Aug 8 - White Mob Beats Black man with Bats and Iron Pipe

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Meek Mill 5:07AM
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside New footage of beanie getting knocked out !!!
109 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside News Anchor Who Quit on Live TV to Sell Weed Faces 24 Years in Prison
106 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-11-2005, 01:46 PM         #81
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
what the fu*k are you talking about? About a week ago I posted a story about how a couple of black guys jumped a Jewish man and it was considered a hate crime, which it was since they were yelling racial slurs. If anything crimes against white people are made national the most.
HAHAHAHHA you ask me what im talking about? no, lemme ask YOU what the fu*k YOU are talking about.

just look at you.. calling jews "white". you just showed how stupid and down right ignorant you are. if you think jews (semetic people just like arabs) are WHITE you are a fu*king moron cause that aint reality. ever heard of the halocaust? since the beginning of time whites and jews have fought each other for control of the world.

and how the fu*k can both a jew and a gentile both be in the same "race"? come on man, certainly you know jews are a race.

but of course when anybody attacks a jew its declared a hate crime because this is a zionist occupied government. jews run sh*t over here, not white people. hate crimes against white people DONT make the national news. you are misinformed and obviously not well researched. jews hate white people almost as much as they hate muslims. but it is the white and black american soilders that lose thier life in war just to conquer the middle east for jews and isreal

Last edited by bbk123; 08-11-2005 at 01:57 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #82
Killinit 
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 0 0
best post i ever seen on here
 bbk123 said:
exactly, except STATISTICALLY (fbi crime reports) 9 out of 10 interracial crimes are a black aggressor and a white victim. thats 90%. but from the articles the national news media reports youd think it was the other way around. very few of those aasualts get past the local news and are never classified as hate crimes. but as you see here, the small percentage of white on black crime always makes national headlines and is always classified as a hate crime. this is so whites dont find out the extent of crimes against them as a people and since all black people see is racism against them, they lash out. its the jewish news media's way of enciting violence against whites by basically brainwashing people.

here's a story also from today that will not get the same coverage as the article posted in the topic of this thread (which has already been covered by bet news and the new york times among others):

[WEBSITE LINK]

im extremely surprised that they were charged with a hate crime. that is very rare when it is a white victim. however i do find it disgusting that they were labled as just "a group of eight black men" when vice versa (as you see here) the whites are labled as "white mobs"

but basically what we have here is a white on black a.ssualt that has been covered by the chicago tribune, new york newsday, new york times, cbs, new york daily news, bet etc etc etc. (just type in victims name on a google news search). i got more than 25 articles about this story from more than 25 newspapers/tv stations. now the EXACT crime (interracial a.ssualt, robbery) that happend the same day, except the roles were reversed (black aggressor, white victim) lets see how many much media coverage it has recieved. HAHAHAHHA just as i expected only 1 hit, and it is from a local news station in the area where the a.ssualt happened.

so basically to sum it up, if you are a white person who a.ssualts a black person you will make nationwide news. but if you are a black person who a.ssualts a white person, youll be lucky for your name to make the local paper. these arent isolated incidents. the failure to cover interracial crimes against whites happens time and time again. but thats what happens when you let jews form a monopoly on the news media.

edit: heres another one from this week.

lets see if that story makes it out of portland
 11 years ago '05        #83
Killinit 
space
space
space
any girl that disappears would be on the news cause they want everyone looking out for her, its just so happened that a majority are white because a majority of the population is white, no matter what the race when a little kid disappears its making the news
 demon9991 said:
How many white girls are on national news that have disappeared compared to those of other ethnicitys? Pretty sure they weren't Jewish white girls either.
 11 years ago '05        #84
Killinit 
space
space
space
you have to understand something, first off it is true when a black person does this to a white person it isnt major news but the other way around and you got fu*king al sharpton holding a press conference.

number two news outlets never have the full story and neither do we cause we get our info from news outlets.

Use your head and think logically, this man that was beat definitely wasnt just beat for the hell of it, he definitely said something to this group or provoked it in some manner. There wasnt some white "mob" roaming the streets of Brooklyn looking for a black man to beat, they were there hanging out and something happened, the black guy fu*ked with the wrong people this time. You never know who you are fu*king with is the bottom line, somebody could be carrying a heater, they could be tougher than you think, whatever the case, he did something and fu*ked with the wrong group.

As far as the racial slurs involved in this, the witnesses were unlikely sources because I believe they were with the black guy, hell I know I would lie for my friends and family too, but even if they did say racial statements it happens. For instance if I was f!ghting some black guy that was talking sh*t to me and I started to whoop his a.ss I would probably be so caught up in the moment and have so much adrenaline rushing that I would start saying sh*t like "yeah n*gga what" or something to that effect, I mean your in a f!ght thats what happens, your not trying to be the guys friend. If i was f!ghting a fat kid for instance I would probably say something like "now what you fat bastard"
 11 years ago '04        #85
shonuff3400 
space
space
$448 | Props total: 0 0
they should beat them muthafu*kers 10 times as bad
 11 years ago '05        #86
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
 bbk123 said:
HAHAHAHHA you ask me what im talking about? no, lemme ask YOU what the fu*k YOU are talking about.

just look at you.. calling jews "white". you just showed how stupid and down right ignorant you are. if you think jews (semetic people just like arabs) are WHITE you are a fu*king moron cause that aint reality. ever heard of the halocaust? since the beginning of time whites and jews have fought each other for control of the world.

and how the fu*k can both a jew and a gentile both be in the same "race"? come on man, certainly you know jews are a race.

but of course when anybody attacks a jew its declared a hate crime because this is a zionist occupied government. jews run sh*t over here, not white people. hate crimes against white people DONT make the national news. you are misinformed and obviously not well researched. jews hate white people almost as much as they hate muslims. but it is the white and black american soilders that lose thier life in war just to conquer the middle east for jews and isreal
your truly a dumb a.ss homie. Judaism is a religion not a race, fu*k what you heard. Your too Hitler minded. Your best friend could be Jewish and you would never know it becaus he has the same complextion as you
 08-12-2005, 06:25 PM         #87
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
your truly a dumb a.ss homie. Judaism is a religion not a race, fu*k what you heard. Your too Hitler minded. Your best friend could be Jewish and you would never know it becaus he has the same complextion as you
you are a fu*king moron. jews are a race AND religion you idiot.

"Most Jews regard themselves as a people, members of a nation, descended from the ancient Israelites"

"The word Jew is used in a wide number of ways, but generally refers to a follower of the Jewish faith, a child of a Jewish mother, or someone of Jewish descent"

HAHAHA what a fu*king dumb fu*k you are. i never understood why people who have NO IDEA in what they are talking about are so outspoken with thier wrongness. jews are semetic people JUST LIKE arabs. jews are just as white as they are black. pick up a book f*g**t.

as far as my "best friend being jewish", no all of my friends celebrate christmas. and jews are darker than whites.

Last edited by bbk123; 08-12-2005 at 06:26 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #88
REAL_NESS 
space
space
 bbk123 said:
you are a fu*king moron. jews are a race AND religion you idiot.

[WEBSITE LINK]

"Most Jews regard themselves as a people, members of a nation, descended from the ancient Israelites"

"The word Jew is used in a wide number of ways, but generally refers to a follower of the Jewish faith, a child of a Jewish mother, or someone of Jewish descent"

HAHAHA what a fu*king dumb fu*k you are. i never understood why people who have NO IDEA in what they are talking about are so outspoken with thier wrongness. jews are semetic people JUST LIKE arabs. jews are just as white as they are black. pick up a book f*g**t.

as far as my "best friend being jewish", no all of my friends celebrate christmas. and jews are darker than whites.
typical stereotypical white racist, your the reason why racism is still alive..

hmmm I'm looking at a college football questionaire and they're asking me what race I am, suprise suprise I can't find the race bubble for "Jew" :rolleyes:

and at you catiching feeling on the internet I'm done arguing with you sh*ts pointless
 08-12-2005, 10:51 PM         #89
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
typical stereotypical white racist, your the reason why racism is still alive..

hmmm I'm looking at a college football questionaire and they're asking me what race I am, suprise suprise I can't find the race bubble for "Jew" :rolleyes:

and at you catiching feeling on the internet I'm done arguing with you sh*ts pointless
ROFL!!!!!

this idiot is tryin to argue with me and saying replying with but fiction and fairy tales. then after he is proved to have the IQ of a fu*king retard, he cops out and calls me a racist. HAHAHA you're the fu*king racist you f*g**t. suck a d!ck

and back to he topic, new york times even covers an "update" to this a.ssault. show me one update of the typical 90% of interracial crimes.

Last edited by bbk123; 08-12-2005 at 10:55 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #90
REAL_NESS 
space
space
 bbk123 said:
ROFL!!!!!

this idiot is tryin to argue with me and saying replying with but fiction and fairy tales. then after he is proved to have the IQ of a fu*king retard, he cops out and calls me a racist. HAHAHA you're the fu*king racist you f*g**t. suck a d!ck
and back to he topic, [WEBSITE LINK] new york times even covers an "update" to this a.ssault. show me one update of the typical 90% of interracial crimes.
yeah im racist :rolleyes:

please tell me how I'm a racist? I'm curious too know since you don't even know what race I am, but I'm the retard when look how mad your getting OVER THE NET

And yeah New York Times posted an update because it was a talked about crime and thats not even national, just like how the missing girl in Aruba was followed on Nightly News stations and CNN :rolleyes:
 11 years ago '05        #91
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,700 | Props total: 124 124
yea this stuff happens all the time everywhere...shouldnt happen but does.
 08-13-2005, 10:18 AM         #92
whatitishoe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
racism is growing more and more by the minute. i'm tellin you we can ignore this if we like til one day its you getting your brains beat in. i bet that dude didn't leave the house expecting this to happen and neither will you.
 11 years ago '05        #93
REAL_NESS 
space
space
 whatitishoe said:
racism is growing more and more by the minute. i'm tellin you we can ignore this if we like til one day its you getting your brains beat in. i bet that dude didn't leave the house expecting this to happen and neither will you.
thank you exactly, there is no excuse for this type of sh*t no matter what race he was...
 11 years ago '04        #94
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,712 | Props total: 389 389
This ain't the first time I've seen a black dude get beat by some white dudes in Brooklyn.
 08-13-2005, 02:46 PM         #95
kleft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
I like how some of yall dumbasses are posting all these stats and articles about whites getting jumped by blacks

Why are you defending this group of people? Point is a group of people jumping somebody and screaming racial slurs is fu*ked up period...

And real talk white people always say the racist times of the 60s are dead but sh*t like this shows that racism to all races is still alive and making excuses makes that sh*t worse....

exactly...
 11 years ago '05        #96
brothermanifest 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
 dasill said:
i hope ur mother dies.....just fair that u suffer for the lack of brain power ur little mind cant put out...if u are not part of the resolution ur part of the problem...meaning if u aint about unity ur about the down fall of peace within races....i dont see 1 race k!lling another murder or racsism ....i see it as genosicde..believe it or not white people and black people have alot in common for all ur close minded fu*kers...

i dont see colors or race i see stupidity and its people like u that need to be beat with bats by a mob of idiots like ur self...

lol ^^ this fu*ker. Come see me about that. Im in Richmond all day everyday. Catch a train catch a plane. Either way you can come catch this a.ss whipping. Nat Turner style. Tis not a game. You need directions? Come to Happily Natural Day with that bs on August 27th get tore down something terrible. This is an open invite for all you racist mofo's defending these white nazi mofos. Put your money where ya mouth is.
 11 years ago '05        #97
danny|M 4 heat pts
space
space
$34,607 | Props total: 1184 1184
in Brooklyn? sh*t in my neighborhood u'd be shot if u waz tha Mob beatin on a black man...sh*t I alwayz carry sumthin on me when walkin thru BK...sh*t it mite be my hometown but I kno what ppl live there...u'd have 2 be a dumbass n*gga or just a realy c*cky n*gga 2 do that sh*t...
 11 years ago '05        #98
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,746 | Props total: 1061 1061
fu*k you ya damn e-thug. Don't get mad. Afrikans owe Europeans a mean a.ss whipping & you know it. You live in Oklamhoma, no black people ever pulled a Tulsa on white communities. As far as I'm concerne there is no unity. See me in Richmond 8/27/05.
lol ^^ this fu*ker. Come see me about that. Im in Richmond all day everyday. Catch a train catch a plane. Either way you can come catch this a.ss whipping. Nat Turner style. Tis not a game. You need directions? Come to Happily Natural Day with that bs on August 27th get tore down something terrible. This is an open invite for all you racist mofo's defending these white nazi mofos. Put your money where ya mouth is.
^^^ ME BEING ABOUT UNITY IS REALY TRYING TO BE A E THUG BUT UR TALKIN BOUT COME AND SEE ME BLAH BLAH BLAH...UR A DIPsh*t STOP TRYING TO PLAY HARD ON THE NET U fu*kIN MEAT BANGER...KEEP TALKIN AND RUNNIN UR MOUTH 1 OF THESE DAYS UR GONNA TALK sh*t TO THE WRONG PERSON..I DONT HAVE TO TRY TO TALK HARD AND BE BOUT BULLsh*t THE 1S THAT ALWAYS RUN THERE MOUTH ARE THE 1S THATS SILENT WHEN IT COMES TIME TO PUT IN WORK....SO GO CHOKE ON UR WHITE BOYFRIENDS U fu*kIN CRY BABY bi*ch
 11 years ago '05        #99
brothermanifest 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
 dasill said:
^^^ ME BEING ABOUT UNITY IS REALY TRYING TO BE A E THUG BUT UR TALKIN BOUT COME AND SEE ME BLAH BLAH BLAH...UR A DIPsh*t STOP TRYING TO PLAY HARD ON THE NET U fu*kIN MEAT BANGER...KEEP TALKIN AND RUNNIN UR MOUTH 1 OF THESE DAYS UR GONNA TALK sh*t TO THE WRONG PERSON..I DONT HAVE TO TRY TO TALK HARD AND BE BOUT BULLsh*t THE 1S THAT ALWAYS RUN THERE MOUTH ARE THE 1S THATS SILENT WHEN IT COMES TIME TO PUT IN WORK....SO GO CHOKE ON UR WHITE BOYFRIENDS U fu*kIN CRY BABY bi*ch

like I said come see me bout that. aint no playin. come see me, you can evn get in free. I want to see how much you want unity.
 11 years ago '05        #100
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,440 | Props total: 292 292
first thing i did when i read the head line was laugh. This type of sh*t go down all the time nothin new
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
83 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
183 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
249 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
37 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy