squad up!

-PICS-MY '87 Caprice on 24's

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 13 years ago '04        #51
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,997 | Props total: 399 399
I am from the south, i am not hating 2 me that looks crazy, but 2 me i would rather ride clean and tuck with a drop, instead of puttin it on some 24's and all that, to me ridin clean beats ridin like that anyday, like comin through with a lexus ls 430 tucked on some 22's or in a Bmw 760IL dropped on some 20's or 22's whateva fits without having it lifted. But yea do ur thing, and get that candy paint on it would set it off.

Last edited by stay alert; 09-14-2005 at 12:21 PM..

13 years ago '04        #52
stay alert 
space
space
space
 Nutty2003 said
but why the rims have to cost more than the ride?? up north, if your car ain't worth more than the rims then you don't buy the rims
exactly, good point, but i know alot of n*ggas that have it the other way around

13 years ago '04        #53
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,906 | Props total: 89 89
only thing u need is a pain job

n*ggas hatin dont know how we do it down south

09-14-2005, 12:33 PM         #54
kaitoww 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea...dude is sittin on them grown men...i got me an accord, and 24's wouldnt look right for my whip. imma prolly throw some 18's or somethin on that hoe....ill be sittin them young men.

13 years ago '05        #55
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 4 4
Its Hard To Me. You Supposed To Throw Wheels Like That On Box Chevys

13 years ago '04        #56
Antman187 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 86 86
if you need that to get hoes then your game is not tight and the quality of women you get from that is not high either. Do you though. But them Rims, that's a down payment on a crib. Fugg all that If you ain't rollin this you ain't rollin shyt. Listening to Cash MOney and nem will get you broke.... you can barely turn the corners with that shyt. All that money on the rims and the engine is jack shyt. can't even take a trip on the highway, engine so shytty you can't leave the hood. Fugg that....

Last edited by Antman187; 09-14-2005 at 02:33 PM..

09-14-2005, 02:46 PM         #57
holmes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u gonna do that cut out a big a.ss wheel well and lower it

13 years ago '04        #58
Bygdogg 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
them rims aint hittin

13 years ago '05        #59
bayryda 
space
space
space
$2,748 | Props total: 46 46
Its coo for one of them joints id just get a lower profile tire but with them its either hate em or love em

Last edited by bayryda; 09-14-2005 at 04:43 PM..

13 years ago '04        #60
NoLedge18720 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$29,259 | Props total: 9373 9373
sh*t could be sick even with the lift but those rims need to go...They look like the joints i see on all the tahoes around here

09-14-2005, 06:32 PM         #61
katastrophy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said
fake pics... and like a normal dude... ITS UGLY ... u know that AINT a truck homie.
Fake pics huh? You must haven't visited the south lately

09-14-2005, 06:34 PM         #62
katastrophy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crossuova11 said
Man put some 26'' on dat sh*t dawg den u ridin big and paint da car a candy color and change them rips put some blk rims on it wit a candy apple red dats fiya.
What he said that sh*t is decent but you need some paint and some better rims

09-14-2005, 06:43 PM         #63
Greetings 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cool ride

13 years ago '04        #64
silentstreetz 
space
space
$368 | Props total: 0 0
im really not feelin it... but what can i say if you feelin it then thats what it is... keep doin you ...

13 years ago '04        #65
thecuthroat 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 10 10
 Antman187 said
if you need that to get hoes then your game is not tight and the quality of women you get from that is not high either. Do you though. But them Rims, that's a down payment on a crib. Fugg all that If you ain't rollin this you ain't rollin shyt. Listening to Cash MOney and nem will get you broke.... you can barely turn the corners with that shyt. All that money on the rims and the engine is jack shyt. can't even take a trip on the highway, engine so shytty you can't leave the hood. Fugg that....

actually, i been hittin hoes and bread stacks is still rising everyday.....aint nobody broke over here.....i can turn corners all day.....still be hittin up all the major citys in this state......someone else said these were some old giovannas, fuk outa here.......not even made by them.....i got me a crib, i do this on the side chump......get ya weight up.......post your gay azz ride, bet you stilla teenager living with moms

09-15-2005, 08:18 AM         #66
festa_roy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
off the chain

13 years ago '04        #67
M1nze 
space
space
$5,774 | Props total: 124 124
looks ight...i would have chosen different rims tho

13 years ago '04        #68
Antman187 
space
space
 thecuthroat said
actually, i been hittin hoes and bread stacks is still rising everyday.....aint nobody broke over here.....i can turn corners all day.....still be hittin up all the major citys in this state......someone else said these were some old giovannas, fuk outa here.......not even made by them.....i got me a crib, i do this on the side chump......get ya weight up.......post your gay azz ride, bet you stilla teenager living with moms

naw man I'm 29(Moved out from moms when I was 19), homeowner with a slick a.ss wife and a son. I got a 2003 Neon, who am I to say. I roll it to the wheels fall off establishing credit by paying a note. You a fake a.ss cat I can tell you that. Not too many dudes I know riding over 20 inches on a computer. half you bum a.ss bamas cant even turn on a computer let alone participate on a message board. Sit yo monkey a.ss down somewhere.

Last edited by Antman187; 09-15-2005 at 12:20 PM..

13 years ago '04        #69
stay alert 
space
space
space
 Antman187 said
naw man I'm 29(Moved out from moms when I was 19), homeowner with a slick a.ss wife and a son. I got a 2003 Neon, who am I to say. I roll it to the wheels fall off establishing credit by paying a note. You a fake a.ss cat I can tell you that. Not too many dudes I know riding over 20 inches on a computer. half you bum a.ss bamas cant even turn on a computer let alone participate on a message board. Sit yo monkey a.ss down somewhere.

yea i feel u on that 1, i would rather get my own house 1st and be on my own

09-15-2005, 12:55 PM         #70
Dope_Fiend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t, im from the north and also got a caprice and i dunno any n*ggaz who would say that sh*t aint lookin right....i mean once u paint ya chevy ur sh*ts gonna be lookin right...dont even listen to those hatin....paint ur sh*t and u gonna be doin it real big....

13 years ago '04        #71
thecuthroat 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,988 | Props total: 10 10
 Antman187 said

I am fake???i aint got to sit here and argue with your NEON driving res haven a$$....U still payin a note on that NEON? dam u broke as fuk....neon's are a girls car mane, i wouldnt have admitted that....i get on and get off the internet as fast as you saved your wife....i aint here to start nothing, just showing yall how us south cats ride...if you dont like it, sit yo res haven azz down somewhere..

13 years ago '04        #72
NoLedge18720 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$29,259 | Props total: 9373 9373
ayo the whips tight like i said u just need to switch up them rims...they look like some suv rims...even without the paint it would look better. Im feeling the lift and the 24's just not the style of them rims. I see them on suvs all over philly

13 years ago '04        #73
Antman187 
space
space
 thecuthroat said
I am fake???i aint got to sit here and argue with your NEON driving res haven a$$....U still payin a note on that NEON? dam u broke as fuk....neon's are a girls car mane, i wouldnt have admitted that....i get on and get off the internet as fast as you saved your wife....i aint here to start nothing, just showing yall how us south cats ride...if you dont like it, sit yo res haven azz down somewhere..

yeah I got a note, no sense in living outside of my means you know. Far from broke but hell I ain't rich. Hell I ain't ashamed to drive a Neon. I got game I can drive what I want. I'm not a rest haven. I've had enough pu**y to last me a lifetime and probably yours. When you to a point in your life when fu*king numerous hoes get boring to you then you find someone that can cook and love you for you then you get married. Being that you probably have 5-8 kids out of wedlock you don't even take care of yo monkey a.ss wouldn't know nothing about that.... fugg you country a.ss bamas you n*ggas is trash, fuggin gold all in your mouf bref a stankin no job having pushin weed can't p!ss a clean test dumb a.ss n*ggas.... go watch BET or something. I'm not one of these lame a.ss cats on here best believe....

09-16-2005, 12:20 AM         #74
Pitts Gunna 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man homie,thats a little to much.Try sittin it on some 22's instead.....

13 years ago '05        #75
JRYANR301 
space
space
$291 | Props total: 0 0
 MVN said
looks stupid if u ask me

lol @ dude.... it looks stupid because ur profile clearly says...: Reppin' P H I L A .....

ya'll dont know sh*t bout ridin clean in philly..... what ya'll ride in LUMINAS, BUICKS and BONNIES.... those aint real hood cars n*gga....

and to cuz who got the 87 'price on 24's that sh*t hot home.... put some candy paint on that thang and get some better lookin rims...

*and errybody remember... its the car that mattters not the rims

Last edited by JRYANR301; 09-16-2005 at 09:21 AM..

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P Diddy and Cassie call it quits
48 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton
46 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Kim Kardashian, damn you to hell... why you keep teasing me
30 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Breaking: Select High school Prospects can be offered 125,000 to play in N..
109 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Only 3 rappers went plat in the 90's, 00's and 10's
28 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside CHEROKEE D ASS is RAWNOPULLOUT status PT 2 (BX THOTTY CLASSICS)
18 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Say what you will but Joe Budden is taking back the Hip Hop culture from the u..
61 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Gronk Who? George Kittle the new TE
29 comments
46 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
136 comments
13 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine posing with the guy he choked out
36 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA "LeBron James Wants to Play with Damian Lillard"
40 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - NYP: Suspect in Jamal Khashoggi Case Killed in Car Accident
37 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Halloween is cancelled, we already have a winner
10 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 2.5 Million Black Men Are In The Upper Class.
16 comments
1 hour ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Vince Carter will be on the warriors by February
55 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B declares she's got fat bi-ch pus-y
13 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Butt Lifts for Likes: The Instagram Booty Effect
22 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - BREAKING NEWS: Trump threatens to close Southern border over immigrat..
48 comments
1 hour ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Narcos: Mexico Official Trailer
18 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Worst Horror Movie Ever Made
7 comments
2 hours ago
@movies
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Sewer
sammcc30
realgunta
thegoldenhero
Mr Scaramucci
Hurtbro
DrizzyStan06
Blaffy
Kliq
Mike T
Top 10 most slapped recently
micropave
TomDick&Harry
two-face
Txheat
Cait
Kliq
ahonui06
North Face
sammcc30
Laron Artest

most viewed right now
online now  64
Image(s) inside The wall
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  38
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
199 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  34
“My life was saved by a white man. I don’t know what racism is”
162 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Arab whyte PAWG does the sexiest squats ever - Ohhhhhh lawdddd!!!
49 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
204 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Vicky got them thunda thighs
80 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy