squad up!

Aug 8 - White Mob Beats Black man with Bats and Iron Pipe

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2005, 10:28 PM         #26
~High-Dro~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you dont think a group of blacks have ever beaten a white man?...or an asian has been beaten by whites?...or blacks?...or any other scenarios you can think of?

08-08-2005, 10:29 PM         #27
fuckyallniggas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

08-08-2005, 10:34 PM         #28
kriis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the drama never stops

08-08-2005, 10:34 PM         #29
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~High-Dro~ said
you dont think a group of blacks have ever beaten a white man?...or an asian has been beaten by whites?...or blacks?...or any other scenarios you can think of?
i dont know if you are talking to me but ill respond anyway just in case.

yes, i believe that happens all the time.

it just only make nation wide news when its a black or jewish victim.

basically its like:

black on white crime = local news
white on black crime = nationwide news

but dont forget that

black on jewish crime = nationwide news

so if anyway attacks a jew it get nation wide coverage but if somebody attacks a white then it only goes local.

but fact of the matter is:

90% of interrracial crime is black on white

for the remaining 10% it is split up with white on black crime, hispanic on white crime, asian on white crime, etc

edit: also notice the earlier article i posted about the white cyclist getting beat by black youths.. that wasnt even the real title of the piece. i got that from looking at the pictures. theres no mention of race in that article except for the title i gave it. so even locally when its a black on white crime happens, the article does not mention that the aggressor was black and the victim was white. but vice versa, its all about race.

Last edited by bbk123; 08-08-2005 at 10:53 PM..

08-08-2005, 10:54 PM         #30
UnToLd LeGeNd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ahmed said
Thas Nothin.. In Ottawa, There Is More White People Starting sh*t With Immigrants Than This.. Its Like Daily f!ghts. No Joke. They Call Their Self Skinheads, But They Aint sh*t..
sounds like the movie American History X smh at this racist bull its 2005 racism has been round for a long and look now look 2005...wut has racism solved??? thats right hasnt solved notin...so i dont kno why ppl still walkin round beatin blacks,whites,hispanics, etc... its not solvin anythin or makin the world a better place...

08-08-2005, 10:57 PM         #31
trueblackman25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny seein some of the white people on tha site tryin to defend tha mob, shows what white people really think and still believe

08-08-2005, 11:16 PM         #32
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very true its called fu*king with the wrong person, newspapers always need a victim in their stories so they will never have the whole truth. Just like the story that was on here last week about the kid in jersey who k!lled the girl and then he cut her up and tried to throw her in the River, the girl definitely said something to him that struck a nerve.
 HumanCrakk said
there is no way its a hate crime the dude prolly fu*ked with the mobb or gave them attitude so they beat him up its the way sh*t goes these days

08-08-2005, 11:27 PM         #33
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trueblackman25 said
its funny seein some of the white people on tha site tryin to defend tha mob, shows what white people really think and still believe
That's the truth right there, I'd rather deal with a Klansman who lets me know what he thinks of me with no bullsh*t over a fake a.ss white person who are hiding their true feelings in my presence

08-09-2005, 12:22 AM         #34
brandon9th2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel sorry for the whites

08-09-2005, 12:28 AM         #35
Papa-101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whatever the case is its pretty fu*ked. Group of guys beating up one dude. fu*kin pu**ys

08-09-2005, 12:41 AM         #36
bbk123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killinit said
very true its called fu*king with the wrong person, newspapers always need a victim in their stories so they will never have the whole truth. Just like the story that was on here last week about the kid in jersey who k!lled the girl and then he cut her up and tried to throw her in the River, the girl definitely said something to him that struck a nerve.
yes, that was a hispanic guy k!lling his neighbor, a white girl. so when they want the girl to play the victim they dont mention race at all? because all of the articles i read besides one didnt mention race. like i said, once again an example of when its a white victim they dont mention race in the article

bigdut1213 said
That's the truth right there, I'd rather deal with a Klansman who lets me know what he thinks of me with no bullsh*t over a fake a.ss white person who are hiding their true feelings in my presence
in all fairness, you are just as racist as any white racist. who are you to judge?

trueblackman25 said
hahaha@ this moron. you do realize that they're not talking about the "mob" right? this aint no gangster flick fool. the racists at bet simply labled a "group of white men" a "white mob". the other paper, however, did not label the "group of blacks" as a black mob.

and as far as dude saying he feels sorry for whites. ROFL! the only problem we have is the jews brainwashing our people. after we overcome that, there wont be no problem. whites and jews have struggled with each other to control the world since the beginning of time. they're just on top for the moment. they got there because of usery and propaganda among other things.

interesting fact: have you noticed 99% of the people labled "corny white dudes" are actually jewish.

Last edited by bbk123; 08-09-2005 at 12:47 AM..

13 years ago '05        #37
BigL4Life 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,980 | Props total: 41 41
 bbk123 said
exactly, except STATISTICALLY (fbi crime reports) 9 out of 10 interracial crimes are a black aggressor and a white victim. thats 90%. but from the articles the national news media reports youd think it was the other way around. very few of those aasualts get past the local news and are never classified as hate crimes. but as you see here, the small percentage of white on black crime always makes national headlines and is always classified as a hate crime. this is so whites dont find out the extent of crimes against them as a people and since all black people see is racism against them, they lash out. its the jewish news media's way of enciting violence against whites by basically brainwashing people.

here's a story also from today that will not get the same coverage as the article posted in the topic of this thread (which has already been covered by bet news and the new york times among others):

[WEBSITE LINK]

im extremely surprised that they were charged with a hate crime. that is very rare when it is a white victim. however i do find it disgusting that they were labled as just "a group of eight black men" when vice versa (as you see here) the whites are labled as "white mobs"

but basically what we have here is a white on black a.ssualt that has been covered by the chicago tribune, new york newsday, new york times, cbs, new york daily news, bet etc etc etc. (just type in victims name on a google news search). i got more than 25 articles about this story from more than 25 newspapers/tv stations. now the EXACT crime (interracial a.ssualt, robbery) that happend the same day, except the roles were reversed (black aggressor, white victim) lets see how many much media coverage it has recieved. HAHAHAHHA just as i expected only 1 hit, and it is from a local news station in the area where the a.ssualt happened.

so basically to sum it up, if you are a white person who a.ssualts a black person you will make nationwide news. but if you are a black person who a.ssualts a white person, youll be lucky for your name to make the local paper. these arent isolated incidents. the failure to cover interracial crimes against whites happens time and time again. but thats what happens when you let jews form a monopoly on the news media.

edit: heres another one from this week.

lets see if that story makes it out of portland

propz on this sh*t

13 years ago '05        #38
b_wareofdog 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 1 1
Yeah it's still happening in montreal
Everyone thought the skin heads were gon but they only let their hair grow
But that sh*t wouldn't have happened in the north east of montreal after 8 o'clock white folks stay home

13 years ago '04        #39
Melm0610 
space
space
$257 | Props total: 0 0
Damn I didnt know it was like that in NY

13 years ago '05        #40
brothermanifest 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
 bbk123 said
exactly, except STATISTICALLY (fbi crime reports) 9 out of 10 interracial crimes are a black aggressor and a white victim. thats 90%.
you know when I heard you quote that sh*t I was like that a fu*king lie. So guess what? I looked it up here is the link

Table 2.33
Incidents, Offenses, Victims, and Known Offenders
by Bias Motivation, 2002
Bias motivation Incidents Offenses Victims1 Known offenders2

Total 7,462 8,832 9,222 7,314

Single-Bias Incidents 7,459 8,825 9,211 7,311

Race: 3,642 4,393 4,580 4,011
Anti-White 719 888 910 1,064
Anti-Black 2,486 2,967 3,076 2,510
Anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native 62 68 72 52
Anti-Asian/Pacific Islander 217 268 280 242
Anti-Multiple Races, Group 158 202 242 143

Religion: 1,426 1,576 1,659 568
Anti-Jewish 931 1,039 1,084 317
Anti-Catholic 53 58 71 21
Anti-Protestant 55 57 58 34
Anti-Islamic 155 170 174 103
Anti-Other Religion 198 217 237 73
Anti-Multiple Religions, Group 31 32 32 18
Anti-Atheism/Agnosticism/etc. 3 3 3 2

s3xual Orientation: 1,244 1,464 1,513 1,438
Anti-Male Homos3xual 825 957 984 1,022
Anti-Female Homos3xual 172 207 221 172
Anti-Homos3xual 222 259 267 225
Anti-Heteros3xual 10 26 26 6
Anti-Bis3xual 15 15 15 13

Ethnicity/National Origin: 1,102 1,345 1,409 1,247
Anti-Hispanic 480 601 639 656
Anti-Other Ethnicity/National Origin 622 744 770 591

Disability: 45 47 50 47
Anti-Physical 20 20 20 21
Anti-Mental 25 27 30 26

Multiple-Bias Incidents3 3 7 11 3

1 The term victim may refer to a person, business, institution, or society as a whole.
2 The term known offender does not imply that the identity of the suspect is known, but only that an attribute of the suspect is identified, which distinguishes him/her from an unknown offender.

3 A multiple-bias incident only occurs when two or more offense types are committed in a single incident. In a situation when there is more than one offense type, the agency can indicate a different bias type for each offense. In the case of a single offense type, only one bias type can be indicated.

this offically confirms for me the existence of internet disinformation agents...

13 years ago '04        #41
htown 
space
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 1104 1104
 bbk123 said
exactly, except STATISTICALLY (fbi crime reports) 9 out of 10 interracial crimes are a black aggressor and a white victim. thats 90%. but from the articles the national news media reports youd think it was the other way around. very few of those aasualts get past the local news and are never classified as hate crimes. but as you see here, the small percentage of white on black crime always makes national headlines and is always classified as a hate crime. this is so whites dont find out the extent of crimes against them as a people and since all black people see is racism against them, they lash out. its the jewish news media's way of enciting violence against whites by basically brainwashing people.

here's a story also from today that will not get the same coverage as the article posted in the topic of this thread (which has already been covered by bet news and the new york times among others):

[WEBSITE LINK]

im extremely surprised that they were charged with a hate crime. that is very rare when it is a white victim. however i do find it disgusting that they were labled as just "a group of eight black men" when vice versa (as you see here) the whites are labled as "white mobs"

but basically what we have here is a white on black a.ssualt that has been covered by the chicago tribune, new york newsday, new york times, cbs, new york daily news, bet etc etc etc. (just type in victims name on a google news search). i got more than 25 articles about this story from more than 25 newspapers/tv stations. now the EXACT crime (interracial a.ssualt, robbery) that happend the same day, except the roles were reversed (black aggressor, white victim) lets see how many much media coverage it has recieved. HAHAHAHHA just as i expected only 1 hit, and it is from a local news station in the area where the a.ssualt happened.

so basically to sum it up, if you are a white person who a.ssualts a black person you will make nationwide news. but if you are a black person who a.ssualts a white person, youll be lucky for your name to make the local paper. these arent isolated incidents. the failure to cover interracial crimes against whites happens time and time again. but thats what happens when you let jews form a monopoly on the news media.

edit: heres another one from this week.

lets see if that story makes it out of portland
when did either story make national news. Everything that I saw yesterday was about Peter Jennings.

Last edited by htown; 08-09-2005 at 07:14 AM..

08-09-2005, 07:46 AM         #42
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2CloSe said
man give me 2 heaters with 9 clips...i'm walkin' out of the place...and a n*gga should be able to tell if they're bout to beat his a.ss...
yea im sure you know when a person bout to beat your u up.....good one.....

The woman said that she and her husband yelled at the a.ssailants. ďYou canít do that,Ē her husband screamed.
is that all they did? wtf they just sit in the car and just watch. smh @ some people, prolly didnt even call the police either.

08-09-2005, 09:37 AM         #43
seeyoubreezn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MarleyMan8 said
man theres more to that story
Please believe that.

13 years ago '05        #44
Kool Deuce Deuc 
space
space
$1,260 | Props total: 0 0
wtf is wrong with u bkk123? why are u so mad at the jews?
ohh maby i know why
did somethin like this happen to u?

u fu*kin clown

13 years ago '05        #45
suppanigga510 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 700 700
all i gotta say is that this beatin wouldnt have gone down in the bay area...would have had that mob not walk more than 3 blocks befo they end up in caskets

08-09-2005, 11:43 AM         #46
Lake  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sure the black guy did something to them dudes. but even then i wouldnt let them white boys catch me.

08-09-2005, 12:42 PM         #47
deyon76  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
god will take care of it

13 years ago '04        #48
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 thaawater said
= ITALIANS
yep, I think this was that sh*t that happen in Bensonhurst

08-09-2005, 12:49 PM         #49
|Tech|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It looks like certain members posting in this thread were a part of it. If your racist, fine. But don't make yourself look so guilty by trying to blur the article, posting bullsh*t stats. The same sh*t they do at those KKK-type forums.

I remember one summer when I made a very-known racist website with thousands of members chat on MIRC for, like, the whole summer... instead of on the forum. lmao.

13 years ago '04        #50
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
This Racism sh*t Is Getting Old ...people Need To Get Over This Black And White sh*t ...we Are All Human

Home      

most viewed right now
 J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
34 comments
38 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
14 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
42 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Letís Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
38 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha Tea exposed as a lying chatty patty.
43 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jabari Parker confidence is dead
27 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
146 comments
7 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
40 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 NFL Larry Fitzgerald didn't have to do Kurt warner like that smh
6 comments
37 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside In Her Eyes Her Butt Is A 10, But in Reality itís A.............fu-k I..
52 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BREAKING: WAIT... When did Magic Johnson son getted t1tties?
74 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
7 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA WNBA superstar season is over due to Pregnancy
45 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside CHEROKEE D ASS is RAWNOPULLOUT status PT 2 (BX THOTTY CLASSICS)
65 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - It's Lit! China plans to launch artificial moon to replace st..
28 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
7 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside lil Baby was shook you can tell his high was killed
28 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
1 comments
35 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Drake passing out 10 thousand dollars worth of McDonald's food,Kim Kardashian ..
124 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 2.5 Million Black Men Are In The Upper Class.
51 comments
9 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Rule 336
stogz
DontHateDaGreat
nwo504
FireBeats
PROV
timdog
talkofny2k4
whodatb1
Sewer
Top 10 most slapped recently
trapclassics
Take Care
hiphop4ever
BrooklynStiles
Heisenberg
BlackDynamite
whodatb1
Gang Sht
Rodawg93
baddie

most viewed right now
online now  45
Image(s) inside The wall
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  29
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
208 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
98 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
348 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
262 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy