Is Snoop a crip or fake??

most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
21 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
86 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
13377 pageviews
41 comments

jrich_23 
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 0 0
Is Snoop a crip or fake??

Game isnt really a blood, and there aint a single rapper that does all the stuff he raps about and says he is. So is snoop a pretend crip or real?

41 comments for "Is Snoop a crip or fake??"

11 years ago '05        #2
legacy313 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 153 153
Game is a real Cedar Block Piru Blood and Snoop is a real Rollin 20's Crip. What proof do u have that Game isint a real blood?
 08-07-2005, 01:23 PM         #3
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea... Game is a blood... he just aint a k!lla... and snoop too... he's a crip but wasn't no top dogg... The realest gangsta rapper has to be Tray Dee... if u knew why he is locked up now u would agree~
 08-07-2005, 01:30 PM         #4
bigdut1213 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jrich_23 said:
Game isnt really a blood, and there aint a single rapper that does all the stuff he raps about and says he is. So is snoop a pretend crip or real?
Why are you on those guys's d!cks like that? n*gga, do you even rep your hood, let alone a gang?
 11 years ago '05        #5
legacy313 1 heat pts
space
space
 SkoolYard Bully said:
yea... Game is a blood... he just aint a k!lla... and snoop too... he's a crip but wasn't no top dogg... The realest gangsta rapper has to be Tray Dee... if u knew why he is locked up now u would agree~

Thats true, but most gangbangers arent k!llas. Why do people have to k!ll somebody to get respect?
 08-07-2005, 01:50 PM         #6
562crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legacy313 said:
Game is a real Cedar Block Piru Blood and Snoop is a real Rollin 20's Crip. What proof do u have that Game isint a real blood?

this fool dont know what the hell he talkin bout..snoop is one of the biggest fakest n*ggas on the rap scene and game even say he aint start bangin until like 1999 or 2000,he bought his way onto his hood..
 08-07-2005, 01:52 PM         #7
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga was a crip growing up but he still representing nowadays

ONE
 08-07-2005, 02:26 PM         #8
SkoolYard Bully 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legacy313 said:
Thats true, but most gangbangers arent k!llas. Why do people have to k!ll somebody to get respect?

not saying that... but when u rap about it... and say thats why you have a tattoo tear drop on your cheek...well than...
 08-07-2005, 02:29 PM         #9
SmokieMcPot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdut1213 said:
Why are you on those guys's d!cks like that? n*gga, do you even rep your hood, let alone a gang?

real talk
 11 years ago '05        #10
b_wareofdog 
space
space
space
$57 | Props total: 0 0
 legacy313 said:
The Game Started Saying He Was A blood Only When He Signed To Interscope,He's Fake.
JT Money Said It In An Interview
 11 years ago '05        #11
b_wareofdog 
space
space
space
$57 | Props total: 0 0
I Think Snoop Is a Real Crip
 08-07-2005, 02:37 PM         #12
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Put It Like This....

If You Wanna Know If These n*ggas Really Bang.Go To There Block,There Hood and Ask Them n*ggas If They From It and See What They Say.You Asking Internet n*ggas That Never Even Got In The Streets,The Only Streets They Seen Is Street Wars On Here From What Been Downloading.Want Real Information,Go Out In The Streets and Get It.
 08-07-2005, 02:39 PM         #13
konteckz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your dumb right there, jt money huh? you mean jt the bigga figga smarty pants. sh*t and to that Game sh*t i mean even if he didnt start banging until 99 and sh*t, he grew up around that, his older brother is a blood so sh*t it was always around him
 08-07-2005, 02:48 PM         #14
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 konteckz said:
your dumb right there, jt money huh? you mean jt the bigga figga smarty pants. sh*t and to that Game sh*t i mean even if he didnt start banging until 99 and sh*t, he grew up around that, his older brother is a blood so sh*t it was always around him
Then That Would A "Tag Around".It Doesn't Make Him A Blood But Someone That Know The Blood Way and Can Jump In When He Wants.

When Game Started Rapping,Going Around Hoods and sh*t To Promote Music.He Joinned Up With His Brother For Protection,That's Why He A Blood.Aint No Since Of Having Unknown n*ggas Around You If They Aint Yo Hood.
 08-07-2005, 02:52 PM         #15
pkol 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
snoop represents, its just like now, gangs are more commercial you see n*ggas throwin gang signs in club based rap videos like theres no tomorrow

Last edited by pkol; 08-07-2005 at 02:53 PM..
 08-07-2005, 02:55 PM         #16
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pkol said:
snoop represents, its just like now, gangs are more commercial you see n*ggas throwin gang signs in club based rap videos like theres no tomorrow
True Ture....Come To Cali and You See Everybody and There Momma Banging.Little n*ggas/Shawtys Walking Around Deep In Dead Thinking They The sh*t Cause They See Game On That sh*t.It's A Trip,Havent Seen So Much Color Fly Out In The Streets Since Game Punk a.ss Came Out.
 11 years ago '05        #17
legacy313 1 heat pts
space
space
 562crip said:
this fool dont know what the hell he talkin bout..snoop is one of the biggest fakest n*ggas on the rap scene and game even say he aint start bangin until like 1999 or 2000,he bought his way onto his hood..

n*ggas always tryin ta tell me I dont know what im talkin about. Snoop is a real crip, his moms kicked him out cause he was sellin crack. He did a short bid. Game is a real blood. Both his parents are crips. His brother became a blood when they moved into a new neighborhood. He followed his brother and became a blood. Game got shot while he was in the dopehouse, what makes u think he aint popped nobody. Snoop probably aint k!lled nobody, but he has been in situations where n*ggas have gotton k!lled. n*ggas forget he had a 3 year murder trial. That was on some gang sh*t. So u need to get your facts straight before u come at me like that n*gga.
 08-07-2005, 03:02 PM         #18
Fr3sH G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legacy313 said:
n*ggas always tryin ta tell me I dont know what im talkin about. Snoop is a real crip, his moms kicked him out cause he was sellin crack. He did a short bid. Game is a real blood. Both his parents are crips. His brother became a blood when they moved into a new neighborhood. He followed his brother and became a blood. Game got shot while he was in the dopehouse, what makes u think he aint popped nobody. Snoop probably aint k!lled nobody, but he has been in situations where n*ggas have gotton k!lled. n*ggas forget he had a 3 year murder trial. That was on some gang sh*t. So u need to get your facts straight before u come at me like that n*gga.
You Been Watching VH1 Behind The Music,Havent You?
 11 years ago '04        #19
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$13,324 | Props total: 347 347
By finding out if Snoop a crip or not, make u wanna suck his d!ck more? Cuz i really dont know what u getting at wit this quistion. If you jump off a 40 foot building will any1 care? or would they think u just a nut job? go try it so we all can find out. Cuz im positive no1 on here knows any rappers personally
 11 years ago '05        #20
player2k 
space
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
snoop is a vicelord. Listen to P.I.M.P remix with snoop and 50cent. The uncut version though.

Last edited by player2k; 08-07-2005 at 05:08 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
47 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
386 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
56 comments
19 hours ago