most viewed right now
Video inside Gucci Mane Reveals Why He Sold Young Thugís Contract
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-18-2005, 01:22 PM         #81
PharroahNemisis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whateva'z Ya Thang,...Keep Flickin oN These Dawg~Azz n*ggaz',....
 11 years ago '04        #82
offdaglassx2 
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 0 0
yeah do ya thang my boy .. im bout to upgrade my sh*t from 2's to 4's a candy lick and u'll be all the way en route.. no hate here folk
 09-18-2005, 08:47 PM         #83
mitemouse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah the cars ugly..not to be mean..but i ride the new chevy equinox sittin on 20s..clean a.ss fu*k with the laser blue paint and loaded...my sh*t came candy coated from the shop...it puts alot of ghetto beaters to sleep...it would definetly put your car to shame...people who ride these big wheels on ugly rust buckets to get attention is stupid as fu*k..go buy a better car with the money you put into them wheels..1500 for the car + 4500 for the wheels= nasty...
you might get looks from people but they aint thinkin nothing positive...
 11 years ago '04        #84
offdaglassx2 
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 0 0
 mitemouse said:
Yeah the cars ugly..not to be mean..but i ride the new chevy equinox sittin on 20s..clean a.ss fu*k with the laser blue paint and loaded...my sh*t came candy coated from the shop...it puts alot of ghetto beaters to sleep...it would definetly put your car to shame...people who ride these big wheels on ugly rust buckets to get attention is stupid as fu*k..go buy a better car with the money you put into them wheels..1500 for the car + 4500 for the wheels= nasty...
you might get looks from people but they aint thinkin nothing positive...

Boy know I have to change my paint (Oh Yeah)
Cuz that stock sh*t stank (Oh Yeah)

Baby - Oh Yeah
 09-18-2005, 10:17 PM         #85
mitemouse 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^go to a chevy dealer and look thru the lot and find the blue equinox that looks ten times better than stock..it also cost extra to get...blue and purple during the day..dark blue during the evening...black at night....yeah my stock paint stank..and then picture the truck with clean 20 in5 spoke chrom under it...if you saw it... you would be staring..
 09-19-2005, 04:41 AM         #86
jeremy1978 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's hard
 09-19-2005, 11:46 AM         #87
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Antman187 said:
yeah I got a note, no sense in living outside of my means you know. Far from broke but hell I ain't rich. Hell I ain't ashamed to drive a Neon. I got game I can drive what I want. I'm not a rest haven. I've had enough pu**y to last me a lifetime and probably yours. When you to a point in your life when fu*king numerous hoes get boring to you then you find someone that can cook and love you for you then you get married. Being that you probably have 5-8 kids out of wedlock you don't even take care of yo monkey a.ss wouldn't know nothing about that.... fugg you country a.ss bamas you n*ggas is trash, fuggin gold all in your mouf bref a stankin no job having pushin weed can't p!ss a clean test dumb a.ss n*ggas.... go watch BET or something. I'm not one of these lame a.ss cats on here best believe....
u kno i have 2 agree wit u on a lot of da sh*t u said in dis thread but dis last post jus made u sound ignant as fu*kin hell mane. bi*ch a.ss n*gga got da nerve to talk sh*t bout how us southern n*ggas live n reppin ohio??? is dis n*gga serious bi*ch come down here n get ran over by sum 24s n*gga.
 09-19-2005, 05:34 PM         #88
Muggz2005 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
would look better with some candy and before you say im hatin fu*k what you say mayne dont post sh*t if u dont want opinions
 11 years ago '04        #89
t-man20001 
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 0 0
 SmokeOne said:
u kno i have 2 agree wit u on a lot of da sh*t u said in dis thread but dis last post jus made u sound ignant as fu*kin hell mane. bi*ch a.ss n*gga got da nerve to talk sh*t bout how us southern n*ggas live n reppin ohio??? is dis n*gga serious bi*ch come down here n get ran over by sum 24s n*gga.
No doubt
 09-25-2005, 11:18 AM         #90
Mikey Names 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*t is k!lla son, Propz
 09-25-2005, 08:16 PM         #91
Young Chuck D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jybfan04 said:
erebody sh*tin on ur man ride..

but yea ur RICE slums tho mo....
hmm??
 11 years ago '05        #92
Dat_Nigga_Marv 
space
space
$330 | Props total: 0 0
All these n*ggas talkin bout ppl hatin cuz they from the north...plz shut up unless you been there, n*ggas in the D ride 24's too . Dats a clean box but the rims aint doin it no justice mugs is ugly and them thick a.ss tires don't help.
 09-29-2005, 11:49 AM         #93
Antdogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ooooooooooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeee dats wuts up!!!!!
 09-29-2005, 12:04 PM         #94
Killer9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
those are some BIG A$$ rimss.......holla back
 09-29-2005, 05:42 PM         #95
H0nk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a ugly car.. haha
 11 years ago '05        #96
raymondfrdrck 
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
how can you do that w/o fu*king up your transmission
 09-30-2005, 01:15 PM         #97
ThaGrimiestOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya, eitha paint is candy red or candy blue then it will be tite, maybe u raised it 2 high homie?
 11 years ago '05        #98
raymondfrdrck 
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
I think they look hard. them n*ggas from up north don't feel our culture and should stay up there. But you got alittle work to do but right now you doin it big
 11 years ago '04        #99
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,087 | Props total: 0 0
that sh*t looks goofy as fu*k...IMO, you should get ya weight up, invest in an SUV then throw on some 24's if thats what you like.

LOL...this n*gga doesnt even have anymore room to drop his ride cuz his treads will start touching the wheel wells..lmao!!

Last edited by QBKinG; 10-01-2005 at 02:51 PM..
 10-01-2005, 07:48 PM         #100
kam112481 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QBKinG said:
that sh*t looks goofy as fu*k...IMO, you should get ya weight up, invest in an SUV then throw on some 24's if thats what you like.

LOL...this n*gga doesnt even have anymore room to drop his ride cuz his treads will start touching the wheel wells..lmao!!

id rather have tha caprice on 24s then a suv......u pull up to a light next to a n*gga in a suburban on 24s and you sittin in a caprice on 24s,n*gga in tha burban cant do nuttin but hang his head,do it big my nig,i got 20s on my galant,you know we do it big down bottom

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by kam112481; 10-01-2005 at 07:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
21 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dave East - One Way ( Offical Video) .. Nas Has to Be Proud of him
43 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy