squad up!

Aug 8 - White Mob Beats Black man with Bats and Iron Pipe

sponsored links

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 13 years ago '05        #91
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,922 | Props total: 346 346
yea this stuff happens all the time everywhere...shouldnt happen but does.

08-13-2005, 10:18 AM         #92
whatitishoe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
racism is growing more and more by the minute. i'm tellin you we can ignore this if we like til one day its you getting your brains beat in. i bet that dude didn't leave the house expecting this to happen and neither will you.

08-13-2005, 11:03 AM         #93
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whatitishoe said
racism is growing more and more by the minute. i'm tellin you we can ignore this if we like til one day its you getting your brains beat in. i bet that dude didn't leave the house expecting this to happen and neither will you.
thank you exactly, there is no excuse for this type of sh*t no matter what race he was...

13 years ago '04        #94
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,908 | Props total: 3067 3067
This ain't the first time I've seen a black dude get beat by some white dudes in Brooklyn.

08-13-2005, 02:46 PM         #95
kleft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said
I like how some of yall dumbasses are posting all these stats and articles about whites getting jumped by blacks

Why are you defending this group of people? Point is a group of people jumping somebody and screaming racial slurs is fu*ked up period...

And real talk white people always say the racist times of the 60s are dead but sh*t like this shows that racism to all races is still alive and making excuses makes that sh*t worse....

exactly...

13 years ago '05        #96
brothermanifest 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
 dasill said
i hope ur mother dies.....just fair that u suffer for the lack of brain power ur little mind cant put out...if u are not part of the resolution ur part of the problem...meaning if u aint about unity ur about the down fall of peace within races....i dont see 1 race k!lling another murder or racsism ....i see it as genosicde..believe it or not white people and black people have alot in common for all ur close minded fu*kers...

i dont see colors or race i see stupidity and its people like u that need to be beat with bats by a mob of idiots like ur self...

lol ^^ this fu*ker. Come see me about that. Im in Richmond all day everyday. Catch a train catch a plane. Either way you can come catch this a.ss whipping. Nat Turner style. Tis not a game. You need directions? Come to Happily Natural Day with that bs on August 27th get tore down something terrible. This is an open invite for all you racist mofo's defending these white nazi mofos. Put your money where ya mouth is.

13 years ago '05        #97
danny|M 8 heat pts
space
space
$36,659 | Props total: 3209 3209
in Brooklyn? sh*t in my neighborhood u'd be shot if u waz tha Mob beatin on a black man...sh*t I alwayz carry sumthin on me when walkin thru BK...sh*t it mite be my hometown but I kno what ppl live there...u'd have 2 be a dumbass n*gga or just a realy c*cky n*gga 2 do that sh*t...

13 years ago '05        #98
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,456 | Props total: 5407 5407
fu*k you ya damn e-thug. Don't get mad. Afrikans owe Europeans a mean a.ss whipping & you know it. You live in Oklamhoma, no black people ever pulled a Tulsa on white communities. As far as I'm concerne there is no unity. See me in Richmond 8/27/05.
lol ^^ this fu*ker. Come see me about that. Im in Richmond all day everyday. Catch a train catch a plane. Either way you can come catch this a.ss whipping. Nat Turner style. Tis not a game. You need directions? Come to Happily Natural Day with that bs on August 27th get tore down something terrible. This is an open invite for all you racist mofo's defending these white nazi mofos. Put your money where ya mouth is.
^^^ ME BEING ABOUT UNITY IS REALY TRYING TO BE A E THUG BUT UR TALKIN BOUT COME AND SEE ME BLAH BLAH BLAH...UR A DIPsh*t STOP TRYING TO PLAY HARD ON THE NET U fu*kIN MEAT BANGER...KEEP TALKIN AND RUNNIN UR MOUTH 1 OF THESE DAYS UR GONNA TALK sh*t TO THE WRONG PERSON..I DONT HAVE TO TRY TO TALK HARD AND BE BOUT BULLsh*t THE 1S THAT ALWAYS RUN THERE MOUTH ARE THE 1S THATS SILENT WHEN IT COMES TIME TO PUT IN WORK....SO GO CHOKE ON UR WHITE BOYFRIENDS U fu*kIN CRY BABY bi*ch

13 years ago '05        #99
brothermanifest 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
 dasill said
^^^ ME BEING ABOUT UNITY IS REALY TRYING TO BE A E THUG BUT UR TALKIN BOUT COME AND SEE ME BLAH BLAH BLAH...UR A DIPsh*t STOP TRYING TO PLAY HARD ON THE NET U fu*kIN MEAT BANGER...KEEP TALKIN AND RUNNIN UR MOUTH 1 OF THESE DAYS UR GONNA TALK sh*t TO THE WRONG PERSON..I DONT HAVE TO TRY TO TALK HARD AND BE BOUT BULLsh*t THE 1S THAT ALWAYS RUN THERE MOUTH ARE THE 1S THATS SILENT WHEN IT COMES TIME TO PUT IN WORK....SO GO CHOKE ON UR WHITE BOYFRIENDS U fu*kIN CRY BABY bi*ch

like I said come see me bout that. aint no playin. come see me, you can evn get in free. I want to see how much you want unity.

13 years ago '05        #100
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,481 | Props total: 3533 3533
first thing i did when i read the head line was laugh. This type of sh*t go down all the time nothin new

13 years ago '05        #101
Big_J 
space
space
space
$7 | Props total: 0 0
 brothermanifest said
historically it is the case, and the fact is whites whooping white folks a.ss is somethign I applaud-I am like finally got damn after all this time we are starting to get the picture. fu*ka cracker up if he act wrong fu*k em up, dont be scared, sh*t for 500 years of slavery the sh*t happening today is a pinch in the arm.

You twisting sh*t out of proportion just because a black person fu*ks up a white boy doesnt make it racially motivated. sh*t on the real most of the time is it not. But the issues we vamping on right now is racially motivated so what you gonna say about it. If a white boy call me out wrong, the nat turner in me is gonna flare up-I swear to god...I wish a he would...Let me get some of this repressed rage out.

I aint never seen no black mob lynch no white folks. Or a black man burn a white church, of a black mob run up on a white surburb and tear it down (Rosewood-Tulsa)
fu*k white folks, it is divine retribution if you get an a.ss whipping, for all the bullsh*t ya'll ancestors did._the sins of the father...
Your full of sh*t. Your like most of these other motherfu*kers on the internet. You'll talk all this sh*t online but you wouldn't say that sh*t to anyones face. Your just one of those black guys that thinks that he's the sh*t until he runs into the wrong white boy. Then you'll complain that the only reason that he or they whooped your a.ss is because they are racist. I've seen that sh*t many times.

Back to the topic, folks have to realize that they have to stay away from certain neighborhoods. sh*t's sad but that's the way it is.

08-17-2005, 12:07 AM         #102
jdubb4eva  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HumanCrakk said
there is no way its a hate crime the dude prolly fu*ked with the mobb or gave them attitude so they beat him up its the way sh*t goes these days

^^^that is some dumb a.ss sh*t to say who the fukk would fukk with a MOB of people? 1 person messin with a GROUP of angry people.smh

13 years ago '05        #103
GST 
space
space
$15,566 | Props total: 3818 3818
 A~team said
thats why a n*gga always has to have a heater on him
trust me...all them muthafu*kaz woulda got it
.....2005 and mofos still on that dumb sh*t

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

top in section
online now  47
24 comments
top in hiphop
top in section
online now  28
30 comments
top in news
top in section
online now  17
66 comments
top in games

most viewed right now
online now  52
Video inside Tom & Jerry taught kids the truth of women from day uno
30 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  47
Video inside F*ck it!!!! I'm due for a ban..........
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  42
Video inside Erik"N'Jadaka"Killmonger is out here winning! got himself a japanese gal
19 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  26
NFL Broncos RB Phillip Lindsay sets NFL rookie record
21 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside Apple Releases iOS 12! (HUGE UPDATE)
113 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  18
Everyday Struggle trashes Eminem's "Killshot" diss
110 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Marvel Announces 'Killmonger' Series For Black Panther "Villain"
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Sep 17 - Every Cell Phone in America Will Receive a Text Message From ..
127 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy