-PICS-MY '87 Caprice on 24's

most viewed right now
NFL Ray Lewis Tried to Troll Twitter Users & Gets DESTROYED
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Meek Mill "Ooouuuu" Studio Session
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-02-2005, 11:11 PM         #101
ILL-NoisE (CHI) 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really personally think those rims are horrible
needs a paint job but i read u said u gon get one so that should be good
but the rim design is horrible fam
 10-02-2005, 11:14 PM         #102
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not my style, i hate big a.ss rims on cars, they all look ugly as hell to me
one
GhosT
 10-02-2005, 11:17 PM         #103
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hotbeatz said:
u should have juiced it and put some 13's on it....but some people dont like lowriders i guess...
woo 13's yeahhhhhhhh sureeeeeee okayyyyyyyy anything u say........god u can have 24's and lower ya care than it'd be a lowrider was i the only one to pick up on this stupidness???
 11 years ago '04        #104
thecuthroat 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,986 | Props total: 0 0
 QBKinG said:
that sh*t looks goofy as fu*k...IMO, you should get ya weight up, invest in an SUV then throw on some 24's if thats what you like.

LOL...this n*gga doesnt even have anymore room to drop his ride cuz his treads will start touching the wheel wells..lmao!!
Mane my weight has been up......suv's need 26's or 28's......fuk i wanna drop my ride for??we ridin big round here....best believe i stand out harder if i was next to an suv on 24's.....like pac, all eyez on me......go hard or go home......
 10-03-2005, 01:43 AM         #105
Thistle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lowriders are hotter fu*k anyone knows that
 10-03-2005, 01:57 PM         #106
Loco_Wyte_Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, now dont u feel stupid posting up those pics that aint yours.... Now ive seen a couple caprice's on 22's, but not 1 looked that dumb
 11 years ago '05        #107
Killamike79 12 heat pts12
space
space
$25,062 | Props total: 5188 5188
not my steelz, but do your thing homeboy.
 11 years ago '05        #108
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 1834 1834
damn bro your rims worth more than your car. honestly your sh*t look like a fu*ked up tonka toy. no hate.
 10-14-2005, 06:35 PM         #109
$minor2Major$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do da damn thang! i aint into nothing bigger than 22'z on a car. but when you get your sh*t completed it will be a stunt mobile.

i would keep it in the garage till it's completed then it'll be time to stunt.

Last edited by $minor2Major$; 10-14-2005 at 06:36 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #110
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 107 107
u just need candy paint baby boy, the sneakers (rim's) is tight, but the outfit (paint) is wack.
 11 years ago '05        #111
tj_918 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
gotta have that b*tch sittin like a tonka truck... official like a ref wit a whistle.u might wanna throw some gliders on it. make it look like propellers on it
 11-19-2005, 06:51 PM         #112
Styles2k01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The sh*t look good to me its different anything you can do to a car,truck and motorcycle whatever you into is cool to make it stand out from other n*ggas some n*ggas like low riders some n*ggas big rims and some like to keep the sh*t simple.
props!!!!!
 11-22-2005, 04:01 AM         #113
ArtOfTheDunk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thistle said:
woo 13's yeahhhhhhhh sureeeeeee okayyyyyyyy anything u say........god u can have 24's and lower ya care than it'd be a lowrider was i the only one to pick up on this stupidness???
What was so stupid about it? small rims are part of the lowrider culture, you could get a car much lower to the on sum 13s rather than 22s anyday! (without major work)
 11 years ago '05        #114
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,224 | Props total: 7 7
 thecuthroat said:
First, thanks for the replys, but to all the cats hatin prolly aint even drivin.....the bigger the wheels the better, fuk outta here wit some 22'3 or 23's, i would give them sh*tts to my gurl......you aint sittin right unless you are on some 24's or better.....and yes, u do have to jump in there to get in it.....and the gurls are throwin pussi at me harder than ever.....callem clown shoes if u want, when u are in your SUV with your gurl and I pull up beside you sittin higher, dont get mad at her when she stares at me and wishes she was in my Heavy Chevy......

to the cat sayin i should juice it up and put 13's on it -- grow up mane, its 2005, not 1995

to the cat sayin "ugly as fu*k, youre a fu*kin moron" -- i understand yall are still hittin switches on them PG-13 inch wheels, so how I roll is beyond ya thinkin

to the cat sayin "fake pics... and like a normal dude... ITS UGLY ... u know that AINT a truck homie"....just a couple words for you, "SHUT THE FUK UP" ...tmann2001 knos this is my whip, he seen it before i got it lifted and after.....

bring on the hate, i love it

I'm from Pa fam yah shyt right it reminds me of my 84 regal. Jus get yah shyt painted u be straight fuk dem haters the whip coricas and shyt. Props
 11 years ago '05        #115
carden2 14 heat pts14
space
space
$12,808 | Props total: 248 248
aint nothin to step game up to. yah rims costed like 2 stacks if and the car worth bout 1500....now if yah throwin some classy lookin 24's maybe...but yah them ish look cheap as fu*k. i got 22's i aint fu*kin liftin my ish and sh*t to do that. step yah game up. buy a car worth more tha 20g...throw some rims worth over 6 stacks on there...then run game. i been on my grind....i give yah props for doin yah...but dont come in here runnin off yah lip cus actin like yah real cus you made 24's fit...

Last edited by carden2; 12-11-2005 at 07:37 PM..
 12-29-2005, 12:35 PM         #116
chevyridah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN FUK THA HATERS CUZ THAT sh*t IS TIGHT THATS HOW WE DO IT IN THE SOUF THEY AINT SEEN NOTHING YET THEM GA AND FLA BOYS RIDING ON 28'S ON CAPRICES AND DONK SO HOW YOU HATERS LOVE THAT. FOR ALL YOU HATERS THATS HATING ON THA BIG RIMS ON CHEVYS CAPRICES N IMPALAS THEN YALL SHOULD CHECK OUT EASTCOASTRIDES. 15'S AND SWITCHES IS OLD SCHOOL WE RIDE ON WHOLE DAYS DOWN HERE IN THE SOUF SO STEP YO GAME UP HATERS.
 12-30-2005, 11:30 AM         #117
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's an atrocity
 12-30-2005, 12:03 PM         #118
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of us aren't hating but jsut stating our opinions, and mine is that it looks retarted, we don't do big rims up here like that, plus im more into racing and you can't do that sh*t in racing. all i need is some 18" or 19" racing rims and i'm set. it's not always about bigger is better, depends on the application. and i just think that any car with anything bigger than 20's looks retarted. but i will put it this way if you drive up north you'll be laughed off the road.
one
GhosT
 11 years ago '05        #119
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,348 | Props total: 28 28
yeah, that style aint too popular up here in the midwest
 12-30-2005, 02:43 PM         #120
FuckWitMeNow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fu*k were you thinking?

You know you're ghetto... When your wheels cost more than your ride.

And by the way, nothing bigger than 22's will ever look decent on a CAR. Maybe an SUV or truck.
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
194 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Game Caught Frauding Yet again.:memedudehah:
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
70 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
43 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy