PRODUCTIONS: DJ Paul & Juicy J (Hypnotized Minds)

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-05-2006, 10:22 PM         #76
project ned 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo sinistababy... you seem to know alot about Juicy and Paul. you know "smoke dat weed" on Chronicles of the juice man" how that beat has the same jont as that linkin park song "in the end". linkin park copped that one off Juicy right? cuz im pretty sure "Chronicles of the juice man" came out before that linkin park CD. sorta irrelevent but i was just wondering.

12 years ago '04        #77
sinistababy  OP
space
space
$3,782 | Props total: 142 142
 project ned said
yo sinistababy... you seem to know alot about Juicy and Paul. you know "smoke dat weed" on Chronicles of the juice man" how that beat has the same jont as that linkin park song "in the end". linkin park copped that one off Juicy right? cuz im pretty sure "Chronicles of the juice man" came out before that linkin park CD. sorta irrelevent but i was just wondering.
On those songs.. "In The End" was released in 2000 and "Chronicles of the Juice Man" was released in 2002... Not an irrelevant question at all... but both of thos esongs are tight tho that was probably the best beat on that CD next to "Gimmie Head" lol...

12-06-2006, 12:30 PM         #78
EXCLUSIVE_72 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah man very nice

12-07-2006, 03:20 PM         #79
TwiSta 187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There not on Jeezy's new album...when the cd comes out in stores it will come with a bonus track With three 6 mafia called "Hood Rat"....

12-18-2006, 09:01 PM         #80
project ned 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo sinista... "Chronicles of Da Juice Mane" came out way before "In The End" dog. it was just re-released in 2002. originally released in 1994. check it>>>

scroll down to the middle and check under discography

12 years ago '04        #81
sinistababy  OP
space
space
 project ned said
yo sinista... "Chronicles of Da Juice Mane" came out way before "In The End" dog. it was just re-released in 2002. originally released in 1994. check it>>>

scroll down to the middle and check under discography
Yeah I been known about that but the question you asked about referred to the re-released version...

edit: and matter of fact it's two different versions of a LOT of sh*t that they've done... the reason I refereed to the re-released version is because that is the only song that you asked about where that Linkin park sample came into play... as far as the original I can't recall the sample...

Last edited by sinistababy; 12-19-2006 at 04:57 PM..

12-20-2006, 10:13 PM         #82
project ned 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A-Mafia - Yea (produced by DJ paul and juicy J)

12 years ago '04        #83
sinistababy  OP
space
space
uppin'...

12 years ago '04        #84
atlbwa2 
space
space
$635 | Props total: 89 89
anyone got that A Mafia- yea? i never heard of that

02-18-2007, 08:26 AM         #85
n8tive_trapstar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aye Sinista Dat Song Drank Till I Faint Aint By Paul Wall & the Grit Boys Itz Originally By Yung Redd & Lil Ron Called Ball Till i Fall Still Produced By Three 6 Mafia Bt jus Lettin u Kno!!!!

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+85online now  46
Image(s) inside Pillsbury Doughgirl pus-y
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+50online now  26
US sitting at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes right now
163 comments