Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
220 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
27 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
Nutty2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 0 0
i dunno man, definately not my style, seems like it's one of them remote control numbers that climbs curbs n sh*t. but can't hate for puttin 24's on anything. but why the rims have to cost more than the ride?? up north, if your car ain't worth more than the rims then you don't buy the rims
 08-17-2005, 10:49 PM         #42
samakaballer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you wouldn't be hatin that car if it got candy paint new gucci interior ,, dvd screens everywhere ,, man it can be fixed up so nice,, i sorta wish i bought a bucket so i could spend all my money on fixing it up ,, but i woulda got paint job first thing before rimz ,, it looks good with the rimz but i had to laugh at these fake fools next to me in a rusty a.ss box chevy with spinners ,, no ac mean muggin,, like bi*ch get outta here andi had to hit that throwback pastor troy on my cd deck and roll the windows down and go to that song represntin and let it play out "" SAYIN U GRINDIN AND THAT U DRIVIN CHEVY'S,, NO AC, PLAYBOY U LOOKIN SWEATY"
 08-17-2005, 10:59 PM         #43
STR8FLAME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a swing.......and a miss
 11 years ago '04        #44
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,458 | Props total: 3013 3013
hmmm,
Them 4's you riding on but they don't that box chevy no justice at all kinfolk...
That's them old Giovanna's ain't they?
I'd flip them for a something with a mushmouth (a big lip)
But go ahead and finish painting it up and getting ya engine and drivetrain and exhaust...ya sh*t is dope homie

oh and aint nothing wrong with low riders dog....they get broads to peel panties just as quick
 08-19-2005, 10:55 AM         #45
kleft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samakaballer said:
you wouldn't be hatin that car if it got candy paint new gucci interior ,, dvd screens everywhere ,, man it can be fixed up so nice,, i sorta wish i bought a bucket so i could spend all my money on fixing it up ,, but i woulda got paint job first thing before rimz ,, it looks good with the rimz but i had to laugh at these fake fools next to me in a rusty a.ss box chevy with spinners ,, no ac mean muggin,, like bi*ch get outta here andi had to hit that throwback pastor troy on my cd deck and roll the windows down and go to that song represntin and let it play out "" SAYIN U GRINDIN AND THAT U DRIVIN CHEVY'S,, NO AC, PLAYBOY U LOOKIN SWEATY"
lolol

props
 11 years ago '05        #46
HipHopsDyin' 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
ahahaha monster caprice
 11 years ago '05        #47
Gian08 
space
space
space
$393 | Props total: 4 4
I LIKE THAT CHEVY MAN DO WAT U DO HOOK U THE PAINT :banghead:
 09-13-2005, 05:58 PM         #48
holmes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn 24's is too big
 11 years ago '04        #49
hotboy251 1 heat pts
space
space
$657 | Props total: 2 2
Tires to fat look like they came off a SUV stick them low pros on it
 09-14-2005, 06:19 AM         #50
Connections 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont mind that sh*t....get the bi*ch re sprayed and you will be riding clean...

i seen them east coast ryders peeps and that sh*ts nice....

but yeah its something different, i dont mind it...I wouldnt say its ugly..it looks pretty tight...just your choice of rims is a bit of man but who cares at least your riding on 24s ...I can only cut it for these 18s but at least im 17 :D
 11 years ago '04        #51
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,716 | Props total: 7 7
I am from the south, i am not hating 2 me that looks crazy, but 2 me i would rather ride clean and tuck with a drop, instead of puttin it on some 24's and all that, to me ridin clean beats ridin like that anyday, like comin through with a lexus ls 430 tucked on some 22's or in a Bmw 760IL dropped on some 20's or 22's whateva fits without having it lifted. But yea do ur thing, and get that candy paint on it would set it off.

Last edited by stay alert; 09-14-2005 at 12:21 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #52
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,716 | Props total: 7 7
 Nutty2003 said:
but why the rims have to cost more than the ride?? up north, if your car ain't worth more than the rims then you don't buy the rims
exactly, good point, but i know alot of n*ggas that have it the other way around
 11 years ago '04        #53
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,835 | Props total: 15 15
only thing u need is a pain job

n*ggas hatin dont know how we do it down south
 09-14-2005, 12:33 PM         #54
kaitoww 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea...dude is sittin on them grown men...i got me an accord, and 24's wouldnt look right for my whip. imma prolly throw some 18's or somethin on that hoe....ill be sittin them young men.
 11 years ago '05        #55
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,309 | Props total: 0 0
Its Hard To Me. You Supposed To Throw Wheels Like That On Box Chevys
 11 years ago '04        #56
Antman187 
space
space
space
$852 | Props total: 33 33
if you need that to get hoes then your game is not tight and the quality of women you get from that is not high either. Do you though. But them Rims, that's a down payment on a crib. Fugg all that If you ain't rollin this you ain't rollin shyt. Listening to Cash MOney and nem will get you broke.... you can barely turn the corners with that shyt. All that money on the rims and the engine is jack shyt. can't even take a trip on the highway, engine so shytty you can't leave the hood. Fugg that....

Last edited by Antman187; 09-14-2005 at 02:33 PM..
 09-14-2005, 02:46 PM         #57
holmes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u gonna do that cut out a big a.ss wheel well and lower it
 11 years ago '04        #58
Bygdogg 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
them rims aint hittin
 11 years ago '05        #59
bayryda 
space
space
space
$2,737 | Props total: 30 30
Its coo for one of them joints id just get a lower profile tire but with them its either hate em or love em

Last edited by bayryda; 09-14-2005 at 04:43 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #60
NoLedge18720 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$23,551 | Props total: 1769 1769
sh*t could be sick even with the lift but those rims need to go...They look like the joints i see on all the tahoes around here
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
132 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
84 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
128 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
221 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Disconnect for Free
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
175 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy