-PICS-MY '87 Caprice on 24's

most viewed right now
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
why jim jones keep taunting 50 about traingin camp ?
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside student fights teacher in class and gets chokeslammed by teachers aid
82 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME to Meeky Mouse "all good a week ago"
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
26386 pageviews
147 comments

thecuthroat 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,986 | Props total: 0 0
-PICS-MY '87 Caprice on 24's

Aight, I just got my box Chevy Caprice back out the shop on them 24's...I had to get it lifted to fit these wheels....Cats out here need to step their game up to 24's, 26's, and 28's.......We don't ride 22's or under around here.....Go Hard or Go Home is what we live by.....I aint done hookin this up by any means, got to put them true duals for the exhast next, then the E&G Classic Grille is coming after that.......Candy paint and a small block engine and I can relax for a while........let me know what yall think.......

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

147 comments for "-PICS-MY '87 Caprice on 24's"

11 years ago '04        #2
MVN 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,283 | Props total: 0 0
looks stupid if u ask me
 08-12-2005, 09:38 AM         #3
a smelly bear 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ugly as fu*k, youre a fu*kin moron
 08-12-2005, 10:18 AM         #4
authentic354 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ugly & trust me im not hating!!!!!
 08-12-2005, 10:20 AM         #5
hotbeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u should have juiced it and put some 13's on it....but some people dont like lowriders i guess...
 11 years ago '05        #6
DADEBOY_305 
space
space
space
$212 | Props total: 0 0
its clean you probably from the south and thats how we ride but the ones thats saying its ugly maybe from up north were they aint use to sh*t like that
 11 years ago '04        #7
JayR04 107 heat pts107
space
space
$8,733 | Props total: 1505 1505
dont really like tha rims. i woulda got somethin with a lip. but it will prolly look good after u paint it
 11 years ago '05        #8
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,400 | Props total: 144 144
fake pics... and like a normal dude... ITS UGLY ... u know that AINT a truck homie.
 11 years ago '05        #9
SeiloDeluxe 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
wit some candy paint i think this whip might look tight aus fu*k. btw remove this little things above the windows....dunno what theyre called
 11 years ago '04        #10
JGothoz 2 heat pts
space
space
$548 | Props total: 5 5
heavy chevy's
 08-12-2005, 12:57 PM         #11
Fuzz420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doin it big............

Sittin right, got it lifted not too much gap on the lift and bewteen the tires.Get the candy paint,350 and exhaust and the grill and ur sittin right.Do u got shove.If not u need like 4 12's cause i know u got the trunk. n*ggaz sayin its ugly must be from the north cause i see box chevys all day on them thangz and 70% of them dont sit right.........
 11 years ago '04        #12
adm 
space
space
space
$136 | Props total: 0 0
Nice ride.
 08-12-2005, 01:33 PM         #13
AU1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think you need maybe some 22s or 23s cuz it's sittin so high. You got to jump to get in there. But it's your car. You don't got to listen to anybody get what you like.
 08-12-2005, 02:05 PM         #14
DJLow2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love that look. But I really ain't feelin the rims you picked.
 11 years ago '04        #15
t-man20001 
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 0 0
thats my boy thecuthroat that chevy is the sh*t thats how we doin it in N.C. fuk tha haters
 11 years ago '04        #16
thecuthroat 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,986 | Props total: 0 0
First, thanks for the replys, but to all the cats hatin prolly aint even drivin.....the bigger the wheels the better, fuk outta here wit some 22'3 or 23's, i would give them sh*tts to my gurl......you aint sittin right unless you are on some 24's or better.....and yes, u do have to jump in there to get in it.....and the gurls are throwin pussi at me harder than ever.....callem clown shoes if u want, when u are in your SUV with your gurl and I pull up beside you sittin higher, dont get mad at her when she stares at me and wishes she was in my Heavy Chevy......

to the cat sayin i should juice it up and put 13's on it -- grow up mane, its 2005, not 1995

to the cat sayin "ugly as fu*k, youre a fu*kin moron" -- i understand yall are still hittin switches on them PG-13 inch wheels, so how I roll is beyond ya thinkin

to the cat sayin "fake pics... and like a normal dude... ITS UGLY ... u know that AINT a truck homie"....just a couple words for you, "SHUT THE FUK UP" ...tmann2001 knos this is my whip, he seen it before i got it lifted and after.....

bring on the hate, i love it
 08-12-2005, 04:05 PM         #17
Fuzz420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thecuthroat said:
First, thanks for the replys, but to all the cats hatin prolly aint even drivin.....the bigger the wheels the better, fuk outta here wit some 22'3 or 23's, i would give them sh*tts to my gurl......you aint sittin right unless you are on some 24's or better.....and yes, u do have to jump in there to get in it.....and the gurls are throwin pussi at me harder than ever.....callem clown shoes if u want, when u are in your SUV with your gurl and I pull up beside you sittin higher, dont get mad at her when she stares at me and wishes she was in my Heavy Chevy......

to the cat sayin i should juice it up and put 13's on it -- grow up mane, its 2005, not 1995

to the cat sayin "ugly as fu*k, youre a fu*kin moron" -- i understand yall are still hittin switches on them PG-13 inch wheels, so how I roll is beyond ya thinkin

to the cat sayin "fake pics... and like a normal dude... ITS UGLY ... u know that AINT a truck homie"....just a couple words for you, "SHUT THE FUK UP" ...tmann2001 knos this is my whip, he seen it before i got it lifted and after.....

bring on the hate, i love it

Man thats real talk................. :applause: :applause: :applause:
 08-12-2005, 07:56 PM         #18
crossuova11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man put some 26'' on dat sh*t dawg den u ridin big and paint da car a candy color and change them rips put some blk rims on it wit a candy apple red dats fiya.
 11 years ago '04        #19
<the takeova> 
space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 0 0
its ight but 4 real its ova the top my nig it dont look rite to have it sittin that hight ya dig u can have big boi rims just make sure it fits the car

Last edited by <the takeova>; 08-12-2005 at 08:25 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #20
dat_boi_tj 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,031 | Props total: 143 143
looks like somethin' on hotghettomess.com...but i cant hate, because i cant afford any 24's
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
201 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
82 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
246 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
182 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy