What is the Biggest Disgrace/s In Hip Hop?

most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill accepts The Games's fight challenge
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wwf legend gail kim
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
My honest answer would have to be something like...I don't even know...cats are getting their paper and I cannot hate them for that...

The biggest disgrace in hip-hop is the cats who keep whining about it but are doing nothing to try to help it or make it any better...1.
 11 years ago '04        #62
Jamaro85 
space
space
 STaRTRaKcLoNe3D said:
The biggest disgrace to hip-hop is the fact that n*ggaz don't listen to lyrics no more.

n*ggaz only care about the rappers flow, and the beat.

I mean, i'm all about a rapper having a dope flow just like that next man, but for n*ggaz to be on a rapper +ONLY+ because of his flow, when he don't really be talkin about sh*t, is fu*kin "Ludacris."

Ya'll caught that?
^^^I kinda hear you on that...but why do you gotta flame Luda?! In all honesty I think that Luda is nice...he just chose the money making route...

The biggest example of cats only listening to flow and not listening to lyrics are some of the most popular rappers out there...Cam'ron + anybody DipSet...

I'd go on to say cats like Fab, Cass, Jada, AZ & Lil' Wayne...I know I'm going to catch some hate but honestly it's the truth...

Cats who just rap to rhyme words together and do not rap to get a message across as the first objective are making hip-hop horrible to me...

Now...I'm not saying I don't listen to any of the above rappers, but I am saying how overrated they are...

But the King of being overrated for their flow and not really being the most lyrical...although I am a fan and listen to his music, he is very overrated...

Jay-Z...1.
 08-05-2005, 08:43 PM         #63
D.A. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fake a.ss A&R's and executives, insiders who cooperate with the police, and P. Diddy releasing a Biggie Duets album.
 08-05-2005, 08:48 PM         #64
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MaseOne said:

[pic - click to view]

lol @ this dude sayin xzibit a disgrace 2 hip hop...xzibit has some tight a.ss lyricz an songz did u even listen 2 at the speed of life or 40 dayz and 40 nightz... or restless

u a fool

Last edited by IcE; 08-05-2005 at 08:48 PM..
 08-07-2005, 10:22 AM         #65
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frant!k said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

pick one..
 08-07-2005, 10:24 AM         #66
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IcE said:
lol @ this dude sayin xzibit a disgrace 2 hip hop...xzibit has some tight a.ss lyricz an songz did u even listen 2 at the speed of life or 40 dayz and 40 nightz... or restless

u a fool

xzibit is wack man
 08-07-2005, 10:33 AM         #67
All4n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #68
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

08-07-2005, 10:42 AM         #70
jerzj75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like how you photoshopped 50 and the game onto the bed. 50 is becoming a disgrace. I bought a bootleg Power of the Dollar Cd in Atlantic City 2 years before he blew up and I still think thats one of the sickest cd's ever. I was like the biggest 50 fan for awhile. But man he's going down hill doing songs with justin timberlake. I still like his old sh*t but thats it.
 11 years ago '04        #71
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,261 | Props total: 18 18
the simple fact that lil wayne mike jones and young jeezy are consider good by anyone without a v*gina
 11 years ago '04        #72
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 0 0
 DBlockinemOut said:
the simple fact that lil wayne mike jones and young jeezy are consider good by anyone without a v*gina
Uhh.. @ the Lil' Wayne comment, Jeezy and Mike Jones, yeah.. Wayne? No..
 11 years ago '05        #73
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 3 3
 illsoul440 said:
eminem said fu*k black bi*ches.. and its like OMG
how come if a white person says anything about a black person its wrong
but its all good for black people to talk sh*t about white people.. look at comedians
comedians stay sh*tten on white pppl.. u never see white people acten all butt hurt
ya need to give that sh*t up.. ive heard plenty black rappers, say white bi*ches.
and nah i aint white!

definitely deserve props on that statement.
 11 years ago '05        #74
legacy313 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 155 155
The Shiny Suit/Bling Era. This to me is what ruined hip hop. I have to put most of the blame on P.Diddy. Dont get me wrong, they made good music, but after Biggie Died, to me the focus ever since has been about who can sell the most records and get on mtv opposed to who can make the best music. Look how it changed Nas, Jay-Z, and Snoop Dogg the most popular artists at the time to sell out their own people. Im not trying do disrespect white people nor am I racist, but why are we entertaining white people for mass appeal to get on mtv, dont u see by now they dont give a fu*k about us. They will play Snoops videos with Pharell and Justin Timberlake, but wont show Ups and Downs with just him in it, keepin it gangsta. mtv would not give a fu*k about 50 Cent if he wasent with em and dre, he was the hottest n*gga in ny and he got dropped by his columbia cause he got shot and refused to let them dictate what kind of music he wanted to make. They dont give a fu*k how hot u are, u have to do it their way, or u will either get shelved or wont get any push. Look at Cormega. We have to make music for what we as individuals feel is the right direction, not to get airplay, cause if everybody did this, mtv would be forced to play it as in the early 90's when gangsta rap got popular. They wasent playin no fu*kin NWA, CMW, and Kool G. Rap, they waited until the sh*t got popular, then they played it. So my thought is to say fu*k the corporate people that want u to change the way u make music.
 11 years ago '04        #75
Jamaro85 
space
space
^^^Damn, real talk...people need to make the music that THEY WANT, and not the music that the masses want...thenagain, what is it all about for the artists in the game today? The dollar...

And the sad truth is that following the current trends in hip-hop is a cover up for 75% of the most popular artists...most of these cats out are either garbage to begin with or are unimaginative and lack creativity...

For the most part if most rappers made the music that they wanted to make it would be hot garbage anyway...it's so much easier for them to get the most popular producer and make something people will rock to in the club...that's why hip-hop is so lame today...
 11 years ago '05        #76
legacy313 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 155 155
 Jamaro85 said:
^^^Damn, real talk...people need to make the music that THEY WANT, and not the music that the masses want...thenagain, what is it all about for the artists in the game today? The dollar...

And the sad truth is that following the current trends in hip-hop is a cover up for 75% of the most popular artists...most of these cats out are either garbage to begin with or are unimaginative and lack creativity...

For the most part if most rappers made the music that they wanted to make it would be hot garbage anyway...it's so much easier for them to get the most popular producer and make something people will rock to in the club...that's why hip-hop is so lame today...

Thats what Ive been tryin to tell people for years. For instance, look at Fat Joe, he tried to go not commercial, but pop, did it sell, no because he sounds stupid on a track with Nelly, he is just too real and respected to be on a track trying to go pop. U cant trick the consumer, these trl people know that Fat Joe is hood, so when they see him with Nelly, they listen to that particular song, but wont buy the album because it doesent contain other songs like that. Yeah he went platinum with J.O.S.E., but when he made a hood album like Loyalty, where his mtv fans loyal? No, that proves that they dont give a fu*k about him right there. Instead of trying to cross over with his own merit, he begged the mtv audience to take him in and listen to his hardcore sh*t too, but they didint buy into it therefore it didint sell. Unlike Jay-Z who can realease a string of commercial hits, but dosent need another pop rapper to bring him into that audience.
 11 years ago '05        #77
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,487 | Props total: 546 546
Afeni Shakur (Black Panther) letting Eminem (Racist White ??????)....
do the production 4 his latest cd

&

The Ying Yang Twins, Gucci Mane, Lil' Scrap & Trillvile, Young Jeezy,
Pretty Ricky, Bow Wow, Nelly & The Lunatics and G-Unit
 11 years ago '05        #78
Rendition 35 heat pts35
space
space
$10,690 | Props total: 21 21
eminem
bubba sparxx
paul wall
Lil Whyte
etc
 11 years ago '04        #79
dgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 0 0
any rapper who all of a sudden makes songs 4 bi*chez
 08-07-2005, 01:59 PM         #80
Moleydon96 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dirty DownSouth music becoming popular is the worst sh*t in the history of man , n*ggas is just dumbing Hip-hop music down so WHITE PEOPLE can understand it , white people werent with us yet and they still aint unless u talkin Aftermath/Def Jam Artist
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
240 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
126 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
240 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Info On Investing In 'Trees By Game'
80 comments
2 days ago