Uk Royal Fam - A Bx Uk Team (not A Prop Group)

most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside Better looking Karrueche. Say it ainít so
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
NBA Dallas Mavericks exposed of predatory sexual behavior within work environm..
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside would you like to role-play mommy & son with her ??
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside J Prince threatening the man they call "@Birdman5star" and his kids :mj..
143 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-31-2005, 07:21 AM         #161
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It doesnt really have a point
 10-31-2005, 07:45 AM         #162
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
It doesnt really have a point

exactly so why shouldnt it be?
 10-31-2005, 07:47 AM         #163
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because the thread is really pointless. Noone comes here to talk so thats why
 10-31-2005, 08:23 AM         #164
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Because the thread is really pointless. Noone comes here to talk so thats why
u post here on the regular!!!
 10-31-2005, 08:28 AM         #165
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not really. Its just a subsribled thread. I see it so I have a look. Anyway it still shouldnt be made a sticky
 10-31-2005, 08:34 AM         #166
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol I do not agree with your views on this matter tweeds
because the basis of your argument seems 2 be that this shouldnt be a sticky cos nobody posts here!!
and that sh*t just aint good enough
 10-31-2005, 09:27 AM         #167
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well screw you ozzy
 10-31-2005, 09:43 AM         #168
TriceJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Well screw you ozzy


right back at ya pom :finger:
 12 years ago '05        #169
KiNg AgGy  OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,214 | Props total: 0 0
look this isnt a thread to post any old sh*t its for people that want to show they reppin uk or uk music simple if u want to post to have a convo use the uk or ozzie threads and if u want to argue use a pm LOL thats all the king has to say for now.... simple rules now use them
 11-01-2005, 09:24 AM         #170
tha sasquatch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still Reppin Tha Uk !
 11-01-2005, 10:36 AM         #171
WS1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^yup yup
 11-13-2005, 07:28 PM         #172
dannygattz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i roll dolo, thank you very much.

plus i ain't messin' with a crew whose name has conotations with the english monarchy. my old gran would be spinning in her grave if she knew i was fraternising with such things. she once got arrested for jumping through a massive drum at an orange march and starting a riot (true story).

respect for repping the uk though, my friends.
 11-14-2005, 01:31 PM         #173
BSA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, im reppin wolftown (wolverhampton)
 11-14-2005, 03:42 PM         #174
kenzman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ye im still reping it for da uk ppl dem. bless
 11-14-2005, 05:38 PM         #175
roughton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ez dragged myself out of jukebox for first time in ages lol...
 12 years ago '05        #176
KiNg AgGy  OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,214 | Props total: 0 0
 dannygattz said:
i roll dolo, thank you very much.

plus i ain't messin' with a crew whose name has conotations with the english monarchy. my old gran would be spinning in her grave if she knew i was fraternising with such things. she once got arrested for jumping through a massive drum at an orange march and starting a riot (true story).

respect for repping the uk though, my friends.

wow ur nan sounds like a wonderful crazy old rebel sh*t

props for that sh*t

i mean the reason i made this the royal fam is coz im the king and i created it and i called it uk royal fam coz we all rep uk or rep uk music simple

we not trying to glory the monarchy i hate them too rich lazy fu*kers i hope they all get put in a line and shott

no man is better than another next man you are wot u do not for wot ur born into

REAL TALK

from the king once again and propz to danny for his storys they always make me laff at work

and welcome to all the new members keep on reppin uk and doing ur thing in BX your all big and leachers need to be hanged :hang:


Last edited by KiNg AgGy; 11-16-2005 at 11:30 AM..
 11-16-2005, 11:56 AM         #177
dannygattz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNg AgGy said:
wow ur nan sounds like a wonderful crazy old rebel sh*t

props for that sh*t

i mean the reason i made this the royal fam is coz im the king and i created it and i called it uk royal fam coz we all rep uk or rep uk music simple

we not trying to glory the monarchy i hate them too rich lazy fu*kers i hope they all get put in a line and shott

no man is better than another next man you are wot u do not for wot ur born into

REAL TALK

from the king once again and propz to danny for his storys they always make me laff at work

and welcome to all the new members keep on reppin uk and doing ur thing in BX your all big and leachers need to be hanged :hang:
lol yeah i was just kiddin anyways (about not joining cos of the monarchy thing; my gran really did jump through the drum).

UK STAND UP!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #178
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
not from uk, nice idea tho
 12 years ago '05        #179
KiNg AgGy  OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,214 | Props total: 0 0
thanks u sir - i made this :)
 11-25-2005, 03:40 PM         #180
WS1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uk stand up
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside First Image from 'Shaft' Reboot' - Sam Jackson, Richard Roundtree, and..
78 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 26
Before & After: Moriah Mills
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside fu-k It!! Im Moving To Brazil
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Interview with one of the guys that ran up on Hell Rell
61 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside the bill hov ran up @ og juans birthday party last night.....
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Biomutant - Gameplay Teaser
9 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Cam and Jimmy about to fight in the basketball court? Hilarious!
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
OT You asked for Fergie. You got Fergie. (He's raising so..
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy