squad up!

Which Sport Has The Most In-Shape Athletes?

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-03-2005, 02:06 PM         #26
Brickcityplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got to give it up to the sprinters...they are diesel and cut....even the women

PROPS 4 PROPS

11-03-2005, 03:21 PM         #27
5ive_Micz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
football and boxing are ruled out i.m.o. cuz there's a lot of fat ppl that are just heavy
soccer players are in great shape, and also those gymnastic guys who do parrallel bars and rings and sh*t, like daddy'd home said, those arms and shoulders are crazy + they got the speed

11-03-2005, 05:01 PM         #28
jonjon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tri-athletes that run the ironman, if you complete that your in the best shape

11-03-2005, 06:00 PM         #29
UpStart 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soccer...you really don't understand until you play a full 90 minute game. you have to be in GREAT shape to be really effective in this sport

11-03-2005, 06:41 PM         #30
DBiLL 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know about most in shape (300+ lb O-lineman) but football deffinately has the most athletic people

11-03-2005, 07:17 PM         #31
dex1can 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wide receivers in football and middle linebackers and corners/safeties

you just don't see guys like that in other sports
they are quick, agile, durable, tough, strong, and they look fu*king ripped

no other sports have that balance....soccer does kind of but less ripped
distance runners just look like f*gs....some sprinters but thats only at the olympic levels and sh*t

13 years ago '05        #32
Immaking 
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 196 196
Boxing, mos def...

13 years ago '04        #33
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,417 | Props total: 8211 8211
Tri-Athelons or Deca-thalons...they do like a 3 mile run and 1 mile swim and a bike ride....something like that ..sh*t is bannanas!! Those are usually 3 different sports people just train to get good in or use one to just get in shape! Those guys are in SUPREME condition

MMA f!ghters,Kick Boxers,Boxers,Wrestlers...the shape you have to be in for that sh*t on a proffesional level is NOTHING to be triffled with...yeah they got heavy weights but say that when people like Roy Jones,Andre Arvloski,Kurt Angle,Broch Lesnar,Tito Ortiz,Chuck Liddell,Randy Coture.Wanderlie Silva,Jermaine Taylor,Vitali Klitchsko are beating the sh*t out of you for well over 15 to 30 minutes.....f!ghting another human being is one of the most exhausting things you'd EVER do....it litterally takes every thing..hell alot of ya'll should know... how many f!ghts have you been in? Look how long they lasted..not long right?...Now...Do that good sh*t REPEATEDLY for minutes and minutes...you get the point

Gymnists....i mean sh*t just look at them!! ...nuff fu*king said!! and yo alot of them chicks got FAT a.ssES!! haha I love gymnists!!

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 11-03-2005 at 07:42 PM..

11-03-2005, 11:31 PM         #34
Killinit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
soccer players? you must play soccer or something for you to say that, hell no soccer players arent the most in shape
 ghffghff said
sprinters have the look that most guys are going for...which is a lean, yet muscular look...but that don't mean they're the most in shape... people in decathalons are probly the fittest, along wit soccer players...

11-03-2005, 11:38 PM         #35
Killinit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of you guys are just ignorant and obviously dont really know your sports, or don't really play.................do you know how many overweight people there are in the U.S, then why arent they all playin football too if you can just be fat and play, these fat guys actually run 4.0 second 40 yard dashes on top of being 300 plus pounds, do you know how fast that is, they also have tremendous strength as well as stamina................and you say soccer players are trained for speed, well any cornerback or wide reciever in football is faster then any soccer player so I dont know what the fu*k you talkin about speed for if you using speed as your argument for soccer
 slv300e said
football i would say no to, there are alot of ppl that are just fat and thats why they are in the game. Soccer is one hell of a hard sport. AS far as boxing or any of that stuff, its a hard decision, boxers are more trained for muscle whereas soccer players are trained more for speed. Both are extremely difficult sports so i guess any of those.

11-03-2005, 11:40 PM         #36
Killinit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A basketball player actually burns more calories then a soccer player according to statistics
 immortal66 said
i think its swimmers or soccer players.......soccer player run an average of 8 km per game thats plus practices for that game they gotz to be the fittest athletes

11-03-2005, 11:42 PM         #37
Killinit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as they say "people who play soccer are the ones who couldnt cut it playing football"
 fu*kWitMeNow said
I'm a soccer player. I also play basketball and have played baseball for like 10 years. But, I'd have to say soccer is a sport where you need to have the most skill, endurance, strength, coordination and probably requires the most training. If you want to succeed in soccer, you have to be in the best possible shape cuz you are out there competing against 11 players from the other team but unlike football it's non-stop play for 45 mins straight with tons of physical contact with pretty much no pads or support. Swimming takes a lot out of you too and uses many muscles. Boxing produces some In-Shape athletes too.

11-04-2005, 12:01 PM         #38
fmg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxers hands down.

11-04-2005, 12:26 PM         #39
thekingdooder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said
Tri-Athelons or Deca-thalons...they do like a 3 mile run and 1 mile swim and a bike ride....something like that ..sh*t is bannanas!! Those are usually 3 different sports people just train to get good in or use one to just get in shape! Those guys are in SUPREME condition
Hell yes!

11-04-2005, 01:04 PM         #40
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Super A.F.R.O. said
i dont know, everybody trains differently for their respective sport. But overall, i say football, cause it has a combination of Strength and Speed, from the biggest reciever to the fastest cornerback. Some Running backs are doing pro-bodybuilding type lifting as their normal routine. Some sports are more speed and some sports are more strength, but overall, i say football
He said overall...so you have to include the 300lb+ linemen...I would say basketball because it involves all aspects of conditioning and strength. And all the players on the team have to be in shape even players like Shaq.

13 years ago '04        #41
ghffghff 
space
space
space
$2,892 | Props total: 1 1
 Killinit said
soccer players? you must play soccer or something for you to say that, hell no soccer players arent the most in shape
nah i don't play...but soccer players have to have stamina, sprinting ability and overall strength (upper and lower body)...if you're strong, fast and have stamina, that seems like you're pretty in shape...

13 years ago '05        #42
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,278 | Props total: 2536 2536
boxers

11-09-2005, 02:58 PM         #43
patjc23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NBA players

11-09-2005, 03:29 PM         #44
Otherwordz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
da most in shape mufu*kaz would definately be either da triatheletes or da bikerz that do that cross country sh*t..like Tour De France type sh*t...ain't no other athelete can do that sh*t...ya father has spoken...

13 years ago '05        #45
olx9o 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,704 | Props total: 7317 7317
 dvd07 said
cant be football if they have fat guys right? and boxing samething and weights are too broad..
question is Which Sport Has The Most In-Shape Athletes? so bodywise it would have to be sprinters 400meter/gymnasts and soccer/longdistance runners in fitness
guys in football have muscle and fat..not jus fat especially if u can see a guy like warren sapp run a 4.6 or lower

13 years ago '05        #46
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
 VeezNutz420 said
Nobody said Boxers???? That would be my first guess.
^^^^^^^^^

13 years ago '05        #47
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,554 | Props total: 804 804
Basketball. You don't see fat guys running up and down the court. Before you say Shaq, ya'll know that dude is mostly muscle.

11-09-2005, 04:57 PM         #48
Wesley T 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
complete full body fitness would have to be given to soccer players...hands down

13 years ago '04        #49
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
track and field, runners. n*ggas not super brolic, but madd cut up.

11-09-2005, 06:22 PM         #50
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxers, period

Home      

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
21 comments
41 minutes ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P Diddy and Cassie call it quits
76 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside CHEROKEE D ASS is RAWNOPULLOUT status PT 2 (BX THOTTY CLASSICS)
36 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Drake passing out 10 thousand dollars worth of McDonald's food,Kim Kardashian ..
36 comments
40 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton
66 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Breaking: Select High school Prospects can be offered 125,000 to play in N..
118 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 BOX Damn... Floyd said McGregor was more of a challenge than Canelo
20 comments
42 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA "LeBron James Wants to Play with Damian Lillard"
43 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Say what you will but Joe Budden is taking back the Hip Hop culture from the u..
71 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - NYP: Suspect in Jamal Khashoggi Case Killed in Car Accident
44 comments
3 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Only 3 rappers went plat in the 90's, 00's and 10's
39 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
138 comments
14 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 2.5 Million Black Men Are In The Upper Class.
24 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 Movies That Suck After a Second Viewing
10 comments
59 minutes ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside In Her Eyes Her Butt Is A 10, But in Reality itís A.............fu-k I..
1 comments
53 minutes ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B declares she's got fat bi-ch pus-y
20 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Vince Carter will be on the warriors by February
58 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Butt Lifts for Likes: The Instagram Booty Effect
32 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Kim Kardashian, damn you to hell... why you keep teasing me
38 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Gronk Who? George Kittle the new TE
32 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Sewer
Mike T
sammcc30
Hurtbro
realgunta
NaMeLeSs-
Ravishing
thegoldenhero
micropave
Mr Scaramucci
Top 10 most slapped recently
TomDick&Harry
micropave
two-face
Laron Artest
Binary
ahonui06
BlackDynamite
North Face
sammcc30
Exs

most viewed right now
online now  50
Image(s) inside The wall
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  37
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
199 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
ďMy life was saved by a white man. I donít know what racism isĒ
175 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Vicky got them thunda thighs
82 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
197 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
348 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy