Is Snoop a crip or fake??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Did this nigga meek just have the audacity to make a post about winning
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe100 Clowning Beanie Sigel For Jumping Sides. Riding With Game
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1939 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
232 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-07-2005, 03:22 PM         #21
ace121pk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually this is kinda buggin me, now if Game is a blood why has Suge got beef wid him when they rep the same thing? another thing if Game is sayin on tracks hes a blood and he aint, why aint the bloods doing anything about him?
 08-07-2005, 03:23 PM         #22
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jrich_23 said:
Game isnt really a blood, and there aint a single rapper that does all the stuff he raps about and says he is. So is snoop a pretend crip or real?

if he was...he would have gone to jail by now and been shot at.....its a gimmick......my man told me that and it makes alot of sense
 11 years ago '04        #23
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 348 348
 ace121pk said:
actually this is kinda buggin me, now if Game is a blood why has Suge got beef wid him when they rep the same thing? another thing if Game is sayin on tracks hes a blood and he aint, why aint the bloods doing anything about him?
I believe Suge is a different set, cats so curious, go up to therow records and ask Suge, get the real scoop instead of askin cats online

Last edited by D. Norman; 08-07-2005 at 03:27 PM..
 08-07-2005, 03:27 PM         #24
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ace121pk said:
M.O.B. Is Suge Knight sh*t,It's A Real Gang Out In Cali/Vegas and Suge Is From It and He Named His Night Cluv After It As Well Called The 662 (Spell 662 Too On Yo Phone and Your Get MOB)

Game Is Using The Name To Give The sh*t A Commercial Look and Suga Dont Like That and Suga Is Putting The n*gga In Check Mood and Game Think He A Blood and All That,That He Has A Right To Use The sh*t When Knowing Damn Well He Havent Even Put Any Dues But Sell Crack and Weed.
 11 years ago '04        #25
Keystone 
space
space
$2,575 | Props total: 31 31
 Fr3sH G said:
Put It Like This....

If You Wanna Know If These n*ggas Really Bang.Go To There Block,There Hood and Ask Them n*ggas If They From It and See What They Say.You Asking Internet n*ggas That Never Even Got In The Streets,The Only Streets They Seen Is Street Wars On Here From What Been Downloading.Want Real Information,Go Out In The Streets and Get It.
:applause:
 08-07-2005, 03:51 PM         #26
Hookz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Snoop Wanted To Be A Blood, But Suge Knight Told Him No. Because He Was From A Crip Hood.
 08-07-2005, 04:48 PM         #27
ace121pk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fr3sH G said:
M.O.B. Is Suge Knight sh*t,It's A Real Gang Out In Cali/Vegas and Suge Is From It and He Named His Night Cluv After It As Well Called The 662 (Spell 662 Too On Yo Phone and Your Get MOB)

Game Is Using The Name To Give The sh*t A Commercial Look and Suga Dont Like That and Suga Is Putting The n*gga In Check Mood and Game Think He A Blood and All That,That He Has A Right To Use The sh*t When Knowing Damn Well He Havent Even Put Any Dues But Sell Crack and Weed.
Fair nuff son, but then why haven't other bloods kicked Games a.ss yet, if he really aint a blood?
 08-07-2005, 04:57 PM         #28
trueblackman25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do white people evan care if rappers actually bang, if you mus know go to there block see what they say, and thats even if you can find tha hood they grew up in
 08-07-2005, 04:59 PM         #29
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ace121pk said:
Fair nuff son, but then why haven't other bloods kicked Games a.ss yet, if he really aint a blood?
Real n*ggas Aint Got Time For That n*gga and BeSide If n*ggas Do Gotta Step...Game Alway Got Fase(His Brother) To f!ght His Battles.
 11 years ago '05        #30
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
IF YOU A RAPPER YOU AINT REALLY BANGIN period
 08-07-2005, 05:47 PM         #31
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
IF YOU A RAPPER YOU AINT REALLY BANGIN period
You Can Be A Rapper and Bang But Dont Be All Out With It.I'm A Emcee/Producer and I Gang Bang But You Wouldn't See Me With "Hoover On This" All Over My Tracks Now.That Let n*ggas Know You Faking It Cause Act Like You Aint Use To Banging and You All Out With It Which Is Dumb.
 11 years ago '05        #32
REAL_NESS 
space
space
$12,510 | Props total: 0 0
 Fr3sH G said:
You Can Be A Rapper and Bang But Dont Be All Out With It.I'm A Emcee/Producer and I Gang Bang But You Wouldn't See Me With "Hoover On This" All Over My Tracks Now.That Let n*ggas Know You Faking It Cause Act Like You Aint Use To Banging and You All Out With It Which Is Dumb.
My Fault. I wasnt clear. Commercialized rappers aint bangin', I got a few n*ggas around here who do a little rapping a still bang hard also, I'm talkin bout big time rappers....
 11 years ago '04        #33
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,252 | Props total: 51 51
 ace121pk said:
jus cuz your blood dont mean yu in the same gang, look at tray dee he let his gun off on some other crips he didnt know....... snoop got down as a crip but doesnt anymore he just makes the music "to crip to" and thats why he doesnt get extorted or anything i dont know howard stern actually talked real in depth about all that sh*t to him one time it was pretty interesting......from what i know games brother was a blood and evry1 around game was a blood so he just adapted to his hood and became what he was i dont thibk he was really thorough though
 08-07-2005, 06:27 PM         #34
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Snoop was a crip and of course waht ever he was doin as a youngin he wouldnt be doing now....

What do you gang bang for a**holes?

MONEY AND RESPECT....

Ya is dumb. When you dealin you dealin for money, you got ya click behind you and n*ggaz f!ght over territory plus the beefs they got wit rival gangs.

After snoop made it big he had no reason to go back to the straight street gangbanging life. he had the money. Yea he do rep what he is and waht he was but he dont got to carry out k!llin actions?

na mean?
 08-07-2005, 09:32 PM         #35
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's true... once u make the money... u have to move out the hood... just remember to give back and don't forget where u came from... n*ggaz is quick to get labeled a sell out for moving out the PJ but their is no other choice~
 11 years ago '05        #36
True Geniu$ 
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 0 0
snoop real crip. dont know if he still active now, but back before rap, that n*gga was in it 4 real. game is blood. people just hating on that n*gga, trying to discredit his street cred and lie about him and his gang affiliation...
 08-07-2005, 10:20 PM         #37
Mirage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im thinkin its true... i heard that was a major source of friction b/w snoop and suge back in the day when snoop was on DR
 11 years ago '05        #38
icegrill 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 1 1
 b_wareofdog said:
The Game Started Saying He Was A blood Only When He Signed To Interscope,He's Fake.
JT Money Said It In An Interview
Game went to Lil' Eazy's crib which is a crip hood and he (Game) was a blood...ain't nothin' happen to 'im plus it was taped
 11 years ago '04        #39
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,844 | Props total: 0 0
man i dont care what yall say what real gangsta you know got a tongue ring and a butterfly on him and done been on change of heart the datin show? fu*k out of here. . . .
 08-07-2005, 11:29 PM         #40
Timedatombomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ thats true. I mean iam not sayin jsut cuz he was on the show hes not gangsta, but what actual "thug" that is on the streets husltin doin his thing tryin to sell bricks supposely, have time to call change of heart and actually go through with it and be on the show?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
112 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
257 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
71 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy