Which Sport Has The Most In-Shape Athletes?

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
62 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dat d-thang
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
83 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Need To Know Her Name
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-11-2005, 12:36 AM         #61
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Most Athletic Is Basketball Any Pro Will Tell U That...

But In Shape I Say Gymnastics, Track, Boxing

Theres Really Not 1 Sport U Can Hands Down Say.
 11 years ago '05        #62
Okay.Player 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,035 | Props total: 22 22
Swimming and Gymnastics 100%

Last edited by Okay.Player; 11-11-2005 at 12:40 AM..
 11-11-2005, 05:53 AM         #63
DTEST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Different sports are more athletic in different ways... in terms of speed and cardio, soccer, basketball, and boxing are obvious choices. In terms of brute strength, gymnastics and football are both possibilities. Overall, all athletes playing in professional leagues have to be in amazing shape just to make it, regardless of which sport it is.
 11 years ago '05        #64
DBLOCK1 
space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 0 0
Lol at football players only run,and i mean football where the ball is kicked with the foot not the american version where you carry it most ov the time, top football players run for miles durin the course of a match and the physical nature of the sport with the tackling and stuff makes them in very good shape,ppl seem to forget that slidin round and gettin up and down off the floor for 90 mins aswell as runnin and battlin away with opponents is very tiring.I think basketball players are in very good shape and sum american football players,but dnt tell me them fat guys who play in defence are fitter than soccer players cos they aint,and we are talkin about the sport as a whole so they gots to be included if ya talkin bout american football
 11-11-2005, 09:39 AM         #65
Renner2121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd say wrestling and boxing, cause there is no other sport were you have to limit yourself and make a weight just to compete, doing that requires a whole hell of alot of running...if football had this almost 3/4 of the offensive linemen and defensive linemen would be out of the league. But they strong as hell though no doubting that, they just aren't the most in shape athletes. Also soccer and basketball come in second just for that fact that there isn't alot of stops in play and you have to be in decen condition to compete at a high level for 60-90 minutes.
 11 years ago '05        #66
Killinit 
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 0 0
lets say overall fitness, include a pullup test, a 40 yard dash, pushup test, situp test, 2 mile run, agility run, the only thing a soccer player is gonna beat a football player in is endurance and thats it, you guys got to be kidding me, think about high school, who gets voted the most athletic, it sure as hell is never the soccer player, its the guy who is busting his a.ss in football or basketball
 11-14-2005, 08:44 PM         #67
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im thinkin Soccer with Football in a close second.
 11 years ago '04        #68
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,244 | Props total: 2 2
 bay224 said:
The Most Athletic Is Basketball Any Pro Will Tell U That...

But In Shape I Say Gymnastics, Track, Boxing

Theres Really Not 1 Sport U Can Hands Down Say.
1.football
2.sprinters
3.boxers
4.soccer player
5.hockery
6.swimmers
7.basketball
 11-19-2005, 09:20 PM         #69
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
1.football
2.sprinters
3.boxers
4.soccer player
5.hockery
6.swimmers
7.basketball

if u think that u dont know your sports very well.

baseball sucks by the way

watching paint dry >>>> baseball.
 11 years ago '05        #70
awall 
space
space
space
$3,338 | Props total: 38 38
basketball cuz envolves alot of jumping and those dudes can jump out the building!!!!!
 11-19-2005, 09:33 PM         #71
DERRICK D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Basketball
2. Boxing
3. Gymnastics
 11-19-2005, 10:21 PM         #72
kokaine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxers....... try taking a body shot from a person like mike tyson and not say you have to be in shape and have stamina power .. speed etc to get beat up on and still have to come out on top.....

Last edited by kokaine; 11-19-2005 at 10:22 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #73
iLL NiCCa 
space
space
space
$620 | Props total: 0 0
^word i wuld say top 3 are boxers swimmers and football players
 11-19-2005, 11:50 PM         #74
georgetownuniv 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
basketball straight up
 11 years ago '04        #75
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$10,898 | Props total: 102 102
wtf is hockery?
 11-22-2005, 02:29 AM         #76
BrassMonkeyXP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most in shape .. gymnastics and football players .. man im playin basketball at this junior college and we have to do weight training with the damn football n conditioning coach this fool got me doin all types of work outs n sh*t but u cant say sh*t cuz this fool brought the program back up and its now its 3rd season straight undefeated he on some usc get big or die tryin stuff
 11 years ago '05        #77
zcapx32 
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
Taking sport as a loose word and applying it to the mass participated then this is my opinion:

power = Sprinting and jumping sports
agility = dance/ art sports
muscular endurance = combat sports/ martial sports/ climbing
cardiovascular endurance = duration sports/ running
flexibility = dance/ art sports

as for which is the best, well that is a stupid question ... each sport has people that excel in terms of human ability

take judo for example (my particular sport), there was a contest in the uk called superstars where stars for all different sports competed against each other to see how was the finest sportsman over all... one of the events was seeing how many parallel dips the person could do in 60 seconds. Brian Jacks (1980) (a v.good judoka at the time) managed 100. This record still has not been beaten. So this means that he was a very good athlete. but still there is no answer to your initial question, and asking for an opinion can probably be reduced to considering which sports people consider to be physical and then taking this list and picking the most popular sport of the target audience. Therefore on this board it is likely to be american football or basketball

if you want my opinion i think f!ghting sports in the middle (most common) weight catagories is the most demanding.

And just out of interest, the sports i have played are:

Judo
Football
Swimming
gymnastics
hockey
boxing
rugby
athletics
 11-22-2005, 08:22 AM         #78
bdaye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Think Boxers Have To Be In The Best Overall Shape And Conditioniong. They Have To Incorporate Lots Or Cardio(running) Weightlifting, Balance, Agility, Speed, Strength And Power Into All Of Thier Workouts.
 11-22-2005, 11:03 PM         #79
WidowMaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soccer, wrestlers, and swimmers...IMO
 11-23-2005, 09:27 AM         #80
korokian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. swimmers becuase you work every muscle in your body
2. track because you get speed and endurance
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Do You Think Your Smart Enough To Solve This Puzzle( Probably Not)
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I can vouch for this. The game is this bad, no joke. One of the WORST P..
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy