most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Gucci Mane Reveals Why He Sold Young Thugís Contract
27 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2005, 10:28 AM         #61
n1xyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2CloSe said:
but that headline is a kind of funny...

explain how the headline is funny?
 08-10-2005, 10:30 AM         #62
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '04        #63
Twizla 
space
space
$615 | Props total: 0 0
holy fu*k goin thru this thread ive always growing up ive been raised my parents taught me no matter what a white man says with his affimitive action bullsh*t or im not a racist cover they lying wtf is this man if the article was black mob beats up white man yall white cats would be like look c u ??????s are crazy and racist man i never fully agreed with my parents about all white ppl jus being naturally racist but the older i get the more i believe it i think all white ppl have a hidden racist agenda and another note fu*k bbk or whoever the fu*k he is gimme all the hate u guys fu*kin want sick of white ppl defending something like this

i just read brothermanifests post and i completely agree with u props for that fam

Last edited by Twizla; 08-10-2005 at 10:39 AM..
 08-10-2005, 07:44 PM         #64
illphil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blacks beaten up racially by whites in brooklyn?!?!?!? u joking?
 11 years ago '04        #65
slimthug226 
space
space
$311 | Props total: 2 2
somethin crazy happens everyday!
 11 years ago '05        #66
JaYelL 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,796 | Props total: 1058 1058
i just dont understand why when its white on black it equals a hate crie and when its black on white, its usually gang related. and they always make the victim look innocent, like they was mindin they own damn business when u kno most of the time it was a provacation and people just actin out of anger. it never goes that deep, its just to make one person look 100% guilty. the portrayal of some shyt it just stupid.
 08-10-2005, 08:31 PM         #67
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbk123 said:
hahaha@ you getting your post ideas from dateline nbc or whatever the fu*k. i seen that same lame story the other night on tv. so jews dont let it be known that whites are being targeted but they let it be known when one of them gets missing? hahaha wow thanks, but its a little too late by then if you ask me. whites dont run those channels
:thefu*k:

another pissed off white boy.....Guessing all them white bi*ches with Christian parents are Jews huh? lmfao....
 08-10-2005, 08:54 PM         #68
squire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like a hate crime to me, what are the chances of every dude in the mob being white, and the victim happens to be black, you gotta hate something to do something like that
 08-10-2005, 11:35 PM         #69
lonzi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2CloSe said:
man give me 2 heaters with 9 clips...i'm walkin' out of the place...and a n*gga should be able to tell if they're bout to beat his a.ss...
U ignorant fuc. u have probably never held any type of firearm in ur life. what the fuc r u talking about. it seems lie 9/10 people that talk sh*t on this site are internet gangsters, u are big on the internet cuz u got 507930723702432 eBucks and u aint sh*t on the street, im all the way up and down jamaica ave come c me, ill show u what 2 heaters and 9 clips will do to some1.
 08-11-2005, 12:14 AM         #70
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brothermanifest said:
historically it is the case, and the fact is whites whooping white folks a.ss is somethign I applaud-I am like finally got damn after all this time we are starting to get the picture. fu*ka cracker up if he act wrong fu*k em up, dont be scared, sh*t for 500 years of slavery the sh*t happening today is a pinch in the arm.

You twisting sh*t out of proportion just because a black person fu*ks up a white boy doesnt make it racially motivated. sh*t on the real most of the time is it not. But the issues we vamping on right now is racially motivated so what you gonna say about it. If a white boy call me out wrong, the nat turner in me is gonna flare up-I swear to god...I wish a he would...Let me get some of this repressed rage out.

I aint never seen no black mob lynch no white folks. Or a black man burn a white church, of a black mob run up on a white surburb and tear it down (Rosewood-Tulsa)
fu*k white folks, it is divine retribution if you get an a.ss whipping, for all the bullsh*t ya'll ancestors did._the sins of the father...
ROFL @ this f*g know-it-all thinkin if he aint heard about it, it aint happened. you're a fu*king idiot. all of those things you mentioned HAVE happened and worse. but you're right, you haven't heard about it.

and what the fu*k are you talking about 500 years of slavery? ROFL listen to the dumb sh*t this ignorant f*g**t is talkin about. get a clue you fu*king moron. and why the fu*k are you trying to blame slavery on whites for anyway? if you blamed slavery on me, in real life, i would smack the lint of your fu*king head. blacks themselves are just as much to blame for slavery as whites. considering blacks ENSLAVED blacks who sold them to jews and other races. plus the fact that whites AND free blacks owned slaves in america. your homeboy could have owned your ancestors just as well as any white persons family could have. not to mention that MANY white people came to america AFTER slavery and never owned a slave in thier life. jews financed the slave ships.

you're a racist pu**y, i hope your mother dies of aids
 08-11-2005, 12:20 AM         #71
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said:
:thefu*k:

another pissed off white boy.....Guessing all them white bi*ches with Christian parents are Jews huh? lmfao....
so im a pissed off white boy? and you're a pissed of black boy? im satisfied with that. if i wont for the "pissed off" and "boy" parts i might applaud you for that statement. usually when somebody calls me "white" i respond with "thanks for the compliment." my skin really is beautiful.

"guessing all them white bi*ches with christain parents are jews".. what the fu*k are you talking about? do you know how to form a sentence? or were you not taught the white man's language good enough?
 11 years ago '05        #72
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 1041 1041
fu*k white folks, it is divine retribution if you get an a.ss whipping, for all the bullsh*t ya'll ancestors did._the sins of the father...
i hope ur mother dies.....just fair that u suffer for the lack of brain power ur little mind cant put out...if u are not part of the resolution ur part of the problem...meaning if u aint about unity ur about the down fall of peace within races....i dont see 1 race k!lling another murder or racsism ....i see it as genosicde..believe it or not white people and black people have alot in common for all ur close minded fu*kers...

i dont see colors or race i see stupidity and its people like u that need to be beat with bats by a mob of idiots like ur self...
 08-11-2005, 01:54 AM         #73
brandon9th2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel sorry for the whites
 08-11-2005, 03:27 AM         #74
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how pretentious of you. why would you feel sorry for the founders of culture and modern civilization?

Last edited by bbk123; 08-11-2005 at 07:34 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #75
1Yoself 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,849 | Props total: 61 61
Had no biness in that hood, if he knew the mobb ran it...
 08-11-2005, 07:38 AM         #76
Gabriel1483 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A~team said:
thats why a n*gga always has to have a heater on him
you damn right
 11 years ago '05        #77
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
 1Yoself said:
Had no biness in that hood, if he knew the mobb ran it...
It was a GROUP of white people correct me if I'm wrong, not the actually Mafia
 11 years ago '05        #78
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
 bbk123 said:
what?

nobody is defending this group of white people. what they did was wrong. however there is no reason why this should make nationwide news when THE SAME DAY the same scenario occured (with the race roles reversed) and it dont even get past the local news. all black people see is "racist whites" attack blacks in headlines when in reality that is UNDER 10% of interracial crime. "racist blacks" attacking whites happens more frequently. if sh*t happens, report it, but supressing news to encite MORE violence against white people is rediculous. thats all im saying.

you see in this very thread there are black people who say that is a lie. because they've been conditioned to believe (by the news media, etc) that whites are the racist always attacking innocent blacks. but like i said, in reality this is not the case.
what the fu*k are you talking about? About a week ago I posted a story about how a couple of black guys jumped a Jewish man and it was considered a hate crime, which it was since they were yelling racial slurs. If anything crimes against white people are made national the most.

And for the 2nd part I bolded, again wtf are you talking about, since when has a black person been depicted as innocent?
 08-11-2005, 09:41 AM         #79
snoopy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2CloSe said:
really when fu*kin' with the mobb...

he needs to carry an ak!
 08-11-2005, 12:34 PM         #80
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sad but true...shyt like this happens everyday
Home      

most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
25 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
145 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
148 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
55 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
68 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
145 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy