squad up!

Goin To Bed on an Empty Stomach?

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-07-2005, 11:52 PM         #1
7030 page views
11 comments

kaream3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Goin To Bed on an Empty Stomach?

Good idea or bad.....well, i dont mean starve urself all night then sleep hungry...but like say u get hungry an hr beofre ur ehaded to bed, coz i know it aint good to eat before bed, but doesnt ur body need energy in the night too?...so if u dont supply it with energy, doesnt it like use ur muscle as energy? or something along those lines?

11 comments for "Goin To Bed on an Empty Stomach?"

08-07-2005, 11:59 PM         #2
TheEncore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
usally drink a bottle of water b4 so i got that "full" feeling

08-08-2005, 02:24 AM         #3
special_blend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t relly..i nvr knew it was bad 2 go 2 bed after eating...im always baked before i go to bed..so i munch out almost everynight before i go to sleep...is that bad for me? :thefu*k:

08-08-2005, 02:37 AM         #4
pepsi23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They say that your last meal of the day should be about 3-4 hours before you go to bed. What happens is that your metabolism slows down while you sleep so if you have some cookies before you go to bed, then your body won't be able to burn it off right away. It'll just sit there being "stored fat." That's one way to really gain those extra pounds, is by eating right before you go to bed. Yes, your body will be starving/fasting all night but that's why they say that breakfast should be the biggest meal of the day. Your body was fasting all night while you slept and it has all day to burn off the energy. Make sure you eat breakfast when you wake up from your fast...get it? Break-FAST...you're breaking the fast. Ideally they say that you should eat in small proportions throughout the day. They say to eat small snack between meals to maintain your metabolism on a steady energy source. Hit me up with some props if you can.

08-08-2005, 05:09 AM         #5
jaybee_uk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pepsi23 said
They say that your last meal of the day should be about 3-4 hours before you go to bed. What happens is that your metabolism slows down while you sleep so if you have some cookies before you go to bed, then your body won't be able to burn it off right away. It'll just sit there being "stored fat." That's one way to really gain those extra pounds, is by eating right before you go to bed. Yes, your body will be starving/fasting all night but that's why they say that breakfast should be the biggest meal of the day. Your body was fasting all night while you slept and it has all day to burn off the energy. Make sure you eat breakfast when you wake up from your fast...get it? Break-FAST...you're breaking the fast. Ideally they say that you should eat in small proportions throughout the day. They say to eat small snack between meals to maintain your metabolism on a steady energy source. Hit me up with some props if you can.
who are 'They'? lol

jus playin..propped

08-08-2005, 07:29 PM         #6
netjunkie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If your hungry at night, drink a protein shake, whole grain ceral, or even perhaps a slice of whole grain toast.

Keep in mind your eating to rest peacefully without waking up in the middle of the night. Don't feast... have a small snack-- if it's heavy, wait about an hour to get some rest.

08-08-2005, 11:05 PM         #7
kaream3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props....to all yall, i figured it was bad to eat before bed, but then thought that starving myself might b worse, water it iz

13 years ago '04        #8
ulegend 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
yeah I just started doing the protein shake at night.

13 years ago '04        #9
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
space
$11,559 | Props total: 2810 2810
I eat peanut butter and cottage cheese before i go to sleep...its the smart mans night time protein....

08-08-2005, 11:48 PM         #10
97CivicBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
have a shake...i have one a lil bit b4 i go to bed

08-09-2005, 12:16 AM         #11
remixed9989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for the 'full' feeling, eat foods with fiber, i mean, if you are trying to diet and still want to eat (recommended) eat your dietary fiber, makes you feel fuller, limiting your appetite!

eating right before bed and having undigested foods in your system has been recognized to initiate more dreams or thought in your sleep. metabolism may slow down while sleeping, but absorption effects and cell functions sometimes speed up, which is actually a type of metabolism. it can also depends greatly on the person, your diet, your age, etc

if you are too hungry when you go to sleep, you might wake up with bad stomach 'growling' and hunger almost to the point of a loss of appetite, possibly nausea

13 years ago '04        #12
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,740 | Props total: 2451 2451
i dont think im eating enough for some reason. i went to the waffle house yesterday morning, and i gotta thick ham n cheese omlet with 2 pieces of sliced toast, some grits, a nice scrambled hashbrown, and 2 pieces of sausage. i ate most of it, it was like some grits left, a little omlet and a slice of toast. now i wasnt hungry. 3 hours later, im fu*kin starvin, but it wasnt for the same thing that i was eatin before, actually i didnt know what my stomach wanted, but i ate the rest of the food.

so does eatin alot of food before you sleep help u gain weight because thats my main goal and i like results real quick, although it wont happen that way.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - BREAKING: CNN reports Saudis admit to killing Jamal Khashoggi
33 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ella Mai addresses Jacquees situation
32 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Rumor!!!! Avengers:Annihilation trailer description!!!
11 comments
26 minutes ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA WOJ: Blazers owner Paul Allen dead at 65
62 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 beefing with Khabib's manager
26 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Dutch Watt Girl Impressed By Dutch Watt Girls Butt
6 comments
44 minutes ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time to address the Elephant in the room. Rap music is poisoning our y..
230 comments
7 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Knows Damn Well Them Shorts Too Small For All That A$$
82 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Raiders Reportedly Looking For First-Round Pick In Trade Talks For Amari C..
58 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA NEW YORK KNICKS have OFFICIALLY DECLINED to SIGN KRISTAPS PORZINGIS to EXT..
6 comments
25 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snoop just played himself with this post
89 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Article inside Former West Virginia Running Back Arrested For Incest and Sodomy
4 comments
27 minutes ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA Bleacher Report's Top 100 NBA players entering the 2018-19 Season
8 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Does styles P have a point?
7 comments
44 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside More Cushion For The Pushin...
10 comments
1 hour ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Young Thug and all his children
18 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside #tekashi69 says he’s going to have sex with #trippieredd ex girlfriend ..
5 comments
1 hour ago
@misc
most viewed right now
just picked up some new games [playstation nation]
17 comments
3 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL The GOAT Brady shows love to Antonio Brown
31 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mating Potential: An examination
8 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Player2
micropave
theFREAK
SPdaGOAT
LeMar G
squirtofkahlua
niruggg
Gang Sht
Di Warlord
Top 10 most slapped recently
gemini8686
suavehooper
blah blah blah
TriniSoldier
two-face
Mutant Boy
Dmv1989
micropave
BlackDynamite
dtdroid

most viewed right now
online now  46
Article inside Former ‘American Idol’ Star Gets Busted For Alleged Heroin Distribution
52 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  35
Video inside What Happens If You Stop Ma***rbating (Motion Picture x List)
156 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Yella Beezy Was Shot 8 Times Early Morning; Rumored To Be Retaliation ..
273 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Who was arrested due to T.I. being an informant?
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj thought Queen was trending on iTunes, was the band Queen
95 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Yaki Kadafi Saw 2pac's Shooter & Orlando Anderson Wasn't The Person Tha..
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Snoop Dogg found out who "Kiki" is and is going at Kanye's neck
123 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside WARNING: Set your messages to private on ps4 NOW! Huge System breaking..
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy