Which Sport Has The Most In-Shape Athletes?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
87 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2005, 10:46 AM         #21
skyzDAlimit4aG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxers are the most and best trained athletes without a doubt HANDS DOWN. Even said it on ESPN
 08-10-2005, 02:11 PM         #22
FuckWitMeNow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a soccer player. I also play basketball and have played baseball for like 10 years. But, I'd have to say soccer is a sport where you need to have the most skill, endurance, strength, coordination and probably requires the most training. If you want to succeed in soccer, you have to be in the best possible shape cuz you are out there competing against 11 players from the other team but unlike football it's non-stop play for 45 mins straight with tons of physical contact with pretty much no pads or support. Swimming takes a lot out of you too and uses many muscles. Boxing produces some In-Shape athletes too.
 08-10-2005, 02:29 PM         #23
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I surf and i'm in real good shape... most surfers are built and ripped as surfing works out your chest, shoulders, back, and abs... Not only is it a fun sport but a great workout
 08-10-2005, 03:36 PM         #24
Daddy's Home... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What is 'in-shape'...?

Stamina...? Marathon runners...

Raw strength...? Powerlifters...

Agility...? Gymnasts...

Speed...? Sprinters...

Soccer players are ruled out automatically cus a lot of players at the top level of that sport are in pathetic shape...

Good all-round athletes are the decathlon cats and swimmers, who both have good overall explosive strength and endurance...

The most impressive physiques to me tho definitely belong to gymnasts... Insane agility, some stupid strength displays (the rings muthafu*kas) and enough stamina to spend a minute on the pommel horse... Not to mention the ludicrous arms and shoulders on these cats...
 11-03-2005, 02:02 PM         #25
Ronaldo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soccer players, hands down
your telling me running for 90 minutes with sprints, jumping and tackles/battles for the ball which require alot of strenght. There they without a doubt have the best cardio and muscular endurance.
 11-03-2005, 02:06 PM         #26
Brickcityplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got to give it up to the sprinters...they are diesel and cut....even the women

PROPS 4 PROPS
 11-03-2005, 03:21 PM         #27
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
football and boxing are ruled out i.m.o. cuz there's a lot of fat ppl that are just heavy
soccer players are in great shape, and also those gymnastic guys who do parrallel bars and rings and sh*t, like daddy'd home said, those arms and shoulders are crazy + they got the speed
 11-03-2005, 05:01 PM         #28
jonjon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tri-athletes that run the ironman, if you complete that your in the best shape
 11-03-2005, 06:00 PM         #29
UpStart 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soccer...you really don't understand until you play a full 90 minute game. you have to be in GREAT shape to be really effective in this sport
 11 years ago '05        #30
DBiLL 1 
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
I dont know about most in shape (300+ lb O-lineman) but football deffinately has the most athletic people
 11-03-2005, 07:17 PM         #31
dex1can 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wide receivers in football and middle linebackers and corners/safeties

you just don't see guys like that in other sports
they are quick, agile, durable, tough, strong, and they look fu*king ripped

no other sports have that balance....soccer does kind of but less ripped
distance runners just look like f*gs....some sprinters but thats only at the olympic levels and sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #32
Immaking 
space
space
$812 | Props total: 31 31
Boxing, mos def...
 11 years ago '04        #33
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,489 | Props total: 3049 3049
Tri-Athelons or Deca-thalons...they do like a 3 mile run and 1 mile swim and a bike ride....something like that ..sh*t is bannanas!! Those are usually 3 different sports people just train to get good in or use one to just get in shape! Those guys are in SUPREME condition

MMA f!ghters,Kick Boxers,Boxers,Wrestlers...the shape you have to be in for that sh*t on a proffesional level is NOTHING to be triffled with...yeah they got heavy weights but say that when people like Roy Jones,Andre Arvloski,Kurt Angle,Broch Lesnar,Tito Ortiz,Chuck Liddell,Randy Coture.Wanderlie Silva,Jermaine Taylor,Vitali Klitchsko are beating the sh*t out of you for well over 15 to 30 minutes.....f!ghting another human being is one of the most exhausting things you'd EVER do....it litterally takes every thing..hell alot of ya'll should know... how many f!ghts have you been in? Look how long they lasted..not long right?...Now...Do that good sh*t REPEATEDLY for minutes and minutes...you get the point

Gymnists....i mean sh*t just look at them!! ...nuff fu*king said!! and yo alot of them chicks got FAT a.ssES!! haha I love gymnists!!

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 11-03-2005 at 07:42 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #34
Killinit 
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 0 0
soccer players? you must play soccer or something for you to say that, hell no soccer players arent the most in shape
 ghffghff said:
sprinters have the look that most guys are going for...which is a lean, yet muscular look...but that don't mean they're the most in shape... people in decathalons are probly the fittest, along wit soccer players...
 11 years ago '05        #35
Killinit 
space
space
space
some of you guys are just ignorant and obviously dont really know your sports, or don't really play.................do you know how many overweight people there are in the U.S, then why arent they all playin football too if you can just be fat and play, these fat guys actually run 4.0 second 40 yard dashes on top of being 300 plus pounds, do you know how fast that is, they also have tremendous strength as well as stamina................and you say soccer players are trained for speed, well any cornerback or wide reciever in football is faster then any soccer player so I dont know what the fu*k you talkin about speed for if you using speed as your argument for soccer
 slv300e said:
football i would say no to, there are alot of ppl that are just fat and thats why they are in the game. Soccer is one hell of a hard sport. AS far as boxing or any of that stuff, its a hard decision, boxers are more trained for muscle whereas soccer players are trained more for speed. Both are extremely difficult sports so i guess any of those.
 11 years ago '05        #36
Killinit 
space
space
space
A basketball player actually burns more calories then a soccer player according to statistics
 immortal66 said:
i think its swimmers or soccer players.......soccer player run an average of 8 km per game thats plus practices for that game they gotz to be the fittest athletes
 11 years ago '05        #37
Killinit 
space
space
space
as they say "people who play soccer are the ones who couldnt cut it playing football"
 fu*kWitMeNow said:
I'm a soccer player. I also play basketball and have played baseball for like 10 years. But, I'd have to say soccer is a sport where you need to have the most skill, endurance, strength, coordination and probably requires the most training. If you want to succeed in soccer, you have to be in the best possible shape cuz you are out there competing against 11 players from the other team but unlike football it's non-stop play for 45 mins straight with tons of physical contact with pretty much no pads or support. Swimming takes a lot out of you too and uses many muscles. Boxing produces some In-Shape athletes too.
 11-04-2005, 12:01 PM         #38
fmg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxers hands down.
 11-04-2005, 12:26 PM         #39
thekingdooder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
Tri-Athelons or Deca-thalons...they do like a 3 mile run and 1 mile swim and a bike ride....something like that ..sh*t is bannanas!! Those are usually 3 different sports people just train to get good in or use one to just get in shape! Those guys are in SUPREME condition
Hell yes!
 11-04-2005, 01:04 PM         #40
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Super A.F.R.O. said:
i dont know, everybody trains differently for their respective sport. But overall, i say football, cause it has a combination of Strength and Speed, from the biggest reciever to the fastest cornerback. Some Running backs are doing pro-bodybuilding type lifting as their normal routine. Some sports are more speed and some sports are more strength, but overall, i say football
He said overall...so you have to include the 300lb+ linemen...I would say basketball because it involves all aspects of conditioning and strength. And all the players on the team have to be in shape even players like Shaq.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
469 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy