Image(s) inside GAME to Meeky Mouse "all good a week ago"
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ariel Winter In Sports Bra & Spandex Out & About In Los Angeles
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA I ain't know Shaq and Bill Walton had beef like this.
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside student fights teacher in class and gets chokeslammed by teachers aid
59 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #121
jayman4 
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 0 0
 fu*kWitMeNow said:
The fu*k were you thinking?

You know you're ghetto... When your wheels cost more than your ride.

And by the way, nothing bigger than 22's will ever look decent on a CAR. Maybe an SUV or truck.
amen to that...why not save the money and buy a better car

lmao!!! this is the silliest thing i've ever seen....i knew you had to be from the south...don't get mad at me i'm just stating my opinion and btw, i'm in a gs (on 20's, anything bigger would look crazy) so don't say i don't got no whip

Last edited by jayman4; 12-30-2005 at 02:49 PM..
 12-30-2005, 06:28 PM         #122
mcampbell2810 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MVN said:
looks stupid if u ask me
yea i dont think to highly of that whip neither
 12-30-2005, 08:06 PM         #123
TKO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*kWitMeNow said:
The fu*k were you thinking?

You know you're ghetto... When your wheels cost more than your ride.

you know that. you might be king of your hood with $1,500 rims on a $300 car, but anywhere else you'd get laughed off the road
 12-30-2005, 08:08 PM         #124
jgordo415@gmail 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that caprice is looking real icy....chrome out on the dub dueces
 12-30-2005, 08:10 PM         #125
DjXponent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks fake lol
 11 years ago '04        #126
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,507 | Props total: 3070 3070
 rshodunke said:
yeah, that style aint too popular up here in the midwest
Where in the Mid West you from?!?!

Well 24's ain't really that popular but you damn sure don't see a shortage in em.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 12-31-2005 at 11:28 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #127
thecuthroat 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,986 | Props total: 0 0
dam this thread is still alive yo,lol.... i appreciate all the hate and love i have gotten....best believe i aint drivin this up north cause i aint goin up north....cats up north hate on anything.....if i go anywhere its down south..there is nothing i need in new york or anywhere up that direction.....catch me bendin corners in florida and ga.....this is just my weekend toy, yall dont want me to post pics of my weekday luxury car on 22's......hate on.......
 12-31-2005, 07:26 PM         #128
samakaballer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd drive it everyday,, and i'd go buy some bolt on spin teks later ,, that'll make that some east coast ryders sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #129
Jdub80 
space
space
space
$239 | Props total: 0 0
I'm from the south and that's how they do it down here 4 real.
Peep that east coast ryders dvd ya'll see......u do need a spray on that pimpin
 01-01-2006, 10:33 PM         #130
Lemar_p 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude that looks terrible.
 01-01-2006, 11:21 PM         #131
master467 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
doesnt look to good homie..lol
 01-02-2006, 02:06 PM         #132
qnikes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t hot, and it will be alot betta when u get it painted and sh*t. ima bout to cop a 1970 Cadi. pearl blue wit white and blue leather interior. on the doors its white and at the arm rest and handles it has cadi spelt across in blue. the grills already done. it has Cadi carved out wit maryjuana leafs fallin down on it. it use to have 22's on it but he took em off and let me get it for $4300 ima cop it and put 26s on it. drop top it, lambo doors, and repaint it the same color as my old car which is dark blue wit one side changes to green and the other side changes purple wit silver flakes thru it that sh*t is fu*kin nasty. or i may do da snowman theme paint it black wit snowflakes fallin and on da back near da tail light have a snowman thuged out and change the grill to it says Snowman and other sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #133
Mex 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
 DADEBOY_305 said:
its clean you probably from the south and thats how we ride but the ones thats saying its ugly maybe from up north were they aint use to sh*t like that
i dunno there is this guy who used to live at my apartment complex he has a 94 caprice or somethin..one of those old school police cars..it was maroon and he put all this money into it and put it on 22 black chrome rims..that sh*t looked ugly to me...I try to keep the rims proportional to the car though..we all have our different taste though..I think the biggest I would go on my car personally (honda civic) is probably 16s or 17s
 01-04-2006, 03:27 PM         #134
BassDroppa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thecuthroat said:
First, thanks for the replys, but to all the cats hatin prolly aint even drivin.....the bigger the wheels the better, fuk outta here wit some 22'3 or 23's, i would give them sh*tts to my gurl......you aint sittin right unless you are on some 24's or better.....and yes, u do have to jump in there to get in it.....and the gurls are throwin pussi at me harder than ever.....callem clown shoes if u want, when u are in your SUV with your gurl and I pull up beside you sittin higher, dont get mad at her when she stares at me and wishes she was in my Heavy Chevy......

to the cat sayin i should juice it up and put 13's on it -- grow up mane, its 2005, not 1995

to the cat sayin "ugly as fu*k, youre a fu*kin moron" -- i understand yall are still hittin switches on them PG-13 inch wheels, so how I roll is beyond ya thinkin

to the cat sayin "fake pics... and like a normal dude... ITS UGLY ... u know that AINT a truck homie"....just a couple words for you, "SHUT THE FUK UP" ...tmann2001 knos this is my whip, he seen it before i got it lifted and after.....

bring on the hate, i love it
Real talk, but fo real, if you put some kandy on it, it will look way better.. its throwin ppl off because of the paint. Paint does a big diff.. Throw some kandy green or kandy blue on it or whatever color that's hot, or like a deep type paint, its a whole diff story, Feel me?; wide deep dish rim will do it even betta. Don't listen to the hate if u doin ya thang, put some mean paint on dat, all the jawn eyes on you. know what I'm sayin? deep dish will set it off much betta.
~1~. keep up the work.
 11 years ago '05        #135
jenai 10 heat pts10
space
space
$710 | Props total: 0 0
lol chalk n cheese man,not nice
 01-05-2006, 02:16 AM         #136
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thecuthroat said:
dam this thread is still alive yo,lol.... i appreciate all the hate and love i have gotten....best believe i aint drivin this up north cause i aint goin up north....cats up north hate on anything.....if i go anywhere its down south..there is nothing i need in new york or anywhere up that direction.....catch me bendin corners in florida and ga.....this is just my weekend toy, yall dont want me to post pics of my weekday luxury car on 22's......hate on.......
you can't say sh*t like that man, not that we hate on "anything" people do different sh*t in different areas. the midwest isn't into the same sh*t as you guys are. you'd hate on jsut as many things we do up here as you do down there. so don't you dare say that sh*t again man. it's all about where your raised. every culture and area has it's different preferences
one
GhosT
 11 years ago '04        #137
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,716 | Props total: 7 7
 thecutthroat said:
 GhosT said:
you can't say sh*t like that man, not that we hate on "anything" people do different sh*t in different areas. the midwest isn't into the same sh*t as you guys are. you'd hate on jsut as many things we do up here as you do down there. so don't you dare say that sh*t again man. it's all about where your raised. every culture and area has it's different preferences
one
GhosT
that is true, cause i am from florida and i do not like cars when they have 2 be lifted up to fit the rims or when the rims cost more than the car that doesn't make no since, i would rather ride clean and sit tuck with my rims, but everybody got they own style so its not hate people r just stating there opinions, if u r gonna get mad off of it then y post pics of it up for.
 01-05-2006, 07:46 PM         #138
Mackin_Yo_Chick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thecuthroat said:
Aight, I just got my box Chevy Caprice back out the shop on them 24's...I had to get it lifted to fit these wheels....Cats out here need to step their game up to 24's, 26's, and 28's.......We don't ride 22's or under around here.....Go Hard or Go Home is what we live by.....I aint done hookin this up by any means, got to put them true duals for the exhast next, then the E&G Classic Grille is coming after that.......Candy paint and a small block engine and I can relax for a while........let me know what yall think.......

you need to step YOUR game up get a better car. You drive a 1 g whip and you think your rich!
 02-14-2006, 12:10 PM         #139
Kstate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
F**k Everybody Hatin On Big Rims. That's What Itz All About!! We Put Big Rims On Cars To Make Em Sit Like Trucks, And Big Rims On Trucks So Everybody Look Up To Us!!!
 02-14-2006, 12:54 PM         #140
Armageddon2k7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
22's look better than 24's. I call 24's clown shoes. Take them clown shoes off. 22's look classy.
That's my style too. i like 22's nothing that i gotta jack the car up on. that joint look like a four wheeler. unless they ACTUALLY FIT or MODIFIED to FIT then im def not gonna like it.

Last edited by Armageddon2k7; 02-14-2006 at 06:29 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
195 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
79 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
233 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
80 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy