude because money ain't everything........I'd prefer respect and my honor over green paper any day....once you die what's money good for...but the impression and memories you left behind will last forever
 08-14-2005, 09:34 AM         #228
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why the fu*k you think 50 said fu*k the hood? becuz the hood dont cop his sh*t, the hood dont respect him, he's a sellout all his fans are rich white surburban children... literally all of his fanbase is younger than 13
 08-14-2005, 09:53 AM         #229
finesse1272 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BreadNButta said:
God damn 122 posts damn 50 got lots of fans. Yo I know yall n*ggaz hating and sh*t but, yall dont know that ya'll actually luv this n*gga. Ya'll always talking bout 50 wack and sh*t but yall must like him cause yall take time out of yall day to write about him. I've seen u n*ggaz jump from ja to 50 to game then hate game to back on game then to nas d!ck. On the real I know half of yall n*ggaz on this site is nerds and computer gangstaz and this is the only way for ya'll to feel an all time high. Here's acouple of steps to f!ght yall addiction.

1. Take whom ever d!ck yall sucking on or ryding on out ya mouth or a.ss.
2. Get ya inhaler and breathe.
3. Stop ya support/love posts about people cause that hating sh*t just mean u love them even more bi*ches.
4. Please dont repeat yourselfs by jumping on the next hot things d!ck.

So let this be a lesson learned, dont jump out of character cause you wanna be like the next n*gga, follow what you believe. And the actual real n*ggaz on the BX you keep doing what yall be doing yall got my props.
***It's just music bi*ches**
Funny as Hell!!!
 11 years ago '04        #230
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
i love readin the gunit fan responses....

gives me a good laugh
 08-14-2005, 09:56 AM         #231
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DBlockinemOut said:
i love readin the gunit fan responses....

gives me a good laugh
same here... its kind of sad tho... they are brainwashed... very pathetic
 08-14-2005, 10:10 AM         #232
finesse1272 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Finestmp3z_com said:
You not making any sense.If n*ggas dont respect 50 why did they pay $100 to see his show? And if Fat Joe get so much respect in NY(which he does) why did he move? Because he wanted a better living that's why.Everybody always try to play 50 because he live in CT. He bought a big a$$ mansion over there(Tysons).He mad over $40 million last year.He suppose to buy a crib in Jamaica,Queens? In addition, everybody love Jay-Z. As soon as he got a lil bit of paper he bounced to jersey.Dont nobody try to play him for that.
The Force is strong with you son soon Jedi become you will LOL

This sh*t is funny as hell
 08-14-2005, 10:11 AM         #233
finesse1272 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CoryGunz said:
Lol If no one show me love I would have done some freestyle disses at the nearest Game supporter. and Left the stage.
Fifty can't freestyle
 08-14-2005, 10:17 AM         #234
HipnotiK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finesse1272 said:
The Force is strong with you son soon Jedi become you will LOL

This sh*t is funny as hell
the d!ckridin/groupie force??

like i said they didnt pay to see 50 cent, there was lots of other rappers at this concert including eminem, lil jon, and mad others
 08-14-2005, 11:17 AM         #235
finesse1272 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipnotiK said:
the d!ckridin/groupie force??

like i said they didnt pay to see 50 cent, there was lots of other rappers at this concert including eminem, lil jon, and mad others
d!ckrydin n*gga please yo duke had a good point I am definitely not a G unit fan Except for Lloyd banks kid is nice. But anyway if duke made a good point then so be it. You fu*king internet Gangster be k!lling me
 11 years ago '05        #236
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,675 | Props total: 0 0
GGGGGG G-NOT! haha game>50
 08-14-2005, 01:37 PM         #237
DeadLy CombO 47 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iight i was at the concert in MSG and let me tell u how it was.....50 was on stage and people were juss kinda vibin not really goin crazy n yeah he did do those things.....and eminem came out and ROCKED the entire fu*kin place dude did so many damn songs.....he had everyone in there jumpin white people, black people, spanish people.......sh*t was crazy
 08-14-2005, 01:39 PM         #238
n2deep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k them gunit f*g**ts
wouldnt miss them 1 bit if they k!lled each other
 08-14-2005, 01:44 PM         #239
PositionOfPower 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BOUNCER06 said:
GGGGGG G-NOT! haha game>50
Game ain't sh*t right now...Raps MVP? SMH...Raps Most Valuable pu**y.
 11 years ago '05        #240
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 3 3
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
GUNOT sounds so gay, please dont say that sh*t anymore.

But anyway. Rap is becoming one of the most fakest industries on the planet. People have to realize that Rap was never about the GANGSTAS in the past. Now rap blew the fu*k up and everyone wants to follow the gangsta path. I can respect 50 for one thing and thats continously keeping n*ggaz interested. No way im gonna give him any respect for his "TOUGHNESS", hes a fu*kin enterainer, doesnt anyone see that? 99% of RAP is entertainment, trying to get that money is the number one thing

And when did people start describing different rap fans respectable. LOL. This is by far the funniest sh*t ive ever seen. So the gangstas who bootleg his sh*t are RESPECTABLE, but the white kids who buy his sh*t with money are "NOT RESPECTABLE" fans. You have to be real dumb to say that sh*t. Rap is Entertainment. Fans are fans, there gonna like whatever is hot.

you're right on the money, entertainment is entertainment respected or not 50 is still gettin his papers and nobody cannot say anything about that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
237 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
240 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
166 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy