-PICS-MY '87 Caprice on 24's

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashley Olsen = Yes | Mary-Kate Olsen = No
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
100 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-14-2005, 06:32 PM         #61
katastrophy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
fake pics... and like a normal dude... ITS UGLY ... u know that AINT a truck homie.
Fake pics huh? You must haven't visited the south lately
 09-14-2005, 06:34 PM         #62
katastrophy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crossuova11 said:
Man put some 26'' on dat sh*t dawg den u ridin big and paint da car a candy color and change them rips put some blk rims on it wit a candy apple red dats fiya.
What he said that sh*t is decent but you need some paint and some better rims
 09-14-2005, 06:43 PM         #63
Greetings 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cool ride
 11 years ago '04        #64
silentstreetz 
space
space
$361 | Props total: 0 0
im really not feelin it... but what can i say if you feelin it then thats what it is... keep doin you ...
 11 years ago '04        #65
thecuthroat 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,986 | Props total: 0 0
 Antman187 said:
if you need that to get hoes then your game is not tight and the quality of women you get from that is not high either. Do you though. But them Rims, that's a down payment on a crib. Fugg all that If you ain't rollin this you ain't rollin shyt. Listening to Cash MOney and nem will get you broke.... you can barely turn the corners with that shyt. All that money on the rims and the engine is jack shyt. can't even take a trip on the highway, engine so shytty you can't leave the hood. Fugg that....

actually, i been hittin hoes and bread stacks is still rising everyday.....aint nobody broke over here.....i can turn corners all day.....still be hittin up all the major citys in this state......someone else said these were some old giovannas, fuk outa here.......not even made by them.....i got me a crib, i do this on the side chump......get ya weight up.......post your gay azz ride, bet you stilla teenager living with moms
 09-15-2005, 08:18 AM         #66
festa_roy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
off the chain
 11 years ago '04        #67
M1nze 
space
space
$5,725 | Props total: 9 9
looks ight...i would have chosen different rims tho
 11 years ago '04        #68
Antman187 
space
space
space
$852 | Props total: 33 33
 thecuthroat said:
actually, i been hittin hoes and bread stacks is still rising everyday.....aint nobody broke over here.....i can turn corners all day.....still be hittin up all the major citys in this state......someone else said these were some old giovannas, fuk outa here.......not even made by them.....i got me a crib, i do this on the side chump......get ya weight up.......post your gay azz ride, bet you stilla teenager living with moms

naw man I'm 29(Moved out from moms when I was 19), homeowner with a slick a.ss wife and a son. I got a 2003 Neon, who am I to say. I roll it to the wheels fall off establishing credit by paying a note. You a fake a.ss cat I can tell you that. Not too many dudes I know riding over 20 inches on a computer. half you bum a.ss bamas cant even turn on a computer let alone participate on a message board. Sit yo monkey a.ss down somewhere.

Last edited by Antman187; 09-15-2005 at 12:20 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #69
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,716 | Props total: 7 7
 Antman187 said:
naw man I'm 29(Moved out from moms when I was 19), homeowner with a slick a.ss wife and a son. I got a 2003 Neon, who am I to say. I roll it to the wheels fall off establishing credit by paying a note. You a fake a.ss cat I can tell you that. Not too many dudes I know riding over 20 inches on a computer. half you bum a.ss bamas cant even turn on a computer let alone participate on a message board. Sit yo monkey a.ss down somewhere.

yea i feel u on that 1, i would rather get my own house 1st and be on my own
 09-15-2005, 12:55 PM         #70
Dope_Fiend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, im from the north and also got a caprice and i dunno any n*ggaz who would say that sh*t aint lookin right....i mean once u paint ya chevy ur sh*ts gonna be lookin right...dont even listen to those hatin....paint ur sh*t and u gonna be doin it real big....
 11 years ago '04        #71
thecuthroat 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,986 | Props total: 0 0
 Antman187 said:

I am fake???i aint got to sit here and argue with your NEON driving res haven a$$....U still payin a note on that NEON? dam u broke as fuk....neon's are a girls car mane, i wouldnt have admitted that....i get on and get off the internet as fast as you saved your wife....i aint here to start nothing, just showing yall how us south cats ride...if you dont like it, sit yo res haven azz down somewhere..
 11 years ago '04        #72
NoLedge18720 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$23,570 | Props total: 1781 1781
ayo the whips tight like i said u just need to switch up them rims...they look like some suv rims...even without the paint it would look better. Im feeling the lift and the 24's just not the style of them rims. I see them on suvs all over philly
 11 years ago '04        #73
Antman187 
space
space
space
$852 | Props total: 33 33
 thecuthroat said:
I am fake???i aint got to sit here and argue with your NEON driving res haven a$$....U still payin a note on that NEON? dam u broke as fuk....neon's are a girls car mane, i wouldnt have admitted that....i get on and get off the internet as fast as you saved your wife....i aint here to start nothing, just showing yall how us south cats ride...if you dont like it, sit yo res haven azz down somewhere..

yeah I got a note, no sense in living outside of my means you know. Far from broke but hell I ain't rich. Hell I ain't ashamed to drive a Neon. I got game I can drive what I want. I'm not a rest haven. I've had enough pu**y to last me a lifetime and probably yours. When you to a point in your life when fu*king numerous hoes get boring to you then you find someone that can cook and love you for you then you get married. Being that you probably have 5-8 kids out of wedlock you don't even take care of yo monkey a.ss wouldn't know nothing about that.... fugg you country a.ss bamas you n*ggas is trash, fuggin gold all in your mouf bref a stankin no job having pushin weed can't p!ss a clean test dumb a.ss n*ggas.... go watch BET or something. I'm not one of these lame a.ss cats on here best believe....
 09-16-2005, 12:20 AM         #74
Pitts Gunna 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man homie,thats a little to much.Try sittin it on some 22's instead.....
 11 years ago '05        #75
JRYANR301 
space
space
$289 | Props total: 0 0
 MVN said:
looks stupid if u ask me

lol @ dude.... it looks stupid because ur profile clearly says...: Reppin' P H I L A .....

ya'll dont know sh*t bout ridin clean in philly..... what ya'll ride in LUMINAS, BUICKS and BONNIES.... those aint real hood cars n*gga....

and to cuz who got the 87 'price on 24's that sh*t hot home.... put some candy paint on that thang and get some better lookin rims...

*and errybody remember... its the car that mattters not the rims

Last edited by JRYANR301; 09-16-2005 at 09:21 AM..
 09-16-2005, 04:01 PM         #76
pax2000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its nice. That paint job would really help it out though.
 09-16-2005, 04:26 PM         #77
BX Resident 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is so weak n*ggaz'll but dubs on anything nowadays
 09-17-2005, 02:14 PM         #78
v8thegreat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man...do you...we aint all got rapper..money so do what u do....save up and change the paint...ryde it..candy...yea dig......but to me...a ryde a ryde...you on them big ones ,rolin ol'skool...so hang out the window...and holla at sum hoes fa me too...lol...
 11 years ago '04        #79
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,549 | Props total: 31 31
 DADEBOY_305 said:
its clean you probably from the south and thats how we ride but the ones thats saying its ugly maybe from up north were they aint use to sh*t like that
i'm from the south, and i think that sh*t is stupid as hell...need a step ladder to get in a car, makes no sense, and that doesn't look good. 24s on a suv look good, not a car.

*edit* and if you wanna talk sh*t about whips...you really don't wanna go there...cuz i'm rollin stock...but if we compare cars...i bet you i'm ridin much harder...lol...

Last edited by Myworld82; 09-17-2005 at 02:47 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #80
StreetPlug 
space
space
space
$247 | Props total: 0 0
i say get it squirted & sum better rims & u good...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
164 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
172 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
69 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA If these careers ended today, are any HOF worthy?
114 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 27 - Devastating video reveals how the undecided reacted to Trump’s..
47 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy