Video inside Blac Chyna leaks Rob Kardashian's number
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just 1 Pic
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Wack 100 vs. Maino (09-30-2016) [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION THREAD] Tale Of The T..
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #101
Big_J 
space
space
space
$7 | Props total: 0 0
 brothermanifest said:
historically it is the case, and the fact is whites whooping white folks a.ss is somethign I applaud-I am like finally got damn after all this time we are starting to get the picture. fu*ka cracker up if he act wrong fu*k em up, dont be scared, sh*t for 500 years of slavery the sh*t happening today is a pinch in the arm.

You twisting sh*t out of proportion just because a black person fu*ks up a white boy doesnt make it racially motivated. sh*t on the real most of the time is it not. But the issues we vamping on right now is racially motivated so what you gonna say about it. If a white boy call me out wrong, the nat turner in me is gonna flare up-I swear to god...I wish a he would...Let me get some of this repressed rage out.

I aint never seen no black mob lynch no white folks. Or a black man burn a white church, of a black mob run up on a white surburb and tear it down (Rosewood-Tulsa)
fu*k white folks, it is divine retribution if you get an a.ss whipping, for all the bullsh*t ya'll ancestors did._the sins of the father...
Your full of sh*t. Your like most of these other motherfu*kers on the internet. You'll talk all this sh*t online but you wouldn't say that sh*t to anyones face. Your just one of those black guys that thinks that he's the sh*t until he runs into the wrong white boy. Then you'll complain that the only reason that he or they whooped your a.ss is because they are racist. I've seen that sh*t many times.

Back to the topic, folks have to realize that they have to stay away from certain neighborhoods. sh*t's sad but that's the way it is.
 08-17-2005, 12:07 AM         #102
jdubb4eva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HumanCrakk said:
there is no way its a hate crime the dude prolly fu*ked with the mobb or gave them attitude so they beat him up its the way sh*t goes these days

^^^that is some dumb a.ss sh*t to say who the fukk would fukk with a MOB of people? 1 person messin with a GROUP of angry people.smh
 11 years ago '05        #103
GST 
space
space
$13,494 | Props total: 228 228
 A~team said:
thats why a n*gga always has to have a heater on him
trust me...all them muthafu*kaz woulda got it
.....2005 and mofos still on that dumb sh*t
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
76 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
215 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
117 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
66 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
170 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Christian boy, 16, facing DEATH PENALTY for offending Muslims in Face..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
219 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy