Aug 8 - White Mob Beats Black man with Bats and Iron Pipe

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn looks like Meek & DreamChasers wont be coming out the west anytime s..
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel:There's No Beef Between Me & Game,I Was There To Write Rhy..
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
 bbk123 said:
exactly, except STATISTICALLY (fbi crime reports) 9 out of 10 interracial crimes are a black aggressor and a white victim. thats 90%. but from the articles the national news media reports youd think it was the other way around. very few of those aasualts get past the local news and are never classified as hate crimes. but as you see here, the small percentage of white on black crime always makes national headlines and is always classified as a hate crime. this is so whites dont find out the extent of crimes against them as a people and since all black people see is racism against them, they lash out. its the jewish news media's way of enciting violence against whites by basically brainwashing people.

here's a story also from today that will not get the same coverage as the article posted in the topic of this thread (which has already been covered by bet news and the new york times among others):

[WEBSITE LINK]

im extremely surprised that they were charged with a hate crime. that is very rare when it is a white victim. however i do find it disgusting that they were labled as just "a group of eight black men" when vice versa (as you see here) the whites are labled as "white mobs"

but basically what we have here is a white on black a.ssualt that has been covered by the chicago tribune, new york newsday, new york times, cbs, new york daily news, bet etc etc etc. (just type in victims name on a google news search). i got more than 25 articles about this story from more than 25 newspapers/tv stations. now the EXACT crime (interracial a.ssualt, robbery) that happend the same day, except the roles were reversed (black aggressor, white victim) lets see how many much media coverage it has recieved. HAHAHAHHA just as i expected only 1 hit, and it is from a local news station in the area where the a.ssualt happened.

so basically to sum it up, if you are a white person who a.ssualts a black person you will make nationwide news. but if you are a black person who a.ssualts a white person, youll be lucky for your name to make the local paper. these arent isolated incidents. the failure to cover interracial crimes against whites happens time and time again. but thats what happens when you let jews form a monopoly on the news media.

edit: heres another one from this week.

lets see if that story makes it out of portland
when did either story make national news. Everything that I saw yesterday was about Peter Jennings.

Last edited by htown; 08-09-2005 at 07:14 AM..
 08-09-2005, 07:46 AM         #42
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2CloSe said:
man give me 2 heaters with 9 clips...i'm walkin' out of the place...and a n*gga should be able to tell if they're bout to beat his a.ss...
yea im sure you know when a person bout to beat your u up.....good one.....

The woman said that she and her husband yelled at the a.ssailants. “You can’t do that,” her husband screamed.
is that all they did? wtf they just sit in the car and just watch. smh @ some people, prolly didnt even call the police either.
 08-09-2005, 09:37 AM         #43
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MarleyMan8 said:
man theres more to that story
Please believe that.
 11 years ago '05        #44
Kool Deuce Deuc 
space
space
$1,260 | Props total: 0 0
wtf is wrong with u bkk123? why are u so mad at the jews?
ohh maby i know why
did somethin like this happen to u?

u fu*kin clown
 11 years ago '05        #45
suppanigga510 
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
all i gotta say is that this beatin wouldnt have gone down in the bay area...would have had that mob not walk more than 3 blocks befo they end up in caskets
 08-09-2005, 11:43 AM         #46
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sure the black guy did something to them dudes. but even then i wouldnt let them white boys catch me.
 11 years ago '04        #47
deyon76 
space
space
$112 | Props total: 0 0
god will take care of it
 11 years ago '04        #48
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 thaawater said:
= ITALIANS
yep, I think this was that sh*t that happen in Bensonhurst
 08-09-2005, 12:49 PM         #49
|Tech| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It looks like certain members posting in this thread were a part of it. If your racist, fine. But don't make yourself look so guilty by trying to blur the article, posting bullsh*t stats. The same sh*t they do at those KKK-type forums.

I remember one summer when I made a very-known racist website with thousands of members chat on MIRC for, like, the whole summer... instead of on the forum. lmao.
 11 years ago '04        #50
sundance 
space
space
$1,776 | Props total: 0 0
This Racism sh*t Is Getting Old ...people Need To Get Over This Black And White sh*t ...we Are All Human
 08-09-2005, 04:36 PM         #51
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbk123 said:
exactly, except STATISTICALLY (fbi crime reports) 9 out of 10 interracial crimes are a black aggressor and a white victim. thats 90%. but from the articles the national news media reports youd think it was the other way around. very few of those aasualts get past the local news and are never classified as hate crimes. but as you see here, the small percentage of white on black crime always makes national headlines and is always classified as a hate crime. this is so whites dont find out the extent of crimes against them as a people and since all black people see is racism against them, they lash out. its the jewish news media's way of enciting violence against whites by basically brainwashing people.

here's a story also from today that will not get the same coverage as the article posted in the topic of this thread (which has already been covered by bet news and the new york times among others):

[WEBSITE LINK]

im extremely surprised that they were charged with a hate crime. that is very rare when it is a white victim. however i do find it disgusting that they were labled as just "a group of eight black men" when vice versa (as you see here) the whites are labled as "white mobs"

but basically what we have here is a white on black a.ssualt that has been covered by the chicago tribune, new york newsday, new york times, cbs, new york daily news, bet etc etc etc. (just type in victims name on a google news search). i got more than 25 articles about this story from more than 25 newspapers/tv stations. now the EXACT crime (interracial a.ssualt, robbery) that happend the same day, except the roles were reversed (black aggressor, white victim) lets see how many much media coverage it has recieved. HAHAHAHHA just as i expected only 1 hit, and it is from a local news station in the area where the a.ssualt happened.

so basically to sum it up, if you are a white person who a.ssualts a black person you will make nationwide news. but if you are a black person who a.ssualts a white person, youll be lucky for your name to make the local paper. these arent isolated incidents. the failure to cover interracial crimes against whites happens time and time again. but thats what happens when you let jews form a monopoly on the news media.

edit: heres another one from this week.

lets see if that story makes it out of portland
How many white girls are on national news that have disappeared compared to those of other ethnicitys? Pretty sure they weren't Jewish white girls either.
 11 years ago '04        #52
Mangudai 
space
space
$2,665 | Props total: 8 8
 Castro 10304 said:
mob = a group of people. yall act like its a mafia or somethin'

exactly
 08-09-2005, 04:41 PM         #53
almightyfarrow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
happened to my best friend he was beat up by about 6-7 blacks with basball bats on his way home from a basketball game.... was in the hospital for weeks had a very serious concussion. sh*t is fu*ked up and it happens both ways and it happens everyday. people are fu*king a**holes.
 08-09-2005, 04:44 PM         #54
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im white but even i can say, only a white person would not consider this a hate crime...they were beating the fu*k out of him while calling him racial slurs...it was def a hate crime
 08-09-2005, 08:50 PM         #55
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brothermanifest said:
you know when I heard you quote that sh*t I was like that a fu*king lie. So guess what? I looked it up here is the link

[WEBSITE LINK]

Table 2.33
Incidents, Offenses, Victims, and Known Offenders
by Bias Motivation, 2002
Bias motivation Incidents Offenses Victims1 Known offenders2

Total 7,462 8,832 9,222 7,314

Single-Bias Incidents 7,459 8,825 9,211 7,311

Race: 3,642 4,393 4,580 4,011
Anti-White 719 888 910 1,064
Anti-Black 2,486 2,967 3,076 2,510
Anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native 62 68 72 52
Anti-Asian/Pacific Islander 217 268 280 242
Anti-Multiple Races, Group 158 202 242 143

Religion: 1,426 1,576 1,659 568
Anti-Jewish 931 1,039 1,084 317
Anti-Catholic 53 58 71 21
Anti-Protestant 55 57 58 34
Anti-Islamic 155 170 174 103
Anti-Other Religion 198 217 237 73
Anti-Multiple Religions, Group 31 32 32 18
Anti-Atheism/Agnosticism/etc. 3 3 3 2

s3xual Orientation: 1,244 1,464 1,513 1,438
Anti-Male Homos3xual 825 957 984 1,022
Anti-Female Homos3xual 172 207 221 172
Anti-Homos3xual 222 259 267 225
Anti-Heteros3xual 10 26 26 6
Anti-Bis3xual 15 15 15 13

Ethnicity/National Origin: 1,102 1,345 1,409 1,247
Anti-Hispanic 480 601 639 656
Anti-Other Ethnicity/National Origin 622 744 770 591

Disability: 45 47 50 47
Anti-Physical 20 20 20 21
Anti-Mental 25 27 30 26

Multiple-Bias Incidents3 3 7 11 3

1 The term victim may refer to a person, business, institution, or society as a whole.
2 The term known offender does not imply that the identity of the suspect is known, but only that an attribute of the suspect is identified, which distinguishes him/her from an unknown offender.

3 A multiple-bias incident only occurs when two or more offense types are committed in a single incident. In a situation when there is more than one offense type, the agency can indicate a different bias type for each offense. In the case of a single offense type, only one bias type can be indicated.

this offically confirms for me the existence of internet disinformation agents...

HAHAHA HAVE YOU NOT READ ANYTHING I WROTE?

whenever there is a black on white crime, it is hardly ever classified as a "hate crime" even though in most cases they use racial slurs and make it apparent.

you have listed anti-white crimes and anti-black crimes. this is what somebody else has classifed "anti". i gave statistics on black on white crime PERIOD.

interrracial crime is 90% black on white. hardly ANY of that percentage is classified as "anti-white". for instance a black man could rob a white man and call him racial slurs and it wont be labled a "anit-white" crime because they say he didnt pick the man to rob because he was white. thats how they try and justify that.

basically we're talking about TWO different things here.

here is one study of crime statistics from 1994 (this has remained true since the 60's)

The Color of Crime: a report on 1994 crime statistics, the most recent available.

Major Findings

# There is more black-on-white than black-on-black violent crime.

# Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial crimes of violence involving blacks and whites, 90 percent are committed by blacks against whites. Blacks are therefore up to 250 times more likely to do criminal violence to whites than the reverse.

# Blacks commit violent crimes at four to eight times the white rate. Hispanics commit violent crimes at approximately three times the white rate, and Asians at one half to three quarters the white rate.

# Blacks are twice as likely as whites to commit hate crimes.

# Hispanics are a hate crime victim category but not a perpetrator category. Hispanic offenders are classified as whites, which inflates the white offense rate and gives the impression that Hispanics commit no hate crimes.

# Blacks are as much more dangerous than whites as men are more dangerous than women.

Copyright © 1999 by New Century Foundation

New Century Foundation

2717 Clarkes Landing

Oakton, VA 22124

Tel: (703) 716-0900

Fax: (703) 716-0932

Summary

The Color of Crime, a New Century Foundation study based on federal crime reports, has found significant differences in violent crime rates for different racial and ethnic groups. Blacks, for example, are many times more likely to commit crimes of violence against whites than vice versa. Of the approximately 1,700,000 interracial violent crimes involving blacks and whites reported every year, blacks commit 90 percent and whites commit only ten percent. Blacks are therefore more than 50 times more likely than whites to commit interracial crimes of violence. The differences are even greater for multiple-offender interracial crimes, with blacks 100 to 250 times more likely to be involved in gang attacks on whites than the reverse. Some people may argue that blacks attack whites because they expect them to be carrying cash or valuables. However, fewer than 20 percent of black attacks on whites are robberies; r*pe and a.ssault do not usually have economic motives.

There is more black-on-white violent crime than black-on-black violent crime. When blacks commit violence they attack whites 50 to 55 percent of the time. When whites commit violence they attack blacks only two to three percent of the time.

Hate crimes are thought to be the most serious acts of interracial crime, but there were only 9,861 reported in 1997. Of these, 6,981 were race-related and 4,105 were violent. This very small number of crimes receives a disproportionate amount of attention, but it is likely that the millions of ordinary interracial crimes--90 percent of which are committed by blacks against whites--are more damaging to race relations. Although white-on-black hate crimes receive a great deal of attention, blacks are approximately twice as likely to commit hate crimes as whites.
For some years there has been an extended national discussion about the prevalence of black-on-black crime--and for good reason. Blacks suffer from violent crime at rates considerably greater than do Americans of other races. And yet, amid this national outcry over the extent of black-on-black crime, there appears to be little concern about the fact that there is actually more black-on-white crime. Nor does there seem to be much interest in the fact that blacks are 50 to 200 times more likely than whites to commit interracial crimes of violence.
you're a brainwashed fellow.

demon9991 said:
How many white girls are on national news that have disappeared compared to those of other ethnicitys? Pretty sure they weren't Jewish white girls either.
hahaha@ you getting your post ideas from dateline nbc or whatever the fu*k. i seen that same lame story the other night on tv. so jews dont let it be known that whites are being targeted but they let it be known when one of them gets missing? hahaha wow thanks, but its a little too late by then if you ask me. whites dont run those channels

Last edited by bbk123; 08-09-2005 at 08:55 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #56
Hystwise 
space
space
space
$916 | Props total: 0 0
you cant really get on blacks beatin up a white guy, cause blacks get at everybody...so its more like "damn, they got you" typa sh*t...i dont hear of too much white on white crime, unless they eatin somebody, throwin some kids into a lake, or shootin up a spot for no reason...

C/p
 11 years ago '05        #57
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
I like how some of yall dumbasses are posting all these stats and articles about whites getting jumped by blacks

Why are you defending this group of people? Point is a group of people jumping somebody and screaming racial slurs is fu*ked up period...

And real talk white people always say the racist times of the 60s are dead but sh*t like this shows that racism to all races is still alive and making excuses makes that sh*t worse....
 08-10-2005, 01:31 AM         #58
Powermoves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TansteR said:
if it the mob they coulve k!lled him just like dat..fu*k is a heater gonna do..aite u got one, maybe even 2 but u still a dead man..this dude took a beatin n goes home safe..if he had a banger n tried to use it hed make the front page.."White Mob Beats Down And k!lls Black man In Brooklyn"
You only got shoot one muhfu*ka, the rest will run.
 08-10-2005, 02:16 AM         #59
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
I like how some of yall dumbasses are posting all these stats and articles about whites getting jumped by blacks

Why are you defending this group of people? Point is a group of people jumping somebody and screaming racial slurs is fu*ked up period...

And real talk white people always say the racist times of the 60s are dead but sh*t like this shows that racism to all races is still alive and making excuses makes that sh*t worse....
what?

nobody is defending this group of white people. what they did was wrong. however there is no reason why this should make nationwide news when THE SAME DAY the same scenario occured (with the race roles reversed) and it dont even get past the local news. all black people see is "racist whites" attack blacks in headlines when in reality that is UNDER 10% of interracial crime. "racist blacks" attacking whites happens more frequently. if sh*t happens, report it, but supressing news to encite MORE violence against white people is rediculous. thats all im saying.

you see in this very thread there are black people who say that is a lie. because they've been conditioned to believe (by the news media, etc) that whites are the racist always attacking innocent blacks. but like i said, in reality this is not the case.
 11 years ago '05        #60
brothermanifest 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
historically it is the case, and the fact is whites whooping white folks a.ss is somethign I applaud-I am like finally got damn after all this time we are starting to get the picture. fu*ka cracker up if he act wrong fu*k em up, dont be scared, sh*t for 500 years of slavery the sh*t happening today is a pinch in the arm.

You twisting sh*t out of proportion just because a black person fu*ks up a white boy doesnt make it racially motivated. sh*t on the real most of the time is it not. But the issues we vamping on right now is racially motivated so what you gonna say about it. If a white boy call me out wrong, the nat turner in me is gonna flare up-I swear to god...I wish a he would...Let me get some of this repressed rage out.

I aint never seen no black mob lynch no white folks. Or a black man burn a white church, of a black mob run up on a white surburb and tear it down (Rosewood-Tulsa)
fu*k white folks, it is divine retribution if you get an a.ss whipping, for all the bullsh*t ya'll ancestors did._the sins of the father...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside she wanna play ball
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I thought French didnt take the birds shopping
21 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
37 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
58 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
172 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show I’ve Been Waiting for!#F..
52 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
384 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scott’s Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
231 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy