Aug 8 - White Mob Beats Black man with Bats and Iron Pipe

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
493 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA I ain't know Shaq and Bill Walton had beef like this.
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 50Cent sends CRYPTIC MESSAGE 2 MEEK MILL, telling MEEK 2 PAY GAME L.A T..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2005, 09:31 PM         #21
tommydimz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats alot of sh*t behind tha story
 08-08-2005, 09:35 PM         #22
dex1can 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even if it didn't start as a hate crime yelling racial slurs while mob beating a black guy doesn't help your chances in court....
 11 years ago '04        #23
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3 3
 bbk123 said:
exactly, except STATISTICALLY (fbi crime reports) 9 out of 10 interracial crimes are a black aggressor and a white victim. thats 90%. but from the articles the national news media reports youd think it was the other way around..BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......out the extent of crimes against them as a people and since all black people see is racism against them, they lash out. its the jewish news media's way of enciting violence against whites by basically brainwashing people.........BLH BLAH BLAh BLaH........... (sh*t load of nothing)

The fu*k outta here, who do you think is running the FBI ??? They can manipulate their statistics however they want. Man fu*k the FBI.
 08-08-2005, 10:02 PM         #24
Zuhaltern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbk123 said:
exactly, except STATISTICALLY (fbi crime reports) 9 out of 10 interracial crimes are a black aggressor and a white victim. thats 90%. but from the articles the national news media reports youd think it was the other way around. very few of those aasualts get past the local news and are never classified as hate crimes. but as you see here, the small percentage of white on black crime always makes national headlines and is always classified as a hate crime. this is so whites dont find out the extent of crimes against them as a people and since all black people see is racism against them, they lash out. its the jewish news media's way of enciting violence against whites by basically brainwashing people.

here's a story also from today that will not get the same coverage as the article posted in the topic of this thread (which has already been covered by bet news and the new york times among others):

[WEBSITE LINK]

im extremely surprised that they were charged with a hate crime. that is very rare when it is a white victim. however i do find it disgusting that they were labled as just "a group of eight black men" when vice versa (as you see here) the whites are labled as "white mobs"

but basically what we have here is a white on black a.ssualt that has been covered by the chicago tribune, new york newsday, new york times, cbs, new york daily news, bet etc etc etc. (just type in victims name on a google news search). i got more than 25 articles about this story from more than 25 newspapers/tv stations. now the EXACT crime (interracial a.ssualt, robbery) that happend the same day, except the roles were reversed (black aggressor, white victim) lets see how many much media coverage it has recieved. HAHAHAHHA just as i expected only 1 hit, and it is from a local news station in the area where the a.ssualt happened.

so basically to sum it up, if you are a white person who a.ssualts a black person you will make nationwide news. but if you are a black person who a.ssualts a white person, youll be lucky for your name to make the local paper. these arent isolated incidents. the failure to cover interracial crimes against whites happens time and time again. but thats what happens when you let jews form a monopoly on the news media.

edit: heres another one from this week.

lets see if that story makes it out of portland

This dude right here speaks the truth.
 08-08-2005, 10:18 PM         #25
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
The fu*k outta here, who do you think is running the FBI ??? They can manipulate their statistics however they want. Man fu*k the FBI.
who do i think runs the fbi? more than likely the same people who run the economy, the news media, and hollywood among other things: the jews. not white people like you falsely have been conditioned to believe. its obvious you are ignorant about the world. if this is a "white mans world" and white men are "rulers of the world" then jews are "rulers of the rulers of the world". look up the word usery and you will see why jews are in charge today and are the richest people in the world with a monopoly on every aspect of government, business, and finance.

but my point is, those statatics have been well researched and are 100% accurate. to say they are manipulated makes you look more like a conspiracist.

i have read about four black on white a.ssaults this week alone that havent made it past local news in the areas where the incidents happened. i have also read about one white on black a.ssault that has gotten nationwide coverage.

your problem is you are obviously racist against white people. jewish propganda in the news media taught you to be this way. why black people would side with jews and hate white people i will never understand. NO group of people (including whites and africans themselves) contributed to the african halocaust like the jews did. the jews are the true oppressors of all people (whites, blacks, mexicans, arabs, etc etc). its 2005 and you still arent free because they obviously still control your mind.

Last edited by bbk123; 08-08-2005 at 10:29 PM..
 08-08-2005, 10:28 PM         #26
~High-Dro~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you dont think a group of blacks have ever beaten a white man?...or an asian has been beaten by whites?...or blacks?...or any other scenarios you can think of?
 08-08-2005, 10:29 PM         #27
fuckyallniggas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-08-2005, 10:34 PM         #28
kriis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the drama never stops
 08-08-2005, 10:34 PM         #29
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~High-Dro~ said:
you dont think a group of blacks have ever beaten a white man?...or an asian has been beaten by whites?...or blacks?...or any other scenarios you can think of?
i dont know if you are talking to me but ill respond anyway just in case.

yes, i believe that happens all the time.

it just only make nation wide news when its a black or jewish victim.

basically its like:

black on white crime = local news
white on black crime = nationwide news

but dont forget that

black on jewish crime = nationwide news

so if anyway attacks a jew it get nation wide coverage but if somebody attacks a white then it only goes local.

but fact of the matter is:

90% of interrracial crime is black on white

for the remaining 10% it is split up with white on black crime, hispanic on white crime, asian on white crime, etc

edit: also notice the earlier article i posted about the white cyclist getting beat by black youths.. that wasnt even the real title of the piece. i got that from looking at the pictures. theres no mention of race in that article except for the title i gave it. so even locally when its a black on white crime happens, the article does not mention that the aggressor was black and the victim was white. but vice versa, its all about race.

Last edited by bbk123; 08-08-2005 at 10:53 PM..
 08-08-2005, 10:54 PM         #30
UnToLd LeGeNd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ahmed said:
Thas Nothin.. In Ottawa, There Is More White People Starting sh*t With Immigrants Than This.. Its Like Daily f!ghts. No Joke. They Call Their Self Skinheads, But They Aint sh*t..
sounds like the movie American History X smh at this racist bull its 2005 racism has been round for a long and look now look 2005...wut has racism solved??? thats right hasnt solved notin...so i dont kno why ppl still walkin round beatin blacks,whites,hispanics, etc... its not solvin anythin or makin the world a better place...
 08-08-2005, 10:57 PM         #31
trueblackman25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny seein some of the white people on tha site tryin to defend tha mob, shows what white people really think and still believe
 11 years ago '05        #32
Killinit 
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 0 0
very true its called fu*king with the wrong person, newspapers always need a victim in their stories so they will never have the whole truth. Just like the story that was on here last week about the kid in jersey who k!lled the girl and then he cut her up and tried to throw her in the River, the girl definitely said something to him that struck a nerve.
 HumanCrakk said:
there is no way its a hate crime the dude prolly fu*ked with the mobb or gave them attitude so they beat him up its the way sh*t goes these days
 08-08-2005, 11:27 PM         #33
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trueblackman25 said:
its funny seein some of the white people on tha site tryin to defend tha mob, shows what white people really think and still believe
That's the truth right there, I'd rather deal with a Klansman who lets me know what he thinks of me with no bullsh*t over a fake a.ss white person who are hiding their true feelings in my presence
 08-09-2005, 12:22 AM         #34
brandon9th2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel sorry for the whites
 08-09-2005, 12:28 AM         #35
Papa-101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whatever the case is its pretty fu*ked. Group of guys beating up one dude. fu*kin pu**ys
 08-09-2005, 12:41 AM         #36
bbk123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killinit said:
very true its called fu*king with the wrong person, newspapers always need a victim in their stories so they will never have the whole truth. Just like the story that was on here last week about the kid in jersey who k!lled the girl and then he cut her up and tried to throw her in the River, the girl definitely said something to him that struck a nerve.
yes, that was a hispanic guy k!lling his neighbor, a white girl. so when they want the girl to play the victim they dont mention race at all? because all of the articles i read besides one didnt mention race. like i said, once again an example of when its a white victim they dont mention race in the article

bigdut1213 said:
That's the truth right there, I'd rather deal with a Klansman who lets me know what he thinks of me with no bullsh*t over a fake a.ss white person who are hiding their true feelings in my presence
in all fairness, you are just as racist as any white racist. who are you to judge?

trueblackman25 said:
hahaha@ this moron. you do realize that they're not talking about the "mob" right? this aint no gangster flick fool. the racists at bet simply labled a "group of white men" a "white mob". the other paper, however, did not label the "group of blacks" as a black mob.

and as far as dude saying he feels sorry for whites. ROFL! the only problem we have is the jews brainwashing our people. after we overcome that, there wont be no problem. whites and jews have struggled with each other to control the world since the beginning of time. they're just on top for the moment. they got there because of usery and propaganda among other things.

interesting fact: have you noticed 99% of the people labled "corny white dudes" are actually jewish.

Last edited by bbk123; 08-09-2005 at 12:47 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #37
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,956 | Props total: 3 3
 bbk123 said:
exactly, except STATISTICALLY (fbi crime reports) 9 out of 10 interracial crimes are a black aggressor and a white victim. thats 90%. but from the articles the national news media reports youd think it was the other way around. very few of those aasualts get past the local news and are never classified as hate crimes. but as you see here, the small percentage of white on black crime always makes national headlines and is always classified as a hate crime. this is so whites dont find out the extent of crimes against them as a people and since all black people see is racism against them, they lash out. its the jewish news media's way of enciting violence against whites by basically brainwashing people.

here's a story also from today that will not get the same coverage as the article posted in the topic of this thread (which has already been covered by bet news and the new york times among others):

[WEBSITE LINK]

im extremely surprised that they were charged with a hate crime. that is very rare when it is a white victim. however i do find it disgusting that they were labled as just "a group of eight black men" when vice versa (as you see here) the whites are labled as "white mobs"

but basically what we have here is a white on black a.ssualt that has been covered by the chicago tribune, new york newsday, new york times, cbs, new york daily news, bet etc etc etc. (just type in victims name on a google news search). i got more than 25 articles about this story from more than 25 newspapers/tv stations. now the EXACT crime (interracial a.ssualt, robbery) that happend the same day, except the roles were reversed (black aggressor, white victim) lets see how many much media coverage it has recieved. HAHAHAHHA just as i expected only 1 hit, and it is from a local news station in the area where the a.ssualt happened.

so basically to sum it up, if you are a white person who a.ssualts a black person you will make nationwide news. but if you are a black person who a.ssualts a white person, youll be lucky for your name to make the local paper. these arent isolated incidents. the failure to cover interracial crimes against whites happens time and time again. but thats what happens when you let jews form a monopoly on the news media.

edit: heres another one from this week.

lets see if that story makes it out of portland

propz on this sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #38
b_wareofdog 
space
space
space
$57 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah it's still happening in montreal
Everyone thought the skin heads were gon but they only let their hair grow
But that sh*t wouldn't have happened in the north east of montreal after 8 o'clock white folks stay home
 11 years ago '04        #39
Melm0610 
space
space
$257 | Props total: 0 0
Damn I didnt know it was like that in NY
 11 years ago '05        #40
brothermanifest 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
 bbk123 said:
exactly, except STATISTICALLY (fbi crime reports) 9 out of 10 interracial crimes are a black aggressor and a white victim. thats 90%.
you know when I heard you quote that sh*t I was like that a fu*king lie. So guess what? I looked it up here is the link

Table 2.33
Incidents, Offenses, Victims, and Known Offenders
by Bias Motivation, 2002
Bias motivation Incidents Offenses Victims1 Known offenders2

Total 7,462 8,832 9,222 7,314

Single-Bias Incidents 7,459 8,825 9,211 7,311

Race: 3,642 4,393 4,580 4,011
Anti-White 719 888 910 1,064
Anti-Black 2,486 2,967 3,076 2,510
Anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native 62 68 72 52
Anti-Asian/Pacific Islander 217 268 280 242
Anti-Multiple Races, Group 158 202 242 143

Religion: 1,426 1,576 1,659 568
Anti-Jewish 931 1,039 1,084 317
Anti-Catholic 53 58 71 21
Anti-Protestant 55 57 58 34
Anti-Islamic 155 170 174 103
Anti-Other Religion 198 217 237 73
Anti-Multiple Religions, Group 31 32 32 18
Anti-Atheism/Agnosticism/etc. 3 3 3 2

s3xual Orientation: 1,244 1,464 1,513 1,438
Anti-Male Homos3xual 825 957 984 1,022
Anti-Female Homos3xual 172 207 221 172
Anti-Homos3xual 222 259 267 225
Anti-Heteros3xual 10 26 26 6
Anti-Bis3xual 15 15 15 13

Ethnicity/National Origin: 1,102 1,345 1,409 1,247
Anti-Hispanic 480 601 639 656
Anti-Other Ethnicity/National Origin 622 744 770 591

Disability: 45 47 50 47
Anti-Physical 20 20 20 21
Anti-Mental 25 27 30 26

Multiple-Bias Incidents3 3 7 11 3

1 The term victim may refer to a person, business, institution, or society as a whole.
2 The term known offender does not imply that the identity of the suspect is known, but only that an attribute of the suspect is identified, which distinguishes him/her from an unknown offender.

3 A multiple-bias incident only occurs when two or more offense types are committed in a single incident. In a situation when there is more than one offense type, the agency can indicate a different bias type for each offense. In the case of a single offense type, only one bias type can be indicated.

this offically confirms for me the existence of internet disinformation agents...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
190 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
222 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
76 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Won’t Stop Talking: Meet the NFL’s next shutdown corner
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
80 comments
1 day ago